Julissa Takes Big Cocks

Story Info
Hotwife tries big cocks.
5.1k words
4.4
280.1k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the past two years, Julissa and I had engaged in her fantasies, our fantasies, her fuck-buddies' fantasies and encounters with several strangers. While fooling around one night, my wife asked me what she could do for me for my 45th birthday. I told her she had entertained most of my fantasies already; however, I had always dreamed of watching her being fucked by two "WELL" Endowed men. My cock is slightly larger than average, just under 8 inches with an average girth. I had observed Julissa take men with 9 or 10 inch cocks and larger girths. I was fantasizing more like 12 to 14 inch lengths. I told her that I had never really expressed this desire to her before because of her petite size, and that I didn't want to see her get hurt. She giggled and said that she probably had more expansion room now since her hysterectomy two years earlier. Julissa had a fibroid uterus and had everything removed.

Julissa played with my growing erection and kissed me saying, "I will do it for you and only you, Robert! If my vagina is going to get torn, it might as well be for a good cause. It couldn't be much worse than an episiotomy!"

Over the next month, we browsed through numerous adult sites, magazines, and swingers columns until we finally selected two largely endowed males in the Tucson area that met our requirements. Joe was Caucasian, a U of A student and handsome according to Julissa from his photos. He was married to another U of A medical student. He reportedly sported a foot long circumsized cock. Bob was a black male student and part-time male stripper. He provided a photo of a 13 plus measured uncircumsized cock with huge testicles. Bob's girlfriend was a nude dancer at one of the clubs. We contacted them by e-mails and then by phone and set up a date for an upcoming Saturday before my birthday.

We put them in touch with one another so they could carpool from Tucson to the Valley and arrive around 3:00 P.M. Saturday afternoon. Julissa was lying topless on a pool lounger, sunbathing when the two men arrived in our driveway. I greeted them at the door and invited them in the house and offered them a beer. We conversed in the dining room while looking out at the pool and patio. The open window gave them a perfect view of the tiny topless Latina woman they were about to fuck. I explained to the two men some basic ground rules; no anal, no roughness, and only one at a time at first. Julissa was in charge, and if she yelled stop or said they were too big, the action would cease and the party would be over. Joe and Bob both agreed with the rules and stated that they would be extra careful, due to Julissa's size, but that they both had previous experience with small women.

I took them outside and introduced them to Julissa, who watched through her sunglasses as Joe and Bob stripped out of their clothes. Even unexcited, their cocks were longer than the average man. We talked briefly and decided each would take a turn with Julissa. If all went well initially, then we would party through the evening until she was exhausted. Joe and Bob finished their beers and then squatted down on either side of my wife who was lying on her back exposing her charms. Bob and Joe began touching her breasts, running their hands over her chest and stomach, exciting themselves by the power they now held over my wife. I saw Julissa turn her face to Bob, and the look in her eyes was so hot and determined that I could tell he was actually a bit intimidated by her aggressiveness. He could tell exactly what the look on her face meant.

I thought for a moment he might stop, but then Joe called out to him, "Come on, man, get her thong off. I want to see my cock in her!"

Bob took a deep breath, grabbed the tiny thong and ripped it off her body without her having to open her legs. She was now completely naked before both men. Joe was sitting father down the pool chaise near Julissa's knees.

"Get her to open those pretty tanned legs!" he demanded.

Bob placed a hand on one of Julissa's breasts and took the nipple between his fingers. He squeezed just hard enough to get her full attention.

He whispered to her softly. "Open your legs."

I saw her legs slowly begin to spread. I'd never seen a more dramatic unveiling of my wife's vagina and clitoris. My gaze was torn between the desire to return her deep, searching stare, and the need to see the vision being offered up to my eyes. Realizing she had no way of knowing where I looked with my sunglasses on, I dragged my eyes away from hers and stared at that pink burning spot between her legs. As her legs gradually opened, her vagina unfolded like a many layered Japanese fan. First the outer labia lips spread, as if a rock dropped in a pool was sending waves rolling in each direction. Next the inner pink lips, their moisture holding them together until the last moment, stretched and then sprung apart, revealing the deep red flesh that lay within. Finally, as her greatest strength of will allowed, her outer thighs met the edges of the lounger on opposite sides of her hips, and her vagina actually opened fully, presenting a deep dark cavern that seemed to reach down into the innermost center of my wife's being.

I was overwhelmed, I couldn't think, I could barely breathe. With great reluctance, I raised my eyes, to find hers still glued on my face, as she must have imagined my eyes were focused on her spread vagina inviting the two men to ravage her nude body.

"Are you watching my love?" she said. Are you watching our new friends preparing to fuck your wife?"

I saw her take a deep breath and relax, awaiting what she knew would come next. The wait wasn't long. I saw Joe pull his cock out of his swim trunks and begin to stroke it to an erection. It looked massive. I saw Julissa glance at it, close her eyes for a moment, and then look over at me.

"You think she can really take this entire thing inside her?" Joe asked me.

"Oh yeah," I said, with what sounded like pride. "If she can't, she's going to take as much as she can!"

"Cool!" laughed Joe. "I'd love to try."

I grimaced, sure that I didn't want to see anything like my wife's vagina tearing while I was watching. At least, I thought I didn't. Joe lifted the long heavy implement and began moving it between Julissa's legs. Involuntarily, she tried to open her thighs even wider. One tear fell from each eye, running down her cheeks toward her ears as she looked fearfully down her body at Joe's massive 12 inches. Joe took his cock and placed the fat head against Julissa's wide spread pussy. He rubbed it slowly, not yet pushing it against her. The massive cockhead pulled on her pussy lips as it rubbed, opening her gently in an incredibly erotic way. I could barely hear a small sound coming from Julissa's mouth, and I knew it was a combination of fear and apprehension. As Joe continued to move the head over her moist, but not wet slit, Bob apparently took pity on her.

"Here," he said, passing Joe a bottle of baby oil. "If you don't use this, you'll probably rip her apart. Better to protect this investment, don't you think? Otherwise, we'll never be invited back."

While Joe coated his cock, Bob dribbled a stream of clear liquid directly onto Julissa's gaping vagina. It ran down into her hole and the excess overflowed into the crack of her ass and onto the lounge mattress.

"You can thank me later," Bob said to Julissa with a smile.

Joe replaced the monster cock at the entrance to Julissa's pussy and began a more determined massaging of her with clit and gaping slit. I could see her pussy rapidly adjusting to the size of his tool. No, she had never had anything this size inside her before, and the realization was a bit uncomfortable for me to acknowledge. Joe was getting impatient, and Julissa knew the time had come. As he placed the head of his cock securely at the center of her opening, she looked again in my direction. I saw her focus narrow, her eyes burning into the lenses of my sunglasses. Then, it came clear to me what Julissa was attempting to do. Rather than experience what the two men were going to do to her as it really was happening, I could see she had decided to send her mind somewhere else. I saw her vision draw me through her mind and body and into her arms. I saw my sweet wife prepare to accept this massive cock deep inside her body as a gift to me. She was fulfilling my desires more than hers.

The wide head of Joe's enormous cock pushed itself against the resisting outer ring of Julissa's tight pussy lips. Joe slowly moved it firmly against her, backed away, and again pushed it firmly toward her. I saw Julissa close her eyes, take a deep breath, and stretch her legs as far open as possible, using her hands and arms to hold her legs wide apart. Her vaginal muscles relaxed a tiny bit more, and I gasped as the head of his huge staff popped soundlessly into her petite body. It was inside her! Julissa's body shuddered once as she felt herself stretched as wide open as seemed humanly possible. She opened her eyes briefly to look once again directly into my eyes.

"I accept this huge cock inside me," she seemed to be telling me. "Come all the way into me. I want him to have me," I felt her eyes saying to me.

Joe was surprised that the gigantic head had slid into her so easily. With a great smile on his face, he leaned again on the long staff, and with steady force, he slowly shoved a full six inches of it deep into my dear wife's tightly stretched body. As it ground into her, Julissa's body convulsed again, her legs straining to lift her hips several inches off the mattress. I looked at Julissa's hands, gripping firmly to her legs. Her fingers were not clenched in fists, but were extended to their full length, wrapped around her ankles. Joe was now slowly and sensually sliding the monstrous cock in and out of Julissa's glistening hole. The lubricant had saved her, and now that the fat head had penetrated her fully, the rest of the staff was sliding erotically between her bright red pussy lips with little resistance. For several minutes, Joe stroked her about six inches deep, and I saw that Julissa's hips had begun to move to match the rhythm of his strokes.

Bob noticed it, too. "Look man, she's finally getting into this. I told you she'd love it. Do it to her good now. She's ready."

Julissa opened her eyes, knowing what she wanted. She looked again directly at me. Her eyes bored into mine, and then, without breaking her gaze, she nodded her head at me. I saw her body relax for a moment, then tense in anticipation of what would come next. She looked one last time at me, then closed her eyes and lay her head back on the mattress.

"Here we go!" cried Joe, and with a yell of excitement.

He pulled his cock back out of Julissa and then drove it powerfully hard into her open pussy. It slid steadily into her, as Julissa's body again raised itself off the bed. Six inches . . . seven . . . eight . . . it seemed to reached a barrier. He pulled it almost all the way out then shoved it again into her. Seven inches . . . eight . . . nine . . . ten! One more time he pulled all the way out and then plunged all his weight onto my tiny wife. Nine ... ten ... eleven ... twelve ... until his testicles slapped Julissa's ass cheeks.

I almost fainted. I'd never seen any actual cock plunge such a depth into my tiny Latina wife. Julissa's body was shaking violently. Joe pulled his cock back out several inches and then set up a series of thrusts. The head of his cock was moving back and forth inside her, from six to twelve inches in depth. There was no way for a man to imagine what she was now experiencing. Julissa had given herself up completely to the assault. I knew in her mind it was a stranger inside her. The effect of the gigantic cock fucking her helpless body was driving both her and me to unexplored emotional and erotic heights. My own cock was straining against my shorts, so desperately did I want to inside her, myself. Then, I could see her pass the point of conscious involvement in what was happening. Her body took over, and I saw her begin to strain toward orgasm. It was both horrible and fascinating to see her tiny body convulse and jerk in pleasure. Her hips began grinding back at the fucking instrument pounding her vagina; her body was bathed in sweat, her nostrils flared as they tried to take in enough air.

Then it happened, and my heart nearly stopped. Her entire body went rigid and her orgasm took complete control. Her face turned a bright red, and I could tell she was convulsing so intensely that she was unable to breathe. Her tiny painted toes curled, and she let go of her ankles and locked them around Joe's back. She was now pulling him as deep inside her as he could go, and her tiny vagina was literally suffocating on his monster cock. Both Joe and Bob were totally focused on the huge phallus thrusting deep into Julissa's pussy, and it took a moment for them to realize she had stopped moving.

"Shit, man, " muttered Joe, "What's going on. What happened to her?"

She was still and pale. He hesitated for a moment, unsure what to do. Then, suddenly, Julissa's body convulsed one more time, and I saw her body shake and quiver with a massive orgasm that almost knocked her and Joe off the lounger. Her climax triggered Joe's ejaculation and I watched as his huge balls jerked and quarts of cum shot into my wife's tiny vagina. He continued spurting into her depths until she overflowed, as his semen oozed around his shaft and all over her lips, running into the crack of her ass. After their mutual orgasms subsided, Joe collapsed onto Julissa's frail body, his monster fully imbedded to her cervix. Ten minutes later they both got a second wind and Joe rose up and slowly withdrew his cock from Julissa's quivering hole. His semen continued to ooze out of Julissa's gaping pussy.

"Wow!" Was all my trembling wife could utter.

Then she said she needed a sip of water and assistance to the bathroom, because the pressure of Joe's huge cock had pushed on her tiny bladder and she needed to pee. Julissa leaked cum all the way across the back porch, into the house and down the hall to the bathroom. When she returned to the patio with a cold beer, she walked slow and bow-legged, cum still oozing out of her gaping vaginal hole. After discussing the first assault and her emotions over her beer, she lay back down on the cum-soaked chaise and invited Bob to his turn in this conquest.

This man was nearly six feet six inches tall and sported a huge cock. It looked like it too was about 13 1/2 inches long and at least twice as thick as mine. Surely this would ruin her for life. I went to shout out no and stop, but before I had time, Julissa was inviting Bob between her spread out thighs. Bob climbed between her legs and Joe and I raised her legs up and parted them even more than before. Bob then thrust about three inches into her gaping wet hole. Julissa gave a loud shriek. I wasn't sure if it was due to the shock of his size, the speed he entered her at, or from pain. Thank god she was already lubricated with Joe's cum. I was sure she would shout out stop. But no, she drew a breath and seemed to brace ready for another thrust. Bob duly obliged with another thrust, burying about six inches this time. Another shriek left her lips, but still no stop. Bob started slow regular thrusts now with just the six inches. For about twenty minutes he kept this up. Julissa was sobbing and squealing as he went in and out. Up until now, he had given her four orgasms and she was working up to a fifth.

As she hit the peak of her orgasm, Bob pushed extra hard and sunk another three inches into her already over stretched pussy. He held still there until she had come down from her orgasm and then resumed pummeling her vagina with the nine inches that had now penetrated her. The noises from Julissa could only be described as animal noises. Still she had not cried stop. Bob was now getting faster and faster with his thrusts. I was hoping he would pull out and hose her down with it when he came. Still he was getting faster and still Julissa was grunting and squealing. Then Bob went stiff and thrust all he had up Julissa's battered pussy. Now she cried EASY, but it was too late, he was fully inside her and discharging his semen into her. Bob just collapsed all his weight on my wife's quivering petite body as his huge testicles jerked, sending gobs and gobs of white sticky cum into Julissa's expanded vagina.

After he had finished, he pulled out causing a large plopping sound, louder than a champagne cork. Julissa just layed still, her body covered in sweat, her tanned skin reddened and her vaginal lips gaping with semen oozing all over her inner thighs and down the crack of her ass. Her head was tilted back in the lounger, her mouth open, and a guttural moaning emitted from her throat. Julissa's labia were swollen and a bright red, her vagina opened wide to the size of a beer can and completely filled with white ooze. Her inner folds were also swollen and rolled outside of her vagina and I wondered if her pussy would ever be tight again. Had these two monster cocks ruined her? Would sex ever be the same again? Would her inner and outer labia ever shrink back to size?

Julissa took a break and sipped a cold glass of wine I had gotten for her. We conversed with her new friends and discussed some of our previous parties with other men. My wife sat on the patio swing with her legs spread, showing her swollen pouty labia and her still gaping hole full of leaky cum. After a half-hour, she rose up and walked over to the hot tub, her tits jiggling as she walked.

She calmly looked back at us, smiled and said, "Ready for round two?"

Julissa climbed into the hot tub and stood over the side, bending over at waist and spread her legs apart. Joe was the first to climb in the hot tub behind her, his cock already becoming erect again. Once her pussy lips found the head of his cock, they began to spread widely apart. Descending down further onto him, I could see the pressure on her labia of being completely filled and stretched. Her breath was taken away almost immediately as Joe penetrated her again. Julissa entered a whole new state of awe, her breathing was quickened and her body melted around his huge erection pushing three inches inside her gaping open vagina with yet another eight to nine inches left untouched.

"Oh my God, you are so big!" she explained, as her vaginal muscles began to pulsate around the wide thickness of his cock.

I knew that she was getting what she wanted now; she also knew that I was right about her enjoying this night. She couldn't stop herself as she pushed further back onto the base of this gigantic cock, until hitting a spot in her vagina where he just couldn't go any further. Joe slammed his cock against the inner wall of her pussy sending Julissa over the edge. Her heart was pounding in her chest; her pussy lips aching from the divide his erection was causing; her knees began to buckle and her legs started shaking so uncontrollably at the unfathomably wide penetration she was receiving. Julissa had a smile on her face that went ear to ear and her eyes were closed as Joe sunk deeper. He pounded deeper than she had ever felt before and suddenly she came. She began to ride and grind; cumming wildly. I swear she was an orgasmic machine. Her labia lips were several times the size as when they started; covered in their crème. Joe began to moan, his pumping getting faster, I could see her lips folding with his shaft. I kissed her, rubbing her jiggling breasts, and pushed her ass back upon his cock.

She grabbed hold of me, his tension mounting, hers again, he began to scream, as he emptied his balls into her welcoming cervix. She still looked hungry and she slowly rode a bit more then eased his now shrinking cock out of her, squirting his pleasure as she did so.

12