Julissa's First DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed and kept talking as I noticed her foot slip off the rung of the barstool and begin to rub his leg. Her skirt at this point was up to her waist, but no thong was showing . . . yet! The cowboy stepped in a little closer and she was still laughing and flirting and looking at me from time to time over his shoulder. I watched him move his hips a little and saw that her knee was pressed against his cock, and she was moving her knee slowly back and forth against it. As they continued to talk, he leaned in to whisper in her ear, and I saw his hand drop casually to her leg. She didn't say anything, so he left it there. Soon he was rubbing her leg up and down as she continued to rub her knee against him. Then she lifted her dress, I think to make it shorter, but instead pulled it down as far as it would go. He never moved his hand as her skirt suddenly covered it completely. He again leaned closer to whisper in her ear and she smiled at me over his shoulder; runs her tongue over her lips as I watched him move his hand between her legs.

He continued to whisper to her as she closed her eyes, and I knew he was playing with her pussy. As a slow song came on, he led her off to the dance floor, and I saw his hand drop to her ass as they walked. The dance wasn't as much of a dance as it was a dry hump. They were glued together and her arms were around his neck. He was leaned over into her and his hands were giving her ass a real workout. Soon I noticed that he was kissing her deeply and that she was really into it. This went on for a couple of songs until they returned. At that point, he excused himself to go to the bathroom and Julissa waved me over. I told her that it looked like she iwa having a good time and she agreed and pulled me to the dance floor. I danced a slow one with her and she treated me just like the cowboy, kissing me, rubbing against me, the works. I noticed that her new friend was back and not happy that another has her out there doing what he thought was reserved for him.

When we returned, she introduced me as an old boyfriend and said that she has asked me to join them for a drink. While he didn't look too happy about it, he had little choice. Soon we were all drinking like old friends. Julissa left to go to the restroom and the cowboy and I talked. He said that Julissa was sure a hot one. I agreed and said that he had no idea how hot. I told him that she and I had many good times in the past. He said that he was having a great time with her but it looked like an old boyfriend was going to win tonight. I said you just never know with Julissa; she might pick him, me, both of us, or neither of us. He said he didn't care how many she picked as long as he was one of them. About that time, Julissa came strolling back, and as she settled into the bar stool, I told her that she looked great, and that by comparison, her skirt was definitely the shortest one there and that her panties were a hit with the crowd as well.

She said, "You mean these panties?" and pulled them out of her purse.

We all laughed and said, "Yes, those panties."

She said they were too hot, and said she liked the breeze, lifting her skirt to flash us her now naked pussy. I suggested that we all go out and get some air and we all agreed. On the way out, she said that she needed to thank the bartender for her drinks. We both patiently waited while she disappeared. Upon returning, she said that he had been so nice that the thank you became pretty involved. We asked how, she said that when she went back to thank him, he was on break, so she slipped back to the restrooms where he had gone. When he came out, she said she wanted to thank him and kissed him long and hard while he felt her tits. He then slipped his hands under her skirt to find that she was without panties. She told us that he had fingered her pussy and while it felt good, she had other plans and said goodbye to come and join us.

I asked what her plans were and she said follow me. We walked around to the back of the parking lot to a dark corner. It was very dark and secluded and she leaned against a pickup truck and grabbed the cowboy and put him in a lip lock. I dropped to my knees and lifted her skirt to eat her pussy. He took no time in getting the blouse completely undone to expose her 32D's and began to pinch her nipples as she moaned into his mouth. Her pussy was wet from the fingering that the bartender had given her and tasted so good. She broke the kiss and started undoing both of our belts, and when our jeans were around our knees, took my hard cock in her mouth as she bent at the waist offering our new friend her ass. I thought he would stick his cock in, but instead, dropped to his knees and started a rim job, licking out her sweet ass while fingering her pussy. This drives Julissa WILD!

She moaned louder and sucked my cock farther down her throat. Then he stood and slipped his 8 inches into her from behind while holding her hips. I watched as he pushed a finger wet with pussy juice into her ass. I knew that she was going to cum soon with a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, and a finger in her ass. Sure enough, we all felt it building and reached almost simultaneous orgasms. When it was over, we all panted, laughed and started to get dressed again. While walking back toward the bar, Julissa and I stopped at her car.

The cowboy looked at us and said, "What is the deal?

She told him that I was her husband and that we were going home. He couldn't believe it and asked, "So what happened here tonight?"

She responded, "You just got the fuck of your life, that's what happened."

Then she kissed him and hopped in the car. We only made in about a mile when I had to pull over and have her again all to myself. The blowjob in the parking lot was great but the excitement had me hard and ready to go again. In the backseat, she got on her hands and knees as I entered her just like he did and cumming up her as well. We collapsed and finally were able to drive all the way home.

Robert

12