July 4th 2013 Pt. 01

Story Info
How we spent the 4th.
2.8k words
3.84
26.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last week, I have invited several people out to our cottage to spend the 4th of July weekend. I invited Jason and Lisa. Lisa accepted but Jason is going up north with his friend Shawn and his family. Shawn just broke up with his girlfriend Kelly, who I also invited. Kelly agreed to come over. I also invited Kim, her sister and husband over. Kim says she will be there but her sister and brother-in-law are having their own party. Scott and John from work tell me they will be there if they can but after missing Memorial Day they both think they will have to stay with the family. It looks like there is going to be four of us girls and only my husband for the weekend. I also plan to invite Frank my neighbor over to the cottage if he is there.

I tell my husband it looks like the situation is turned around a little this weekend. Instead of the girls being used as toys for the weekend, that it is his turn to be the toy. He tells me he is more than willing to play the servant/slave boy for each of us. He tells me that we girls deserve a weekend like that. I have told everyone to plan on a slumber party weekend filled with girl activities. I packed a bunch of girly things like footbaths, facial scrubs, and hand and foot lotions. My husband has even barrowed a message table from one of our friends, for the weekend.

When we get to the cottage, I see the neighbors are packing up their van. I stop by to ask where they are going. Jill tells me that the whole family is heading to Cedar Point for the weekend. I tell her I hope they all have a great time. This means no Jay or any of his brothers for the weekend either.

When we get into the cottage, my husband asks where we should put up the massage table. He tells me he could put it in the family room so everyone could be together or put it in the spare bedroom for some privacy. I tell him the family room is fine, that between us I do not think privacy is a big issue.

By three, all of the girls have arrived and my husband sends us out to the hot tub so he can get dinner ready. So the four of us head out and although we are all wearing swim suite we all take them off before we get in. I do not like to get the chemicals on my suite and the others agree. I was hoping to see my neighbor Frank out front but he seems to be missing in action, so I just sit back and relax. I start telling the girls the plan is to have my husband be our servant for the weekend.

A few minutes later, my husband brings us a pitcher of sangria and a plate full of maybe 20 Jell-O shots. Hand each of us our drink. He gives Lisa some type of fruity tropical drink. As he is handing them out we all take turns rubbing his chest or cock through his swim trunks. He turns on the radio and tells us that dinner will be ready in an hour or so but he would be back to check on us before then.

We all start talking to Lisa about when she is due and if she and Jason are ready. She tells us everything is great and that next week they are going in for an ultra sound and should know if it is a boy or a girl. We ask her if they plan to have a test done to see if the baby is Jason's or if it belongs to my husband or her brother. She says that they do not plan to do that, Jason is just going to raise it as his own. She asks me if my husband would mind not knowing and I tell her that we are fine with it, that my husband really likes them both and would be happy to let them raise the kid. Lisa only sits in the tub for a little while before she gets out and sits on the edge with her legs in the tub. She is sitting there completely nude for anyone to see. I am across from her and love the view. She is very pretty and even though she is four months pregnant still has a body that anyone would want to make love to.

We all start to talk about what we are going to do for the weekend. I tell them I planned a nice quite evening. I thought that we could watch a movie or two and play some games. I fill Kelly and Kim in on what happened with Frank. I tell them sometime this weekend I think the four of us should all go over and see if we can make Frank's weekend a little interesting. I also tell them that my husband has planned a massages, manicure, and pedicures for each of us. I tell them that He thinks two hours should give him time to finish each of us. I also tell them the table is in the family room but if they want, they can move the table wherever they like. So he has giving us the option of what order to go in. The first time will be 8 p.m. tonight, the next is at 10 a.m. tomorrow, the third will be at 2 p.m., and the final will be at 8 p.m. tomorrow. I tell them I think we should all pick our time, place, and let him know at dinner.

I start by telling them I would like the 10 a.m. period. I love to start the day with a nice massage. I plan to have my massage out here on the deck. That way I can soak a little before he starts. Kim goes next and says that after lunch tomorrow would work for her. That she thinks it would be nice to have her treatment out hear also, but she was not sure about being outside where anyone could seeing her. I tell her the boys next door are gone for the weekend and that only Frank from next door or someone passing on a boat would be able to see her. She thinks about it for a minute and agrees that the deck was the way to go. Lisa and Kelly both agree with the location. Lisa picked to have her treatment at 8 pm tonight and Kelly will wait to have hers Saturday at 8 p.m.

My husband comes out with a tray of Limoncello shots for each of us but Lisa. He gives Lisa a glass of lemon aide. Once again, as he is handing out the drink each of us spend some time grouping him. I see Kelly reaching up the leg of his shorts and play with his cock. Lisa pulls his head down to her tits and has him suck on one of her nipples while giving him a few swats on his ass. Kim pulls him down to her, licks and bits on his nipple. When he gets to me, I tell him to go and change into something a little more revealing. He tells us we should finish up and get ready for dinner that he would have it out in a few minutes.

We all dry off, put our suits back on, and move into the dining room table. We each have a dinner salad in front of us with a glass of white wine. As we are finishing my husband brings in the main course wearing just a white towel wrapped around his waist. He has made each of us a plate with a lobster tall, some steamed vegetables, and a small bowl of butter. He hands me the first one, I move my hands up between his legs, and I can feel his cock is already hard and I can tell he has completely shaved off all of his pubic hair. As he is handing out the plates to each of us, I watch as each of the girls plays around with him a little.

Kelly has him sit on her knee and feed her some of the lobster. While he is doing this, she has pulled his wrap up and is slowly jacking him off. After a minute or so, she tells him that he can sit down and have his dinner. As we are eating, we tell him the order we plan to go in and that we all think the deck would be the best place for this. He agrees that would be great. After dinner, we all head into the family room and put on a movie while my husband finishes cleaning up and then we all play a game of trivia until just before eight.

At eight my husband tells Lisa that he is going to set up out on the deck and to give him a few minutes and then come on out. So we all head out and the three of us get in the hot tub while my husband has Lisa strip and climb up on the table. He starts by giving her a face massage. He takes his time to relax all of her face muscles. He then puts on a facial mask. Next, he then moves to her hand and then feet spending a lot of time on each. As he is done with one, he puts on lotion and a bag to help it hold in the moisture.

By now, the three of us are almost hard-boiled, so we all get out of the tub and move over to the fire pit and each get a refill of our drinks. I sit so I still have a clear view of Lisa and my husband. I watch as he has her lay down on her stomach with a few pillows to help support her and then starts to massage from her ankles all the way up to her shoulder and arms. He spends half an hour working on her backside.

He has her roll over and does the same thing but spends extra time with some extra lotion for her stomach to help with any stretch marks. He also spends extra time on her nipples and pussy. Each time he has worked her up to where she is close to cumming, he then quiets and does something else until she calms down. He then moved back to her hands and feet, cleans them up, and painted each of the nails.

When he was finally finished, he laid her back down, moved up between her legs, and slowly started to lick her pussy and play with her nipples. We all watch, as he was able to give her at least three orgasms doing this. When he finished, he picked her up and places her on the side of the tub. She then gave him a big hug, kiss, and told him how that was the best massage she has ever had. The three of us move back over and get in the hot tub. I tell her I agree that he has always been great at giving massages and eating pussy. We all laugh and tell him to join us in the tub.

He drops his towel and climbs in but before he can sit Kim grabs him, pulls him in front of her, and starts to suck his cock. I stand up, reach around him, and start to play with his nipples. Kelly moves to his side, starts to kiss him, and puts his hands on her tits to get him to play with them. Lisa moves next to me and is playing with his balls and asshole it does not take him long before his is cumming into Kim's mouth. When he is done, she stands up and starts to kiss him deeply so that she is sharing his cum with him. When she is done we all sit down, relax, and have a few more drinks.

I am sitting next to Lisa and have been playing with her legs for a while. I started to rub her pussy and slowly start to finger her. Kelly and Kim have been sitting on either side of my husband. All three of them have been rubbing and playing with each other. I tell Lisa I think it is time for bed and the two of us head up and leave my husband, Kelly, and Kim in the tub.

I take Lisa up to my room, have her lie down, and climb up next to her. I spend time on each of her tits licking and pinching them. After a few minute of this, we move around and now we are each licking and sucking on each other's tits. By now, I really want to cum so I move down and pull Lisa on top of me so that my head is between her legs and I start to lick her pussy. She is doing the same thing to me. We both cum quickly, but we each keep licking the others clit. I feel like I need to cum repeatedly. When I feel my second orgasm starting, I reach down and hold Lisa's head hard to my pussy while I fuck my pussy into her face. When I come back down we move around and cuddle up and I fall asleep before I know it.

When I wake up I am in Lisa's arms with my face resting on her right tit and my hand is resting on her belly. I lean over and give her nipple a small kiss before getting up. I put my robe on and brush my teeth and head down stairs. I am happy to see a continental breakfast laid out in the dining room along with a pot of coffee. My husband is there and asked me if I had a good night. I tell him it was great and asked him about his.

My husband tells me that he had fucked both Kelly and Kim in the tub before they had moved up to bed. He tells me that he then watch Kelly and Kim 69 while he recovered. He tells me that Kelly was on top and Kim was licking her pussy. After a while, he moved so that he was behind Kelly and was rimming her asshole out until she came. He tells me that he then fuck Kim in the ass as Kelly played with her until he came. He says they all fell asleep then. He tells me when he came down Kim and Kelly were snuggled up together and look so peaceful that he just left them there to sleep.

When I am done with breakfast, my husband asks me if I am ready for my massage. I tell him to let me soak in the hot tub for a little while and then I will be ready. I see Frank out by his dock; I wave hi, then slip my robe off, and climb into the water. He walks over and asks me how things are going and I tell him great. I watch as he keeps his eyes focused right on my tits. I ask if he is going to be home later and he points over to his house. I can see a person standing by some fishing stuff. He tells me, he and his son are going fishing but he should be back this afternoon. I ask him if it would be all right if maybe I stopped by later. As we are talking, his son has loaded the boat and has it started. Frank tells me to make sure his son is gone before I come over or he would have to try to explain our friendship to him. I tell him not to worry and that when it was ok to stop by just to turn on his porch light.

As they are pulling away, my husband comes out and sets up the table for me. He hands me a mimosa and tells me to hop up on the table. He mimics everything he did to Lisa except the tummy rub. By this time, I am on my back and he was rubbing oil into my tits. I could hear the girls come out and getting in the tub. As my husband moves around and starts to go down on me, I look over and can see all of the girls are watching me. I wrap my legs around my husband's head and he moves both his hands up to my nipples and continues to lick and suck on my clit. He continues to go down on me until I have my third orgasm. After I finish cumming, he carried me over to the tub. He then goes and gets each of us a mimosa and hands Lisa just an orange juice. He tells us to enjoy ourselves while he goes and gets lunch ready.