Jumped by Bunny

Story Info
Brother's coed girlfriend secretly initiates shy virgin.
6.6k words
4.68
280.7k
115
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This an old one of my stories, which had been flagged to confirm character ages. I didn't realize it had been flagged until a number of readers emailed me to ask where the story had gone. In resubmitting it, I have not changed the story except to clarify that all characters are, in fact, 18 years old or older.

*** Arriving at Home ***

Where were those damn house keys? In the darkness of my brother's front porch, I couldn't find them in my backpack.

When my brother decided to go to the local college, he somehow conned our parents into buying a row-house in the student ghetto and letting him stay there for free. He had convinced them that it was a great investment opportunity, but in reality, it was his way of getting out from under their ultra-conservative, fundamentalist dictatorship.

My glasses were misting up from the evening fog, and with the dim porch light, I couldn't see inside my bag.

My brother and I had "survived" my parents' rule differently. He had always rebelled, and my parents, I believe, facilitated his moving out in order to avoid the inevitable confrontations that would have occurred at home.

Inside a backpack pocket, my hand ploughed through the detritus of my student life -- pens, pencils, personal organizer, floppy disks... but no keys.

I, on the other hand, had been molded into a quiet, shy novitiate of their conservative order. In school, I was obsessively studious and typically joined a predictable selection of "goody-goody" extra-curricular groups. I had even taken to coming directly home every night and never dating. It was just easier that way -- I didn't have to confront either my parents' disapproval or my debilitating shyness around girls.

All right, I give up on the keys. I was just going to have to hope that Todd hadn't gone to bed yet. Closing up my bag and adjusting my glasses, I knocked on the door.

Now that I was 18, I was determined to make the most of my brother's haven. He was a pain in the ass some of the time, but when I went to stay for the weekend, he generally left me alone -- he knew what I was faced with at home. I even had a bedroom of my own there, except when one of his friends needed to "sleep it off."

I raised my arm to knock again. Suddenly, the door flew open, held by an official-looking woman wearing a brown leather jacket and mirrored aviator glasses -- I guess it was those accoutrements that gave her an official bearing. Otherwise, she was "quite the babe." She had long, wavy, raven black hair; a close-fitting, white, sleeveless T-shirt; and snug, low-riser jeans. Her tight-fitting clothes made obvious that she had a toned, ample body and impressively erect nipples on perky, medium-sized breasts.

"Identify yourself!" she commanded.

"Pardon me?" I asked, bewildered at her presence.

"What is your business here, sir?" she interrogated me.

"I... I... I live here." I stammered. "Well, I don't actually live..."

"Sir, step inside and show me some ID."

I took a faltering step in behind the closing door and fumbled for my wallet. "Is Todd all right?" I handed her my student card.

"Why would you ask that, sir?" she asked with suspicion in her voice. "I haven't said anything about Mr Henderson's status."

"No, it's just that..."

"Sir, this picture doesn't resemble you."

"Well, the day that they..."

"Sir, I'm going to ask you to turn around and lean against the door."

"But... but... now listen here, I don't even know..."

"Sir!" she became insistent. "I'm not going to ask you again!"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied obediently and nervously assumed the position. "Could you..."

"Sir, I don't need you to talk right now." Her hands landed on my shoulders. "You'll be answering plenty of questions soon enough." Her hands travelled down my back, and then, as they returned up my sides, they suddenly gripped a ticklish zone.

"Aaah!" I exclaimed and jerked reflexively.

"Sir, you're moving." She grabbed my elbows and slapped my hands back onto the door. I thought that I heard a muffled noise in the background. She continued patting me down. Reaching my backside, she grabbed onto my butt cheeks and gave them a little jiggle. Something wasn't right about that technique. I heard that same noise in the distance.

Next, she reached around to my front and deliberately grabbed my crotch. I jumped. "Sir, what have you got concealed here!!" Her hand grasped firmly on my penis through my pants and then moved down to juggle my balls. I felt her fingers reach up and grip my zipper.

"Give the poor kid a break!" That definitely came from the living room and was my brother's voice... with a laugh. "You are too much, Bunny!" Bunny?

Bunny backed away and removed her glasses. Bunny? "You ruined it. I had him going." She poked me in the ribs as I turned around. "I had you sooo going!" Then she leaned in to me, gave me a big kiss on the cheek and danced a little victory dance into the living room, clapping her hands over her head. What the hell was going on?

I followed the unfamiliar woman into the living room. Bunny danced over to the couch and flopped onto my brother, who was hunched over with laughter. When the giggles settled down, Bunny jumped up and pulled on my arm. "Come on, sexy. Sit down with us. I'll finish your strip search later." My momentum landed me on the couch almost on top of her.

My brother turned to me. "Dude, this is Bunny, my new friend from school."

"Bunny?" I had to ask, "Is that your real name?"

Bunny leaned into me. I felt her breasts squish into my arm. "Does it matter?"

"Uh, I guess not."

Her face was now really close to mine. It was really uncomfortable. She wiggled her nose. "Don't I look as cute as a bunny?" she asked me in a mockingly childish voice.

"Um... yeah..." I squirmed and tried to lean away from her.

"Come on, B.," my brother announced, "I've got something to show you in my room."

"Like what?" Bunny queried him.

"Like my pet snake."

Bunny turned quickly to me. "Does he really have a pet snake?" She had a wry smile on her face.

I don't remember Todd having a pet snake, so I shrugged my shoulders. "Beats me."

She looked back at my brother. "Do I get to hold the snake?"

"You bet," he replied. At which, they both jumped up and ran out of the room.

Todd doesn't have a snake! What was that all about? Todd's place had suddenly gotten really weird.

*** Saving Her Honour ***

When I arrived at the house, I had just wanted to go to bed, but now, I wasn't tired. I decided to get relaxed and watch some TV. I went to my room to change.

When I passed my brother's room, I thought that I heard the noise of struggling, and so I sneaked closer to his door to make sure everything was all right. Unfortunately, the door was closed, so my surveillance capabilities were limited, but I pressed my ear to the door to check what I could hear.

"Bunny, come on," my brother complained, "All you have to do is pet him. He won't bite." Hmm, maybe he did have a snake after all.

"You perv!" Bunny challenged him. I heard the heavy compression of bed springs. "I should make you beg. Come here. Let me see how eager he is... Well, he seems kind of sleepy to me. He's not ready to play yet."

"You little tease! Move over!!"

"Todd!! Get off! You... you... mmm..."

"Oh Bunny..."

I guess everything was okay. They seemed to be wrestling or something, and when I thought about them jostling on the bed, I remembered Bunny's breasts pressing on my arm and I started getting a hard-on. I felt very ashamed. My mother had warned me that it was a sinful thing to allow to happen. I slinked back from the door and retired to my room. In the distance, I heard the pair yelling, "Oh! Oh! Oh!..." Maybe the snake had gotten loose.

In my room, I closed my door to muffle the noise. I changed out of my street clothes and stared curiously down at my hard, ill-disciplined penis. A cold shower would sort him out, but I was chilled from my walk home, and so I decided to just ignore its bad behaviour. Well, I certainly was not going to get to sleep now, so I put on my striped, cotton pyjamas, swirled on my thick, terry-cloth robe and left my room.

I tiptoed down the hallway to check if those two had reconvened in the living room. Bunny had made me nervous with her forced intimacy, and I would prefer not to be terrorized any further by her tonight. I didn't hear them in Todd's room and didn't see them in the living room, and so guessed that they were resting now. I shut off most of the lights, grabbed the TV remote and flopped onto the couch. Let the surfing begin.

I drifted through the channels aimlessly, finally settling on a science show that was explaining the relevance of soap bubble structural mechanics to the future deployment of settlements in space. Great! I thought there was going to be nothing on.

Suddenly, a light pair of feet scurried down the hall and scampered into the living room, preceded by a female shriek. "No-oh-oh-oh aiyyyeee!!!"

Bunny careened past the couch wearing... my gawd... wearing... oh my gawd... only wearing a skimpy, tight-fitting, white cotton, bra and panty set. As she pivotted around the coffee table, her smooth, shapely butt cheeks scrunched muscularly to make the turn, and when she bent down to use the table as an obstacle to block my brother, her firm breasts jostled and strained recklessly against the light material of her bra.

My brother burst into the room in his boxers but appeared to be winded already and didn't make much of an attempt to out-manoeuvre the coffee table. "You brat! Get back to bed." He lunged along the far side of the table.

"No!" Bunny yipped and dove onto the couch beside me. "Make me!" Scrunching in behind me for protection, she draped her arms around my chest. "Timmy, save me," she pleaded. I could feel the soft compression of her breasts in my back. My hard-on was returning.

Todd had finally rounded the coffee table and stood directly in front of me. Bunny hugged me even harder, deforming her breasts even more into my back muscles. "Com'ere!" he demanded.

"No!" Bunny insisted. "I'll decide where I sleep tonight."

"Leave her alone, Todd," I interceded meekly, with chivalrous intent.

Todd looked down at me in surprise and let out a little giggle. "All right," he smirked, tousling my hair, "You're protected for now." He sauntered over and slumped heavily into the adjacent chair. A loud exhale indicated his level of fatigue.

Bunny crawled out from behind me and plopped into my lap. I was in awe. I had never seen that much female flesh before, and here was this gorgeous figure sitting in my lap. My eyes travelled in detail over her smooth flesh and rounded curves. And then I looked away in embarrassment. Was I turning into a pervert?

"My hero!" Bunny grabbed the back of my neck and gave me a big kiss on the lips. I froze, focusing all of my attention on the soft, wet remnants of her lips on mine. "And I'll decide who I sleep with as well. I think Timmy's going to be my boyfriend tonight," and with that, she gave me another wet, silky kiss.

Todd sniffed, "Yeah, whatever." And then he grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels.

Bunny's lips had moved to my neck under my ear and were smooching on my skin. Electricity flowed up and down my spine, and goosebumps rose on my skin. My stomach started churning, and I guessed that it was from nervousness, but I was also much harder now.

"Hey, look!" Todd cried out, "American Pie is on."

Bunny turned to the screen and then jumped off my lap onto the couch. "Great! Let's make some popcorn and watch it."

*** Watching a Movie ***

Getting up off the couch required some delicate manoeuvring, as my stiff cock was restrained under my cinched robe. Nevertheless, I sidled awkwardly out of the room and into the kitchen. I beered Todd and Bunny, got a glass of milk for myself, and hot-air popped a large bowl of popcorn, which I buttered.

We all settled in for the movie. Todd slumped in his chair and sucked on his beer. His eyes looked pretty heavy, and I expected that he would drift off to sleep soon. I retook my position on the couch and placed the popcorn bowl on my knees. And Bunny waited for me to settle and then snuggled in against my side.

I don't know why we both had to crowd at the one end of the couch. I tried to make more room for her, but Bunny lifted my arm over her and rested her head on my chest. I could smell the flowery shampoo scent in her hair.

"You don't mind cuddling, do you boyfriend?" Bunny asked coyly, lifting her face up to look at me. "I'm not squishing you, am I?"

"No... uh... no, it's fine," I answered weakly. Boy, this made me very uncomfortable. The hair on my skin started to rise.

"No? Mmmm," she cooed, laying her head down again and starting in on the popcorn. After the first handful, she asked, "Are you sure you've used enough butter?"

Oops, that was my fault. I tended to get carried away with the butter. "Sorry," I apologized. "Do you want me to make another batch?"

"No," she replied, bringing her fingers to her lips. "But your pyjamas are going to get messy." She inserted one finger after another into her mouth and slowly sucked off the buttery residue from each digit, smacking loudly as the fingertips escaped her lips.

"My pyjamas?" I asked, wondering what she meant until, finished with her oral preening, she slipped her hand beneath my robe and wiped it on my pyjama top. Damn, that was going to stain.

We turned our attention to the movie. I had never seen it before because I had heard it was rude. In fact, it was far more risqué than I had anticipated, and after a while, I got really embarrassed. But Bunny kept laughing at it, so I tried to keep my humility in check. The problem was that the more of the movie I watched, the harder I got. Luckily, my thick robe hid my problem... as best it could, and when I needed to adjust myself, I would reposition the bowl to push my penis into ergonomically more comfortable positions.

Todd was pretty much asleep, and Bunny kept snacking on the popcorn. She fed herself in intervals, and occasionally, she slid her hand under my robe to wipe it off. She didn't always lick off her fingers, and I could just imagine how oily my shirt was getting.

At one point, though, she raised her hand up teasingly to my mouth. I didn't understand why until I realized that she wanted me to lick it off. She pushed each of her fingers between my pursed lips and withdrew them each slowly. They tickled in my mouth and tasted of salt and butter. It was strangely exciting to have her fingers in my mouth and to suck on them. On completion, she looked up at me, winked and smacked an air kiss at me.

And then the scene came in the movie during which Shannon Elizabeth walked around Jason Biggs' bedroom in the nude. What a body! My goodness, I was getting really hard. I was afraid it would show, but Bunny didn't seem to notice.

However, I feared that her ignorance was soon going to end. With each towelling of her hand on my shirt, she had to move further down to find a clean patch. Lower and lower it travelled, getting closer and closer to my erection. She wiped her hand across my abdomen and then my stomach and then my waistline. The belt knot gave way to her descent. A fingertip grazed my little head.

I wanted to squirm out of the way but had to be careful of the bowl on my knees. Her fingertip touched me inappropriately again. She really needed to be careful! Didn't she know that she was... Oh my goodness! She placed her hand directly on the hardness in my pyjamas. Her hand froze and then explored down the length of the bulge. She turned her head towards mine, and smirking, she mouthed to me silently, "Y-o-u... f-r-e-a-k..." I turned bright red.

Her face returned to the movie, but her hand continued its exploration. Along my cock's length, the material of my pyjama bottoms were pushed over my sensitive skin. Back and forth. Back and forth. This couldn't be happening! I glanced quickly over at my brother's chair, but I couldn't tell whether he was watching the TV or sleeping. This was so inappropriate, and yet it felt so good.

Bunny's fingers turned their attention to the buttons of my fly, even though her eyes remained glued on the screen. Once she had it undone, she reached in and carefully extracted my swollen penis under the cover of my robe. A fingertip ran gently down the underside of my cock. It was an exciting, tingling feeling, and it gave me a strange tightness in my stomach. I was amazed that she kept watching the movie. What she was doing to me captured my full attention.

She reached into the bowl and fed herself a handful of popcorn, and then she slipped back under my robe and... oh heavens!... wrapped her greasy hand around my sensitive shaft. Her lubricated fist moved slowly up and down. What a wonderful feeling!! It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

She pumped again. My gawd!! I squirmed a bit and then realized again that I had to support the bowl on my knees and couldn't risk alerting Todd, so I was trapped. She got another handful of popcorn, slipped her hand back down and, with renewed lubrication, pumped again. Oh my gawd!!

She seemed so nonchalant about it. She would eat and pump and pump and eat and... I wanted so much to shift or stretch or yell out, but I had to keep completely still. The material of my robe beat up and down in a slow, steady rhythm. The buttery film on my penis got slicker and slicker, and the few grains of salt provided an occasional grittiness to the experience. Slide and slide and slide. Suddenly, I felt something burbling in my balls.

I think she got the hint that something was going to happen when I murmured under my breath. I was trying to stay quiet, but a low groan escaped from the back of my throat.

Bunny took a firmer grip and bore down. A rubbery tension pushed entirely through my penis, even to its deepest core. Ohhh... I completely lost it. Ohhh... an orgasm started in my gut and spasmed through my cock, shooting gobs... unghh... and gobs... unghh... and gobs of cum out through its tip and all over the inside of my robe. Bunny's pumping settled down but continued until I stopped shooting.

When it was over, Bunny raised herself up and looked over to check on Todd. Reassured that he was either asleep or zoned out, she leaned her face into mine. "Are you okay?" she whispered. I was speechless, and so she just smiled and gave me a big wet kiss on the mouth. She then moved her mouth around to my ear. "Go get cleaned up, boyfriend," she whispered. "You're such a sweetie." She nibbled on my earlobe and then sat upright so that I could leave.

I moved the bowl to the coffee table, stood up shakily and retired to the bathroom. Behind me, I heard Bunny move over to Todd's chair, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him jolt awake as she straddled his lap. She began feasting ravenously on his mouth and neck as I left the room.

*** Hitting the Shower ***

What a mess!! There was cum everywhere. It was all over the inside of my robe and had soaked through my pyjamas. As I peeled the bottoms off my legs, I could see the sticky cum mixed with the buttery residue in my pubic hair.

Normally, such a sight would turn my stomach, but I found myself, instead, reliving what had happened and thrilling in it. I had had a real, flesh-and-blood girl on my lap, and she had hugged me and kissed me and fondled me and... and... and... My heart-rate rose as I recalled the experience.

I stuffed my soiled clothing into the bathroom laundry hamper and turned on the shower -- cold, to counteract the growing effect of the dirty thoughts I was having.

It was no use. As I soaped my private area, I began to feel like I did on the couch, and my penis started growing as a result. It was so shameful. My mother had warned me that that type of self-gratification resulted in blindness. I suddenly got scared.

12