Jumping at the Chance

Story Info
A lifetime opportunity with sister in law.
1.5k words
4.36
266.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk1420
tk1420
2 Followers

While my sister in law, Jennifer, was visiting last summer from the east coast, she fell asleep in my bed one evening, next to my wife, Erica. I was working late into the evening as usual, and sat at the desk in my office, directly across the hall from my open bedroom door as they slept. Horny as always, I shifted my position in the chair I use to work at the computer, leaned over and got a long look at the edge of Jen's dark pubic hair, peeking out of her sleeping shorts. My cock began to stir, and my mind was suddenly far from the research paper I had been writing. After watching Erica and her oldest sister sleep soundly for more than an hour, I was abruptly seized by the hottest and most ill-advised plan of my life. I was going to try to screw Jen! I turned off the computer and walked across the hall.

Jennifer is very free and open about her sexuality, and is infamous within their family for her presumed and documented romantic indiscretions and youthful debauchery (although she's mellowed way down with age). Looking back on a dozen years of racy comments, lingering touches on the shoulder, and inappropriately intense goodbye kisses, I had long suspected that Jen might respond favorably to a sexual advance of mine, provided the chance of getting caught wasn't too great. I had scored numerous glimpses of her tits, ass, and pussy over the years, as she 'forgot' to close her bedroom or bathroom door, etc., and there was definitely some chemistry between us. Now, blurry-eyed with erotic desire, I decided this could be the moment, and quickly poured and downed a glass of red wine, for courage.

Staring at my sister in law's lovely dark bush was making me crazy, and, after a while, I said "Fuck it, if things go gunny-sack and I get caught by Erica, I'll just pretend to be surprised that it's Jennifer lying next to me, and play off my advances as me thinking that she was my lovely wife!" Easing around to the foot of the king-size bed, I climbed in between Jen and Erica, my heart pounding so hard I thought it might be audible. I lay still and stared at the ceiling as they slept, breathing evenly. After maybe ten minutes, I began to sense that Jen was awake, and scooted over beside her, settling in, 'spoon-style.' We lay there in silence, both listening to the other's breathing. Then, my hand, seemingly of its own accord, reached out suddenly and rested on Jen's left side, just above her butt, causing her to jump a little. I kept it there for a short time, and then went for broke. I began to caress her side and back; slowly at first, then with increasing speed. This initially tentative massage soon got a response, in the form of Jen turning her head my direction, smiling sleepily, and whispering to me: "Mmmmm, that feels good. Keep going."

After a few minutes of this slow, quiet, sensual rubbing, I got brave and started to move my trembling hand over her ass; "accidentally" at first, but then more determinedly. I thrilled to the sensation of feeling the rounded outline of her pear-shaped bottom through the fabric of her boxers, and then, slowly slipping my hand downward inside the waistband, I rested it squarely on the lower arc of her left cheek. Sensing this was getting her hot, I spread my fingers out, cupped her butt firmly and slipped my hand farther in, allowing my fingertips to brush across her pussy lips. As I began to lightly stroke Jennifer's hairy vulva, I felt a trickle of moisture snaking down her inner thigh! At this point, she was becoming extremely aroused, and demonstrated this by pushing her hips back and forth against my hand in a slow rhythm.

By now I was breathing heavily, and cotton-mouthed with lust and excitement. My heart pounding like a sledgehammer, I got bolder yet, and decided to go through with my insane plan to take Jen, right next to my sleeping wife! Jen moved her pulsing hips and ass closer, reached around behind her to caress my throbbing tool. At that moment, I took the ultimate chance, quickly pulling down her boxers and pressing my rock-hard member against her bottom, nestling it in her crack. My pre-cum lubricated her warm skin as I took hold of Jen's hips, sliding my cock up and down her ass. We moved like this for a while, both of us getting hotter by the second. Swallowing hard, and pausing for a moment to ensure that Erica was still asleep, I tilted my pelvis, and, using my hand, guided my painfully erect dick slowly between Jennifer's thighs, heading toward nirvana.

We rested in this position, and I leaned forward, asking if she really wanted to do this. She didn't answer, but responded by reaching between her legs and physically placing my swollen cockhead between her labia! With one backward thrust of her hips, she sealed the deal, and I grunted in surprise as I penetrated her deeply. I saw stars, and stopped to savor the feeling. I was engaged in forbidden intercourse with my sister in law, and I was fighting to control myself. Feeling my dick encompassed by Jen's hot vagina, and savoring the sensation of her beautiful assbuns pushing insistently against my body, was almost more than I could take, and I forced myself to concentrate on my breathing, and lie quietly, my cock twitching deep within her pussy in a pulsing rhythm: 1...2...3...4...1...2...3...4.

As we lay there, connected, we listened intently for signs of anything being amiss. It was as quiet as before, and the slow, steady rise and fall of Erica's breathing reassured me. Very slowly at first, then with gradually increasing intensity and speed, I began to pump my hips, sliding my cock in and out of Jennifer's pussy; a slightly obscene soft, wet sucking sound accompanying some of these thrusts. She kept pace, and responded to each of my movements with a flexing tilt of her own, at the end of every stroke. This felt so fucking good, I knew I wasn't going to hold out too much longer. We screwed silently like this for several minutes, and I was just beginning to feel that familiar tingle I get within my loins as ejaculation approaches, when Erica stirred suddenly next to me, and sighed a little as she repositioned herself on the bed, now facing me!

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit....I thought, as I scrambled to make everything look normal. Jen was cool throughout the crisis, and didn't move a muscle. I let two or three minutes go by before I got the nerve to turn my head and look at my wife, dreading the look she might have in her green eyes... I peeked out from between slitted eyelids and saw that Erica had a pillow in front of her face, and couldn't see anything at all. Shaking with relief and nervous energy, I turned back to the task at hand. Jen was smiling and trying not to laugh her ass off, presumably at me. I pretended to scowl at her, but soon focused on reinserting my still-hard dick into her love tunnel. I pushed suddenly against her upturned ass, and gasped in amazement as my cock slid down and forward, fully into her snatch, without a hitch...She was soaked!

Reestablishing our slow, purposeful carnal dance, we rocked and flexed for another minute or two, and I knew that I had to lose this load deep inside of her, soon, or I'd go nutty. Holding tightly onto Jennifer's waist, I sped my thrusting up, and found a short, fast, deeply penetrating tempo that hurried me to a shuddering, but absolutely silent, climax, my eyes rolling back in my head. I gritted my teeth and shook like a leaf in a storm as I spewed jet after jet of hot cum deep into Jen's pussy. She tilted her pelvis back and forth, arcing her back like a cat as her own orgasm built and crested like a tidal wave. I collapsed, spent, and lay frozen by fear, worrying that my wife would awaken to Jen's muted whimpers of lust, and the sudden, spasmodic trembling of the bed, but she remained quiet, sleeping peacefully. Incredible!

Jen and I lay still for a long time, and I reveled in the feeling of being nestled in her warm depths, my hips moving involuntarily from time to time. I got hard again once, after about two hours, and we fucked a second time, allowing me to cum again. I awoke with a start, having drifted off, more than six hours after I made my move. Jen lay asleep beside me as before, her beautiful bottom still bare. I covered her up with the sheet, and turned slowly around to see my wife staring at me, her eyes seemingly lit from within. I felt a chill climb up my back, and my scrotum contracted painfully. This was not good. (To be continued...)

tk1420
tk1420
2 Followers