Jumping For Joy

Story Info
Handyman learns the ropes.
1.9k words
4.44
35.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers

I was 27 at the time, in decent shape, 6 foot, 180, brown hair, blue eyes, decent enough when I was clean. A few weeks into the job, I called to repair a broken window. The man on the phone was gruff, demanding that he be my first job, "...because I have a tee time at 9:48!" Like I cared. I said I'd be there, but I'd have to measure the glass, not knowing the size.

The Senior 55+ had its' own Maintenance Department, and I was responsible for such a task.

The next morning, at exactly 8:17, I rang is front door bell.

A big man with white hair and a red face opened the door. He wore your typical Florida golfer's outfit, with plaid pants, a cotton collared shirt pulled across his beer belly and the mandatory white belt. "It's about time!"

"Sir," I replied calmly, "my shift begins at 8:30, I can wait in the car if you like..."

"Harumph! No, no, I have an important appointment I really must keep!" Playing golf, I smiled.

The place was in a nicer section, and the furniture reflected the man's wealth, along with the two late-model cars in the driveway. In the bedroom, the window in question was taped over with cardboard.

It was your standard double-hung window, and I knew I could snap it out and bring a replacement from the shop to pop back in, but he didn't know it.

They hadn't even picked up the broken glass, leaving it for the flunky, me. I would take my time on this.

When I told him he'd never make his tee time, he exploded. "Then you'll have to come back another day! Just clean up the glass for now!"

I was about to explain that was not my job. If he had a housekeeper, which most of them did, he could have her clean it up. Then I heard a voice.

"It's okay, Ben, I'll miss my aerobics class today." At the door stood a red-headed beauty with bedroom eyes and a Cat-with-the-canary smile that totally beguiled me.

She moved up beside him, grasping his arm. "You go ahead and play with the boys. I'll watch the young man carefully, so he doesn't steal any of our treasures!" Her green eyes flashed at me, and I felt myself smile as she showed pearly white teeth.

"Joy, are you sure? He can always come back again."

Still staring into my eyes, she said, "Nonsense, Baby, he has other jobs to do. We can't expect preferential treatment just because you're the President of the Community Board, can we? What would people think?"

All I could think was she had saved me. Had I mouthed off to him, I would have been packing my bags by now, and I thought she knew exactly what she was doing.

He grumbled something, and she led him away while I got to picking up the glass. I heard the door close and a car start, and Joy was back.

She was tall, maybe 5'9, and a super figure, well-curved in all the right places. I guessed 36D. Knowing the age limits, I still would have bet she wasn't even fifty yet, probably high forties.

"I have fresh coffee on, can I interest you?"

I thought, yeah, you sure do interest me, but said, "That'd be great, thanks." I checked the measurements to be sure and to look efficient, then joined Joy in the kitchen.

She smiled as she poured. "I think if you check, the window will snap out and you can just snap in the replacement."

I looked at her, smiling again. "Very good. Most people don't know that, so I like to give them their money's worth."

"But it's included in the Maintenance Fees. If you check the records, you'll find this isn't our window. Sometimes, I just have to throw something," shrugging her shoulders. "Sorry!"

It was my turn to smile. "I'm glad you missed him."

"Oh, George, I always miss! By just a bit! It gets his attention, though."

I looked down at my shirt. "It's Will. I haven't gotten shirts yet. I guess George was my size."

She sipped her coffee. "I didn't think you were a George. You don't look like a George."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Hmmm, I like Will better. So, you're new? A word to the wise: If Ben calls again, make him first on your list. He wields a lot of power with the Board, and they pay your salary."

"Thanks, I'd remember anyway now."

"Really? Why is that?"

Should I compliment her for being gorgeous? Nah, too obvious. "You make a great cup of coffee! Best I've had in years."

She chuckled. "Is that it?"

"No, I always remember redheads. I always had a crush on a little girl growing up, Sam. Samantha. She hooked me on redheads."

"Hmm, promiscuous little devil, weren't we?"

"I just appreciate beauty."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you, Will. So, do I need to supervise you, or do you think you can handle a little window by yourself?"

"Why, are you leaving?"

"I may go on the deck and sun myself. Is that a problem?"

"Well, besides the fact that I enjoy your company, I feel better about not being in any one's house alone. People lose things, then accuse others of swiping what they lost."

"Okay, that sounds fair. But, Will, be quick, okay? I'll be in the backyard."

I scooted to the shop, loaded the pane, and zipped back, walked around back and found Joy soaking up the rays, topless. The gate creaked when I opened it, or else I would have stared for a while. "Sorry to bother you."

She sat up on the lounge chair, elbows behind her, back arched and those beauties stood up to the sun. "Oh, I must have nodded off. Let yourself in the front, Will."

I did, happy not to stand there, ogling while I got hard. In minutes, I snapped the window in place, cleaned the finger prints off, and packed, ready to go. When I turned, Joy was at the door, like before, this time a thin wrap was around her, worn like a sari but you could see right through it.

"See? I knew it wouldn't take you long! Now, you have plenty of time to do your other jobs today without rushing!"

I smiled, thinking I'd rather hang out for a while. "Yes, thanks for making my job easier."

"It also means you can take your time getting to your next chore. Maybe you can help me."

I tried to control my eagerness. "Sure, the President's wife? You get Carte Blanche service."

She chewed on her sunglasses as she moved across the room. "You know Will, I missed my morning workout because of this."

"I'm sorry about that."

That fire was in her eyes as she stopped in front of me. "It was my fault, after all, but now I need some stimulation, some physical activity, do you follow me?"

"I sure hope so, or I'm about to be unemployed real soon."

Her finger traced across my lips. "I like you, you're funny! No, I won't cause you your job, Will, no matter whether you stay or leave."

"Then I'll stay."

She stepped into my arms, and kissed me as she held my face, then wrapped her arms around my neck as her tongue zipped in past my lips. "Hmmmm," she sighed as her body melded with mine. My hands were around her waist holding her to me as I felt my erection coming back, quickly.

The wrap came open, as if by its own volition, and I inhaled her freshly cocoanut-lathered body, and she pushed me away, standing before me in just bottoms. The smile was replaced by a hunger. She slowly slid the panties over her hips and down, revealing a pussy that was as smooth as the day she was born. All she said was, "Undress."

I pulled the shirt over my head and kicked off my shoes as she slid across the bed, turning the covers down. She curled her feet under her and watched as I lost my jeans and briefs, my situation standing up proudly.

Her eyes twinkled again as she said, "Oh, Will, I think I'll have lots of chores for you!"

I moved to the bed as she slid down, grabbing my hips and pulling my cock into her hungry mouth, gobbling me up, slurping and sucking rapidly.

My hands went to her nipples, hoping to slow her onslaught, not wanting to come too soon. Her sensitive nipples reacted, and she squirmed as I reached for her pussy.

She spread for me, and I inserted a finger eagerly as she squirmed more, moaning. What a hot woman! She was on her back now, with me still standing and I climbed up into 69 and got both arms between her thighs and dove in.

I withdrew my hips so she wouldn't choke and she gasped for air as she continued jerking my shaft.

"Oh Will! I'm so... so...unghhhhh!"

She trembled, then arched, held for a long moment, then went slack, exhausted. She reached her orgasm faster than any woman I had known. I wasn't letting it go to my head, but I wanted to get off before she lost her desire.

I moved quickly over her, now facing her, as I held my shaft to her. She smiled as she grabbed my hips and pulled me in. "Yes, Baby, now we do it together!" she purred as my full attention was on my cock sliding into her depths, her warm welcoming pussy engulfing my every sense.

I nestled into her and she seemed to rotate under me, massaging my tool. Then we began, both with eyes wide open as I withdrew, then returned, slowly at first but with a sense of urgency.

Joy kept talking, saying, "Yes baby, just like that," and "Ooh, faster, Baby, faster!"

I responded to every order and felt my own orgasm building higher and higher. I held as long as I could, wanting her to take my full load, until finally, it was time. She seemed to read it in my eyes and she let began with a prolonged moan that started low and ended with her screaming in my ear as I let loose, my cock spurting white cream deep inside her.

I pumped and pumped and then no more as I collapsed upon her and she somehow slid from under me and was now sucking me dry, my juices smearing her cheek as we both panted.

We cuddled and kissed and she slid away to the bathroom. Sometimes there are regrets, and I was hoping she wouldn't find her conscience. I dressed hurriedly and collected my tools, then I heard the door open.

She leaned on the door frame, those electric eyes now sleepy, the hair disheveled, and her naked body still firm and sexy. "Going so soon?"

I nodded. "I have other jobs waiting."

She moved close to me, her fingers lightly brushing my lips, pursing her own. "I like to sit in the hot tub after sex, it's so relaxing. It takes Ben five hours for golf then three for cocktails."

She took a pair of pliers from my tool belt and tossed it on the floor by the window. "Now you have an excuse to come back, say, in three hours? I'm sure you'll figure something out, won't you, Will?"

I smiled as I drove away, thinking about how much Joy I would find on this job.

tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers