Jumping Melons Bus Co. Ch. 01

Story Info
Lily agrees to offer her big breasts for entertainment.
3.4k words
4.24
54.7k
42
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers

Her trip to South East Asia had been a blast so far. Lots of spectacular beaches, memorable snorkeling trips, friendly locals and fantastic parties. Her trusty backpack, filled with a handful of clothes, was apparently all she needed to have a great time. Except that her funds were declining fast.

Lily opened her well-used travel guide. Next stop was the Lost Temples. In the middle of nowhere. She had already checked the bus schedules, but rarely any company offered that route. And the ones that did were way over her budget. Money. Yeah, she had to do something about that problem, fast.

A well dressed local girl was suddenly standing at her table, openly eyeing Lily's sizable assets. 'Melons Bus Co.' was written across her bright pink uniform.

"Look for transfer, Miss?"

"Indeed I do! I want to visit the Lost Temples!"

"We offer trip. Our next bus leave this evening. It's night bus!"

"How much?"

"We have two package," the girl smiled, "One cost 400 or more, other you earn 200."

Lily was puzzled. She had never heard of a company paying their passengers for the ride.

"I don't understand..."

"It's brand new concept. Very special. Innovative. We offer top-notch entertainment. But we need also busty girls to make entertainment. And if you help, we pay!"

This sounded like a scam. Or worse.

"What kind of 'services' are you talking about?"

"Adult service. Nice erotic entertainment!"

That was it! A fuck-bus! Not with her. She had heard enough!

"Sorry, but I don't think I'm interested in your offer. I'm no prostitute!"

"Not prostitute! No fucking! Just breasts! Nice, big breasts hanging from ceiling! Customers can grope! You have perfect breasts! Very safe! Nobody knows!"

What? Lily wasn't sure she understood. No sex? Tits... hanging from the ceiling? This sounded weird. But if they paid her? She had to find out more!

"So how does this work?"

"Bus has two levels. Top level for girls only. Lying on floor with nice cushions and blanket. Stick breasts through holes in floor. Other guests are in bottom level. Main cabin. Breasts above their nice seats. Have drinking service, food. But expensive..."

"No sex?"

"No! No sex, only touching breasts!"

Only touching breasts... So a bus for... breast gropers? That didn't sound all that bad. If they paid her 200 for the ride? Maybe worth checking out!

"Can you show me the bus?"

"Sorry! Bus in other city."

"Do you have any picture of it?"

She shook her head.

"When is it leaving?"

"7pm. Trip is 12 hours. Small road. Pickup service included. Do you want?"

A free ride to the temples? Hell yes! But the information was sparse. Could she trust this company? 200 more in her pocket would be enough to pay for the next week though... Maybe worth the risk?

She nodded. "OK, Sign me up!"

The girl smiled. "Thank you! Your Name? Which hotel?"

"Lily. Backpackers Beach Bargain."

"OK. Pickup is 6pm!"

And with that the strange girl left. Lily wondered what the hell she just signed up for. Time for another drink.

Nom looked at his baby with pride. This bus would make him rich! He touched the rusty metal like he would touch a dear lover, caressed the fine lines covered by brittle paint.

He invested all his money in this vehicle, modernized the main cabin with all he had. Nice seats, a basic air-conditioning, a wooden floor, shades, ice coolers at every seat. Luxury travel! The paint-job for the outside was scheduled for today, but with the upcoming trip that would have to wait. At least he got the securing mechanism installed in time!

His friend Nak was totally right, the holes alone weren't sufficient to adequately hold those bouncy breasts in place. It only worked when they were really big. But then they were so hard to pull through! He once had witnessed just how much effort it was for his fitters to pull a pair of really big, white udders through those openings. It wasn't a pretty sight. And it took way too long.

Nak suggested a nifty locking mechanism, pneumatic, with rubber sleeves around each hole that would expand and hold the breast in place. But that plan was way too costly considering the financial realities. So Nak came up with a much simpler solution. Loops of strong steel wire, a ratcheting mechanism, some pulleys, levers, more steel wire, and some hours of work was all they needed. Now every hole was fitted with a wire loop that could be constricted with a simple lever at the driver's seat. Pushing down the large lever caused all loops of each row to shrink and efficiently hold those trapped breasts in place.

Obviously this was way less comfortable than the rubber sleeves. But it was a good compromise. And the girls were still protected by the special shirts he had ordered. Of course they needed to pay for those, but that was all he could do.

The wire loops were fixed on the underside of the steel floor, only accessible from the main cabin so the girls couldn't tamper with them. The driver was already instructed to push all 8 levers down at the beginning of the drive. One for each row of holes. Two places per aisle on each side, two tits per place. 8 long rows of loops, each connected by one long steel wire that ended at a lever at the driver's seat.

Almost done. Time to load up the cooler boxes and send it on the road.

The minibus was cramped. Ten busty young girls were already inside, all looking rather nervous. The girl that 'sold' Lily the trip fixed her backpack on the roof and helped her inside. She laughed, "Now it's everyone!" and hopped on the driver seat.

Lily looked at the faces around her. Typical backpacker girls, dreadlocks, probably European or American. One looked like a local girl. She smiled, "Anyone who did this trip before?"

Heads shaking. Only one blonde girl grinned broadly and said, "Yeah. Third time for me. Previous trips were much shorter though. But this one pays freaking 200 bucks!"

"Right. By the way, I'm Lily."

"Erin."

"So how is it? I mean... is that company trustworthy?"

"They're fine. And it's the only one that pays you for the ride. Don't know of any other that does this kind of thing. Don't be shocked when you see the bus though. It's an old heap, rust everywhere..."

"And what are we supposed to do? Does it hurt? I mean, I heard that we are supposed to stick our tits through some holes?"

Erin laughed, "Right. So what will happen is that we get shuffled into the tiny upper deck of that bus. You can't stand upright there, only crawl. No windows, stuffy air, full of other girls. Usually about 30 if it's fully booked.

"You will be assigned a 'seat'. There, you'll jam your naked tits against two hopefully well-fitting holes in the floor and wait until somebody on the other side pulls them through. You'll get a cushion and a blanket to make yourself comfortable, but that's about it.

"And yes, it will hurt. The actual drive will already be a challenge with all those bumps. You'll have problems staying in place. The rest depends on the guy below you. I once got a kisser. He kissed my boobies the entire trip! Nothing else! It tickled a bit but it was really pleasant, too! Never felt so adored my entire life!

"On my second trip it was much worse. I got a real groper. He massaged... well, mauled my twins without pause, sucked at them, pulled at them... you get it. They hurt for days!"

"I see... So any essential tips for us newbies?"

She smirked, "Pay attention to those holes! The size should be just right! Smaller is better as the metal will better hold you in place. Look for sharp edges. If you have duct tape with you, put it over any ridges!"

"Duct tape? I don't have that..."

"Tough luck. Wow, look at that local girl! See the wet spots on her shirt?"

Lily looked around. The small, slender woman with jet black hair was apparently in a good mood. Her tits were absolutely spectacular. And Erin was right, there were little wet spots just around her nipples.

"Yes. Looks weird."

"I think she's lactating."

"Yeah. Probably a young single mum in need of money for her baby. Sad."

"But she seems to have a good time! The guy getting her boobs is in for a big surprise!" Erin chuckled.

The young driver stopped at a small shop and jumped out. Moments later she returned with a large bag.

"Shirts? Protective shirts? Makes breasts feel good! Only 20!"

She demonstrated a neon-pink colored piece of clothing with a white 'Jumping Melons' logo just above two peculiar, sleeved openings that didn't belong there.

"Those are for the boobs," grinned Erin, "With rubber sleeves around the holes. I got one for free at my first trip! They're great! Good quality! Very comfortable!"

"But 20 bucks? For a shirt with boob-holes? Seriously? You can't even use it afterwards!"

To Lily's surprise, everyone except her, Erin and the local girl bought one. She shook her head, "What a rip-off!" No way she would pay 20 for that thing!

The uniformed girl looked at her pleadingly, "No shirt? Is important!"

"No. Too expensive!"

"No shirt?"

"No shirt."

One last skeptical look and the girl took the remaining shirts back into the shop. Then they were on the road again.

The bus looked like a freaking death-trap. Lily stared at the vehicle in disbelief. Rust was everywhere, the tires looked old and worn. Only the bright pink logo of 'Jumping Melons Bus Co.' looked reasonably new.

A ladder led up to a tiny hatch below the roof. Next to it was a small tent. Two girls in uniform waited in front of it, with a notebook and what looked like a measurement tape in their hands.

"Please remove shoes and clothing. You can only wear new shirt, please!"

They got to be kidding!

"Are they serious? Do we really need to strip?" Lily asked Erin.

She nodded, "Yep! The top and bra need to go for obvious reasons. But they also think our other clothes are dirty and want us to remove them. That's why those shirts are so long. You can leave your panties on though."

"I don't have that freaking shirt! " Lily complained, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Well, that's what you get for going cheap, I guess!" laughed Erin, "But don't worry, only girls in there. No need to panic."

Lily groaned. What a great start. She walked over to the bus. One of the staff girls lead her inside the stuffy tent.

"Please put everything in bag. Some money better in small pouch for bathroom, drinks."

Thankfully, they had some decency and set that tent up for the 'boarding procedure'! Lily stripped in front of the two girls and carefully folded her rather dirty clothes. One of the girls stowed her neat stack in a large bag and threw it on a trolley filled with similar bags.

A handful of cash was all she had left, and as instructed she stuck that in a smallish pouch that she was allowed to take into the bus. The pouch had a small rubber band so it could be wrapped around the wrist. Standing there, in that stuffy tent, naked except for her flimsy panties, Lily wondered what kind of adventure was waiting for her this time.

One of the girls stepped closer, roughly grabbed her left breast, placed her measurement band around and quickly tightened it.

"Ow! What the...?"

"Seat number 22 please!"

Measuring and seat assignment. This was surely the time they assigned them to the fitting holes! Erin's warning about the size of those still rang in her ears. "Smaller is better!" she remembered her saying.

"Smaller, please?"

"The girl measured her again and shook her head. "Seat 22 perfect for you!"

Lily wouldn't give up so easily. She shook her head and declared, "No, I want smaller, please!"

The girl looked puzzled, "But... you're so big!" She poked her naked breast.

But Lily stuck to her guns and declared with firm voice, "No, smaller holes, please!"

The girl nodded reluctantly, checked her notebook and said something to the other staff girl. They giggled, shook their heads. Fingers traced along the unreadable text in their notebook. Finally they smiled, "Seat 32, have a nice trip!" and burst out laughing.

Lily was irritated. She only wanted to be sure that the holes weren't too big! She didn't want to hurt herself during that trip! The staff girl motioned her up the ladder and into the bus.

The heat almost killed her. Stuffy air, so dark that she could barely see anything. This place sucked big time! She apparently was the first one to enter, probably because the others needed to get into their fancy shirts first. The room had a very low ceiling so that she had to be careful to not bump her head against something. And the metal floor was unbelievably hot! She crept forward, looking for an indication of her spot.

There it was. Last row to the left. Aisle seat. Lily sneered. She slowly turned around and tried to position herself. Boobs into those holes and... damn those were small ones! Merely the diameter of a coke can! How the hell would her tits ever fit through them?

Somebody else entered the low upper deck. Another girl looking for her spot. Maybe she could change her seat with somebody else?

More girls entered the stuffy place one by one, everyone wearing the fancy shirt with their boobs prominently sticking through those special, seamed and rubber-sleeved openings. The air was filled with groaning as each girl tried to find the perfect position.

"Can I change place with anybody? My holes are way too small!"

"How big?" asked a girl a few rows away.

"Maybe coke-can sized..."

"No fucking way! My tits barely fit into mine!"

Giggles. Laughter. Fuck.

Lily looked around. Right next to her was the local girl with the lactating tits. Apparently she got that shirt, too. Maybe from an earlier trip. Should she ask her to switch places? But she had already enough problems with her bloated boobs full of milk! She certainly didn't need her small-hole problem on top!

Erin was just besides her, on the other side of the aisle. She grinned, "Like it so far?"

"Great tip with those hole sizes! Look what I got!"

Lily pointed to the still empty, tiny openings.

"Oh shit!" giggled Erin, "Way to go, girl! How will you fit your udders in there?"

Lily groaned, "No fucking idea. Wanna switch?"

"Fuck no!"

"Please in position now. Fitting starts!" somebody yelled from below. A girl at the front squeaked, "Fuck, be careful, please?"

And then, one by one, the girls moaned, screamed and cursed as hands from below roughly pulled their fat tits through the openings in the floor.

For the girls with the shirts, the process was actually rather easy. Those helping hands from below would first pull the rubber sleeves through the holes in the metal floor and affix the seam with a small metal clamp. Then, they would reach through the opening again and swiftly pull at the tit. Because of the oily coating of the sleeve, the breast usually popped right through.

Girly squeaking filled the stuffy compartment as the sizable udders were pulled and tugged. The sight from the main cabin was rather spectacular, with more and more fleshy bags dangling from the ceiling.

"I really love this job," one of the fitters joked in his local language, "Pulling big tourist boobs all day is real fun! But I have a tough time explaining my work to my family!"

"I just say that I work for a small bus company. No details!" laughed his colleague, "Man, those are nice ones! So white and big! Look at those tiny nipples!"

Today, most of the breasts were reasonably easy to fit. All girls were wearing the recommended shirts and placed at their recommended places. The bitches still complained vocally, but nothing out of the ordinary.

"Almost done. Eh... look! This one is a cheapskate! No shirt!"

"Well, her fault," the fitter grinned, "Let's get her done!"

Lily felt a hand at her right nipple trying to grab her flesh. Strong fingers sunk into her breast and pulled downwards. This would never work!

"She's way too big!" the worker complained, "I can't even pull a handful through! Who assigned her seat?"

"She demanded a small hole!" laughed one of the staff girls, "Be a man, make it fit!"

The fitter grabbed the nipple again, this time with more force. He pulled as hard as he could, tore at the warm flesh with all he had. His muscles quivered, his knuckles turned white. And Lily howled and screeched.

Slowly, the giant melon appeared. Cries of pain from above made it obvious to anybody that the owner of those boobs didn't like the fitter's work.

"Can you help me with those?" he asked his mate, "This sucker won't budge!"

His fellow laughed heartily, sunk his fingers into the warm flesh and started to pull. And with combined efforts they finally managed to yank the tit through the tight opening.

The hole was just way too small for that monster of a breast. The sharp metal rim bit deeply into the soft flesh, and the fitter still wasn't sure if the whole melon was entirely on the other side. But it looked good enough to him.

"Fuck, My tit is not even halfway through and they already work on the other one!" whimpered Lily, "What a disaster! My boobs are way to fat for that tiny opening!"

The second one wasn't any easier. The fitters huffed and puffed as they tried to make the fleshy ball fit. It took well over 5 minutes until they managed to yank it through the tiny hole. The two workers cheered happily when Lily's enormous udders were finally done, each giving one of the fat, bloated balls a hearty smack with their hands.

Lily pounded against the floor and shouted, "Not through yet! Pull harder for god's sake!"

But the fitters were already busy with the next pair. This was the last one, and it was a bit of a surprise, too.

"Look what we have here. A nice pair of milk tits for seat 33, right next to our cheapskate!"

"Ewwww, messy! These things drip!"

"Haha, bet they're under pressure! Boss will complain if everything smells of stale girl's milk! Let's put some clamps on them!"

May felt something sharp biting down on her swollen nipples. It hurt a bit, but it was a small price to pay for those 200 bucks. She smiled. This company was simply too good to be true. What an easy way to earn so much money!

Finally, the fitters and staff girls hustled away. Their job was done for now. A grim, old man in uniform was sitting on the driver's seat and tweaked the hard little nipples hanging from above. Gus always got into the bus as early as possible to play with his personal pair. He especially liked the time when everybody else was busy setting things up.

Young guys pulling at enormous, dangling, white tits; Those cute, uniformed girls helping them; and he, watching the whole ordeal through the rear mirror and groping those sacs above. Heaven. Only the inspection and grading was even more fun. He marveled at the pendulous objects swinging under the ceiling and tugged at the little pink pokers.

Gus had been hired by the company because he knew every road in the country. And because he had been a bus driver for most of his long life. Once they explained him the concept, he quickly dropped his asking price. All he asked for was a nice pair of tits above his own seat, too.

It took a while to convince them, but in the end they agreed to his terms. Probably because he mentioned that the chief of the local police force was an old friend of him, and that he had great connections to all kinds of officials.

He smiled dreamily as he watched the heavy bags above him swing back and forth. Now to the best part of the trip. The grading.

qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers