Jumping Melons Bus Co. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
326 Followers

"Pipe clamps? The hell?"

"Yeah... helps fixing bloated boobs, too! It's basically a circular metal band that can be tightened with a screw. Way tightened... like... you can crush a soda can with that thing."

"I just hope they don't pull them too tight!"

"Mine feels like they make my tits pop any moment!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for fixing your assigned pairs in place. We will now release the securing loops."

The driver pushed the levers. It didn't feel any different to Lily, her bloated tits were just as compressed as before. Suddenly the pull on her cans increased tremendously. Lily whimpered in pain.

One level below, Richie was operating the ratchets. If his little construction wasn't able to rip those melons through, nothing will. He pushed the lever once again.

And suddenly it happened. With an audible pop, the bloated monster to his left squeezed through. They were so much bigger than he expected! He grabbed the quivering melon, drove his finger into the flesh that was bulging through the tiny opening. Yes, he could feel her rib-cage. Now this sucker was completely on his side.

The other one only needed another few twist of the ratchet until it finally crashed through the tight hole.

Thank god! She had made it! Lily's finger wandered around the sharp edges of the tiny opening just below her heaving body. Fuck, her entire tit was on the other side indeed! Fucking unbelievable!

"Th... thank you..." Lily whispered, happy that her boob situation was finally improving.

Richie removed the clamps again and marveled at the slowly expanding globes. The opening was definitely way too tight for a rack like that, and he could tell that the poor girl was in pain. Her blood probably got trapped already and he would need to massage those bloated balloons every few hours to get it flowing again. But what a nice shade of pink! He tweaked the engorged nipple. Time for some experiments.

Richie looked through the bus. Jumping melons everywhere! Soon, the curtains would be closed to give the passengers some privacy. He enjoyed this view so much! And once they would be in the mountains... He squeezed his milky chocolate boobs. How tight! So bloated! Was the girl in pain? Or was she already used to those hard bowling balls? Was she waiting for relief, expecting whomever was below to drain her hurting, bloated melons?

He compared the texture and feel of both pairs. Very different indeed. Maybe he should try to empty only one side of the milker so he could compare the empty with the full side? But first he wanted to just squeeze them a little, let them crash into his face, things like that.

"Mr Sowee? May I set up your compartment now?"

A polite, young girl in uniform was suddenly standing in the narrow aisle.

"Certainly."

"And how about your dinner, do you want it served now?"

Richie nodded, "Yes, why not." He was getting hungry already.

The cute girl bowed and began to set up the curtains. A few minutes later she held a steaming pot in her hand that was dangling from four long chains.

"Are you accustomed to our food service?"

Richie nodded. He knew that everything was arranged in a way that it could be affixed to those dangling darlings hanging from the ceiling. This pot obviously had some sort of leather belt on top at which the chains were affixed. The whole setup would swing like crazy. Definitely not safe, but a cute idea.

"On which of your breasts do you want to have it setup?"

Richie pointed to the right one of the white girl, just next to the first milky boob. The cute girl bowed again and wrapped the belt around the bulging tit with well-practiced moves.

"Be careful, it's very hot. The pot comes with a burner so it doesn't get cold. You can also adjust the heat a little. Enjoy your meal!"

Richie looked hungrily at the food. This looked delicious! Hot steam was drifting upwards from it, caressing the pink, bloated balloon that held everything in place. But the chains were way too long, the bowl was a freaking health hazard swinging like that!

He examined the whole construction and quickly found out how to adjust the length of the chains. Richie carefully shortened them until the bowl was just a few inches from the little nipple away. Hopefully, the girl could cope with some heat.

"Sir, your desert?"

The girl was already back with another bowl, this time filled with a beautiful sculpture made from fruit and vanilla ice-cream. To keep it cold, the bowl was sitting in a big bucket full of ice.

"I'm not ready yet..."

"Sir, but the ice will keep it cool for hours!"

"OK then, just put it on the other white breast."

"With pleasure, Sir!"

And so she installed the other pot with a very similar mechanism. Again, Richie was irritated by the swaying object and quickly adjusted the length of the chains until the ice-cream almost touched the little, hard nipple.

"Fuck, what the hell?" groaned Lilly who tried to get some sleep. She finally found a more or less comfortable position, had her little cushion propped up just right and was wrapped in the blanket. And she needed to pee. She had successfully ignored that part though. But now this irritating feeling on her tits! It seemed to be scalding hot and freezing cold at the same time! She tried to focus herself, tried to feel what was happening down there.

Ouch! If she would only see something! She couldn't make sense out of those sensations, but something was definitely not right! Her boobs screamed at her, but she just couldn't interpret the signals she got from them.

What a fantastic soup! Richie was totally blown away by the taste. He even forgot 'his' boobs for a moment. The large spoon dipped into the delicious meal again. He was careful to not spray that bloated tit with the hot liquid, but he couldn't completely avoid it. The road was just too bad and everything was literally jumping around. But at least the pot was somewhat stable. He turned up the heat a bit. It just tasted so much better when it was bubbling hot!

"Aiiiieeee?!"

Lily howled like a dog. Her nipple felt like it was coated with hot lava! Suddenly the other side screamed at her, too.

Richie took the freezing cold, rock hard nipple of the desert bowl between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Hard. Fascinating, what difference temperature makes! That little pebble felt like it was frozen to stone! He slowly pulled it down until it touched the cold ice-cream.

"This guy is driving me crazy!" squeaked Lily, but apparently she was the only one with such a problem. Every other girl around her seemed to snore already, even the local one next to her. Maybe their 'guests' got tired? She looked over to Erin who seemed to doze, too.

The bus came to a halt.

"Bathroom break for our guests. Stop for girls will be in 20 minutes!"

Damn, another 20 minutes? She understood why they did separate stops. Guests and 'entertainers' weren't supposed to meet. Any contact could bring the company into troubles. It was a very fine line they operated on, and they had to absolutely avoid the slightest hint of prostitution. But 20 minutes? Really?

Richie happily emptied the bowl of soup and went straight for dessert. What an amazing service. He gently pulled on the bowl to see the ballooning tit jiggle again and shoved delicious ice-cream into his face.

"May I?" asked the cute girl and gestured towards the now empty, swinging pots. Richie nodded. The girl quickly opened the bands and took everything away. Lily was groaning relieved.

"Break for entertainers! Please hurry! Stop for 5 minutes!" yelled Gus and opened the loops. Time to give the girls some rest.

"Yay!" groaned Erin relieved and pulled herself free, "Time to take a piss. Are you coming?"

"Sure," groaned Lily, "Just need to get out of those." She pressed her hands down like doing a push-up and tried to pull her boobs out of their prison. But they didn't budge.

"Fuck!" yelled Lily and pushed again. And again. But her stuck melons didn't cooperate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm so fucked!"

"Wait, let me help you."

Erin crawled towards her and grabbed her by the shoulders. With combined efforts, they tried to push her chest upwards. Lily howled in pain, but her bloated breasts didn't show up. Not even an inch of her trapped flesh squeezed through to her side.

"I'm sorry, girl, but I really need to go pee. Do you need anything?"

"Fuck yes! I need to pee, too!"

Erin shrugged, "Sorry..." and crawled outside.

The trapped girl pounded against the floor and yelled, "Please let me out! I need to go to the bathroom!"

qexiqex
qexiqex
326 Followers
12