June Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let Keith nurse both of them for a while then told him she wanted to move around down to his legs. He said good as that put her leg stumps up close to him. Keith noticed that her right stump seemed to be moving around but her left longer one just flopped around and followed where ever Lin went. Lin got to his legs and started feeling them from his foot up. She knew he could not feel anything, but she could, and they were very sexy looking to her. His toes folded all the way over to the sheet with no muscles to hold them up. She could get her whole thumb and middle finger around the calf just as he could on her left leg. She could feel Keith's hands start to explore her leg stumps as she did his. What he was doing felt fantastic to her and she told him so.

His limp cock just hung there and she thought that if it were engorged with blood it would be big. Lin noticed that he was uncut and the foreskin was very lose and covered his cock head. After her hands had worked their way up to it she took him in her mouth. He did have pre-cum flowing and it tasted great. Keith was surprised when she did suck on him and said so. He started to move his hand up to Lin's cunt but she told him to just roll over on his back and enjoy what she was doing for a while. He did and she started sucking him again pulling the foreskin back so she could get to his head. She could take all of his cock into her mouth and did. She was able to use one hand to stimulate his balls and pull on them. After several minutes of this she heard him moan and say how good it felt. Lin felt that if he could move his hips he would be thrusting them, fucking her mouth.

All of a sudden Keith let out a yell and Lin felt her mouth fill with warm, slippery cum. She had been able to make him cum even though he was not hard which was not unheard of. She continued to suck for a little longer when he asked her to stop as he was too sensitive. Lin swallowed and enjoyed everything immensely. She had not been sure if she wanted him to cum in her mouth when she had thought about it earlier but now that he had she loved it and could not wait to do it over and over for him. Keith was pulling at her to get her to move back up to his face.

They kissed and she was sure he could taste his cum. It did not seem to turn him off as he got more passionate. One of his hands was fondling her breast and he broke the kiss and asked her to teach him how to give her pleasure. She took hold of his hand and moved it down to her pussy and told him how to move it into her slit from the bottom. As he did she told him how to move it and explained what his fingers were touching. When his fingers got to her vagina she moaned and told him to insert his middle finger gently into it. She explained that she did not have a hymen as she used tampons. She encouraged him to push his finger in as far as he could and when the tip reached her cervix she told him what it was. As he pulled it back down Lin told him to move it along the top of her cunt and next he felt her G-spot. She jumped as he fingered it.

He played there for a while and then Lin made him move on. He pulled his finger out and felt how slippery and wet it was. He brought it up to his nose and took a smell then licked it. He said delicious and started to put both fingers in his mouth. Lin stopped him and said do only one, I want the other. He cleaned one and then offered her the other one and she cleaned it off. When she was done she pushed his hand back down and told Keith they were not done. He found her slit and started up again. He found her urethra then finally her clit. Her cunt lips were very large and long and by now well engorged. Lin then put her hand down and spread her lips and Keith ran into her clit. She helped him find the hood and by now the tip was starting to move out of it. She told him to move his head down to look at all of it now and he did with Lin helping by moving her hips towards him some.

After looking things over for a few minutes, Keith surprised her by sticking his tongue out and licking her clit. She jumped and yelled at the same time. She had been licked there before by several of her female lovers but never by a man. Keith immediately began to lick more and more and even stuck his finger in her cunt at the same time. As soon as he did Lin came big time and with some trouble with her bouncing all around, Keith was able to maintain contact with her clit keeping her going. Lin was panting and almost unconscious and when she came around she moved down to his face which was covered with her juices and started kissing him. She withdrew a couple of minutes later and took his chin in her hand and looked right into his eyes.

Lin told Keith that she did not care if he could not fuck her, he could do her that way any time he wanted!! He laughed with her and said how much he learned and enjoyed being with her tonight. She said she did also and that for his first time he was a fantastic lover. They started kissing and he sucked her breasts while she played with his flaccid dick. She loved how the saline inserts felt as he played with her nipples and squeezed her breasts.

After 15 or 20 minutes of enjoying each other, Keith finally turned to Lin and admitted he was worried about the eye surgery that was coming up this Thursday. They talked about it and Lin explained as much as she could to him. She finally said she would be with him in the prep area and until he was taken into the OR and then again as he was in the recovery room. She finally got him calmed down and they cuddled for a little while longer then went into the kitchen and had dinner. After they ate they watched a movie and Keith headed home telling Lin what a great time he had and Lin said she did also and was looking forward to getting together with him again.

Lin cleaned up the kitchen and headed to bed. She could not believe what a great time they had together. She played with her pussy some more and got off again and then fell asleep. After she got up in the morning and had some toast and tea she changed the sheets on the bed again and got ready for Windy to come by. She fixed some tuna salad for sandwiches and soon the doorbell was ringing. She checked to be sure it was her and then opened the door and moved her chair back. Wendy came in on her crutches and her short stump just extended from her shorts. She had a blouse on and Lin could tell she was braless as was Lin who just had a t-shirt on. Wendy leaned over and they hugged and kissed and then headed for the kitchen.

After lunch they headed to the bedroom and helped each other undress. They both got into bed and Wendy looked her over good since she had not seen either her stumps or new breasts. She said to Lin that she loved all of it and was already feeling every place up good as they talked. Lin was on her back and Wendy was leaning over her sucking on her nipples. Lin had her hand down between Wendy's leg and stump getting her nice and wet. Wendy was shaved and Lin asked her how she liked it. Wendy said she loved it and asked how Lin liked touching it. She said she loved the feel of the smooth skin. Lin asked Wendy if she would shave her and she said sure do you want to do it now and Lin said why not. Wendy suggested they go into the bathroom as it was not so messy there.

Lin got back in her wheelchair and into the bathroom and on to the shower bench. Wendy was able to sit on the floor and get the job done. It took a while the first time and Wendy kept putting her finger into Lin's cunt as she was so wet from being stimulated by the shaving and Wendy's finger. Lin was finally hairless and rinsed so she got dried and they headed back into the bedroom. After she got into bed she explored her hairless pussy with her hands and it felt so great that way. Wendy soon had her head down there lapping at her and said it felt great to her also. She soon had Lin squirming in a huge orgasm keeping Lin going for some time. When she finally stopped and Lin came down to earth, Lin told Wendy she would like to try getting on and sitting on Wendy's face.

With her left BK leg not having much muscle left anywhere, and the right AK as short as it was, it took some work to get Lin into position but once she was there things were ok. Wendy was the one that had taught Lin to sit on her face the first time they had gotten together and both loved that position. It did not take long for Wendy to have Lin Cumming again and she was reaching up, playing with her big breasts at the same time. Wendy liked how they looked and felt very much, especially how the nipples were pushed out so far. Soon they traded positions and Wendy was sitting on Lin's face and she was moaning and yelling in pleasure. She had two orgasms in a row.

After the second one she turned around and put her face down towards Lin's stumps so she could play with them and Lin could reach Wendy's short leg stump. They played with each other's stumps and ate each other for some time, both of them having several more orgasms. After a while both were worn out and they took a power nap. When they awakened Wendy decided she had better get going as she had some shopping she needed to do. They kissed good bye and Wendy left. Lin decided she would call Keith and see what he was up too but did not bother getting dressed. She even decided she would sit in front of the mirror on her closet door looking at herself as they talked.

Keith answered on the second ring and said he was just about to call her. They talked for a while but Lin never did tell him she had shaved her pussy. She had not told Wendy about him yet but she knew that the biggest reason for getting shaved was for Keith. She was running her hands all over her stumps and between her legs and almost came one time. Keith said he was looking forward to Thursday and the first surgery being over with. He admitted he was not as nervous now since talking with Lin. Keith asked her what she was doing and Lin said sitting in front of my closet mirror looking at my stumps. Keith said he wished he could see that.

Lin asked what he was doing and he said he was at his computer looking at pictures of amputees. Lin asked if he really liked how she had hers done and he said he loved them; they looked very crippled and sexy. Lin said she was glad he enjoyed them with her. Had he ever thought about having his removed and he said yes he had but did not think it was possible. Now that he knew different it was back on his mind. But then he admitted that he loved his paralyzed legs and how he had to cope with them. Lin added she loved them too, they were so atrophied and sexy looking, really made her wet when she saw and was able to feel them. Keith said he was glad they were able to enjoy each other's crippled legs. Lin agreed.

Keith told her he had several business trips planned over the next month and would not be available much. He said he would miss being with her but it was part of what he had to do at work. Lin said she understood and would miss him. Lin asked if she could get together with him Tuesday after work and go dinner. Keith said he had a better idea, her come to his place and he would cook dinner and then have desert with each other. Lin said that sounded like a great idea and would come straight from work if that was ok.

12