June Returns For More Training

Story Info
June comes back and has her limits pushed further.
1.4k words
4.19
61.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
14Kink
14Kink
30 Followers

This is the continuation of the true story of the corruption of the young Asian submissive June.



I woke up the following morning thinking about the night before with June, the memory of the fear on her face and the simple submission to my whims and wants was a good memory. I wondered if I would see her again.

Starting another working day, sitting in the office in Singapore, I kept having flash-backs to the memory of the night before and this kept a smile on my face as the day progressed.

Around 2pm in the afternoon, my phone beeped with a txt - it was June. I smiled as I opened it and read the following "Yenny just told my whole university class that I slept with a strange "gweilo" last night – I am so embarrassed".

I quickly responded: "Well now that they all know, get the maximum benefit and come over tonight for some further submissive education J".

June txt back - "I will be there at 8pm".

With a smile on my face, I knew I had a night of fun and exploitation ahead of me. I started to contemplate what I should plan for my young June and considered how far to push her this time.

I finished the work day and headed back to my apartment, having a quick meal of fried spicy beef and rice at the local market on the way home. Singapore food is good and I knew I wanted to the energy for tonight.

Sitting in my apartment waiting for June, I finalised my plans for the night. I had my camera charged and sat back, drank a Tiger Beer and waited for my play-thing to arrive.

June arrived on time, looking very nervous and excited at the same time. I pulled her into the apartment and ordered her to strip naked. She pulled off her clothes while I slowly undressed watching her, I led her into the bedroom and told her that tonight we were going to play a game.

I lay back on the bed and told her she had 15 minutes in which she needed to make me cum, using only her mouth; if she failed in this task, then she would need to climb onto me and arse fuck herself on my cock non-stop until she made me cum, if she failed to do this, then she would be going to experience her first golden shower and failure would mean she would be drinking my piss.

To say the expression on her face was fearful was an understatement; she just looked at me with a mixture of fear and disgust. June started to utter, "But I don't want to...." When I cut her off and showed her my watch and stated, "The clock is ticking"

June quickly started sucking and licking my cock, she reached up and started to use her hands on my hard cock and I loudly stated, "Only your mouth, no hands". Her eyes looked into mine as she started to bob and bounce her mouth up and down on my cock, stopping now and then to lick the shaft and my balls.

I had to admit that this girl was an excellent cock sucker and things were feeling good, but I started this game to have her further submit and cumming would ruin this.

I started calling out time intervals...5 minutes gone, 10 minutes gone and she started to look more concerned and sucked harder. At about 13 minutes I could sense she was running out of energy and she was slowing down, I knew then that the next phase was going to be fun.

At 15 minutes I looking at her and let her continue to suck for a little longer and then told her to get her tight arse onto my cock. June slowly moved up to straddle me and then said, "I have never had sex onto top before, I only ever have had sex in the missionary position" . I just laughed at the thought that this was her first time she was going to be on-top and she would be doing anal...

After I passed her some lube which she coated my cock, she slowly lowered her arse onto my cock and I watched her face as my cock slowly slid into her arse. June then started to slowly move up and down and her arse felt so warm and tight.

As she continued to slowly bounce on my cock, I thought to myself that if she keeps going at this slow pace, I will never cum and smiled at the thought. After 5 minutes June was going even slower and I realised this girl just did not have the fitness to fuck in this position for a long time.

I looked at her and said, "If you do not make me cum, or stop fucking your arse onto my cock, get ready to drink my piss", this spurred her on more and she bounced a bit harder and quicker for a couple of minutes and slowed again.

"I can't keep going...can I stop please?" pleaded June.

I responded, "Sure..it is time for you to drink my piss."

I looked at her and ordered her into the bathroom and onto her knees, which she did immediately. I was again surprised at how quickly she followed orders, even ones I could tell she hated.

I followed her, grabbing my camera as I walked into the bathroom.

She was kneeling in the shower stall, I moved towards her and thought that it was a good thing I had that Tiger Beer, as I had a fairly full bladder and I wanted to see how she would handle it.

I turned on the camera on movie mode and positioned it on the sink to capture the action.

I held my cock and pointed at her..."Open your mouth." She complied.

It took me a few seconds to get ready to piss, she kept looking up at me and then I could feel the flow starting, I aimed right for her mouth and let it stream out, the first gush of piss went straight into her mouth and she choked and spluttered, I ordered her to open her mouth again and continued to piss into her mouth as some of the piss dribbled out of her mouth and onto her tits.

I continued, moving my aim up to her forehead and sprayed all over her face.

I finished off in her mouth and pushed my soft cock into her mouth to finish.

I looked down at her, she was blinking and looking very dazed and confused. I told her to shower and returned to the bedroom.

Now I just wanted to fuck her and have some more fun, she came out of the bathroom wet but clean, I pushed her onto the bed and climbed onto the bed behind her, pulling her into doggy position I slide my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her.

She was moaning and pushing her body back while I continued to pound her pussy, I pulled my right arm back and spanked her as hard as I could on her arse cheek, once, twice and then a third time. I then gave her three more on the left cheek. I was now looking down at a nice red arse, I randomly spank and slapped her arse more as I continued to fuck her.

I started to feel the surge of my body as I prepared to cum, I rolled her onto her back and straddled her chest with my knees. June automatically started sucking my cock and I prepared to give her a large cum bath.

Eventually I could not hold back any longer and I shot a massive spurt of cum onto her face, followed by a number of smaller shots. She was covered in it and looking well used.

I lowered my cock back into her mouth and she cleaned me off, I climbed off her and grabbed the camera and got some nice photos of her cum-covered face.

I sat back and felt contented with the session, I asked June if she liked being spanked during sex and if she enjoyed the pain, and she just nodded and smiled widely.

"June, come back to me again and I will really teach you about pain and pleasure, way past some small spanks and slaps, now go and get showered and cleaned up."

When she had finished showering and dressed, I led her to the door and promised next time we would really explore some pain and pleasure. June smiled and headed slowly to the door, she was really turning into a kinky slut.

14Kink
14Kink
30 Followers