June - Sexperience 02: The Beach

Story Info
The gang visit a public beach and fuck like rabbits.
4.3k words
4.24
12.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd had about a week of hot weather and it promised to stay hot and sunny for a week or more. I was cutting our front hedge when June strolled by with a shopping bag. She asked if I'd fancy coming with her and the gang to the beach on the Saturday. Of course I agreed, but I was a little intrigued because the things that happened the last few times the gang got together couldn't happen on a public beach! You shouldn't think that June and I didn't have one on one sex! We did, but infrequently! We were both married and were happy that our relationship remained casual and secret. In fact I was a bit relieved that she didn't ask me to fuck her all that often. Two reasons really. Firstly June was an athletic and powerful lover and, although her orgasms were incredible, it took a lot of work with fingers, mouth and cock to get her that far and a lot of restraint not to shoot my load before I got her off. Secondly my wife would smell a rat if I stopped screwing her and I needed to give my dick a rest from time to time.

Saturday also worked out fine because my wife was visiting some girlfriends that day and was staying with one of them overnight. That meant that I had the car for the day and so was able to pick up June at the shopping centre for the drive to the beach. She looked absolutely stunning in a mid-thigh flouncy summery dress. I was pretty sure she was not wearing anything underneath and as soon as she got into my car she confirmed my suspicion by putting my hand between her legs whilst she kissed me on the lips. The drive was short and there was some traffic, so there was no opportunity for a 'warming up' session.

When we arrived we saw the a few of the gang had already arrived. Sally, Jon, Jacky and Les were there. The girls were similarly dressed to June, different patterns and different cuts but still light summery dresses that would be easy to remove. Sam and Barry turned up with Roger and Fee almost at the same time we did. Sam and Fee wore jump suits which invited one to speculate what was worn underneath. Sam's was pale blue and zipped down the front, whilst Fee's was pale green, sleeveless and zipped down both sides. If I only describe the girls clothes it's because the guys, myself included, were all in shorts and T-shirts.

We chatted about nothing in particular. The guys about the last baseball game and the girls about clothes. None of us knew what the plan was, because Sue and Tom were the organisers. About 10 minutes later they turned up together with Sandra and Gerry. Louise and Pete were late again but no-one was too surprised. Louise wore a wrap around skirt and a tank top. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra. Sue was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She and Tom had beach towels in a large holdall. Tom asked me to help him carry it. They also had eight plastic bags that apparently contained the swimsuits we were going to wear. I don't pretend that I didn't have misgivings. This was a public beach and I knew the proclivities of my group. It sounded like jail bait. But cummon - no risk - no fun! We walked quite a way down the beach to where there were very few families with kids.

When Sue thought we were in the right place we laid out the beach towels and then Sue said: "OK guys and gals it's time to get the swim gear on. Everyone in a circle please so that we can change in privacy. Lets have June and Marc first. June here's the plastic bag with your swimming gear."

June and I moved into the centre of the circle made by the other fourteen. June kicked off her flip-flops and in one smooth movement she lifted her dress over her head and stood there stark naked in the centre of our circle. She slowly turned round to let everyone have a good look at her and then she put on the speedos that had given her. Shiny black and fitting every curve. Also they had her name on them over the left breast. Planning! It was quite a sight! It was my turn next so I stripped off my T-shirt and then stepped out of my shorts and jocks. There were a few giggles from the girls because looking at June had caused me to become tumescent. Not a full-blown boner, but the signs of arousal were obvious. I was glad to get my speedos on. They also had my name on, but on the arse. They were white and also didn't leave much to the imagination. I also had the suspicion that they would be almost transparent when wet. We went back to our places in the circle, leaving our clothes in the plastic bag that had contained the swimwear.

The next couple to be called up were Sam and Barry. Barry seemed unable to wait to get out of his togs and into his speedos, but Sam made a show of slowly unzipping her jump suit and fondling her breasts as they became exposed. She decide to put the jumpsuit into the plastic back before putting on her speedos which meant she bent down in front of Barry. He just couldn't resist and started fondling one of Sam's breasts with one hand while exploring her crotch with the other. In about ten seconds his speedos were round his ankles. He was as hard as a rod and thrust into her, apparently, already wet pussy. So there they were in the centre of our circle fucking like rabbits on a public beach. I think we were all getting excited thus encouraging them to climax. I suspect they didn't want to finish yet because they stopped screwing after a while and when Barry pulled out he was still as stiff as a board. When he put his speedos on it became clear that any erection in this swimwear would be VERY obvious.

When Sam and Barry returned to the circle it was the turn of Sandra and Gerry. Under Sandra's short wrap around skirt, there were apparently no panties. However when she hoisted her tank top over her head it seemed she was wearing a bra. That didn't surprised me too much, because Sandra had somewhat heavy breasts. Gerry, you might remember, had a dick that may have lacked in length but made up for it in width. I wondered if Sue and Tom had deliberately got him speedos a size too small, because he really looked as if any small movement would precipitate his dick out of them.

Whilst Gerry was struggling to achieve a degree of decency Sandra had her back to Jon who started stroking her butt in a sneaky manner. She turned round and said to him: "You'll get a chance later. Behave yourself!"

Sandra just giggled. The next to change were Pete and Louise. Louise had spectacular tits. They were large but still firm. I wouldn't want them to slap my face because they looked really tough. She knew how to put on a show, because when she'd shed her clothes she made a show of packing them into the labelled plastic bags for our clothes. Sue, and perhaps Tom, were sure organised! But she bent over, I think very deliberately, in front of Barry. He still had a stiffy, which was very obvious in his speedos, and he started to rub his cock up and down Louise's arse. She didn't resist. She just encouraged him by following and encouraging his grinding movements. He dropped his speedos and entered her and began fucking her. Jon who stood opposite her had to support her so that she could take Barry's thrusts. Jon took the opportunity to enjoy fondling her breasts. We waited to see who would cum first. It was Barry. The effect on Pete was unfortunate. As I've told you he had an XXL penis and when erect, as it was now, he couldn't quite get it all into his speedos.

Sally was the next to change. I haven't said much about Sally and I don't know why. Sally is fake blond - look at her pubes!. She doesn't have body to die for. BUT she has a personality and her body tells you that! Erect, strong, proud! Everything you might want to conquer! But that would be stupid to try because she is, I know now, not to be defeated or intimidated. She looked imposing, almost scary, when she had her swimsuit on. Jon was happy to strut his stuff in the middle of the circle and let all the girls have a feel of his balls. I was surprised because I hadn't taken him to have exhibitionist tendencies. Next up were Sue and Tom. Because the strip show was becoming a bit routine I think we were beginning to be a bit blasé. I don't know what Sue saw in Tom, because to me he was nothing special. Good looking I guess, but all us guys were OK in that department. I remembered Sue's mouth around my cock and when she got out of her togs I started to get hard again. June looked at my erection and shrugged. I don't remember Tom putting on his speedos but when Sue put hers on I realised that her swimsuit, and therefore probably of all the girls. were crotchless. Sue had a blazing bush and she couldn't quite tuck it all in. Of course the contrast - ginger and black - was very great.

Roger and Fee both had short cropped hair and were slim, almost skinny. When they stripped off they didn't get too much reaction from the majority. However Sandra seemed to take a fancy to Fee. Sandra pulled Fee towards her and took her in her arms and started to finger her pussy. Fee did not object and was obviously starting to enjoy the attention. Roger also seemed to enjoy this and didn't bother to put his speedos on right away. Instead he stood in front of Fee and started stroking his dick whilst Sandra continued to finger Fee. After a while Sandra moved her hands to Fee's tits and Roger started stroking his dick up and down Fee's pubes. Rogers cock had a strong upward bend and so it was quite easy for him to fuck Fee standing face to face. That's just what they did whilst Sandra continued stroking Fee's tits. After about five minutes Fee climaxed and Roger came almost immediately afterwards.

Jacky and Les were the last to change. They went into the middle and Roger and Fee closed the circle again. When Jacky stripped she went over to Sally who took her into her arms turned her round and fondled her breasts. Tom helped support Jacky and when Les stripped Sue leaned over to stroke his cock. So, in no time at all, both Tom and Les were both hard and ready to fuck. Of course Les went first. Jacky was ready! She'd probably been worked up by previous performances. She was very, very wound up and in no time she was grinding and she came loudly. So loudly that I looked round to see if anyone had noticed. I don't think so. I remembered how Jacky orgasmed and I was surprised that she hadn't taken Les with her, but he was a gentleman and pulled out so that Tom could have a go. He did and he did very well because Jacky started to build to her next orgasm. When it came she took Tom with her. When he pulled out his cum was dripping out of her cunt. She had to clean up a bit before she could put her speedos on.

So now we were all in our swimming togs. Roger, Tom and Barry were detumescent after their exertions but the rest of us guys were sporting either partial or full erections. Despite his best attempts to make it less obvious Pete's was poking out of his speedos. They just didn't seem to be able to hold his entire prick. I guess we all realised that we'd have to make a dash to the water and hope we didn't upset everybody else on the beach in the process. I only saw one lass open her mouth in surprise - but I thought it was just surprise and not disgust. She had long blond hair and was wearing a light blue one piece swimsuit. There may even have been the hint of a twinkle in her eyes as we ran past. I decided to calm myself by taking a longish swim, Les and Jon joined me as did June. We stopped about 500 meters out from the beach, beyond the worst of the breakers and trod water. I was going to finger June, but Jon's hand was already busy. All of us knew there was to be no attempts at possession in our sex games. I screwed June when we were together, but in the group gatherings she was up for grabs for anyone and everyone. To make this point even clearer she asked us to see if we could fuck her.

We had to discuss how we were going to do this but we found a way. Jon and I took her loosely by the shoulders and, treading water, supported her whilst her torso dropped to a depth where Les could slide his cock into her. Gave me and Jon a chance to fondle her breasts. It was quite hard work for Jon and I to keep both her and Les afloat so that he could slide back and forth through her crotchless speedos. He didn't get off because she wanted to feel all three of us inside her. We took it in turns but it didn't take long before we realised that our stamina in treading water to support two people screwing was limited. All three of us had a go at trying to make her cum - without success. Then we decided to try another way. She held onto Jon and Les facing them both and I came up behind and entered her fanny from the back. It was better for us blokes because we had better purchase to thrust into her but it was clear this wasn't doing too much for June either, because I couldn't finger her, screw her and still keep afloat. So we swam back to the shallower water where we could stand. Much better. June, with a little help from Jon and I took Les into her and started riding up and down him. We could hold her shoulders whilst Les could thrust holding her buttocks. June started to pant and her eyes started to become unfocussed and I knew she was going to cum. She shuddered and sighed and came hard. This caused Les to ejaculate. I could hardly blame him! I knew how June's vagina spasmed when she came.

She calmed a bit, extracted herself from Les, kissed me and said: "You next Marc."

But she didn't make it easy for me, because she turned over so that I had to take her from behind. I was pretty excited though and, although I didn't give her another orgasm, after a few minutes, I certainly shot my load. When I'd finished and pulled out the stringy threads of my cum floated in the water. June just gave me a thank you kiss and turned over so that Jon could have his turn. He was more than ready and June was also ready for her next orgasm. This came very loudly and very obviously and I just hoped that the folk on the beach were not watching too closely. Only a total fuck-wit would not have realised what we'd been doing! But no-one seemed to react. Just goes to show! The four of us decided it was time for a rest. Us guys tucked our, now flaccid, cocks into our speedos and we went to sun-bake on our towels. We were decent and June was also decent as long as she kept her legs together. We joined Sally and Jacky who were lying next to each other enjoying the sun. I hadn't noticed what they'd been up to.

The rest of the gang were still in the water. I'd probably missed some of the action. I was pretty sure that Pete and Louise were shagging each other, but that's only because I know the length of Pete's dong. Their relative positions would have made most people think that it wasn't possible for him to get his dick into her. The gang knew better and Les shouted some encouragement and got a disapproving look from June for his troubles. We were pushing the group sex and exhibitionist stuff to an extreme. We were, I need to repeat it, on a public beach. Barry, Tom and Roger were grouped around Sandra. They were all immersed roughly to the waist and because the swell was unusually light you couldn't make out what was happening below the water. But Barry was kissing her, and it looked quite passionate. Roger was behind her but his hands were harmlessly caressing her shoulders. I couldn't see Toms hands but I had the impression that whatever was happening Sandra was enjoying it. I kept watching and realised, because she started twitching and gasping, that Sandra was climaxing.

So at least one of the guys must have been doing something good. It seemed to me that she suddenly thought that she should repay the enjoyment and I noticed that she moved from Barry to Tom to Roger. I'm not really sure what the order was but it was clear to me that she was jerking them off. It took quite some time, but it seems Sandra was determined. I think Roger was first because he was the first to give Sandra a kiss. She managed to get Tom and Barry off as well, almost in the case of Barry with a triumphant look on her face. They cuddled each other and came out of the water to join us on the beach towels.

I spent a lot of time watching Sandra and her admirers, so I missed what Fee and Gerry were up to. They were together so you can imagine. Although they took a long time coming out of the water, they seemed to be having a lot of fun splashing each other. Lots of touching so that you would think they were lovers. Only when Gerrys hand went between Fees legs could you imagine that he was stimulating her fanny. Only possible to do this well with crotchless speedos! Sam and Sue were sitting next to each other in the surf. Their legs were spread and I would dearly like to have been standing in front of them. Didn't seem it was needed because, when I looked more closely, they had a hand under each others bums. I was almost certain they were fingering each other. You couldn't really see it from the beach but I know the group. Of course they were going to bring each other to climax. I found it amazing that they apparently came almost at the same time. They kissed each other and came to join the rest of the gang.

When Sue came out of the water she came towards me, June, Jon and Les. She took her towel to dry her hair and then went to sit in front of me in a joga position. This only emphasised the crotchless speedos and her fire bush was clearly visible. June shrugged, but I remembered Sue's mouth around my cock and it begun to stir. Sue looked at my crotch and looked at June questioningly.

June smiled and said: "I'm surprised you haven't had enough."

Sue laughed and retorted: "I bet you haven't either."

June had to smile and nod in agreement and went over to where Pete and Louise were relaxing in the sun. Sue came over to me and sat on top of me in a way that her snatch was touching my erection. She started grinding back and forth until I had a full blown stiffy. I was embarrassed but Sue wasn't! She just pulled by cock out of my swim jocks. She quickly applied her lips and mouth to the head. Jon and Les tried to move into positions so that it wasn't so obvious what Sue was doing. It wasn't necessary for very long because she, in one smooth, experienced movement, moved on top of me and guided my prick into her waiting and very wet cunt. I was feeling really randy so that when she started to ride me I really had to try not to explode into her. I really wanted her to get off on my rod. I was glad that I'd already been more or less drained because it helped me keep up the rhythm. After some five minutes she came and kept coming for several minutes. Jon and Les looked a little embarrassed, but only because at the time a group of three women in bikinis were walking by and couldn't have helped but guess, if not see, what was going on.

Sue climbed off me and snuggled next to me with my semen leaking out of her pussy. I noticed that Fee and Jacky had gone over to the girl in the light blue swimsuit. They'd been laughing and chatting and Jacky started pointing to the rest of us. After a while the three of them got up and came towards us. Fee made the introductions. Apparently the girls name was Eva. She sat down next to Jon and Sally. Sally was lying on her stomach and had started, almost absentmindedly, to run her hands up and down Jons torso. Then, less absentmindedly, to concentrate more on Jons crotch.

His penis started to swell and Sally looked across at Eva and said: "Would you like a feel?"

Jacky said: "Of course she would. We were talking about whether she was interested in joining the group."

Most of us gathered round Jon, Sally and Eva because it gave them some more cover from the few other people on the beach. Eva had now got Jon totally erect and he had started caressing her breasts. Her nipples were hard under her swimsuit. Then she whipped round and straddled Jons torso. She took his dick out of his speedos and started to suck and lick it. He pulled her bum down so that his head was between her legs and he could use his mouth on her crotch. I imagine he had found the clit because Eva started to sigh and her body language expressed her appreciation of the attention. Jon just kept going. Eva wanted more though. She swung round again and started sliding her fanny back and forth along Jons dick whilst he stroked her buttocks. I guess he found it difficult to sit up because if it had been me I'd have rather fondled her tits. Eva decided it was time to fuck so she guided Jons shaft into her cunt. It went so easily that he must have got her really worked up. Even so I heard him sigh with pleasure. I've often found that means a tight but moist pussy. Every mans dreams? I think so!

12