June's Essay

Story Info
Girlfriend sucks off everybody around the campfire.
3.5k words
3.53
139.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teach night school at our local Community College for extra income. One of my students, June, is very intelligent, but has had a very difficult life so far. I took a special interest in June, and in an attempt to assist her in realizing her potential, I asked her to write a story about something important that has happened in her life and has contributed to forming the person she is today. June, with a very limited education and an even more limited view of herself and her future horizons, has taken to writing like a Labrador retriever takes to water. While her spelling, style, and syntax sometimes lack for want of a more complete education, she nonetheless is very expressive and able to get her point across.

June is twenty-two years old. Everything that happened here happened after she was eighteen, and this is published with her permission. I have edited it to a degree, but felt that you, the reader, would be cheated should you not read it in June's original style and prose. I found it very endearing. And yes, after I read it I knew it just had to be published on Literotica.

- Heironymous

---------------------------------

I'm taking night school to get my GED 'cause I wanna be a nurse or something, someday. I'm tired of working at totally dead end jobs. I dropped out 4 years ago but I almost got my degree, now my boyfriend says I should follow my stars so that's why I'm taking night school and I am writing this paper for extra credit. Mr. H., my teacher, he told me to write about some experience I had that changed me in some way so I'm gonna write about how I broke up with Billy, my boyfriend.

I always liked Tommie Ruggioli in school and just wished I could get with him but he was more kewl and I was more in the not-going-nowhere crowd. Tommie played football and basketball and I had tried out for cheerleader but I didn't make it. I really didn't want to be a cheerleader anyways, that was kind of dumb. After school Tommie went to State and played football and on Sunday I read about him on the sports page. I never missed a sports page on Sundays the whole time when he played at State.

While I was dreaming about being Tommy Ruggioli's girlfriend, I had a boyfriend Billy but he treated me mean and never took me nowhere. He thought he was all that but he really wasn't nothing more than trash. Billy had a bad attitude. Sometimes he took me in his truck and got with me and then he wouldn't take me home. About 5 times he left me at the Wendy's near my house 'cause he had to go meet his friends. This one time I told him if he didn't take me home I wasn't gonna get with him no more. That took care of that but he still treated me mean.

This one night he took me to a quarry up in the hills above our town and he and some of his buds Donnie and Kenny and Ernie had a bon fire & was drinking some Keystone Lites they got from the Safeway. Donnie worked there and put a full rack out with the trash then Billy and Donnie would go back late at night in Billy's truck and pick them out of the dumpster. Then they had them for nothing.

Donnie was wasted and walks up and tells me hey, Billy says you like sucking cock and I got a big nice cock that needed sucking. Well I look over at Billy and he ain't even batting an eye so I says to Donnie well I'd suck your dick but my boyfriend is standing right here. So Donnie takes out his hard cock and is laughing and shakes it and I'm thinking that Billy is gonna let him have it any minute, but then Billy just stands there laughing so I says Donnie you sure got a nice cock. Donnie says it looks nice it tastes even better.

I says to Donnie that sure looks like a good taste to me and I'm waiting for Billy to tell me to go get back in the truck and let Donnie have it, but he just laughs and tells Donnie I'm a good cocksucker. So I figure I'll show him so I drop on my knees and grab that big cock on Donnie and start giving him one of my best blowjobs and he tells me June you give such a good blowjob.

I take his cock out of my mouth and tell him I give a good blowjob 'cause I got a boyfriend teaching me how, and Billy just tells Donnie go ahead and enjoy his girlfriend giving him a blowjob. So I think, fuck you Billy, I'm gonna show you, and I go to work on Donnie with everything I got sucking him off as good as I can. Pretty soon Donnie grabs my head and starts pushing my mouth against his cock then shoots a big load telling me "June you are the best cocksucker."

Next Ernie Walker pulls out his cock and says, "June my cock needs sucking too."

Billy just puts more wood on the fire so I says to Ernie, "Ernie if you give me a beer I'll suck your cock too." Billy never likes me drinking his beer, he says I get too off my head when I drink but I tell Ernie, "Give me a beer," and he does and Billy doesn't say nothing.

I pop open the can and take a big gulp of beer and then I grab Ernie's dick. Its little and short but hard as a rock so I start giving him a blowjob like I gave Donnie. I put his whole little cock in my mouth and pretend like my mouth is my private parts, like Billy tells me to do. I got every bit of Ernie's cock in my mouth and I got my tongue & sides of my mouth on every bit of it then I start moving his cock in and out of my mouth like if it was my private parts so like Ernie was just like fucking me in there and I suck it when I do it. I'm doing that for a while, thinking like my mouth feels just like my privates sucking in a cock. Then Ernie says, "June I know what Donnie means now you are one good cocksucker."

I let Ernie's cock pop out of my mouth and says, "Yah Ernie but my boyfriend doesn't want me to suck his big cock so I guess I just gotta suck your little one."

Billy just laughs at me and says, "June you are such a good cocksucker, you just gotta show my buds."

I says, "OK, Billy," and I power down the rest of my Keystone. I got a low-cut blouse on, so I reach back with both hands and unhook my bra, then pull the straps down over both my arms. I pull my bra out the front of my top and throw it on the fire, then pull my top down below my boobs and I tell Ernie, "Ernie fuck my tits."

Ernie says, "June you got some huge tits!"

I says, "Ernie you oughta know, you been starin' at 'em since the 6th grade."

Ernie comes over and I spit on his cock and grab my tits and put them on Ernie's cock. "Fuck my tits," I tell Ernie and I start moving my tits up and down on Ernie's little cock. Ernie's cock is as big as Billy's thumb.

Ernie grabs my tits and pushes them against his little cock and fucks my tits while I spit on his tiny thing just to keep things moving. Ernie's groaning and then he shoots his stuff up under my chin. I tell him I'm a slut with a boyfriend what doesn't give a, excuse me, shit about his girlfriend and grab his little boner and lick the stuff off the end and I wanted to spit it out then but I didn't, I had to swallow it 'cause Billy HATES it when I spit.

Ernie says, "Billy you have one fine cocksucker for a girlfriend," and grabs a Keystone and goes over by the fire by Billy.

Then Kenny comes over and says, "June I wanna see your pussy."

I tell Kenny, "You can't see my pussy, that's only for my boyfriend. But if you want me to suck your cock you better pull it out 'cause I'm only sucking cocks right now."

Billy laughs and tells Kenny, "Go Kenny!"

So I unbutton Kenny's Levi's and reach in to get his cock out, but its soft. So I ask, "Kenny, you want to play with my tits while I lick your cock and make it nice and hard?"

He says, "Yah, June."

So I drop his jeans down to his ankles. I start licking his dick and he starts mashing my tits. He doesn't start getting hard so I worry maybe I'm not a good enough cocksucker for Kenny. I keep licking and start sucking real soft on his nice cock. "Kenny", I say, "I like your dick and its making me hot." Maybe that will get it start getting hard.

Kenny says, "June I really want to see your pussy."

So I says again, "My pussy is ONLY for my boyfriend!",

Then Billy says, "June go ahead and show Kenny your pussy, he wants to see it real bad."

So I step back from Kenny and take off my top and jeans and then I go over by the fire by Billy with only my panties on, and start pulling my panties off like I'm working a pole downtown and I'm saying, "Kenny, I'm going to let you see my cunt now if you want to, come over and have a look."

Kenny, he comes over and pulls my panties the rest of the way off down over my feet, then puts them up to his face and takes a big whiff and says, "June you got a nice smelling pussy if I ever smelled one. Wet, too, by the looks of it!"

Billy he just laughs and says, "Yah, she's got a wet pussy if I ever banged one!" Then Billy gives me a big whack on my ass and says, "June, show Kenny your pussy."

So I sit down on a log by the fire and spread my legs and says, "Kenny, if you like pussies, I got a nice one right here."

Kenny comes over and looks at my cunt, then I grab his dick again and it starts getting hard so I say, "Kenny do you want to lick me?"

Kenny says, "Yah, I never done that."

So I spread my legs and Kenny comes up and puts his head down by my pussy and starts going at it like crazy. I lean over him and grab his stuff and he's getting a pretty good boner. He's going to town on me, so I start jacking him off pretty good and pretty soon I say, "Kenny you must really like pussy."

He says, Yah, June I really like pussy."

Billy says, "You sure do like pussy! You're takin' more time down there than I usually take to whack off." Then Billy laughs and takes a pull off his Keystone.

I see Billy's makin' fun of Kenney, and Kenney was makin' me feel pretty good, so I feel bad for him. I say, "Kenney I really want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum." I squeeze his balls and his cock gets harder. I say again, "Kenney, I really want you to cum in my mouth."

So Kenny says, "June I want to come in your mouth so suck me and keep squeezing my nuts like you are."

He stands up and I put his cock in my mouth then he pushes me like he's trying to lay me down to fuck me, but then I stop and say, "Kenney, I let you see my pussy but right now I just want you to come in my mouth, not fuck me."

Then he fucks my mouth with his big hard cock and when he cums I almost choke 'cause its so much down my throat. Then Kenny whispers, "June, someday I really want to fuck your pussy."

I make sure Billy can't hear and I says, "Kenny, someday I want you to lick my pussy again and fuck my pussy, too. Billy's not taking care of me, maybe you can."

I go over and warm my big boobs and nipples by the fire and I think Billy is gonna want to fuck me now since I blew everyone. I wanna fuck Billy 'cause all this cocksucking has got me hot. What I really want to do is go to his truck and get fucked and go home so I can rub myself against my pillow and get that good feeling for myself and then fall asleep.

But then Billy says, "Look here comes my good bud Drain."

I see headlights and then Drain shows up in his 2002 Dodge Ram with some Jack. Now I like whisky but I don't drink it very much 'cause it makes me off like Billy says but I says to myself, "If I gotta suck one more of Billy's friends' cocks, then I need me some Jack!!

So I tell Billy's friend Drain I want some Jack and coke. Drain says, OK, but June you know you get wild sometimes on Jack."

So I says, "That's OK Drain, sometimes your girlfriend Angela has got pretty wild on Jack, too." Drain gives me a Jack and coke and I chug it. Give me another!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I'm naked Drain says June you sure have nice tits and I say Drain my boyfriend doesn't see it but your girlfriend Angie has a pretty nice rack too. Drain says there nice but not as nice as yours now I see your tits. So I say Drain why don't you suck my tits 'cause my Billy doesn't wanna do nothin with me and I'm wanting. So Drain comes over and starts sucking on my tits just like that. I says to myself I always liked Drain and he's a good boyfriend to Angela and maybe I wish he was my boyfriend not Billy. I take a long pull on my Jack and coke and it starts to feel pretty good with Drain sucking my nipples.

I feel down and grab Drain's cock in his pants, it's big! I start thinking I want Drain's big cock in me so I look over and Billy is drinking Jack talking about what a big man he is so I tell Drain why don't you fuck me. Drain says what if Billy sees, Billy is my best friend so I say why don't you go off to take a pee and I go off to take a pee and we meet in the woods and fuck each other fast.

Drain goes off to the woods to pee and I go over to Billy and say Billy do you want me to suck your cock now, are you ready, and Billy says no your a slut so go fuck yourself and ill fuck u later when I'm ready. I think Billy you're mean, but I says I gotta go take a pee and Billy says fuck you I peed on the fire, and takes a pull off the Jack bottle. I says I'm a lady and I cant' pee on the fire so I go into the woods where Drain went in.

I get in the woods naked as a jaybird and horny as can be from all that cocksucking and start calling out Drain, where are you in a whispery voice. Pretty soon Drain come up behind me out of the dark and grabs me from behind by my hair and puts his other hand on my back and walks me over to a big tree. He push me forward and sets me up against the tree. I say Drain are you going to fuck me now, and he reaches around and grabs my tits and presses right up behind me. I spread my feet apart and push my bottom back against him he and sets his big cock up against my privates. I say you're hard as a rock and I tell him fuck me Drain and he pushes his big cock against my privates. I say fuck me Drain but his big cock can't find the hole. I reach down between my legs and take his big cock in my hand and put it right up to my hole then he pushes and it just slips right in all the way I'm so wet and juicy now.

I say Drain fuck me hard with that big cock you got and Drain starts slamming it into me. I get a big thrill from that and I say fuck me Drain fuck me hard. Drain he just grunts and mauls my tits just the way I like and he keeps pounding it into me.

I say come in my pussy Drain and if the tree is rubbing me raw on the front I don't care 'cause Drain is giving me the best fuck from behind, then Drain grunts then he groans then he shoots a whopping load in me I can feel it shooting in my pussy. I know it's a big load 'cause I can already feel it leaking out down my legs before he even pulls it out.

I'm leaning against the tree and I hear Drain whisper, you go back first. So I says good idea, Drain, and I go back. When I get to the fire, Drain is setting there on a stump. I look around and no Billy so I says, Drain how did you get back here so fast? His cum is leaking out down my legs so I look for my clothes before Billy sees.

Then Billy walks out from the woods and says, June you are one good fuck. I think, oh no, I fucked Billy and I thought it was Drain. Billy says June you are a slut but that was a good fuck. I says Billy how could you do that to me 'cause I'm really mad at Billy now.

Billy says I called Drain on my cell and told him to come and set it up. I thought you are a slut and you got a test and now you proved it.

Billy says now June you gotta suck everyone's cock 'cause you got a dirty smelly pussy filled with my cum and I'll probably dump you if you don't. I look around the fire and more of Billy's friends are there, someone must have used there cell phone. Even that guy Jimmy Fisher, who I hated since about the 3rd grade. He got with my friend Brianna when she was cocktailing at Shorty's and she says he was gross even when she was drunk. There was about 8 there I'm thinking.

I was mad at Billy for doing a mean thing like tricking me so I says ok boys pull out your cocks and I'll suck 'em all. So I go around in a circle around the fire sucking cocks until every one shot a big load on my face or hair, except Jimmy Fisher. The first 4 I liked, but then I got tired and just wanted to get done. Jimmy Fisher went last and Bri was right, he was gross, I only jacked him off at the end and let him come on my tits.

Billy passed out, so I says to Drain Drain you better take me home you messed me up with Billy. Drain says your better off without Billy then drives me home in his truck.

I'm thinking maybe I can get with Drain but Drain tells me on the way home that him and Angela are getting married or he's going to Iraq, but he says why don't you suck my dick one more time? I'm sucking his cock when he's driving me home, but I tell him why do I have to suck everybody's cocks? He tells me 'cause I'm a slut and I says if I had a better boyfriend I wouldn't be a slut. He says, yah that's true. And I says back, yah that's true, true blue.

I tell Drain good luck with Angie or in Iraq, then I go in my house and in bed I rub my pussy with Billy's cum against my pillow, then I get that good feeling then I fall asleep.

So then Billy dumped me anyways but I got with Tommy Rugglioli once when I was working at the Circle K the next summer. If Billy had still been my boyfriend, I never would have got with Tommy, so it was good that he dumped me. It made me a better person.