Jungle After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "Oh, yeah? You want to fuck my mouth? Papa wants to grab my head and ram his fucking cock down my throat? You want to pump cum down my fucking throat?"

[Hell yes I did.]

"Well, you'll come soon enough, Daddy. Baby will make Daddy come. Mmm, in my mouth? I'll swallow every drop for Daddy." She was dragging the string of pearls side to side and rolling it up and down my prick. "Or on my face? I like that. Hot cum on my face. On my lips. Or on my neck? I'd have two strings of pearls. What about on my breasts? Would you like to see your hot cum drip off my nipples? You could watch me lick it off. Mmnh, Baby wants to make Daddy shoot."

She went back to work. She jacked and licked and tickled and sucked; she took a few pearls in her mouth and rolled them around my cock with her tongue; she slurped and moaned and cooed and made little plaintive sounds because it was SO BIG in her mouth and-—her diction seriously hampered by a mouthful of penis—she chanted the word "cum," the 'mm' humming on my prick, and she kept jacking me with her soft little hand, and the exquisite pressure built up and the warmth spread until I went off like a rocket on her tongue. She sucked in a couple of mouthfuls, then slid me out and milked it and pumped my balls so I shot again and again; on her lips, on her neck, on her titties. "Come all over Baby. Mmmm. Only Daddy's cum," she sighed. She squeezed my prick in her fist so she could milk every last drop. "I'm your little cum-slut; I'm your private whore; I get wet for you, Daddy. Only you."

Quivering and weak-kneed, I watched her as she bent her neck down and cradled her breasts to lick them off. What her tongue couldn't reach she spread on her skin with her palms. She licked her lips.

She stood up and pressed her full length against me. We kissed. She squirmed against me; I reached around and took a buttock in each hand and squeezed. "Ow," she said. "I'm still a little tender there, Daddy. You know, you're a beast."

I grunted.

"You're a cruel and savage beast." She wrapped a leg around me. "The kind that eats little girls. Are you going to eat me?"

She ground her hips against my crotch. I took a firm grip on her wriggling ass and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her legs behind my back as I hoisted her up, turned to the sofa and tossed her down. She bounced and squealed and giggled. Before she recovered I dived, following her down and clasping her thighs with my arms to pin her. I paused for a moment to nibble her inner thigh, and paused again just to make her wait. I growled, "I'm going to eat you all up, little jungle queen."

And then I gave her another licking.

* * * *

Later that night, as we lay in bed like spoons, she quietly told me again that she only loved Daddy's big, hard cock. I mumbled "I know" into her hair. I toyed idly with her nipples, enjoying the feeling as they hardened in my hands. "Beast," she murmured, and pressed her poor abused ass against my prick. "You know, your behavior is just as reprehensible as mine," she said, and half-turned her head my way. "I can barely walk, y'know. Such outrages performed on a poor defenseless woman."

I stifled a laugh. I didn't want to seem unbeastly just then.

"And then, after you'd eaten me all up, and as if the spanking wasn't enough, you took me all rough from behind. Up against the sofa so I was slammed up against it every time you rammed into me. Oh, Daddy, I've been punished severely." There was a moment's silence, and then she giggled. "Tomorrow night, Boy," she promised, "you're going to take your punishment."

I left off playing with her nipples and rolled over. I'm going to need all the sleep I can get.

Good night, Boy.

Good night, Cheetah.

12