Jungle Commando

Story Info
Kira is abducted in Paramaribo.
6.1k words
3.94
116.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

Having watched a film on the war in the jungle gave me the idea of sending Kira there: more action and a bit less sex than usual. I hope that some readers will like this story.


Kyrhan was walking in the jungle of French Guyana near the border of Brazil in a zone normally forbidden to anybody but the local tribes. He had only a machete and a rucksack with minimum equipment. He had had to hack his way since the early morning with a group of twenty burly men. They were soldiers of the French Foreign Legion, an elite troop known worldwide and they were on a survival raid along the border. They had just a radio in case of an emergency but the group always boasted to be able to come back without help. The year before, a man had a broken ankle and they had to carry him on a stretcher for the last thirty miles. For the last ten years, the French Army had allowed a few members of friendly states armies to occasionally take part to such training events.

Kyrhan had had commando training in the Indian army and had continued to exercise seriously for now thirty years. He had passed the physical tests six years before with flying colors. The French military MD who had tested him was amazed to find someone more than fifty, still in that shape. Kyrhan had joked with him that his perfect fitness was due to the three women in his life at that time : Ranu, Kira and Leena but the doctor had retorted it was the other way around : It was because he was perfectly fit, with not an ounce of fat and a big muscular frame that he could honor his three women. The doctor knew what he was speaking of, as Kyrhan was completely naked for the examination and the doctor had glanced amazingly to the generous size of Kyrhan's cock. Kyrhan made the same survival raid every year and the French army officers had developed respect for this foreigner, too old to enter the Legion but whom they would have dreamt to have with them in real operations. He could walk forty miles a day with complete package including gun and ammunitions, he was a sharpshooter and ostensibly was of high rank officers' stuff, the kind it's better to have on your side than in front of you in a war. . .

Indians were expected to be veggies but Kyrhan took his share of snake meat or edible insects that were currently eaten during such raids. Kyrhan had explained that only cows are really sacred in India. Most other animals could be eaten.

Kyrhan loved walking in the jungle with his new friends. There was a sergeant he had already met on the previous year raid and they had talked about their families. Kyran had told him about his beloved wife Kira of whom he often dreamed during these long nights without feminine presence. In four days, he would be back to civilization and she would welcome him.

Kira was effectively awaiting him in the capital of Surinam, Paramaribo where she had rented a flat for a month. Paramaribo is a very special town : An equatorial weather, buildings in Dutch style, quite strange under this hot weather and a population of essentially Indian origin. The town had been added to World Heritage in 2002. But Kira had chosen it as it was quite near French Guyana where her husband Kyrhan was making his annual trekking in the jungle with French Commando troops and as there were so many Indian people there that she could wear her usual sarees without attracting undue attention. In French Guyana, the Indian people, nicknamed coolies, had abandoned their traditional way of life and adopted the Creole language. She would not have felt at home as she did in Paramaribo.

In her palace hotel, Kira had rarely the occasion of preparing food for her husband and in France, some of the ingredients could be difficult to find fresh. Here, she could find whatever she liked in the market. She had come two weeks before the scheduled arrival of Kyrhan and she had experimented from an old cookbook she had found in Kyrhan's library. It was written in hindi and it was a good practice for her. She had prepared several dishes she intended to propose her husband when he would be back. Cooking for him was a very pleasant change for her. She would pamper him after these three weeks in the rough. After these vacations as he presented them, he would fly back to work and she would go with him for two weeks.

Kira's French husband Dan had accompanied her in Guyana and they had spent two heavenly weeks together. They had slept naked with arms and legs entwined. Whenever one of them stirred, it awoke the two of them. Their mouths searched one another instinctively and their lips got glued with their tongues warring for supremacy in the cage of their mouths. Dan's hands soon began to feel her fun bags, mauling and kneading them. With such a massage, her nipples immediately peaked out, poking on his chest. Most often, he began afterward to suck her hardened breasts but on occasion, his mouth took other directions, licking her ear lobes or wandering into her navel unless it ventured in the moist folds of her cunt. Dan was not as hugely endowed as Kyrhan but he was perhaps more skillful with his tongue, his cock or his hands. Kira had for a long time stopped to ponder who would offer her the highest pleasure. They were quite different but she loved them on an equal basis.

Dan had flown back to France on the previous day so that Kira had time to prepare for the return of her Indian husband (read the series Good Morning India for the details of Kira's unusual marital organization). She was now alone there and quite at ease with it. Neither Dan nor Kyrhan were of the jealous type, difficult to be when you share a woman and often several regularly. Kira had had to fight mostly Kyrhan's possessive tendancies at the beginning. He would have liked to keep Kira for his own needs and disregard the ties between her and Dan but now, their rivalry had settled down to a very deep friendship with occasionally Kyrhan acting as the master and using Dan as a slave of his harem. That had been particularly the case the previous year when Kyrhan had gathered all the women of his virtual harem, most of them married and fucked them repeatedly until all the girls had gotten pregnant from him. Dan had played the role of Master of the harem Eunuchs, just a role as his virility had never been jeopardized.

Kira's random walk had taken her to the local river at some distance from the buildings in the outskirts of the city. In a somewhat secluded spot, she discovered a river boat tied to a tree. She had just the time to wonder why its owner had not taken a berth nearer the city when she felt a cloth being forcefully placed on her nose. It was pungent and she identified the unusual smell: chloroform! It was a rapt! She felt as if she was falling in a deep black hole in the ground.

When Kira woke up, she was spread on a hammock in a sort of carbet (a small open hut common in French Guyana). It was deep in the forest, certainly far from a city. Her saree and all her jewels had been taken away. She had now a skin clinging teeshirt, probably two sizes too small for her and a tiny denim short, probably some used pants, the legs of which had been roughly cut out. It was very short and very tight. It would look very sexy on her but it was so tight that the seam got inside her twat and the fabric parted wantonly her cunt lips. It was a whore's outfit, not a whore for tourists but a whore for Brazilian barios dwellers, the kind of men her Dalits in India would look like aristocrats in comparison. They could be very dangerous and even kill her with a machete if she even tried to resist them. She was in real danger for the first time in her life.

A man who appeared not to have taken a shower for months entered the carbet. He shook her out of her hammock and ordered her to follow him. He was speaking Portuguese language and she did not understand him but he made himself perfectly clear. He led her to a tent where a man she had never seen was waiting.

- Hello, Miss Singh!

- Mistress, please, Sir. I'm married.

- No, I've just pronounced your divorce! There's no more any Mrs Kira Singh. She has disappeared somewhere in Paramaribo and is reported missing. Nobody will see her again.

- What are you intending to do with me?

- We have kidnapped a good number of women in Paramaribo, Cayenne and even in Brazil. It's time to have the tables turned against you. You had had a very good life, usurping money from proletarians. It's time to pay back what you owe them. You will be used as whores in the lowest slums in Brazil with the other ones.

- The other ones? Who?

- You are interested in your companions, bitch? Well, we have abducted the wife of a Belgian Embassy attache, a University graduate studying insects in the forest, a doctor from some non governmental organization, a female cop from Cayenne, a secretary in vacations on a yacht off the coast. I'm afraid that her boss tried to resist us. He is now in the emergency ward of a hospital with very limited chances to survive. He may be the luckiest as many of your future customers have AIDS and they are too poor to afford condoms so I really doubt you'll survive more than three years!

- I see, Mister!

- Address me as Captain Da Vega or Master as you like.

Far from being abated, Kira felt a rage building up in her mind. She didn't know whether she could escape her fate but she would do her best to free the world from such a demented activist. Kira suddenly noticed a woman crouching in a corner of the room. She looked famished, terrified and she had been beaten repeatedly. Her back and bottom were crisscrossed by angry weals and other ones at different stages of fading away. The so called captain Da Vega had seen Kira gazing to the sad view the poor woman offered.

- May I present you Miss Suzann Meeds, a teacher in vacations in Brazil. She wanted to spend a few days in the Selva, near the French border. She was captured by one of our patrols when she was far from her companions. She has been here now for five months. I've always been humiliated by teachers and I make this one pay for them all but I'm tiring of that useless cunt. I'll soon definitively get rid of her. I may choose you for the job : You appear to be rather resilient. All your colleagues were terrified when I told them what would be their fate. You clearly aren't. I'll break you too!

Kira jumped on the opportunity : this beast was straightforwardly saying he intended to kill the poor Suzann in front of her. But he had also given a potentially very useful information : they were near the border between France and Brazil. She could flee toward East and try to reach some village there. It was a pity she could not get in touch with her husband : he should be not very far away and he would surely risk his own life to save her. So her most urgent objective was to seduce that psychopath and to help Suzann to escape her intended fate. She was not tied and the window was open. Kira could see the rain forest, not ten feet from the window.

Kira stared back at the man, lifting her head and turning it aside to take a more provocative stance. Few men could disregard overt teasing by such a pretty woman! She looked down to his fly and saw that she had a very strong effect on him. His cock was making a tent there and the tent was still rising in response to her daring attitude. Her attempt to seduce him had succeeded better than she would have expected so far. After all, she was nearly forty six and being able to seduce a man fifteen years younger than herself was a tribute to the extreme care she was taking every morning of her skin, her fitness and her alimentation. Few women her age could boast at her age of measures such as 36C/30/36, one hundred and four pounds for five feet and four inches. She grinned when she thought that her effect on this man would have been so much stronger if she had lost these six pounds she had tried to lose for a long time.

Kira turned facing him. Her eyes were sparkling but it was just an appearance. She was dead set to seduce Da Vega. The man stared back at her, wondering about her reaction. He extended his arm and drew her to him. Her hand caressed the arm that now encircled her then wandered down his hairy chest. She coiled a curl of that hair around her finger as if she was succumbing to the charm of this macho. She let her hand down further to feel the tent on his trousers. When she found his hardness, she tried to evaluate its length and girth. Pshaw! His cock was tiny compared to what Kyrhan and even Dan offered her every day. She felt infuriated, having fallen into the clutches of a small cocked macho megalomaniac. He was not even handsome, just a brutal fiend with a gun.

Kira put aside the disgust she felt against him and opened the zipper of his fly. She slipped her hand into his trousers and took his cock into her hand. It had unfurled and was throbbing in her hand but it was not even completely hard. She smiled at him, trying to transmit him the assurance that she would take care of his soft dick. He pulled her closer to him, forcing her to sit on his lap. She looked down to him and began to slide her hand up and down his shaft. She felt him getting harder with her ministrations but she somewhere had a relief thought that he would never be hard enough to penetrate her anally. Kira felt something warm in her hand. It was just a few droplets of his sticky precum that were coating her clenched fingers.

Kira kissed his forehead, then his cheeks before focusing on his lips. He was not reacting, letting her do all the moves. She left his mouth and pushed her breasts to his mouth, rubbing her nipples against his nose. At last it was really hard. After he few minutes of very active teasing, the Captain unfroze and began to suck her tits. Kira was dismayed feeling her own body reacting to his sucking. She began panting but she couldn't surrender to him. She had to seize back the initiative. When he stopped for a moment to regain his breath, she pulled away and lowered her head. She engulfed his cock head into her mouth where she had pooled her saliva for minutes.

Kira clenched her lips around his cock. Clearly, the man had rarely had the occasion of face fucking a woman as he was clumsy and hesitant. Kira tried her best to emulate a cunt with her mouth. Kira felt relieved not to submit to his caresses but to take the prime active role. Da Vega began soon to pant and moan. Kira then swirled her tongue around his meat that was still hardening slowly. He had now totally left control of their mating to her. He started to push his hips forward to fuck her face.

Some people affect a complete disgust for face fucking, seeing it as the ultimate humiliation for a woman but Kira didn't share this view. At that moment, a woman is in total control of her partner, much more than when she is impaled on his cock. Kira loved to do it to Kyrhan, Dan or even Rajiv and a few other friends. It was the first time she had to perform on such a despicable man but she had to, just to save Suzann's life. She felt it was her moral duty to help another woman in danger.

Kira redoubled her efforts to make him cum. Her head bobbed rapidly on his cock head while her left hand gripped the base of his shaft and her right hand alternated between kneading delicately his balls and caressing his anus with the tip of her finger. She was to take care not to enter it as some men would react violently to such a lewd massaging. Da Vega grabbed Kira's breasts as if he wanted to rip them from her chest. She screamed in pain and that was the trigger for his release : he was basically a sadist! He finally surrendered, shooting a small wad of white sticky cords in Kira's mouth. She was surprised that his cum was not very abundant. That was a real humiliation for her.

Da Vega laid down on the bed exhausted but Kira wanted to push him further in order for him to fall asleep and enable her to stir Suzann into taking the chance of a dash for liberty in the middle of the night. There would be dangers in the forest during the night but none more definitive than a bullet. She straddled him with her bottom turned toward him. Her ass was jutting invitingly toward him. She wiggled it lewdly to entice him a bit more. He advanced slowly between her spread legs, rubbing his cock from her cunt to her ass hole. She was offering this man to fuck her in the ass or from behind like a bitch.

In the mind of Da Vega, it sounded like the ultimate humiliation : a woman allowing him to fuck her back passage or even her cunt she had most likely kept for her husband implied a complete defilement. She really feared the fate he had promised her but it would just postpone it by a few weeks and this slut would end her life in some Sao Paulo baryo brothel. He hesitated between the two holes at his disposal.

Kira waited patiently. Her ass and her cunt were accustomed to much bigger visitors than what Da Vega could push into her. So, she didn't even think that lubrication would be needed. Finally, he thrusted forward, thinking he was about to rape this Indian woman and rip her in two halves. At the last moment, he corrected his trajectory and eased himself into her cunt. It was dripping with juices that were not produced by any feeling of submissiveness as it was often the case, nor of fear or sexual excitation but more directly by her outsmarting this Da Vega. So far, she had used him like a puppet master.

It was sheer relief for her to feel the cock push past her ass cheeks. She would have had difficulties to prevent her body to climax if he had chosen to enter her cunt. She leaned forward, prone on the bed. She rested her head on her wrists. She tried not to wiggle too much to facilitate his entry and let him plunder her as he wanted. She closed her eyes, thinking of the sweet revenge she wished to enjoy at last.

Da Vega's cock sank into her ass hole to the hilt with no difficulty. He was angry not to have heard her screaming from the brutal intrusion. Suzann had screamed so loudly for an hour when he was ravaging her virgin ass. It was a very fond remembrance for him but this slut seemed to receive his cock as if it was a pencil. His anger was growing when he felt her ass sphincter squeezing his cock just to the limit of pain. She was moving back and fro, milking him deliciously. His anger disappeared instantly in front of the very pleasant feelings that emanated from his cock.

Da Vega had wanted to reduce Kira to a screaming mess but instead, it was him who screamed in bliss while she straddled his cock. She continued her massage of his cock. He climaxed deep into her ass hole but she kept on milking his cock with her ass. He regained some hardness and was able to spray a little jet of sperm a last time into her ass. He felt into sleep like a log. Kira had not been satisfied but it was the least of her problems. She stood up and shook Suzann awake. She whispered to her ear :

- Suzann, wake up. Here is your chance to escape. The window is open and the forest is just two yards away. Take my clothes and my shoes. Da Vega has very kindly left his knife and a torch. You can flee. If the night is too dark, just climb into a tree and flee toward the east at dawn.

- But you?

- I'll awake Da Silva in two hours. It will be too dark to follow your track. Do you have experience in the forest?

- Yes, I often make one or two days walk hereby to the French border.

- I know that the French army has a Commando training along the border nearby. If you run on them, they may come to our rescue. There is an Indian man I know with them. His name is Kyrhan. Just tell him that his wife Kira is a prisoner here! Otherwise, try to reach some Indian tribe village!

- Why don't you come with me, Kira!

- No, if I do, they may abandon the camp and the other hostages will be definitively lost. For one woman alone, they will just hunt you out and at least you'll have a chance.

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12