Jungle Ecstasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never would have imagined that a man could spend so copiously. And he had always thought that descriptions of penises of such huge proportions were just a myth. A mere product of the imagination of the writers of those journals he read.

To think that this ignorant savage boy was so well endowed, while he... His was barely up to half the size of the spectacular organ just beginning to weaken before his eyes, even as the rich store of seed still dribbled some more of its abundant stock to the floor.

He had heard about how well endowed these niggers were, but no way could he have imagined such huge proportions! And this shameless whore had been bedding him-a mere nigger boy-while constantly rebuffing his own advances!

How could she do that? How could she prefer a damned nigger to him? A mere boy for that matter! Was it because of his monstrously large penis? Obviously it was, considering her loud cries and the wanton writhing of her body, which he had witnessed just now. It was baffling, but he felt himself getting aroused!

Suddenly he was seized by a murderous rage. It was the same near-pleasurable urge to take life that drove him in the battlefield. It was stronger this time, though, because it was fuelled by blinding jealousy and was focused on just one person. The only thing that saved Chidebem was the fact that he had no pistol with him, since he was here to have a liaison with a woman.

When he lifted his eyes from his perusal of the boy's genitals, he wore a smile on his face. The slick cold smile of a poisonous serpent about to pounce on a hapless rodent. As he stepped forward, his eyes caught sight of Katherine sitting up on the table, the suddenly unattractive body she had denied him for months, shamelessly displayed for all to see. The glazed look of pleasure in her eyes was quickly turning to the dazed look of shock as she stared at him. James' smile widened as he lifted his hand.

Out the corner of his eye, he saw her hands lift feebly and her mouth open in wordless protest as he brought his whip down on the boy. He screamed, making a futile effort to protect himself with his arms. The dark welts on the cut skin of the boy's arms gave James immense pleasure. By the time I'm through with him, he'll know to touch a white woman, he thought gleefully.

As he made to lift his hand again, Katherine called out in protest. "No! No, please... James, don't. Please, don't do that, you'll kill him." Anxiety and fear overlay the still husky tones of her voice.

James turned to look at her, and the expression on his face chilled her blood. As he turned to Chidebem again, he was cowering by the corner, whimpering in pain and begging for mercy. The sight of him and the pathetic sounds he made gave James a feeling of power and elation he had not felt for a long time. He smiled again, a smile of deep pleasure. A smile of such unadulterated bliss that only a true sadist could conjure at a time like this.

Chidebem looked at the man and shuddered. Though he was smiling, the look in his eyes sent a bolt of fear through him. It was a look of such malicious contentment, and it told Chidebem that this man would gladly kill him here if he let him. In that instant, he knew he had to do something fast or he might not leave the room alive.

As he saw James' hand lift again, he leapt towards him, his arms extended forward rigidly. He felt the whip strike the skin of his back the same instant his hands hit James' chest, knocking him backwards against the wall.

His strangled cry of pain preceded the sickening thud as the other man's head hit the wall. For a moment, they stared at each other, James too dazed to move, and Chidebem, afraid that he might have hurt the man a great deal. But as they stood staring at each other, Chidebem saw James' hand start to move again, albeit more slowly this time, and stepped towards him. He flung out his left arm and hit him with the back of his hand, driven by pain and a strong instinct for survival. As James fell down, he picked up his shorts and dashed out of the room.

Katherine watched James shake his head, still seated on the floor, in an attempt to rid himself of the dazing effect of the boy's blow. Then struggling to his feet, he wielded his whip again and moved towards the door, a clear intent to kill in his eyes.

"No! James, no! Let him go, please. He has done nothing to deserve this. You should blame me for it instead of him, because I led him to it." There was a note of desperate urgency in Katherine's voice as she pleaded with him. She knew that Chidebem was in the outer office putting on his shorts, so she tried to delay James until he was gone.

James turned to her and smiled his evil smile, a knowing twist of his features that told her he was wise to her aim. He turned towards the door again and Katherine leapt down from the table and grabbed at his shirt. Her limbs were shaky-an aftermath of her frenzied coupling and the shock of seeing James standing there, wielding that damned whip he carried about like a weapon.

He knocked her hand away easily, but before he could take two steps forward, she wrapped her arms around his waist, determined to impede his advance into the other room. He let out a snarl of frustration and pried her arms away from his waist, then shoved her roughly against the table. He turned towards the door again, and then cursed floridly as he heard the outer door open and close quickly. The damned boy had escaped!

Thoroughly miffed, he turned his frustrated rage on Katherine, smacking her across the face, and knocking her back against the table. Katherine stared at him for a moment in shock. Then with a cry of outrage, she rushed at him, clawing viciously, leaving bold red welts on his handsome face.

James grabbed frantically at her hands, blinded momentarily by her attack. Then he belted her across the face again, this time more viciously than before, sending her sprawling down on the floor in an undignified heap. He stood there moaning in indignant rage and fear of what his face must look like.

Painfully, Katherine pulled herself up on all fours. She struggled to shake off the dazed feeling that seemed to have numbed her brain. A million stars had exploded behind her eyes when he hit her, and unbidden, tears blinded her as she moaned in pain. For a long moment, she was too disoriented to move, and then a certain thought galvanized her into action. Her legs felt unsteady as she half-walked and half-stumbled towards her room, her naked form flashing a strange silvery hue in the dying evening light.

James lifted his whip as he saw her getting away, and then lowered it with a rueful shake of his head. He groped blindly after her, barely able to see through the pain, blood, and sweat streaming down his face. He caught up with her as she pushed open the door to her room and grabbed at her arm. She jerked free forcefully, stumbled, and fell. As she made to get up, he grabbed at her leg and she kicked his hand away. She scrambled up her bed, fired by her rage, a desire to hurt him back, and a deep-seated fear that was starting to dominate her consciousness.

She scampered quickly to her bed and reached underneath it. In a moment, her hand came out clutching a heavy pistol as she spun around and faced him. The pistol was pointed directly at his chest, as he loomed over her, ready to pounce.

James' mouth opened in shock at the ugly weapon pointed at him. Her hand shook a little, but it was steady enough to aim accurately over such a short distance. As he stared at the gun, he saw her forefinger tighten slightly around the trigger and swallowed hard, his eyes widening in fear. The look on her face left him in no doubt that she would shoot him if he made any wrong moves. Or might still shoot him, anyway, wrong moves or not. She seemed crazed enough to do just that.

For a long moment, he stared at her, too shocked by the sight of the gun to do anything, or even to think. And the hatred and contempt in her eyes made him shiver; it was so intense!

Katherine would have laughed if not for the circumstances. The shock and fear on the hateful creep's face was truly laughable. And when he swallowed now, the apprehensive lift of his Adam's apple would have been good to capture with her camera or a pencil sketch. The deep bloody marks on his face gave her a kind of sick, immense pleasure. She had always known that bullies like him made the worst kind of cowards, but she had not expected such a dramatic show of fear from him. He was a soldier, after all!

"Get out! Get out, before I send you to hell where you belong." Her voice was low and husky, but her eyes flashed a cold fire as she gave the command.

One look at the intense wildness in her eyes told James that it was wise to do her bidding. He backed away from her slowly, moving towards the door.

"Get out, you swine, and never come back. You're not welcome here." Katherine's voice was still low, but it dripped with venom. Her eyes glared daggers at him.

Out of the room and half hidden by the wall, his relief was immense. It elated him and loosened his tongue. "I'll be back, you whore, and when I do, you'll be sorry."

Katherine snickered at his words. The emptiness of his tone belied his bravado. "Please yourself. But if you ever show your face at my door again, you're a dead man," she snarled, and for a wild moment, thought that she should have shot him.

She listened to his footsteps depart, and slumped back on the bed in relief as she heard the outer door open and close. Then she stared at the gun in her hand, grateful that William had insisted that she keep it, just in case. She hated the damned things and did not want to take it, but William had insisted. As she stared at it, she wondered if she could have used it, really. Yes, in this case I could have! A tiny voice screamed in her head. She would have shot the bastard if she had needed to! The thought made her shiver. She was no killer, and the mere thought of violence made her stomach churn. But she was convinced that the world would be better off without a lowlife like James.

Even now, she could feel her head throbbing where he had hit her. The pain, the shock, and the shame mixed up with her intense dislike for the man to make her heart swell with a tremendous amount of blinding rage. A frustrated rage, which unfortunately had no outlet. In the absence of a means of venting out the immense feelings roiling inside her, she went a typically feminine route. She bent down and wept. She wept until there were no tears left to cry, lying down there, curled up, nude, on her bed. The last thought that went through her mind before she was overtaken by a fatigue-induced sleep was about where the poor boy was and what would become of him now.

*****

Thanks for reading, please do remember to vote. Feel free to comment, and contact me to learn more...

12