Jungle Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Everyone else joins in the fun.
780 words
4.09
15.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers

Chapter 2: In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle

The other members of the expedition were back in their camp, recording all the various events of the day in their own way. John suddenly came back in the large tent. They were surprised, they were sure he was dead.

"Hello, everyone. Thank you for waiting for me." he said sarcastically.

"Ah yes, well, how'd everything go?" Steve asked.

At that point, John told them all exactly what had happened, making sure not to leave anything out. (Perhaps, in case, they decided to go back in.)

"Well, John, your story does seem quite unbelievable at first, but the jungle hasn't failed to surprise me yet. I could easily see it happening." Steve said.

"I'll look it up, and see if I can find anything on this." said Matt.

John then kept silent for awhile. He was thinking to himself for a little bit- about the redhead, especially. Was he just a one-time thing for her, or did she really like him? He felt himself asking the same questions about her. He hadn't dated in a long time... Could they ever be together? Of course not, he thought. She was probably too far gone...

"Here, I found something," Matt said, pushing his computer in his face. "Fifteen years ago, a plane carrying a group of Girl Scouts crashed around here. They were all presumed dead. Probably got families, all of them..."

"So, it could be a Lord of the Flies situation, only if they were never rescued?" asked Devin, another member of their group.

"Hey, I haven't read that." said Steve.

"Sorry."

John wasn't listening, and was instead staring at the picture of the missing girls. In the center, he noticed a familiar-looking redhead...

The next morning, they went back out to the spot they had first seen the woman.

"Quiet!" Steve whispered as they all heard a rustling.

One of the women he had seen earlier stepped out of the trees, a brunette. Without any hesitation, she began pissing a long, yellow stream into the grass. Apparently not having used a toilet in a long time, she had no care as to where it went. After a minute or two, she stopped.

At that point, Matt, drawing conclusions about the smell he had noticed on his shoes earlier, went right up to her and started snapping pictures. She shut her eyes and growled at him. After he was done, she grabbed his pants and pulled them down, obviously looking to try what she had seen the redhead do earlier.

"Don't worry, Matt, they won't bite." John said, leading the rest of the group into the jungle. The women were all there.

"Oh, shit. You weren't kidding." Steve said.

"Indeed. The gang's all here."

At the same time, the redhead, who John had guessed was the leader of the group, pointed to the men and made noises in their own language.

"You recognize any of that?" said Steve to Dan, who was a minor linguist.

"No. It's probably derived from English, but grew more unique as time went on. It would be pointless to try to figure it out, they're the only speakers, probably." He wouldn't have much longer to be brainy, as a woman came up to him. "Why, hello, miss."

Dan quickly got naked, as she would surely begin fucking him. She pointed to his limp prick, and then to her ass. She winced a little as he did what she wanted. He began shoving it in and out. She let out noises of pain, but you could tell that it was good pain. She let out a primal scream which echoed throughout the jungle.

Two women holding hands then went up to Steve and Devin. Eager to join in the fun, they put first the tips of their cocks in the women's mouths, then the full length, then the balls.

They had them in a full deepthroat position and they soon released down.

John found the redhead and laid her down. Although he wasn't sure about the others, he was sure she liked him. He laid her down gently for some good old-fashioned vaginal sex. He brought her legs open, and pushed his erection right into it. She seemed to be loving it, and he thrusted into her with passion and care. When he came into her, her moan was not a loud one, but more of a humming.

Apparently Steve's dick had been in the woman's mouth long enough, because he came over to John and told them their "work" for the day was done. John waved goodbye to the redhead, and much to his surprise, she did too.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers