Jungle Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
Jungle Jane takes on hubby's friend.
1.4k words
4.11
122.9k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween 2001 was a very crisp autumn day. The week before we had picked our costumes. My wife still hadn't told me what she was going to go as. I would be going as a priest. My wife and I had been married for four years at that time...four wonderful years, but something was still missing...I felt that something was just missing. Some spice.

My wife is a lovely sultry Indian woman. she's the kind of woman you see in your wet dreams---the kind you'd meet on a deserted island wearing a grass skirt. Yes, my hot wife is the stuff of fantasies---long straight black hair, luscious full lips, beautiful brown eyes, nice breasts, and the hottest ass and legs specially sculpted by her creator to give pleasure to countless men.

We've always had a great sex life. It's wonderful, and we love each other deeply. I was able to snag my wife because of my good looks, my build, my kindness and I'm extremely successful. But, I've always wanted to give my wife even more pleasure. More than I'm able to. If I had been born with eight hands, three dicks, we'd have been set, but that's not the case. My wife Sunita has never had any complaints about my cock. She's always said that it's more than ample.

Sunita still refused to tell me what she was wearing for Halloween. She wanted to totally surprise me. We were going to a big Halloween party in the city with a few friends. One of my friends, Chris, would be visiting us from Wisconsin. He had met my wife a few times, and I suspect he checked her out on more than one occasion. As she did to him...

Chris is an old friend from school. He is one of those typical Cheeseheads from Wisconsin---big, blonde, etc. He's a decent looking guy. I had also heard that Chris was extremely well-endowed. I had this knot in my stomach. I wanted so badly for something to happen between my wife and my friend, but another part of me was angry for wanting this...what to do?

"Raj, Chris just arrived. When will you be home?"

"Just give me ten minutes. I'm getting some wine. I'll see you soon."

"OK honey. See you soon."

I walked in to my home and Chris gave me a hug and we laughed. He told me that he had broken up with his fiancé. Now I knew it was gonna happen. It just seemed too predestined. I didn't want to fight it.

It was 6 and the party would begin at 12 midnight. We got ready and put on our costumes. My wife waved out one of her hot brown legs from our bedroom door. I was beginning to get a huge fucking boner. There was total silence.

My wife came into the living room. She was dressed as Jungle Jane---in full cheetah colors, with a headband. I thought I had died and went to heaven. Chris just stood with his mouth open. I swear I saw his cock move. He was dressed as a hunter.

"Well, what do you both think?"

"Uh uh uh. I like it." I stammered.

"I think you look absolutely amazing. It really suits you." said Chris.

I never imagined my wife would look so amazing. I poured a couple drinks - hard drinks and we sat on the couch. My wife between both of us. We turned on the TV, and the flirting began between my wife and Chris. She started touching Chris' leg, and he touched her back. Then, I put my hand on Sunita's leg. We had discussed bringing in another man into our bed before, and we both agreed that if it happened, then we should go with it, enjoy it, and throw caution to the wind...

My wife then said the most startling thing I've ever heard. I almost passed out when she said it---"If neither of you has the balls to initiate anything with me, then I don't need to be sitting here!"

Sunita got up and lay on her stomach on the carpet with her legs waving in the air. Only a think piece of cloth barely covered the crack of her sexy brown ass, and her smooth legs beckoned us. Chris was speechless. I went for it.

I started kissing her neck, and I ripped off my clothes and started jacking my cock. Then I beheld the most amazing sight of the year---Chris had already taken his clothes off and left his sun hat on. He was jacking his huge cock. All ten inches of it. His cock was veiny and it was growing by the second. The head of his unclipped cock looked like a plum, and he was leaking precum.

"Sunita, I think you'd better turn around, and see what you've done to our guest."

She turned around and the color left her face. She went pale. Then I realized the stunning painful truth---my wife was gonna get the fucking of her life!

Chris sat on the couch with his dick pointing straight to the ceiling. He kept lightly jacking himself. Sunita crawled on her knees like a starved bitch in heat going for her dog food. She grabbed his cock and jacked it a few times. Then she gave the tip of his cock these really quick flicks with her tongue, and she pulled down the skin of his dick and licked the sensitive underside of her treat. His cock looked like a huge banana. Then she got faster---jacking and licking and sucking his cock. She had no idea about anything. She was pure sex-machine now. She grunted and moaned as Chris fingered her ass and her clit. She was leaking like a sieve!

Sunita licked all the way from the top of Chris' cock to the base and then licked his balls for ten minutes. Then she violently throated and jacked his cock until he fired 5 or so cumshots on her chocolate tits, and her mouth. My wife licked his cock clean like the horny bitch she had become.

Then she said "Chris, get up. I want this thing in my pussy in ten seconds..." She pulled him off the couch by the dick and she led him to the couch in our bedroom. It was like I wasn't even there...

I couldn't believe how hard he was. He was an erection machine!

My wife kept jacking his cock as they sat on the couch. Finally she stood up in front of him. She moved the small thin piece of cloth out of the way of her pussy and she lowered herelf onto his cock. He put two inches in her hole and then she got up again. I got behind my wife and was jacking my cock enjoying the entire scene.

You can't imagine the bolt of pleasure I felt when I saw my wife in her jungle costume lower her beautiful heart-shaped brown ass on the hugest cock I had ever seen. She finally impaled herself on Chris' monster white cock and just stayed there. She was moaning like a banshee.

Chris then grabbed the sides of my wife's meaty but luscious ass and proceeded to give Sunita the best pussy pounding of her life.

The moans turned into screams---"Oh Chris! Oh God! Your cock is soooo huge! God, I love it. Please don't stop! Give me all of it and finger my asshole...Oh God! Don't slow down...Oh Oh God! Do it hard! I mean really fucking hard!"

Chris replied "This is sooo fucking good! God this is great..."

All I could hear between the moaning was my wife's ass bouncing and slapping off my friend's lap. She moved up and down all ten inches. It had been at least ten minutes.

"Sunita, I can feel it....you want it inside baby?"

"Oh God yes...I'm on the pill...fuck me with all you've got! Give me your hot sticky cum!"

That's all it took for me. I shot several rapid fire shots of cum onto my wife's back. she started violently convulsing. It started at her toes and her legs, thighs and hips shook violently. Chris' balls hunched up to release his seed. His biceps tensed and his hands went red clutching Sunita's hips...then it happened...

"AHHHH FUUUCCKKK! FUCK ME! OH GOD FUCK ME!! OOOOHHHHHHH!!"

He came so hard that his semen shot out of Sunita's pussy onto the carpet and couch. We were all spent.

We just piled up on the bed with my wife between us.