Jungle Pussy

Story Info
The total humiliation of a hairy Indian college teacher.
5k words
3.89
91.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four college students heard footsteps approaching the door.

"Here comes old Jungle Pussy!" said Rohit.

"Smelly jungle pussy you mean," added Ahmed."

"Stinky brown ass and jungle pussy!" said Hrishi, trying to outdo his friend.

Romesh let out a big howl of laughter just as the door knob started to turn.

The class room door flung back with a loud bang and in came the class teacher. Miss Farzana was a small Indian lady, quite attractive, with dark eyes and a pretty mouth. For an Asian woman living life in a hot climate, her skin was surprisingly fair. It contrasted sharply with her jet black hair which she now wore loosely, at medium length, around her face. At age 42, her body was just starting to show signs of middle age; a little extra weight around her tummy and hips and the downward decline of her pendulous, size 34 breasts.

"I heard that. How dare you insult me like that you foul breathed louts! You know I will not stand for that kind of language in my classroom.

"We are so sorry. We weren't talking about you Miss, we meant someone else" said Rohit in the most sincere voice he could find.

"You're also a liar! Anyway, it doesn't matter who you were talking about, it is still the most degrading and insulting thing you can say about any woman. You will be punished again!"

"Please no, Miss, we will be quiet in every class from now on."

"But you have still taken no notice about what I said about your personal hygiene."

"What do you mean Miss?"

"Last time you promised me that you would start brushing your teeth and using mouth wash -but I can smell from here that you all still have foul breath!"

"I will start brushing today, I promise," said Ahmed.

"And me." The others all added their agreement.

"Too late," she said, "you are all barred from any further group activities for the next two weeks!"

"Result!" whispered Rohit under his bad breath, "no more work."

"Instead," Farzana continued, "you will work in a room all by yourselves and each write me a 10,000 word essay about the importance of personal hygiene in modern Indian society."

It was a large class, about fifty students in all, and maintaining strict discipline was of paramount importance. This was the third time in a week that Farzana had reprimanded this particular group of students. Although they had all turned 18 and were therefore technically classed as adults, they still behaved like naughty school kids. Rohit, Ahmed, Romesh and Hrishi operated as a little 'gang' and were starting to cause major disruptions in the class. Privately though, she had to admit to herself that she got a sadistic, almost sexual pleasure from insulting and humiliating these boys in front of the rest of the students -- particularly about their poor oral hygiene and terrible body odour. That night, after school, the four friends met up at Romesh's house to discuss how they could get their own back on their teacher.

"We're not liars," said Hrishi, "I bet she really does have a very hairy 'jungle' pussy. Older women usually do you know. My mum's quite hairy down there and she's about the same age."

"Yeh, I reckon she would be pretty hairy," agreed Ahmed, "a jungle of thick black hairs."

"And smelly," added Romesh. "I bet if you sniffed between her legs at her salwar it would smell of sweaty cunt and piss all mixed together!"

"It doesn't bear thinking about."

"Actually, her cunt smells of ripe fish," announced Rohit, "I know. She stood right by me yesterday with her groin right close to my face and the smell of her big fat cunt was almost overpowering!"

"I'd like to smell that," said Ahmed, "I love the smell of a sweaty pussy."

"Yuk, I can't imagine anything more disgusting. But hey, that gives me an idea."

"What?"

"Well how about we humiliate her for a change."

"You mean a revenge for all the times she's insulted us about bad breath and stuff?"

"Exactly!"

"OK, so what do we do?"

"Well how about we threaten to write a letter to the college Principal telling him that she's been trying to touch some of us in class - in return for giving us better grades," proposed Hrishi.

"Yeh, but he won't believe us. We never ever get high marks."

"Well, all except Romesh here. He's in her bad books as much as any of us but he still manages to get good grades."

Yeh, how d'you manage that Romesh?"

"Just clever I guess."

"OK, well now we're going to tell the Principal the truth -- old Jungle Pussy's been touching you up!"

"That's just going to get me in more trouble."

"No, we'll all say the same thing, except the rest of us will say we're being held back because we won't let her touch us and she's giving us shit marks as a punishment."

"And what do we do when she gets suspended?"

"No stupid, we don't actually give the letter to the Principal, we only threaten to do it. That way we can blackmail her and get our revenge," explained Hrishi

"Revenge like what?"

"By some major humiliation of our own!"

"Such as?"

"Well, we're going to be in a room by ourselves for a while and she'll come by to check on us from time to time. So how about one day we get her in and then lock the door? We tell her about the incriminating letter and then give our demands. She can choose between either losing her job, or else do as we instruct."

"What sort of humiliating demands could we make?"

"First we'll taunt her about her personal hygiene. Ask her to tell us the smells between her legs; stuff like that. She won't be able to punish us. Then, for the main event, we'll actually make her pull down her salwar and show us just how her hairy and smelly her cunt really is!"

"She'd never do it."

"She would if she thought her job and her reputation were at stake. Don't forget, she's been at the college so long she's like an institution. Everyone knows her. All the parents respect her. She's very strict and nobody ever crosses her. She wouldn't want to lose all that."

"Wow! Wouldn't that be amazing, to actually see old Jungle Pussy's cunt for real."

"Wonder if she's got big dangly cunt lips?"

"Bet they're all wrinkled and black and covered in slime," said Rohit.

"Wouldn't that be a fantastic revenge! Make her strip naked and squat down on the desk right in front of us to show us her slimy, hairy twat! And you could smell right in it Ahmed, sniff her hairy snatch all you want."

"Yes please! And then we'll make her spread open up her ass cheeks. She's probably got dirty black hairs in her fat brown ass too!"

"What? You want to smell in Farzi's ass?" Romesh looked horrified.

"Just curious to have look."

"Maybe we should let the whole class look!"

"We could make all fifty students file past and look at her filthy asshole."

"Can you imagine how she would feel."

"I want to see it and sniff it first," said Ahmed

"OK, Then we'll make her stick her ass up in the air like she's going to take a shit and then Ahmed can put his nose right in her crack."

"The whole experience will be so utterly degrading and humiliating that she'll be begging us to tear up the letter!"

"Yeh, let's do it!" shouted Ahmed. "Let's write the letter right now."

The next day, with their blackmailing letter fully prepared, the four students sat in wait for Farzana in their solitary class room. They were each supposed to be writing essays on the virtues of personal hygiene in Indian society, but instead they had other things on their minds. They were all extremely nervous and, in the cold light of day, were started to have second thoughts about whether this was such a good idea after all. For the scheme to work, Miss Farzana would have to believe that they might actually go through with presenting the letter to the Principal. Could they carry it off?

Five minutes later, as their teacher briskly entered their 'punishment room', they knew they were about to find out.

"Morning Miss," said Ahmed

"Here goes," whispered Rohit leaning across to Romesh.

"Morning Jungle Pussy!" shouted Romesh.

"What did you say?" yelled back Farzana.

"That's well out of order," grinned Hrish, "what my friend meant to say was morning Miss Jungle Pussy!"

Farzana stood glaring at them, he mouth open but no words coming out. She knew that they called her 'Jungle Pussy' behind her back, but never once had anyone dared to call her that to her face before. She was rendered speechless for a moment.

"Morning Miss smelly Jungle Pussy!" rejoined Ahmed.

"Right, that's it, we're all going straight to see the Principal -- right now!" she said.

"Ah good, then we can give him this," said Romesh holding out a copy of the letter.

"What's that?" asked Farzana.

"You can take a look if you like, seeing as its going to be the last time you ever teach us."

Farzana grabbed the letter and quickly unfolded it. She stood firm for a moment as she started to read and then slowly lowered the paper and looked up at the boys.

"You wouldn't dare give this to filth him. It's a pack of lies!"

"Maybe," said Romesh, "but it's your word against ours and there will have to be an enquiry. You will be sent home from work while they investigate. It will look very bad for you. Oh, and by the way, that's a copy, just in case you were thinking of ripping it up."

The enormity of what they were saying started to sink in. She knew they were right. Something like this had happened once before in another college nearby - and the students had been believed. After a short investigation, the teacher had been dismissed -- shunned from polite society, never able to work in education again.

"Please don't send it," she said, "it would not be a good idea."

"And why not, what will you do for us if we promise to tear it up?"

"I'll, I'll let you go back to your classmates, with nothing more said," she stammered.

"And no more stupid essays about personal hygiene and shit?"

"Well yes, OK. I will cancel the essay. But only if you promise never to try this again."

"OK," said Rohit.

A look of relief crossed Farzana's face.

"No, no guys, it's not enough. We want something else," said Romesh.

"What else?" she enquired looking puzzled. "I've said I'll cancel the punishment."

"We're going to make you pay Jungle Pussy, for all the horrible names you've called us and all the embarrassment in front of our friends about our bad breath and body odours."

"We want our revenge, Miss smelly pussy!"

"You want to call me names, is that it?"

"We want you to tell us some personal stuff."

"Tell you what exactly?"

"Like do you really have a jungle pussy?"

"What!"

"What we mean Miss Jungle Pussy is we want to know if you have a very hairy vagina?"

"You're so rude, I just can't believe you're saying these things to me, your teacher! Please stop at once."

"Tell us, and we might consider it."

She stared at them a moment and then simply said: "yes."

"Yes what -- tell us properly."

There was a pause whilst she tried to work out just how serious they were being.

"Tell us -- or this," Romesh thrust out another copy of the letter; this time one which had been properly sealed in an envelope and marked 'for the urgent attention of the Principle.'

Farzana relented almost at once: "yes OK I do, I do have a very..." she stopped, unable to utter the embarrassing words in front of her students

"Say: 'I do have a very hairy vagina Romesh'."

She nodded and the slowly repeated the words to him: "I do have a very hairy vagina Romesh. Now can I go."

"Does it smell Farzi?. Ahmed reckons your cunt smells like ripe fish." Rohit had addressed her by her first name. This was a sign of major disrespect and something that was never tolerated at the college.

Farzana sank down in a nearby chair and hung her head. What had she got herself into with these boys.

"Tell Rohit what he wants to know Farzi -- properly as we've taught you," added Romesh.

"I don't know," she said solemnly.

"OK then," said Romesh, "go and check it out Ahmed. Go and smell her!"

Farzana looked horrified.

"Spread you legs open for him Miss," instructed Rohit.

As Amed knelt down before his teacher, Rohit and Romesh took hold of Farzana's knees and gently parted her legs. She tried to resist at first but they were far too strong for her. Ahmed couldn't quite believe what he was about to do. He looked up at Farzana and said:" you can't imagine how long I've dreamed of doing this," and then thrust his head forward into the colourful folds of her salwar. He inhaled deeply. All at once he was greeted with the pungent acrid smell of her unwashed vagina. It was a heady mixture of stale urine and fish, just as he suspected.

"I bet she never washes that smelly jungle pussy," said Hrishi

"All those pubes will be stiff and stuck together from her dried on cunt juices."

"Just how often do you wash this filthy cunt?" asked Ahmed, extracting his head from Farzana's lap.

No answer. He asked again, this time more firmly.

"How often do you wash down here?"

"I wash myself once a week, at the weekend."

"You should be ashamed of yourself! You should wash your smelly cunt every day."

"Maybe it's hard to wash the smell out of all that big jungle pussy?" offered Rohit.

"Yeh, just how hairy are you Farzi. Tell us where all your pubic hairs grow?"

"Bet they grow all round the tops of her fat legs and right up to her belly button!"

"I'm not saying anything more. Let me go now and I promise not to punish you anymore."

"I think there's a big misunderstanding here Jungle Pussy, it's not you, it's us that's doing the punishing," said Hrishi gleefully.

"Tell us what your smelly hairy cunt looks like."

"OK, OK. Black hairs, lots of black hairs," she muttered.

"Why don't we take a look" said Ahmed

"Not me," said Hrishi, "bet it absolutely stinks in there!"

"Show us."

"Uh?"

"Show us all your black hairs."

"Yeh, stand up and pull down your salwar."

"No, please no."

"Do it -- or this..." Romesh held out the letter again.

Slowly Farzana stood up. She was only five foot two inches tall and the four young men towered over her. She looked at them with pleading eyes. She was about to be so utterly degraded; made to show the most private and secret places of her body. She knew they were right, that her vagina did smell very strong - she hadn't washed since last Sunday which was four days ago. The whole area between her legs would be very unpleasant.

"Pull it down Jungle Pussy, take it down, right down to your ankles."

Farzana slowly did as she was instructed. She reached into the wasteband of her salwar and started to ease it down over the folds of her hips and belly. As she did so, the boys focused their gaze at the bulge of her very prominent pubic mound and gasped in awe as the full glory of her massive hairy bush was revealed to them. Just as they had imagined, it was a thick matted jungle of wiry black hairs fringed with greasy looking kiss-curls around the tops of her legs and up towards her belly.

"Now and spread your legs for us and give us a good look," instructed Romesh, pushing her gently backwards against a table. As she sat down, Hrishi and Ahmed removed her shoes and then tugged the rumpled folds of her pretty salwar off over her thick ankles and bare feet. Ahmed took the opportunity to smell them.

"You're so smelly Miss! Your cunt, your feet -- I can't imagine how bad it must be in your ass!"

"No, no, no..." she cried.

They each took hold of one of her feet and gently opened her legs again. A waft of foul smelling air immediately filled their nostrils.

"Oh wow, you really do stink in there," said Romesh as he instinctively recoiled.

"Now let's have a good look at her cunt shall we boys!" Hrish and Ahmed carefully lifted her feet up on to the table and held her legs as wide open as they could.

"I'm so ashamed," she sobbed. "Don't look please don't look at me like this!"

The four students knelt down in front of Farzana's spread open legs and drank in the sight of her big hairy vagina. For the first time, they were able to see the extremities of her labia which by now were now hanging out through the hairs -- big meaty flaps of dark wrinkled skin. They were an exotic blend of purples and reds, tinged with mottled black all around the outer edges.

"Wow, you really are a jungle pussy! Look how gross it is," said Rohit, staring straight into the bulging tangle of hairs spread out across the lower regions of her belly, "and the smell..."

"Let me see..." Ahmed pushed passed Rohit and Romesh and started to crane his head forward into Farzana's lap. She instinctively recoiled.

"No, no, no, don't look at me!" she cried, raising her voice.

"Who said he was interested in just looking at your fat hairy cunt Jungle Pussy. Ahmed wants to smell it up close, don't you, you filthy boy?"

Ahmed nodded.

"No you can't, get away from me - I'm going to scream!"

"And any more protest or screaming and we'll have to gag you. We're not going to hurt you; Farzi we just want to examine you. After all the years we watched your fat ass go past our desks, and put up with all your degrading insults, now it's our turn, starting with a thorough examination of your smelly fur burger. I've never seen a forty year old woman's cunt before."

Farzana tried to wriggle fee.

"Hold the bitch firm," said Ahmed, "so I can get me face right in there." He indicated for Hrishi to hold her firmly by her shoulders.

Whilst Romesh and Hrishi held her legs, Ahmed lowered his head into Farzana's spread open crotch. He let his large nose brush the surface of her course black pubes and exclaimed: "ugh, ripe old fish and piss, but twice as strong now she's spread. It absolutely stinks!"

Farzana hung her head in shame and started to sob, she had nothing left. She had been stripped of all her authority and dignity and now they were intent on humiliating her beyond anything she could possibly have imagined. Her bravado completely gone, all she could do was try to hide her face while these four abhorrent students started to examine her most private parts.

"Open it up Ahmed. Pull open those big smelly beef curtains and let's look in her hole."

"Let me said Romesh, I want to feel them. Hold her ankles here Ahmed."

The two boys swapped places and Romesh reached in and started to fumble with the exposed folds of Farzana's labia. He ran his fingers up and down the course, dark ridges until he managed to feel the first signs of her slime. Working the wetness, he finally managed to part the opening to her vagina and dove his fingers deep into the creamy slot. Pinching each of her wrinkled flaps between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, he gently prized open her lips and unfurled them for examination. A few loose black hairs fell away under his touch.

All the time Farzana was squirming and crying. She wanted to cry out for help but knew that would only invite further humiliations.

"Oh look at that!" cried Rohit. "We can see right inside your slimy hole Miss."

Romesh stretched her lips out taught so that the wrinkles disappeared and they could properly examine the whole surface of these thick, slippery flaps. He waggled her labia backwards and forwards so they could see both sides and then folded them together, flat against the left side of her crotch. Clear to see, where her lips joined with the outer ridges of her vulva, was a smooth gully of dark brown skin fringed with short curly hairs. It was glistening with sweat. Ahmed ran his finger right along and held it up to his nose. He sniffed and smiled.

"It's sweaty in there all right."

As if she were a specimen in the biology lab, the four boys set about studying the inner secrets of Farzana's genitals. The outer regions of her labia were quite dark, almost black along the edges changing to hues of dusky red and purple at the route. By contrast, as Romesh opened them out again, the inner surfaces were a vivid pink and completely coated in the translucent, creamy substance which was now oozing out of the ragged entrance to her vagina.

12