Junior Year Ch. 05

Story Info
Logan finally has his way with Lauren
4k words
4.47
24.9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V. Harmless Flirting?

"Well, she's totally passed out," Hanna said as she walked through the door connecting her room to Logan's.

"That's didn't take long."

"She was so high."

"It didn't take much."

"It never does with that weed," Hanna said, and sat down next to Logan on his futon.

"I'm gonna burn a bowl before bed," he said, absent-mindedly packing his hash-pipe.

"Here," Hanna said, pulling out her bag, "let me throw some down." She pulled a little nugget from the bag and put it in the bowl. "You know, I'm gonna try not to be around tomorrow for when they get in the fight they're gonna have."

"And miss all the fireworks? Too bad," Logan replied, and he lit the weed and took a hit. "It should be fun," he said as he handed her the bowl. She relit the bowl and took a hit.

"Won't be as bad as when he finds out about what she's been doing behind his back," she said, handing the pipe back to him.

"Oh?" Logan asked. "We both know about her and Kitty. What else has she been up to? I haven't seen her with any other boys. She certainly hasn't brought them around here."

"It's not boys... it's me," Hanna said.

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to get yourself in the middle of that?"

"God, I couldn't help myself! That girl is so fine... the other day we were talking about her and Adam and their sex life, and she told me that she has this thing for getting fucked reluctantly. She's one of those girls that does, actually, sometimes mean yes when she says no. She told me Adam can't really get into that, can't wrap his brain around it. So I did it for her. Or to her, or whatever."

"Interesting," Logan said. They passed the pipe back and forth, hitting it a few times until it was finished.

"I know you want her," Hanna said.

"She's a sexy little fox," he replied. "I've always been really good about respecting women when they say no, though."

"Well, let me tell you a little secret. When she tells you no, she really means yes. She doesn't want to cheat on Adam, but I think as long as she's saying no, at least initially, she can justify it to herself."

"Hmm..."

"She really is delicious, too. You should definitely have yourself a taste."

"We'll see what happens. If an opportunity presents itself... I'll keep all that in mind."

"I knew you would," Hanna said. "Now... I need a little something before I go to bed." She pulled a Trojan Magnum out of her pocket. "I'm prepared this time."

"That's good," Logan replied. "I picked some up myself."

*****

Lauren woke up the next morning in Hanna's bed, a bit disoriented. She was naked and so was Hanna. She found her clothes on the floor and put them on before walking out. She didn't remember fooling around with Hanna at all, but the idea that Hanna had played with her passed-out body turned her on. She wondered if Logan had been a part of that, but she didn't feel like she had been fucked. She blushed in shame as she realized she was wet from her thoughts, and decided to go to her room and fuck Adam to maybe make up for all the bitterness between them from the night before.

He wasn't there. She wandered out to the living room to see if he had passed out on the sofa, but he wasn't there either. She went back to her bedroom, and then found the note he had left her. It read:

"Lauren—

I'll be at the library all day. Party with the soccer team tonight. 1345 Rosemary, nine o'clock. See you there. Adam."

She set the note down, and then she changed into some clean clothes that didn't reek of pot. She went for comfort, no bra, just a tight pink tee-shirt, one of her many black thongs, and little black cotton shorts. She realized she was really hungry, so she went to the kitchen and fixed herself a bowl of cereal, and sat down at the dining room table to eat.

Logan came out of his room as she was finishing her cereal. "Good morning," he said. "How are you?"

"Good," she said. "Still feeling a little stoned," she confessed. "But breakfast is helping."

"That's good. Did you have fun last night on our roadie?"

"Yeah, it was a blast! I gotta say, I think weed is so much better than alcohol. Thank you so much!" She stood up and hugged him tightly as he came close to her.

"No problem," he said. "And I agree, I'd rather toke than drink any day. Is Adam still passed out?"

"He's gone," she said. "He left a note saying he would be at the library all day and I should meet him at some party tonight. I guess that means he won't be back at all."

"Huh. Well, I guess he's not such a big fan of weed. Maybe he's out trying to blow off some steam before he sees you."

"I hope so. I hate it when we fight."

"Fighting is no fun," Logan said. He went into the kitchen and started puttering about. He started a pot of coffee and went about scrambling some eggs. "You want any?"

"Maybe just a little bit. Thanks!" she said, and joined him in the kitchen. She rinsed out her cereal bowl and placed it back in the cupboard as he cooked the eggs. "So what are your plans for the day?"

He looked at the clock on the wall. "Well, I have to be at work in an hour, but I'll be back a little after five."

"I didn't know you had a job! What do you do?"

"I'm a barista in a little coffee shop downtown."

"Oh, which one?"

"The Expresso," he replied.

"Oh, cool."

"It's alright. You should come in today, I'll give you a free latte."

"I will!" she said.

"Get me a couple little plates," he said. She grabbed them from the cupboard and he scooped some scrambled eggs onto each. He poured himself a cup of coffee and they sat down next to each other at the dining room table. The smell of the coffee brought Hanna and Kitty from their rooms, and they each got themselves a cup. After they ate, Logan got ready for work. Lauren gave him another tight hug before he left. Logan spent his day at the coffee shop unable to get her out of his mind. Her perky tits in that tight tee-shirt, pressed against his chest as she hugged him...

Around three in the afternoon, she and Kitty came into his coffee shop. He made them each a latte, and took his break to sit with them for a bit before he had to get back to work. Lauren was still dressed as she had been at breakfast, and Logan repeated failed to keep from checking out her tits. The girls had been out clothes-shopping, and each had a few good finds. Lauren promised to show him what she had gotten when he got home, and his mind raced with the possibilities for the rest of his day at work.

He tried to dismiss them. She had a boyfriend, she was in love with him, everything in his mind was just wishful thinking.

But then he recalled what Hanna had told him the night before, and he knew the possibilities were endless.

The minutes dragged on, but five o'clock finally came around, and Logan was quick to leave work. He raced back to the apartment. "Hello?" he called out when he opened the door.

There was no reply, but he could hear, quite clearly, the verbal fighting going on between Lauren and Adam in their bedroom. Logan's heart sank, and he went into the kitchen to cook himself some dinner. He suddenly heard heavy footsteps stomping through the living room, the front door open and slam shut, and then Lauren opening the door again and yelling at Adam some more. He went out to see what was going on. Lauren shut the door and he said: "Hey."

"Logan! Oh my God, I didn't realize you had come home."

"I just walked in."

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that."

"I just caught the end of it."

"He's really upset that I got high with you and Hanna."

"Bummer," Logan said.

"Yeah. I told him he should try it before he knocks it, and that's when he ran out."

"Well, everyone should try it."

"I'd like to try it again," she said. "And I wanted to thank you again for last night. I feel like it really opened me up to a whole new world. I think that's what Adam's so jealous of." She came up to him and hugged him, and he held her tightly to him. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Logan didn't suggest the first thing that came to his mind, but instead said: "Well, just smoke me out if you ever get a bag."

"I'd like to," she said. "You and Hanna are the only people I really know, though, that could get it."

"Well, tell you what, I need to get another bag. I could get one for you, too."

"How much is it?" she asked.

"I usually get an quarter-ounce of kind bud, which goes for a hundred bucks. But I could get you a smaller bag for twenty or fifty."

"I think I've got a twenty left over from shopping today," she said. She went to her room and got the money from her purse, and handed it to him. "I think I should start small."

"That's probably a good idea," he said, pocketing the bill. "You want to come with me?"

"Sure!" she said.

"Let's go. We'll get some dinner, too. Take your mind off Adam."

"That'd be great, thanks so much, Logan!" she said, and gave him another hug.

"C'mon," he said, after squeezing her to him, pressing her against him.

They got in his car and left. They took a detour to downtown Columbia first, though, and he took her into a head shop. "I'm gonna buy you your first pipe," he said.

"That's so sweet!"

"Just don't let Adam find out," he said. She picked out a small pink glass pipe, after looking through all the displays. Then they drove through Columbia, and Logan eventually stopped in front of an apartment building. She stayed in the car, and he came back out a few minutes later and they drove back to their apartment. He gave her her little bag of weed, pretty little green kind buds. No one else was home. They went into Logan's room and sat on his futon, and he showed her how to pack her bowl. She packed it and they smoked it, just a little bowl, but Logan knew it was enough to get her properly baked.

She was sitting right next to him, and kept touching him as they smoked and as they talked. He ordered a delivery pizza and she suggested they smoke another bowl.

"I think you promised that you were gonna show me the outfits you bought today," Logan said, mentally crossing his fingers and hoping for the best.

"Oh, yeah, totally!" she said. "I'll be right back!" She ran out of the room and was back in a few minutes. "I was gonna wear this to the party tonight, as a treat for Adam, but I'm not going anymore, so I'll just wear it for you!" Logan's jaw dropped.

"What kind of party were you going to?" he asked, looking her up and down. Her sexy tan legs were wrapped in white stockings, and on her feet were black hi-heeled shoes. She wore a short pleated red, white and black plaid skirt, and a tight white button-down shirt, unbuttoned enough to show off a little cleavage from her white push-up bra. She had put her long light brown hair in pig-tails, sprouting from either side of her head.

"It was some frat party, I figured the only way to fit in is to look like a slut."

"Well, everybody there was gonna be hella jealous of Adam."

"Thanks!" she said, and sat down on the futon next to him. She crossed her legs, and one of them rubbed against Logan's leg. He had taken the opportunity to change out of his work clothes (which reeked of coffee) and was wearing mesh basketball shorts and a baggy tee-shirt. The blood had rushed to his crotch, and he crossed his legs in a vain attempt to hide his growing erection.

Somehow, though, he knew she had noticed, as the conversation turned to sex.

"So," she asked, "what's the deal with you and Hanna?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she told me she had had sex with you. Are you gonna ask her out?"

Logan laughed. "Neither me nor Hanna wants any kind of serious relationship. We're friends. We like to have sex. I'm not gonna be jealous if she sees other people, and she feels the same way about me. That beast is too wild to tame."

"And what about you? Are you too wild?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

She blushed. "Maybe someday," she said, quietly. "Sometimes I wish things weren't so serious with me and Adam. We've been together for a long time."

"Moving in together has certainly brought your relationship to a new level."

"I know! We had thought it would be so good. But now there's this fighting," she pouted. Logan put his arm around her, hugged her.

"It'll be okay. You guys will work it out, I'm sure. If it's meant to be."

"I hope so," she said. She stood up suddenly. "Um, I'm feeling kinda hot and sticky, from running around all day. I think I'm gonna take a shower and cool down. Can we smoke another bowl when I get out?"

"You bet," he said.

"Thanks Logan!" she said, and bent over and kissed him quickly on the cheek. She turned and walked away, and he watched her skirt swish from side to side as she left the room. As soon as he heard the water come on, Logan pulled down his shorts and laid back on his futon, rubbing his cock up and down. He grabbed a couple tissues and quickly blew his load, jerking furiously.

He picked up his guitar after tossing the tissue in a small trashcan, and noodled away for a while, trying to decide what to do. He was terribly conflicted. He wanted Lauren, badly, especially after seeing her in that outfit. He was pretty sure she wanted him. He just didn't want to get dragged into the drama between her and Adam. He was jealous that Hanna had gotten a taste of her. Then he realized that if he fucked her, it would mean she had been with every one of her flatmates. The idea that she had become such a slut in such a short period of time turned him on immensely, and he quickly had an erection again. He heard her turn off the shower water. He continued picking out notes until he heard the squeaky bathroom door open. He set his guitar down and turned off his amp. He went to the door of his room, saw her go into her room, wrapped in just a towel. He decision was made.

He quickly walked down the hall and came to her door. It was closed, but not all the way, and he pushed it open. Lauren was standing in front of a mirror, still in just the towel. She was brushing her long brown hair.

"Logan!" she said. "Let me get dressed, then we can smoke, okay?"

"You don't need to be dressed for what I want to do with you," he replied, and walked swiftly across the room towards her.

"Logan!" she said, meekly, trying to back away but finding herself backed into a corner, next to the door that led into Kitty's room. She opened the door and ran into Kitty's room. "Logan, don't!" she cried, but he was quickly upon her. He grabbed her and threw her onto Kitty's bed. "No, Logan, please!" she said. He was on top of her, grabbing her wrists and holding them together above her head with one of his hands. With his other hand he tore her towel off and threw it on the ground, leaving her naked below him. He pried her legs apart and pulled his shorts and boxers down, exposing his big hard cock to her. She struggled underneath him, squirming, utterly failing to break his grip. He took a moment to admire her tight little body, her wonderful curves, her perky little breasts. He pressed the shaft of his cock against her bare, shaved pussy.

"You slut, I can feel your wetness on my cock."

"No, Logan, stop!"

"Are you gonna make me gag you?" he asked, and pressed the head of his cock against her pussy lips.

"Oh my God, Logan, you're too big! Adam will know!"

"He should know how much of a slut his girlfriend is!" he said, and pushed the head inside her. She squirmed underneath him, trying to get away, but succeeding only in getting more of him inside her. She cried out, feeling him fill her. God, she's tight, he thought. "You're gonna be such a loose little slut when I'm done with you," he said, letting go of her wrists and grabbing her by the hips, pulling her towards him and thrusting, burying more of his cock inside her.

"Oh, God, Logan, please..."

"Please what?"

"Please..." she moaned, and he slowly slid his cock back out of her, until just the head was inside.

"Please what, slut?" he asked, moving the head of his cock in and out just a little bit.

"Please... please fuck me, Logan," she whispered, her hands on him now, in his hair and on his back, down to his butt, and he thrust inside her again, deeper this time than before, and she cried out. A couple tears ran down her cheeks, her eyes closed in a grimace. Logan wondered briefly if it was his size making her cry, hurting her, or if she was crying because she had realized what a slut she was. Either way, it turned him on even more, and he started sliding in and out of her, still not having fully impaled her. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide apart, sticking out to the sides, and he pushed his full length into her, and she practically screamed. He thrust in and out of her tight dripping cunt slowly, enjoying her tightness, enjoying loosening her up. She was moaning loudly below him. He let go of her legs and she wrapped them around his waist, pulling him into her. He used one of his hands to squeeze her tits, hard, and the other went down to her clitoris, and started rubbing it in little circles. That really got her going, and she started bucking her hips against him, and Logan was surprised to find her coming hard in mere moments, her pussy spasming around his cock, squeezing it tight, and the sensations caused him to lose control. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock fully inside her, and they both cried out as he shot his seed deeply inside her, and then fell on top of her, and they lay together on Kitty's bed.

After a moment he got off her, and they looked at each other.

"Hanna told me about your little fantasy," he confessed.

Lauren blushed. "I was kind of hoping she would," she said quietly.

"Well," he said, "your relationship with Adam may not be open, but your relationship with me certainly is."

She smiled at him, and he leaned down above her again and they kissed, for the first time, a deep kiss, and tongues were soon involved. They eventually broke it, and Logan pulled her off Kitty's bed, after pulling his shorts back on. He led her back into her room. "Why don't you put back on that outfit you showed me earlier and we'll smoke another bowl?"

"That sounds great," she said, a little shyly, and Logan left her room and went back to his room. He loaded his pipe and waited for her to come back. She sauntered into his room a little while later, stood in the doorway, holding her bag of weed. She had changed her outfit just a bit: instead of white stockings, her legs were wrapped in black fishnets, and beneath her white blouse was a lacy black push-up bra, her blouse unbuttoned enough so that the lace was visible.

"Damn," he said, eyeing her up and down.

"You like?" she asked, slowly walking towards him. "I'm not a good little girl anymore. You've made me a proper slut, and I think I should dress the part for you."

"I have to say I approve," Logan said. She sat down next to him on the futon, crossed her legs, draping one fishnet-clad leg over his thigh. He handed her the packed bowl, and they smoked it together, and were quickly very stoned. As soon as Logan set the pipe down they started making out sloppily, with lots of tongue battling and groping hands. She climbed into his lap, straddling him, and his hands went up her short skirt and he discovered that she was wearing no panties underneath. "You are a slut," he said in her ear as he squeezed her breasts through her blouse. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately, and she ground her bare pussy against the tent in his shorts. Their kiss broke, and she slid down his body, hooking her thumbs in the band of his shorts and sliding them down his legs, exposing his big hard cock. She wrapped her little hand around the shaft, and slowly pumped it up and down as she took the bulbous head into her mouth, licking and kissing it before sucking on it. Logan's head fell back and he moaned aloud, putting his hands on her head. She kept pumping his big cock up and down with her hand, sucking on the head and then licking up and down the shaft. Then she let go of it and climbed back into his lap, this time facing away from him. He squeezed her ass and she grabbed his cock again, guiding the head to her wet, hungry hole. She rubbed the head all over her pussy before letting it slide in, and slowly she lowered herself, taking it inside of her, feeling it stretch her tight little cunt again, moaning low, and then growling as it filled her completely, deeper than when he had fucked her earlier. He grabbed her hips and helped her move up and down on his cock, and she kept saying "oh, God, oh God," over and over as she fucked him. He slapped her ass, and she started bucking her hips on top of him, as much as the thick rod inside her would allow, and her fingers started working her clit hard, and she was soon coming hard, crying out his name as he thrust into her again and again. She lost her balance and fell forward, but he held onto her hips and continued fucking her, hard, as she was bent over. She couldn't believe how deeply his cock was penetrating her, filling her, stretching her. He drove his cock deeper inside of her, and she felt it grow just a bit and then start firing inside her, and they both cried out.

12