Junk in the Trunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom did push herself harder the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that one too. For five days she worked harder and harder on her routines until it was becoming hard for me to keep up with her. She no longer needed my help holding her feet down when she did her sit-ups, a chore I dearly missed. On the morning of the sixth day she joyfully announced that she'd lost almost twelve pounds. I knew that most of it had been water weight, but she was starting to look a lot more fit. Her tits still bounced up and down when she worked out causing me endless hard-ons, and her ass still jiggled a little but not like before. I was beginning to worry that she'd tone up too good and lose that cuddliness that I adored in her. When I told her that she laughed.

"So you like your Mom all doughy and soft?" she chuckled.

"Sorta," I admitted.

"Well I don't, so lets get cracking son," she replied.

Halfway through a set of deep knee bends she screamed in agony, clutched the back of her right thigh and fell to the wrestling mat in a fetal position.

"Shit shit shit!" she hollered.

"What's wrong?" I cried, rushing over and sinking to the mat next to her.

"I've got a cramp," she whined, rubbing the back of her left thigh vigorously.

"Here, let me. Roll over Mom."

She turned over onto her stomach and placed her head on her hands. I began to rub the back of her thigh in ever increasing circles. She started moaning as my fingers kneaded the tightness in her thigh. Slowly I worked my hands further up until one was bumping up against the swell of her cheek, and the other one was rubbing the inside of her thigh near her crotch. She just lay there without saying anything and allowed my hands to wander up and down the back of her thigh.

"Why are you really doing this Mom? Is it to impress that asshole you call a husband?" I asked, hoping she'd lie there and let me rub her thigh longer.

"That's not very nice Randy."

"Maybe, but it's true and you know it," I shot back.

"You're probably right. Although it doesn't really matter anymore," she whispered more to herself than to me.

"What are you talking about, of course it matters. You look fantastic just the way you are, and I for one don't see why you'd go through all this trouble for him in the first place."

"That's not what I meant sweetie," she mumbled into her hands.

"So what did you mean Mom?"

"I think Jack's been cheating on me." I heard a faint sob.

"Why do you think that?"

"I called the office yesterday and talked with Cindy about Jack's schedule. She told me that he was having an affair with one of the new female drivers."

"And you believed her?"

"Not at first. But when she confessed that she'd been having one with him, I did," she said, her shoulders shaking slightly as a few more sobs escaped her lips.

"That doesn't mean it's true. Why would she even tell you if she'd been screwing Jack?" I asked, my hands still rubbing her thigh gently.

"She told me because she's mad at him. Apparently he dumped her for this new girl," she cried.

"Geez, I don't know what to say Mom."

"At least now I know why he hasn't touched me in ages. I guess I'm just not pretty enough for him."

Without realizing I was saying it out loud I blabbered, "I don't see how he could've kept his hands off you, you're gorgeous. I'd be touching you constantly."

"I'm flattered. To bad you're my son, you'd be a real catch," she laughed as she rolled onto her back.

"I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean for you to hear that," I apologized red-faced.

"Don't be sorry, I like hearing that I'm desirable, even if it is my son saying it."

I smiled down at her and watched as she brought her knees up and placed her hands behind her head. She stayed like that for a minute then let one leg creep away from the other toward the mat. I know she didn't mean to, but when her leg slipped closer to the mat the leg opening on her upright leg parted wide enough for me to see most of her crotch. My jaw dropped; she wasn't wearing any panties. Reacting out of pure animalistic lust I placed a hand on her raised knee and began to slowly push it outward.

"Randy?" Mom's eyes widened.

I didn't answer. My eyes were locked onto the sight of her pussy spreading out in plain sight as my cock swelled in my shorts. I reached down with my other hand and grasped the hem of the shorts leg hole and pulled it away from her leg. Her cunt was fully exposed to my lust crazed eyes.

"Randy...What are you doing?" she asked in a slightly frightened voice.

"Oh God Mom, please forgive me," I groaned then pulled the leg opening all the way over to the side and sank my face onto her cunt. My lips captured her clit and I began to suck it up into my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing? STOP!" Mom shouted, trying to squirm out from under me.

"OH GOD! STOP RANDY, YOU CAN'T BE DOIIIINNNNGGGGG..." her voice trailed off as my tongue plunged deep into her velvet tunnel.

Stretching my body out between her legs I grabbed hold of her hips and held her in place as I began to suck and lick her cunt with abandon. Her sweat mixed with her cunt cream coated my tongue in a heady elixir the likes I'd never tasted before. I could feel her hips start to move up and down, her pussy seeking the wet slickness of my tongue.

"Please...stop...uunnnggghhhh...Randy," she moaned, her breathing growing ragged.

I slipped one hand under my chin, extended my index finger and sank it fully into her heat. She was soaking wet and very slick. My tongue rolled over her clit bringing it to a hard sweet nub while my finger gently probed the depths of her hot hole. I was lost to all things except the burning need to lick my mother into a state of complete satisfaction. Mom's struggling to escape stopped and her hands grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth onto her wet sopping slit. Her hip movements increased, battering my lips with the puffy outer folds of her cunt.

"OOHHH GOD! OH MY GOD! SHIIIITTTTTTT!" she cried out as a torrent of wet sticky juice poured into my mouth.

I backed up until I was kneeling between her spread knees and gazed down into her face. I was filled with shame. She let her arms fall to her sides and fixed me with a stare that asked "Why?" She made no effort to cover her soaked pussy from my view. Her legs remained parted as she struggled to get her breathing under control.

"Please forgive me Mom," I begged. "I don't know what came over me."

Instead of screaming at me she just softly asked, "That wasn't a dream the other day was it?"

I knew exactly what she was referring to. I shook my head no.

"So now what?" she asked.

"I'm not sure what you mean," I answered, puzzled by the strange look in her eyes.

"I mean, are you going to finish what you started?" she replied.

Before I could answer she pulled her sports bra up and over the tops of her breasts letting the round globes free of their confinement. Her stiff brown nipples reached for the sky. Next she reached down, grabbed the waistband of her shorts, raised her knees and pulled the shorts off. When she lowered her feet her legs were parted as wide as they would go. Her hands went up to her tits and she began to roll her nipples with her fingers.

"Mom?" I uttered in total disbelief.

"Fuck me Randy, I need to feel you in me," she whispered, her nipples getting stiffer by the second.

I tore off my shirt and pushed my shorts down to my knees. Eight rock hard inches of cock sprang out and pointed toward her. She licked her lips and raised her ass off the mat beckoning for me. Scooting forward, I brought myself close enough to push my cock down against the very fringe of her outer lips. Slowly, holding the base of my rigid rod, I lined the tip of my dick up with her slit and leaned forward. The head of my cock slid past the hair-covered lips and slipped effortlessly into the slick hot cavern of her snug pussy. I continued leaning forward until I was propping myself up with my hands on either side of her chest. I kept my ass up until I was in position with just the head of my cock in Mom's cunt. I gazed into her eyes.

"Don't tease me," she said, pushing her hips upward and taking more of my dick into her molten heat.

Pushing my hips downward I sank deeper and deeper into her until I felt my balls settle on the soft fleshy roundness of her ass cheeks. Her arms went around my neck as her legs went up and encircled my buttocks and held me firmly in place. She pulled me down with her arms until I was lying flat on top of her. I could feel the soft warm touch of her breasts as they flattened on my chest, her nipples boring in to me.

"Oh shit baby, you're so big. Don't move, just let me feel you inside me" she whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much Mom," I whispered back.

"I know this is wrong, but I've wanted this since I felt it in the pond," she purred, and then began to rock her pelvis upward.

Slowly I withdrew until only the head remained entrenched inside the burning heat of my Mother's swollen pussy. I moved my hands down and cupped the firm roundness of each ass cheek before gently pushing my cock all the way back into her. She shuddered and wrapped her arms tighter around my neck. Carefully I began to pump gently in and out of her slippery pussy until we had a smooth rhythm established. We were like a well-oiled machine. She would pull her ass down while I was pulling up. Just before my cock could slip from her clinching grip we'd push our hips together. Her breath hot on my neck, I started kissing her ear, her neck and all along the top of her shoulder.

"So good baby, so good," she chanted, her head rolling from side to side as her breathing became ragged.

"OH SWEET JESUS!" I cried, the sensations coursing through my body unlike any I'd ever felt before.

"Faster baby! Harder! Fuck me harder baby," she pleaded.

My balls slammed off her ass as my cock drove deep into her cunt in an increasing frenzy of lust-fueled passion. I brought my lips down on hers and held them there, sweat pouring from both of us. Faster and faster I plunged my dick into her quivering flesh, the steady sounds of our wet bodies slapping together bouncing off the walls. Her nails dug into my back as I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft.

"UUGGGGHHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKK!" Mom screamed, her cunt clamping down vise-like on my cock as her orgasm rocked her very soul.

My mouth opened, but no sound escaped. My dick went into a spasm of endless twitching as spurt after spurt of thick ropes of cum jetted into her steaming cunt and mixed with her own juices. The slap slap slap of my balls on her ass grew wetter sounding as our fluids leaked out and drained down onto my tightened ball sack. My release was so powerful that I blacked out for a second or two. Mom's arms fell to the mat as her legs slid off my sweat soaked butt. Huffing and puffing I managed to roll off her and landed on my back next to her heaving body. It took us awhile to get our breathing under control. When we did mom rolled onto her side propping herself up on her elbow facing me and stroked the side of my face lovingly.

"What we just did was so wrong sweetie," she whispered.

"I know, and I'm so sorry Mom. I just couldn't help myself," I said between breaths.

"Just tell me what set you off. Did I do something to give you the impression that I wanted you to make love to me?"

"No. It's just that when I saw that you didn't have panties on, I couldn't stop myself. I needed to taste you again. I really didn't think we'd go all the way," I told her.

Mom's hand trailed down from my face and over my chest. She drew tiny circles around my nipples before letting her hand drift lower. A chill swept over me as her hand passed my abdomen and continued down until it reached my cock. Softly she took my shaft in her hand and began to subtly rub it up and down.

"I couldn't stop myself either. When you started licking my pussy I was scared at first. But it's been so long since anyone's done that I couldn't stop you. It felt too good," she cooed as her hand brought life back into my growing cock.

"So what do we do now?" I asked, the tingling sensation spreading in my groin.

"Oh God baby, I don't know. What can we do?"

I rolled over to face her. Her hand remained on my dick as I wrapped an arm around her and pulled us together. Once she was snuggled up against me I brought my hand down and began to gently run it over her supple ass.

"You could let me be the one that makes you happy Mom," I whispered into her ear.

"I'm not sure what you're saying," she replied, increasing the force of her grip on my cock.

"I'm asking for you to get rid of Jack and let me be your man."

"It's not that simple. Is it?" she asked just as my fingers slid between her cheeks and tickled her anus.

"No one needs to know what you and I do. Also, I'd never make fun of your ass. I love it just the way it is," I chuckled as I patted the firm cheeks playfully.

"You're terrible," she giggled.

"So will you be my lover, as well as my mother?" I asked as I let my fingers slip low enough to touch her soaked slit.

A huge smile crossed her lips then she rolled away from me. I was at a loss as to what she was up to until she got on her hands and knees with her backside pointed in my direction. I yanked my shorts the rest of the way off and rose to my knees. My stiff rod led the way as I crawled over and knelt behind her. Her slit was a soaking mess of thick white sperm and cunt cream. The pubic hairs covering her outer lips were matted and plastered to either side of her pussy. The sight had my cock as hard as steel. I didn't need to guide the head, it hit her wet slit parting the slick outer folds with ease and slid around until it found her hot entrance and disappeared inside.

Mom glanced back at me over her shoulder with her green eyes twinkling brightly. "Fuck me lover," she said in a throaty whisper.

I placed my hands on her hips and lunged forward. The walls of her cunt sucked at my shaft as I filled her cunt with my meat. There was no foreplay or easing into it, I jammed all eight inches into her in one mighty plunge. My hands dug into the flesh of her hips as I pounded my pelvis against the soft ripeness of her fantastic ass. I could feel my balls bouncing off her clit, as I watched her cheeks jiggle with each pump of my cock. I could see our juices clinging to my shaft each time I pulled back. When I pushed forward Mom would grunt with pleasure and clamp her cunt muscles tighter around me. She met my thrusts with equal enthusiasm as she slammed herself back against my invading thickness.

"NOW BABY! COME WITH MEEEEE" Mom hollered letting the front half of her body sink to the mat while her ass stayed up in the air.

"OHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKK!" I screamed as my load shot out in a geyser of thick sticky sperm flooding Mom's pussy completely.

Mom collapsed the rest of the way to the mat with me still buried deep into her clinching cunt. The muscles of her velvet walls rolled up and down my shaft for a good two minutes, milking every last drop from my balls as I lay on top of her shaking body.

"We'll put Jack's shit in boxes tomorrow. I have plans for the rest of today," mom said underneath me.