Jury Duty

Story Info
I experience my wife fucking a stranger while on lunch break.
3.8k words
3.79
85.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you know from my first story, I had an experience in the past which lit some fires of passion between myself and my wife. Long story short, while away on business, my amazing wife ended up in bed with a different man. This all happened with my knowledge and my blessing, and was an amazing turn-on for us both. For me while it was happening, I felt almost uncontrollable desire for my wife, and once she got home from the trip, she would often share details about the incident during foreplay or while we were fucking.

Even though this wasn't a "lifestyle" for us, hearing my wife tell me about getting fucked by a stranger while stroking my cock was a bulletproof way to get me off. Apart from this one incident, it remained a fantasy though. The closest we got to repeating the success was pretending – sometimes while she was riding me, she would tell me fake stories of men she had conquered recently. It was always a success!

One day in May I received a summons to appear for jury selection in my home county. It was three months out, and I didn't think much of it at the time. I didn't bother to try to get a deferment, since I figured it would be worth it to get it over and done with now, which was as good a time as ever. The day quickly approached, and I dutifully showed up for duty at the county courthouse. That day is today, as a matter of fact, and it is now mid-afternoon. I'm currently sitting in the jury holding room, still waiting to get called before the judge to see if I will serve or not. This story is about something that happened this morning.

The first two groups of potential jurors got called in before lunch. While I was sitting in the waiting room, I was chatting with my wife by text. After a couple of texts, it got a bit dirty. She had just returned from dropping our kid off at school, and had the house to herself. She was feeling rather horny, and when she initiated the dirty texts, I was more than happy to take part.

Before long she texted that she was lying on our bed in nothing but bra and panties, and that she was extremely wet and ready – her fingers buried in her beautiful, recently waxed pussy, almost ready to come. She upped the ante pretty quickly by stating that one of her co-workers from her old job was stopping by, and that she was so turned on right now that she might just seduce and fuck him, while I was stuck at the courthouse.

This left me, sitting in a corner of a room full of strangers, desperately trying to hide my erection. This was turning me on immensely, and if they called my name now and forced me to stand up, it would be clear to everyone how much.

We continued to text back and forth, and the story kept improving. Now her former co-worker was lying on the bed, she was on top of him sitting on his face, undulating back and forth, drenching him in her juices. Then she was on her back getting fucked by his big cock, cumming again and again.

It then took a more serious turn, when she asked me if I would be ok with her going through with this fantasy. It turns out, the ex co-worker she was talking about wasn't just a figment of her imagination – there was actually a guy who had his eye on her, and she didn't particularly oppose to his advances, it would seem.

Well, if you've read my first story, you'd know that the first time this happened, I had no concerns there at all. In fact, it was a huge turn-on. While this was not in some foreign country, and there was a slightly higher potential for complications if we ran into the guy someday, I was still immensely turned on by the thought, and told her I would be all for it, as long as she followed the same rules that we agreed on before. But I didn't want her fucking him in our bed – that's for me and her only. We have a perfectly adequate guest bedroom that could be used for something like this.

The fact that I gave the green light apparently queued off another self-pleasuring session, and soon thereafter my amazing wife informed me that, once again, she had brought herself to a trembling orgasm. She also told me that halfway through she had dried her drenched fingers off and texted this guy, and it wasn't a very innocent text, it would seem. She copied it and sent it to me: "Hey – I'm at home right now, all alone. I'm upstairs in bed now, wearing nothing but panties, and there's nothing I'd like more than to have you come by and have your way with me." Wow. That text didn't leave much up to the imagination. I could only hope that he was about to be on lunch break and would take her up on the offer.

The only follow-up I got to that text was "he's coming". That's all I needed to know. My wife was upstairs in bed, wearing nothing but panties, about to get fucked once more by someone other than me. I pictured her lying there, panties soaked through and stuck to her bald pussy, waiting in anticipation.

Luckily, this was still as big of a turn-on as it was the first time it happened, and I was stuck in a courthouse with an erection I could barely conceal. It was simultaneously extremely frustrating and extremely arousing – frustrating that I couldn't just go somewhere and masturbate, arousing thinking about what was about to happen. I really wished I had some way of seeing this. That would take this to the next level, being able to covertly watch this going on. Hearing about it from my wife was one thing, but that would be amazing. We didn't have any cameras set up at home, so this wouldn't be possible.

By 11:30, back in the courthouse, I could barely concentrate. Our clerk, a very cheerful and helpful lady, decided that the likelihood of us getting called in before lunch was minimal, so she sent us on lunch break for two and a half hours. Well, my house was only ten minutes away, and there was no way I was going to stick around here, when I now had the chance to at least be close to what was about to go down. If the rendezvous was still going on, I'd just hold back until he left, but maybe, just maybe, I would be able to catch a glimpse of something through the guest bedroom window. The bed in the guest bedroom was pushed right up against the window – and if the blinds weren't completely closed, then I might be able to see some of what's going on from my back yard.

I packed up my things and went home, and sure enough, when I got close enough to my house to see it, I saw a car parked outside that I didn't recognize. I parked around the corner and walked the rest of the way – the last thing I wanted to do was spook them and not allow them to complete their act – I wanted my wife to cum – several times!

Luckily my house is a fairly cheap, wooden construction. It was built in the mid-90's, and the priority of the builders was clearly speed, not quality. This means that it does not do a very good job of insulating sound – I can hear deer rummaging in the leaves in our back yard with all the windows closed, and if you're standing in the yard and someone has the TV on, you can usually hear that pretty clearly as well. I'm also sure that when I fuck my wife and make her scream in pleasure, it can be heard pretty clearly from the outside. But we have a very secluded yard, so nobody is close enough to hear it.

Once I made it to our back yard, I stood still and listened. Sure enough, I could hear the distinct and wonderful sounds of my wife moaning. She was but a few feet away from me moaning in pleasure at the hands of another man, and I loved it! Luckily my house is surrounded by woods, so the backyard is visually impenetrable by any of our neighbors – because before I knew it, I was rock hard again.

I maneuvered myself a bit to the side, so that I was standing behind a tree in our yard, now with a clear view of the bedroom window. Unfortunately though, the blinds were closed. Damnit. Those shitty blinds had been nothing but trouble since we rented this place. They'd fall down if you breathed too hard, but today, when I most needed them to fail, they were up there blocking my view entirely. The sounds were enormously erotic though, and all of a sudden I realized that I was fondling myself in my back yard through my pants. This went on for a couple of minutes – all I could think of was that I hoped they finished up before long, because the best thing I could imagine right now was for him to leave and for me to run upstairs and fuck my wife, hard, before I had to head back to the courthouse. Then it went silent for a couple of minutes, which left me wondering what was going on up there.

All of a sudden, the best possible thing happened – they must have shifted their positions and knocked into the blinds, because they fell right off! I now had a view straight into the bedroom, and it was more than I had hoped for. I could see the beautiful, pale body and black hair of my wife – she was upright, rhythmically riding his cock, her hands on her head, combing through her hair in ecstasy, throwing her head backwards. I could now see a silhouette of her face, and could match the moans to her facial expressions.

It was an amazing sight – she was stunning as always – incredibly beautiful and graceful, and clandestinely watching her climax was an absolutely incredible experience. I had been concerned about how I would feel – would I be jealous seeing this happen in real time? Would I be angry? For the first minute or two I was stunned – the imagery was more powerful than I could have foreseen. But it was incredibly hot – I could barely stand straight due to my raging hard-on, and I couldn't help but stroke it from my pocket.

Suddenly, they shifted positions – she jumped off of his cock and got up on all fours, pushing her amazing ass in the air, beckoning him to enter her glistening pussy from behind. As he took position behind her, she reached around and guided his cock into her. She let out a small scream when he entered her – this was by far her favorite position, and it never failed to bring her to a screaming orgasm. Luckily, the way her pussy gripped your cock in this position, it meant that the man never lasted more than a minute or two like this – she appeared to be maneuvering this encounter to an end.

I stood below and watched as her beautiful c-cup breasts hung from her chest and swayed back and forth as he forcefully pounded his cock into her from behind – every thrust brought out a loud moan from her, and it was only a matter of time before they were done. All of a sudden, I saw him tighten his grip on her fantastic ass, tilt his head up and let out a little yelp – he then collapsed on the bed with a smile on his face, leaving my wife on all fours, exposing her pussy and ass in the air.

It was over – I could tell that my wife wasn't quite done – she had the mannerisms of someone who was hungry for more. I stood below and watched as he got dressed, kissed her on the cheek and left. I chuckled a bit when she handed him the spent condom for him to take away – and I very much appreciated that I wouldn't stumble upon it when throwing something in the trash!

I waited until I heard him leave, and heard his car pull down the street. All the while I was watching my wife – I could still see her on the guest bed. Now she was lying flat on her back, legs spread, knees up, and I could see her moving rhythmically. I could only assume she was fingering herself, trying to quench the thirst for orgasms that she obviously didn't achieve, even though I'm sure she came at least twice.

I still had a full hour before I had to be back at the courthouse – and I still had a massive hard-on. So I quietly let myself in the back door, took off all of my clothes and crept upstairs. As I got closer, I could hear her moan. By the time I was standing right outside the door of the guest bedroom, I could hear the sloshing of her fingers as they quickly caressed her obviously soaking wet pussy. I turned around the corner, and now stood in the doorway, fully naked and erect. The carpet upstairs had muffled my approach, and she had her eyes closed, so had yet to see me.

It was an incredibly beautiful sight – my naked wife, fully exposed on the bed, fingering her pussy, which was still enlarged after the fucking she had just received. I cleared my throat to alert her of my presence. This startled her, and after an initial little scream and her gut reaction to cover herself, she realized who it was and smiled. I could tell though that she was a bit nervous – she was surprised that I was there, and was trying to figure out what I had seen. The fact that I was naked and erect clued her in to that I wasn't upset – and I quickly filled her in. I told her that I saw everything after the blinds fell, and that she was the most beautiful, sexy person I had ever laid eyes on. I told her that there was nothing I would like more right now than to make love to her.

I told her that I was more turned-on than ever, and that I wanted to be inside of her right now. She sat up on the bed and beckoned me over. I was standing right in front of her, looking down at her beautiful eyes as she grabbed my cock and balls. While staring straight into my eyes, she started caressing my balls and stroking my cock – already then, I wasn't sure how much I could take of that.

Without saying a word, she slid my cock into her mouth, and continued to give me one of her amazing blowjobs. I can't quite explain it, but the sensuality and love with which she delivers fellatio is mind-bending – it puts two thoughts in my mind – oh my god I love this woman, and oh my god this is the best sensation ever. After about a minute, I pulled her off, bent down and kissed her deeply. Man, I love this woman.

I laid down on the bed on my back, and beckoned her to climb on top of me – just like I had watched earlier. She did as I requested – she maneuvered herself to squat on top of me, gently guiding my cock into her pussy. I'm not sure what I expected – I had never fucked someone immediately after she had been fucked by someone else. I didn't know what to expect here, but she was wet – well, drenched is probably the word here. I couldn't feel anything different though – not sure if I expected to or not. As I was looking at this goddess atop of me, gently bouncing up and down on my cock, fondling her breasts and looking deep into my eyes, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

Here was a woman that could get any man she wanted – she was incredibly smart, strikingly beautiful and immensely sensual. You could see from afar the way she moved that she was not only secure with her body and her sexuality, but that she enjoyed her sexuality immensely, along with the attention that it got her. But every single morning, she wakes up and decides that she wants to be with me. This might seem like an odd thing to think about while fucking your wife, who had just been fucked by another man a few minutes earlier – but I guess that's how my fetish manifests itself – gratitude and love. It could be worse I guess.

I snapped myself out of these thoughts and asked her to tell me about her recent encounter. She told me that our texts and her orgasms left her so turned-on and emboldened that she had to try – and as soon as I gave her the go ahead, she went for it. His first response was apparently "wow, really?", but he quickly realized that this was for real, and was there within 5 minutes. She opened the door in nothing but her drenched panties, and they immediately kissed. While she was taking his clothes off, his hands were all over her she said. He was fondling her breasts and grabbing her ass like there was no tomorrow, and continued to grab for her while they were walking up the stairs.

When they got to the bedroom, his first move was to slip a hand down her panties and caress her soaking pussy. She moaned in intense pleasure at this touch, and pulled her panties off while throwing herself on her back on the bed. She said she took his head and guided it down between her legs and had him lick her pussy. She didn't keep him down there for long though before she came, since she had been warming up to this moment for about an hour!

After she came, she threw him around on his back and tore the rest of his clothes off, exposing his erection. She said he was a bit bigger than she had thought, but nothing too big – nothing she hadn't experienced before. As she was kissing him she stroked his cock, before crawling backwards, so that her head was down in the vicinity of his erection. She was so turned-on that she wasn't really thinking straight, and took his hard cock in her mouth. After she did that, she remembered that I wasn't the biggest fan of that – but the last time it happened, I was ok with it, so she continued for a bit. Looking at her riding my cock and telling this story, I ensured her I was still ok with it, and that she needn't worry.

As soon as she finished sucking his cock, she put a condom on him and crawled up onto him, gently easing her soaking wet pussy onto his throbbing cock, just as she was doing to me right now. After a couple of movements, he finally fully penetrated her – this startled her a bit, and she let out a high-pitched moan and kicked her legs out. Good news for me was that this motion knocked the blinds down, and from this moment on, I was following every move.

As she was telling me this, I was clenching every muscle of my being to avoid coming – I wanted to be in a state of ecstasy while she was sharing these details with me. As soon as she got to the part where the blinds came down though, I couldn't hold it much longer. I told her that I had seen her riding him, and saw him fuck her from behind, and I threw her off of me and stood up next to the bed. I gestured for her to sit up, and guided her hands to my cock. She knew that I wanted her to finish me off with a handjob – and there's nothing like a handjob while staring down at this naked beauty.

It didn't take more than a few strokes to get me there – she could tell from my breathing and my moans of pleasure that I was just about to come, so she took me in her mouth so that I could cum there. I pulled back, and told her I wanted to come on her breasts. She smiled and obliged. Since I had basically been erect for the past 5 hours, when I reached orgasm there was a lot more cum than usual. As I came, she made sure to guide my cock from breast to breast to obtain best coverage, and within a few seconds, both of her breasts were glistening with my cum.

As always, an incredibly beautiful sight, watching this amazing woman and her amazing breasts covered in my cum. I stood her up and kissed her deeply and passionately for what felt like 20 minutes. It was probably only a minute or two, but I lost time for a bit there. I looked at my watch and realized that I only had 25 minutes before I had to report back to the courthouse, or else I could risk being held in contempt. Since I really didn't want a bench warrant in my name, I put my clothes back on, took one last look at my naked, cum-covered wife, smiled at her and headed back to my car, still "hidden" down the street.

And now here I sit, back in the jury holding room, still waiting to get called in. I can't believe what just happened – this was really out of the blue, but it has to be one of the hottest days I've ever had, and I'm pretty sure my wife feels the same.

After I got back to the jury holding room, I sat with a smile on my face for ten minutes, thinking about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful, confident, strong, smart and open-minded wife – someone so confident in her body and her sexuality that she could enjoy doing what she just did, and come out the other side loving me and our relationship even more.

That's when I decided to write this down, and now, once again, I am sitting in a corner of this jury holding room with a massive erection after reliving this morning in writing. I really hope they don't call on me and ask me to stand up anytime soon.