Jury Duty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought that Nicole was inflicting real pain on Alicia snapped me back to reality again, and I moved to intervene. Before I could stop Nicole, though, she took her hands off of Alicia's breasts and grabbed Alicia's wrists, pinning her to the floor again. "You didn't like that?" Nicole asked. "You told me you liked to have your titties fondled," she added.

"By a man," Alicia said, "I'm not a fucking dyke like you."

"Oh, so maybe if Fred was doing it you'd like it more?" Nicole asked. Alicia didn't reply. "Go ahead Fred," Nicole said, "Grab her tits. If you can find them," she added.

I had no intention of violating this woman. Whatever happened between Nicole and Alicia, this was their fight, and I didn't want to become a part of it. "No way," I said.

"It's okay," Nicole said, "Alicia wants it. She's wanted you since the first time I told her about you. She wants you just because you're my boyfriend. You're a boyfriend stealing cunt, aren't you Alicia?" Nicole started bouncing up and down where she sat on Alicia's stomach. "Tell him," Nicole said, throwing her weight down on top of Alicia's stomach, "Tell him you want him to."

"Stop hurting her!" I shouted, alarmed by the look of agony on Alicia's face. Nicole ignored me.

"I want it!" Alicia suddenly shouted. Tears were in her eyes. She turned to look at me. "I want him to touch me."

I wasn't sure if I believed Alicia or not, but I saw it as a way to stop the fighting. "If I do this, will you promise to stop hurting her?" I asked Nicole.

"I promise," Nicole said.

I took a deep breath, and lowered myself onto the floor beside the two women. I watched Alicia closely. If she flinched or gave any indication that she didn't really want it, I would get up and leave the whole crazy situation behind, but all Alicia did was watch me expectantly. I reached out and touched Alicia's left breast, which was closest to me. I ran my fingers along the sides of her breast, and then along her nipple. It grew hard and puckered with my touch. I heard Alicia exhale sharply.

"See?" Nicole said. "She likes it. She wanted you to touch her. Fucking slut," she added.

Alicia was ignoring Nicole now, staring at me as I shifted to fondle her other breast. I felt my bulging erection strain against my shorts. I started to think about getting off again, and how it might happen. Alicia suddenly gasped.

"Fred," Nicole said, "You're making her wet." I realized with a start that Nicole had reached behind her and slid a hand into Alicia's shorts. "Look at how wet you are, you fucking slut!" Nicole said and brought her hand to Alicia's face and started smearing her wetness on it. Alicia tried to slap Nicole's hand away.

"You didn't like that?" Nicole said, grabbing Alicia's hands again and shifting her weight to pin Alicia's arms under her knees. I had to pull my hand away from Alicia's breasts to avoid getting pinned as well. "Fred," Nicole said, "Go feel how wet she is."

I glanced at Alicia again. Alicia had stopped struggling. As long as Nicole wasn't trying to hurt or violate her she seemed content to lie there. We locked eyes, and I think Alicia could tell that if she protested then I wouldn't do it. She gave me a tiny nod of her head. I reached over into her shorts and slid my hand along her pussy. She was definitely wet. Out of sheer habit, I slid my hand back and forth along her pussy a few times. What straight man could put a hand on a woman's pussy without giving it a few strokes? Alicia squirmed beneath Nicole.

"That's good, right?" Nicole asked Alicia. "He has a great touch, right?" Nicole added. Alicia was just staring at Nicole. "Answer me, bitch!" Nicole suddenly shouted.

"Yes," Alicia said warily.

"You like Fred, don't you?" Nicole asked. Alicia nodded. "You like his cock, don't you?" Nicole asked. Alicia hesitated, but she nodded again. "Do you want to suck his cock?" Nicole asked.

Alicia's eyes grew wide. "You do, don't you?" Nicole said. "You want to suck Fred's cock!" Alicia just stared at Nicole. Nicole suddenly reached over and grabbed at my shorts, pulling them over my erection and down around my knees. Nicole grabbed hold of my cock, nearly pulling me forward onto them both. "You want to suck his cock, don't you?" She asked again.

Alicia stayed silent. Nicole got tired of waiting for a response, and in an unexpectedly quick succession of movements, climbed off of Alicia, grabbed the back of her head, and lifted it up towards my cock. Alicia was suddenly facing my belly button, inches above my cock. "Go on," Nicole said, "Suck it. Take it in your mouth."

Alicia locked eyes with me again. She didn't look like a conniving user anymore. She was thoroughly beaten, exhausted by her fight with Nicole. The whole left side of her face was red, and her big blue eyes were wet with tears. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to," I said to her.

"No," Alicia said, "I want to do this. Nicole is right about me. I'm a slut and I get hot at the idea of stealing other girls' boyfriends."

"You're a cock sucking slut," Nicole said.

Alicia didn't answer her. She was already moving toward my cock. She licked her lips, as though it was her favorite flavor of lollipop in front of her. Her tongue reached it first, giving the underside of my cock a lick. I let out a breath of air. My cock was already tingling from arousal, having watched Nicole and Alicia fighting. I idly noticed the movie had ended, and the television was back to the On Demand screen. Alicia moved closer to me, putting her mouth around the head of my penis and slowly starting to bob back and forth. I reached out to the nearby sofa to steady myself. It was going to be hard to get a great blow job and stay in the kneeling position I was in.

"That's a good little slut," Nicole said softly. She slowly moved until she was beside us to get a better view of the blow job. "That's a good boyfriend stealing cock sucking slut." I glanced at Nicole. She had a hand in her shorts. She was getting off on this.

Alicia was giving a good blow job, slowly moving her lips back and forth along my cock. I could feel her tongue sliding along the underside. I was fully hard, but so over stimulated by what already happened that night that I wasn't even sure I had another orgasm left. I looked down at Alicia, her big blue eyes staring back at me. She was looking for my approval. I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Suck that cock!" Nicole shouted, and grabbed Alicia's head. She pushed her forward so that she took my entire length into her mouth. I felt myself go down Alicia's throat as she gagged on my cock. Nicole let go of her and she pulled her head away, sputtering and coughing.

"Come on!" Nicole said, "I thought you were a great cock sucker! Take that thing into your mouth, like this," Nicole added, leaning over and taking Alicia's place. She took the entire length of my cock into her mouth, sucking hard and grabbing at my balls. I groaned and bucked my hips involuntarily.

Nicole pulled away. "See?" She said, "That's how it's done." Nicole grabbed Alicia by the hair again and pulled her to my cock. "Get sucking." She said.

Alicia resumed her blow job, trying to do it like Nicole wanted her to, taking as much of my full length into her mouth that she could. "Mmm..." she mumbled.

Nicole was stripping beside us. She pulled her tank top over her head. She pulled her shorts down her legs, and she was completely naked. Alicia and I were both watching her warily, wondering what she was going to do next. She had her hands on her breasts, fondling her nipples.

"My turn," Nicole suddenly announced, and I thought she meant she was going to take over the blow job again. Alicia probably thought that too. Instead Nicole took Alicia by the shoulder and roughly pushed her backwards onto her back. Nicole grabbed Alicia's shorts and pulled them off of her, leaving her naked as well. Nicole climbed on top of Alicia. Realizing Nicole's intentions, Alicia started struggling furiously, but Nicole was able to pin her arms under her knees as she slid her way up to sit on Alicia's neck. Alicia bucked her body again and again, but she wasn't able to unbalance Nicole.

"You fucking dyke!" Alicia screamed as Nicole moved to sit on her face. "Mmmfff!" Was all I heard as Nicole smothered her with her crotch. Nicole had one hand in Alicia's hair, and the other trying to hold down Alicia's torso behind her while she pinned her arms beneath her legs. I watched Alicia's legs kick feebly, her pussy open and inviting.

"Lick it, bitch," Nicole was saying, "Lick my pussy." I realized that I needed to see what was going on. I stood up and kicked off my shorts, my erection hanging in the air as I moved around for a good view of Nicole's pussy perched on Alicia's face. Nicole had Alicia by the hair, and she was trying to pull her mouth against her pussy. Alicia was still struggling. "Come on, you cock sucking slut," Nicole said, "Lick it." Unable to get Alicia to comply, Nicole started grinding her crotch against Alicia's chin and mouth. "I'm going to fuck that pretty face of yours," Nicole said.

"No way," Alicia said, the end of it cut off by Nicole shoving her pussy at Alicia's open mouth.

"You need more incentive, huh?" Nicole said. She reached behind Alicia and started pinching her nipples. Alicia went wild again, trying to buck Nicole off of her, but Nicole held fast. Alicia gave up and was still again, exhausted, but she was still refusing to open her mouth. "Still need more incentive?" Nicole asked. "What if Fred fucks you while you lick my pussy?"

I saw Alicia's eyes grow wide. "I am not going to fuck her," I said.

"Why not?" Nicole said, "You want it," she said, reaching out and taking hold of my raging hard-on. "She wants it," Nicole said, "Tell him you want him to fuck you," Nicole said. Alicia shook her head no. "I said, tell Fred you want him to fuck you," Nicole said, pinching her nose closed with her fingers.

Alicia's eyes bulged, and after a few moments she had to open her mouth to breathe. Nicole thrust her pussy at Alicia's mouth as soon as it opened. "I'm going to get you to lick my pussy one way or the other," Nicole said, "You may as well enjoy yourself."

I weighed my options. Sure, I could overpower Nicole and put a stop to this, but what would it accomplish? I wasn't going to hurt Nicole, I was too chivalrous. If I walked out the door nothing was going to get any better for Alicia. Besides, Nicole was right. I did want to fuck this woman. Somewhere deep inside me was the teenager who got his heart broken several times by women like Alicia, and I was realizing that it would be my own measure of revenge. I wasn't a rapist though. I wanted Alicia to want it.

"Tell Fred you want him to fuck you," Nicole said again.

"Please!" Alicia suddenly cried, "Please don't do this to me... mmph," her sentence was cut off as Nicole smothered her again.

My heart went out to her. No matter what she had done, nothing was bad enough to warrant getting violated. I needed to do something. I came up with an idea. "Fine, I'll do it," I said, and quickly turned and headed for the bathroom where my bag was stashed. I pulled out a condom and slid it onto my cock. I went back into the living room. Nicole was still perched on Alicia's face. Before Nicole could react, I grabbed her and threw her off of Alicia and onto the floor. I quickly threw myself on top of her and found her pussy, lining my cock up and sliding into her.

"What the fuck?" Nicole shouted, and gasped as I thrust into her, "You're supposed to fuck Alicia you idiot."

"I'm not going to fuck somebody who doesn't want me to," I replied.

"But she does want it!" Nicole shouted, "She's a boyfriend stealing slut!"

"Do you want her to steal me away from you?" I retorted.

Nicole didn't answer. I kept thrusting into her, my cock numb from all of the stimulation it already received. I looked over at Alicia, who was still sprawled on the floor beside us. She looked too exhausted to even move. Her cheek was red and swollen from all of the slaps she took, and I wondered if she was going to have a black eye in the morning. I thought about what I was going to do next. What was I trying to accomplish, anyway? I wasn't going to be a part of this toxic, dysfunctional mess. Did I think I could get Nicole to leave Alicia alone by fucking her into oblivion? I continued my methodical thrusts into Nicole. I figured the longer I could keep fucking Nicole, the more time I had to think of a solution.

Nicole started struggling to get away from me, but I kept her pinned with my superior strength. I had to stop thrusting into her to focus on keeping her beneath me. "Let me at her!" She was shouting, "Let me finish her!"

"No," I replied, "I'm not going to let you hurt her anymore."

"Oh, what a gentleman," Nicole sneered, "Now you're going to put a stop to it."

Nicole was right. I let the fight go on too long, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I felt guilty and rushed to save face. "You went too far," I said.

"That bitch had it coming to her," Nicole said, "She stole my boyfriend," she gasped, as I thrusted into her hard.

"I didn't steal him," Alicia suddenly said, "I just slept with him. He told me he was leaving you anyway."

"Fuck you!" Nicole shouted and struggled to get free again. "How many of my other boyfriends did you sleep with?"

"He was the only one," Alicia said, "He practically begged me for it." Nicole's struggles got more furious, and I had to fight harder to keep her under me. "Gary was a total asshole. He was a major asshole, and I'm sorry I slept with him. You're better off without him."

I was hoping what Alicia said would calm Nicole down and bring an end to this crazy mess, but Nicole didn't stop struggling. "You bitch!" She screamed. "You fucking bitch! You flat-chested cunt!"

I was focused on Nicole, but I sensed movement beside me. Alicia had pushed herself to her knees. She started moving towards us. "Fine, if that's the way you want to be," Alicia said, "Two can play at this game." I watched Alicia as she moved right up to me, her small breasts swaying. She grabbed my face with her hands and kissed me, hard. I was still leaning over Nicole and struggling to keep her arms pinned. I almost lost my grip on her. Alicia broke the kiss and put her hand on my shoulder. As I eased myself up Alicia swung her leg around and straddled Nicole's chest.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nicole shouted. "You boyfriend stealing cunt!" Nicole screamed as Alicia scooted closer to Nicole's face.

"It's funny that you're so worried about me stealing your boyfriend when you were just trying to force him to fuck me," Alicia said. "I think you want it. I think you like it when other people fuck your men." She was taunting Nicole now, and Nicole was struggling furiously to get her arms free.

I had slid completely out of Nicole and was sitting on my haunches between her legs, wary of the possibility that she would start kicking at me. "Fred," Alicia said, "Don't stop fucking her."

I got up and walked out the door. No, no I didn't. That's what I should have done. "Here comes the threesome I always dreamed of" was what I thought instead. I contemplated how I was going to keep fucking Nicole while Alicia was straddling her, and quickly improvised by grabbing a sofa cushion and sliding it under Nicole's butt. I got the right angle to slide myself into her while I was in a kneeling position, and slid back inside her.

"Fred you fucking mmfff," Nicole said, her insult cut off by Alicia sliding her crotch onto her face. From where I was kneeling, I could see Nicole's chest heaving, and a view of Alicia's small but shapely ass as she ground her crotch into Nicole's face.

"Come on, you fucking dyke," Alicia said, "Let's see if you suck pussy as well as you suck cock." Nicole was evidently refusing, because Alicia grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to her crotch. "Come on, lick it, bitch," she said. She reached behind her and tweaked Nicole's nipples. Nicole tried to kick out her legs, but I was holding her firmly around her waist in order to keep myself inside her. Furious now, Nicole tried to twist her torso to throw Alicia off of her. Alicia held fast though. Nicole eventually wore herself out struggling and lay still.

"That's it," Alicia cooed, "Just lie back and enjoy yourself." I watched Alicia thrust her hips against Nicole's face. Alicia lifted herself up a little, and I could actually see Nicole's tongue dart out and lick Alicia's crotch. In this seemingly endless evening of sexual exploration, catfights, and shifting allegiances, this was probably the hottest moment yet for me. My hips jerked at the sight, thrusting my cock deeply into Nicole. I could hear her grunt.

I wasn't sure if Alicia was even a little bi-sexual, but she seemed determined to at least act like she was enjoying sexually dominating Nicole. "Oh yeah, lick it bitch," Alicia said, "Lick my pussy." Whether it was real or not, her orgasm arrived quickly. "Oh yeah!" Alicia cried, "Oh yeah! Ohhh... God!" She shouted as she thrust her crotch at Nicole's face again and again.

I had no doubt that Nicole's orgasm was real, though. Her hips started shaking, then bucking, and I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock. I held on tight and tried to hold off on my own orgasm. Nicole stopped moving and lay completely still.

Alicia climbed off of Nicole when she realized that she wasn't struggling anymore. "Was it good for you, bitch?" She taunted. Nicole didn't budge. Alicia leaned over and started lightly slapping her face. Nicole didn't respond, but I could still see her chest rising and falling. Alicia turned to me. "We fucked her into oblivion," she said with a mischievous giggle.

"Yeah... umm..." I started to say, wondering how quickly I could get dressed and out the door.

"Not so fast," Alicia said. She knee-walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. I felt her hand go to my cock. "I believe I won this," she said.

I didn't remember me, or my cock for that matter, being the prize they were fighting over. But here was this pretty girl, and she wanted me to fuck her. I glanced at Nicole again. She was out cold. Alicia was gently trying to push me onto my back. I took a deep breath and let her.

Alicia took my cock in her hand. "I can't wait to feel this thing inside me," she said, and climbed on top of me, moving until her crotch was just above it. She lowered herself down onto my cock, just a few inches. "My god, this thing is big," she gasped.

I looked at her curiously. I only had an average cock, maybe a little bit above average. Was she full of shit or was she just used to tiny-dicked men? I watched her working her hips, slowly taking more of me into her. She certainly had a tight pussy, probably the tightest I'd ever felt. You would think somebody that was supposed to be a slut like her would have had some well-endowed men stretch it out at some point. She was rubbing her clit as she slowly slid further onto me. After five or six inches I could feel the tip of my cock against her cervix. Alicia gasped and started to slowly ride me.

I wasn't able to just lie there, though. The stimulation from being stuffed into Alicia's tiny pussy was too much. I started bucking my hips upward into her. Alicia grunted as I pushed myself further into her. "Oh my God," Alicia gasped, "You're splitting me in two... ohh... ohh... OHH!" She cried, and I had no doubt this was a real orgasm.

Her orgasm set me off, my tingling cock passing the point of no return. I bucked my hips up into Alicia as hard as I could, almost knocking her right off of me. I grunted as my cock spasmed, although I doubted I was coming very much. The spasms stopped, and my first instinct was to look over at Nicole. She still looked like she was out cold. I was completely spent, and ready to make a quick exit.