Jus Prima Noctis

Story Info
It's lord Cobbleworth's right to deflower every virgin bride
2.3k words
3.94
120.7k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A servant girl from the manor came to get her, along with two armed guards. Emma rose from her chair and straightened her blue robe. She was ready to go, she had been waiting for them. They walked through the village. Even though it was already dark, some people were still out, working, and they stopped to watch Miller's Emma on her Virgin Walk.

Emma was to be married the next day, to a young man her parents had picked out for her. She didn't know him, but she knew that he was considered a kind, hardworking man, who went to church regularly, every Sunday. Emma wasn't worried about marrying a stranger and spending the rest of her life with him. The only thing she dreaded was tonight's event. Jus Prima Noctae.

It was, by tradition, the right of the lord of the county Cobbleworth, to deflower every bride before her wedding day. Emma dreaded what was coming, because the current lord Cobbleworth was a fat old man with rude manners and a way of looking at women as if he was trying to guess what she looked like naked. Rumours had it that he was a drinker, a gambler, and a roué.

Emma did NOT look forward to meeting him, but she had no choice. The village that she lived in was small and conservative, traditions were important, and if she tried to escape, she'd bring down shame upon her entire family – IF lord Cobbleworth didn't kill them, that was.

So she walked, with a heavy heart, with the servant girl and the guards, through the village, up to the Cobbleworth Castle, and into the Great Hall, where the lord was entertaining some prominent guests.

-The Virgin, mylord, said the servant girl.

Lord Cobbleworth looked at Emma, and smiled appreciatively at her slim waist, rounded hips, and small, perky breasts.

-Bring her to my chambers! he shouted. I shall be retiring in an hour!

The servant girl led Emma through winding corridors, and into a bedroom so big that the whole house where Emma and her family lived would have fitted inside it. When Emma was left alone, she walked around admiring the handpainted wallpapers on the walls. Her family's house was made out of logs, and the only adornments they had was the moss that filled the little cracks and twigholes, trying to keep the cold wind out. Lord Cobbleworth must be very rich to afford wallpapers! And paintings... and the rugs on the floor were wolf skins. They felt warm and fluffy under her feet, much unlike the thin, worn-out, home-woven rugs her mother had made.

She walked over to the giant four-poster bed, and looked at the embroidered curtains hanging around it. She stroke her hand over the dark red velvet throw that covered the bed. It was thick and soft. She sat down on it, and took a couple of deep breaths, tried to relax.

Just as she was calming down, the door opened and lord Cobbleworth entered the room, very drunk, and singing off key. Emma rose to her feet.

-There's my little Virgin! he shouted, too drunk to realize that he was talking very loud.

He walked closer, and Emma backed up against the bed.

-Don't be nervous, little puppet! the lord laughed. I know how to treat women!

He tripped and fell over her, and Emma found herself laying under lord Cobbleworth on his bed. He was heavy, and he reeked of wine and old sweat. Emma closed her eyes and tried to think of happy things. Her cat. Her little sister. Daisies. Lord Cobbleworth swore over his humiliating fall, then realized that he was laying in a very nice proposition, on top of a young girl with curly brown hair. He bent down and felt his way over her shoulders, down to her breasts, humming and harking with delight. He squeezed the little globes in his big hands, then ripped her dress from the neck to the waistline. Emma looked up at him with fear and despair.

Her best dress! The one on which mother had put down so much work, so that Emma would look nice for her defloweration!

Lord Cobbleworth grunted happily and grabbed her naked breasts, slobbed over them and nibbled on her nipples. Emma endured it without a word, though she felt nauseous. Lord Cobbleworth then fumbled with his trousers and got out a small, wrinkled, pink dick, and pulled its foreskin back. Emma could see white goo and hairs attached to the head. A smell of dirt came to her nostrils, an unpleasant smell of sweat, urine and dirty crotch. She felt like throwing up. The lord pulled her skirts up, and tore her knickers off. He put a fat hand on the most secret of places on Emma's body, and stuck a finger inside of her. Emma whined from the pain, but the lord just chuckled.

-There's a lot more, little Virgin! he said, and pinched her thigh hard.

Then he passed out and fell down on the bed next to Emma.

For a little while she wasn't sure if he had fainted or died or if he was just pretending to have fainted to play a trick on her.

-Sir? she whispered. Lord Cobbleworth, sir? Can you hear me?

A loud snore was the answer she got. Emma got up and wrapped a blanket around her upper body; the dress was too torn up to cover her front side. She made sure that she looked decent before she went out into the hallway. She walked through the corridors, and saw a servant boy coming at her.

-Excuse me..! she said.

-What can I do for you? asked the servant, a boy at the same age as Emma.

-Lord Cobbleworth has passed out, said Emma.

-Are you the Virgin? asked the servant boy.

-Yes, I am, said Emma. Please, help me! I don't know what to do!

-Come with me, said the servant, and led her back through the corridors to the lord's bedroom.

-We need to undress him and put him in bed, said the servant boy.

He began the procedure of undressing the fat man in the bed. Emma helped him pull the pants off the lord, and didn't notice the blanket slipping down until it fell on the floor. The servant boy stared at her naked bosom. Emma blushed and wrapped the blanket around herself again. The servant boy turned away, with flushing cheeks. He managed to push lord Cobbleworth, who was now wearing only his shirt, into the bed, and pulled the blanket over him. Then he turned to Emma.

-What's your name? he said.

-Emma, said Emma. Emma Miller. And you?

-Samuel Heath, said the servant boy.

He made a gesture at Emma's torn-up dress.

-Did he..? he asked.

-He grabbed me, but he passed out before... said Emma.

-So you're still a virgin? said Samuel.

-Yes, said Emma. What should I do now?

-Lord Cobbleworth ain't gonna wake up before noon, said Samuel. I suppose he will send for you again tomorrow night, to try again.

-Tomorrow night? said Emma. But I'm getting married tomorrow!

-You can't! said Samuel. Two years ago, this very same thing happened, and the young woman sneaked back at home and got married as a virgin. When lord Cobbleworth found out that she had cheated him, he had his men hunt that man down, and they killed him!

-But what shall I do? said Emma, close to tears. I don't want to go through all this again! It was horrible! He's so sweaty and dirty, and he's drunk, and when he touched me, it was... disgusting!

Samuel gave her a sympathetic look.

-What should I do? said Emma miserably.

Samuel bit his lip and thought hard.

-I think I know a way out for you, he said finally.

Emma looked at him, wiping her tears.

-Lord Cobbleworth usually doesn't remember anything about what he's done the day after he's been drinking, Samuel explained. If someone else would take your virginity, in this bed, and leave a stain of blood in it, then we could PRETEND that it was lord Cobbleworth who did it, and he would think that he managed to take your virginity before he passed out.

-But who would dare to do such a thing? said Emma. You said yourself that he killed that man who robbed him of his right.

-I would dare, said Samuel.

Emma raised her fine eyebrows.

-That girl, whose husband was murdered by the lord's men... said Samuel. She was my sister. If I can help you, and get back at the lord for what he did to my sister, then I don't mind risking my life for it! And... also, I've never been with a woman before. I... I sure would like to know what it's like...

Emma only hesitated for a moment, then she nodded. Samuel pulled the velvet cover off the bed, and made room for her to lay down next to lord Cobbleworth.

-Next to him? she said. What if he wakes up? -He won't, he's out drunk, said Samuel. Besides, they have to find a spot of blood inside the bed in the morning, or they will never believe that he slept with you.

He pulled his shirt over his head. Emma looked at his skinny body. His chest was hairy, but his cheeks were smooth like on a boy. She dropped the blanket on the floor, and let the broken dress fall down to the waist.

-Come here, whispered Samuel, and pulled her into his arms.

Emma put her arms around his necks, and he kissed her, again, and again, with his tongue inside her mouth, with his fingers combing her long, brown, curly hair, his hands stroking her back, gliding down to her buttocks, holding them, pressing her against his hardness.

-Samuel... be careful, please... said Emma. When he touched me, it was very painful...

-I won't hurt you, whispered Samuel, and kissed her forehead.

He untied the ribbons that held up her skirt, and it dropped to the floor. He lifted her up and laid her down in the bed. Emma waited, without covering herself up, while he unbuckled his belt and took off his trousers. His dick was different than the lord's. The lord had a short, fat dick, whereas Samuel's dick was long and slim. It was clean and didn't smell bad.

Samuel lay down next to Emma, held her, and kissed her some more. Emma relaxed and held on to Samuel, breathed in the scent of his male body, and kissed his cheek, his neck, his shoulder. Samuel moaned and hugged her harder. He cupped his hands around her breasts, kissed them with adoration, took one of her nipples in his mouth and rolled it between his lips, caressed it with his tongue, sucked on it.

Emma felt her limbs grow heavy, she felt warm and moist between her legs, and involuntarily, she let out a moan. She blushed at the sound of herself, but Samuel looked happy.

-You feel it too? he said.

-Yes, said Emma. It feels good!

Samuel parted her legs and got between them.

-Please... Emma whined. Please, Samuel...

-I'll be careful, said Samuel.

Slowly and gently, he put his hard dick at her wet opening, and pressed his way in. Emma whined, and he held her harder, holding himself back, concentrating so hard that beads of sweat trickled down his temples. He felt the resistance give in, and he sank to the bootm of Emma's soft, warm depth. He drew a deep, shivering breath. His muscles were so tight, so tense, that he trembled.

-Are you all right? he asked.

Emma nodded.

-It doesn't hurt anymore, she said.

Samuel pulled himself almost all the way out, then slowly pushed inwards again. His eyes locked with Emma's as he fucked her gently and tenderly. They held on to each other, explored and enjoyed the new sensations they were both feeling. Samuel kissed Emma again, a wet, sensual kiss.

-I can't hold back much more, he whispered. Emma... may I go faster?

-Yes, said Emma.

-It doesn't hurt? he asked.

-No, she reassures him. It feels good. Do what you want, Samuel!

He let go of his restraint, and pushed harder and faster into her, his breathing got heavier, and he couldn't keep quiet. He moaned and whispered her name repeatedly. His excitement transferred to Emma. She felt something growing inside of her; a feeling, an urge, and just as Samuel's face got all twisted, and he got almost rough in his pushing and shoving, she suddenly was hit by the explosion from within. She buried her face against his shoulder, to muffle her scream. Samuel gasped for breath, and got all tense and still and quiet. Then he sighed of relief and rested his head in her hair. Emma panted as if she had been running.

They hugged each other, laid still, and rested, without speaking.

Finally, Samuel got up. He took Emma's hands and helped her to her feet. They helped each other tucking in the lord under the velvet cover again.

-He won't remember a thing tomorrow, Samuel reassured her, and Emma smiled gratefully.

-Thank you, Samuel, she said.

-Thank you, he answered, grinning widely. You've helped me revenge my sister – and you've made me a man.

They got dressed, and Samuel draped a blanket around Emma's upper body, helped her fasten it so that no-one could see anything they shouldn't see. They looked out into the empty corridor to make sure that it was empty, and then hurried down to the main gate. The guards let Emma out, and she began the long walk home in the night.

It was already past midnight.

It was her wedding day.