Just A Business Trip: The Return Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my cock and began pumping the shaft. “Did you…did you…”

“Yes…yes I did…” Sharon was still trying to catch her breath. “Mom spent the night with me, we did everything. I don’t think we slept at all.”

“oh-h-h-h-H-H-H FUCK-K-K-K-k-k-k!!! My ball sac tightened and my cum landed on her breasts. “OH GAWD! OH GAWD!” She pushed my hand away and took me in her mouth, sucking and swallowing. Her fist and lips smacking one another until I was empty. “Ohhhh damn! No more lover…no more…” My hard prick was beginning to soften and was extremely sensitive.

Sharon moved back up on her elbow and smiled at me. “It really did happen.”

I could only shake my head in disbelief. “I guess that’s why Kim went to the same college as you did.”

Sharon nodded and picking up my t-shirt cleaned my cum off her breasts then curled up next to me. We lay quietly until we both drifted off to sleep.

The next few days were a blur of sex and discussion. I couldn’t get enough of hearing about her and her mother. She also shared her college days with Kim, and some of the guys they invited to their bed. We also discussed the upcoming visit of her parents, and tried to project as to the reason why.

12