Just a Coat

Story Info
Wife talks me into wearing just a coat.
2.2k words
4.52
78.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers

"What do you want to do today?" Sherry asked, bored.

We'd been inside all day because of the snow. It had started that morning, and by early afternoon, was coming down in paper plate sized flakes. The yard and road in front of the house was covered.

A quick glance through the dining room window revealed that the patch of woods across the road was getting hammered as well.

"Well," I said, scratching my head and pushing back from my laptop.

"What do you want to do?"

Sitting crossed legged on the sofa, Sherry mimicked me playfully, scratching the top of her head in her deep, auburn hair.

"I know," she smiled, leaning forward, "let's go for a walk."

"A walk...in this weather?" I said, not really liking the idea of having to trade my laptop for the snow.

"C'mon, it'll be fun, something different..." she prodded, standing as if the decision were made.

Grabbing her thick overcoat and cap from the closet she donned them, before tossing coat into my lap.

Resigned, I pushed back in my chair and rose.

"Wait," she said, grinning, "just that."

"Just what?" I said, confused.

"Just the coat, nothing else..." she grinned at me again.

My beautiful wife was suggesting that I go out in the snow for a walk wearing just a coat and nothing underneath it. Now, Sherry's pretty impulsive at times, and comes up with some crazy, naughty ideas that I love to indulge...but taking stock of the weather through the window again, I balked.

"You can't be serious babe," I half-laughed, turning the coat in my hands. "It's snowing out there."

"Besides" I went on, pointing out the flaws in the idea, "what about the neighbors?"

Sherry smiled, and crossed her arms over her breasts, appearing to mull.

After a moment, she smiled again. "The coat's fur-lined, it'll keep you warm, and we'll go across the road to the woods...the neighbor's wont' see you," she said, seeming satisfied that she's closed all the loopholes.

Of course, I knew she had to be up to something naughty, and my cock twitched a bit at the thought of walking outside naked under my coat...especially if it involved some sort of titillation...and knowing my wife, it probably would.

She was right about the coat.

I'd gotten it years ago in the military. Made for winter, it was fur-lined and hung to my ankles. It was plausible to go naked underneath it and not be noticed. Still, I was unconvinced, but my cock played the devil's advocate, and continued to rise at the idea of going around totally nude outside under my coat with my wife next to me.

"Okay," I gave in finally, "why not?" and began removing my clothes. "Can I at least keep my boots on though?" I joked.

"Of course babe," my wife giggled happily at getting her way. Pulling my knit cap from the closet, she tossed it to me as well.

"Put that on too."

When I was naked, I put my socks and boots back on and pulled the knit cap over my head. Sherry giggled at my slowly thickening cock. At last, I wrapped myself in the coat and belted it in front of me.

"There," she said, satisfied, "nobody will ever know the difference."

"Let's go," I said, heading towards the door, "before I change my mind."

Once outside, I felt the cold immediately beneath my coat...but it wasn't intolerable, in fact, it was pleasant. The thick fur really did protect me pretty well against it.

As we trudged through the snow in front of the house towards the woods, I noticed that it actually felt kind of nice. The cold air, warmed by the fur, played over my nude body as we walked, causing my cock to stiffen.

Before, long the mixture of cold air, the soft fur against my naked skin, and the thrill of being naked outside, protected by my coat, had my cock standing at full attention, but hidden, as we crossed the road to the forest's edge.

Entering the patch of woods, we moved along a narrow, snow-covered path, pock-marked by small animal tracks. The trees were silent around us, covered in varying degrees of whiteness.

"How's it feel?" Sherry smiled, walking next to me. Her hazel eyes were full of mirth. Small, white flakes of snow stuck to her auburn hair just below the rim of her cap.

My cock bobbed in front of me under my coat, the head of it rubbing periodically up against the thick fur as I moved.

"See for yourself," I teased.

Unbelting the front, I opened it, just enough for my wife to see my swollen cock, bouncing in front of me as we walked. The cold air rushed in, wrapping its icy fingers around my hard shaft like a frozen hand...making me swell harder.

"Nice," my wife giggled, eyeing my hard-on.

"So this was a good idea after all," she said, grinning somewhat wickedly. "I see it's turning you on."

Tying my belt again, she stopped me.

"Just leave it open," she said matter-of-factly, "there's no one around."

There forest was indeed empty, and I found that in my growing state of excitement, the cold wasn't so bad after all...it was cold, yet somehow exciting. It didn't seem to be anything that I couldn't stand for at least a while.

Dropping my belt, the coat fell to my sides, baring my front to the winter. My cock was swollen, and throbbed hard, swinging in front of me as we walked. It felt so incredibly dirty to be totally exposed, almost naked outside in the forest.

Grinning wide at my excitement, Sherry giggled, "you really like this huh?"

I nodded. The truth was that I did, and it was becoming slightly difficult to breathe.

"You're so naughty," she laughed, reaching under the back of my coat to pinch a bare cheek with her cold fingers...making me jump a little.

In spite of the cold, I was hard.

But the heat from my excitement made my blood flow and increased my heart rate...keeping me warmer than I think I would have normally been. My coat opened and closed slightly as my legs pumped, slushing through the snow...making my naked front play peek-a-boo with the forest, and Sherry, but never completely covering me.

"God, your hard..." my wife said, leering down at my swollen rod.

"Why not stroke yourself..." she said flatly.

The woods around us were empty as the soft snow fell like tiny, wet kisses against my naked skin. Reaching in front of me, I grasped my hard, swollen, jutting cock. The feeling of my cold fingers against my hot shaft was incredible.

It felt like fleshy iron in my hand.

As we walked, I began stroking myself, slowly, squeezing from just underneath the head of my dick, along the shaft to the base, and back again. Now it was really hard to breathe. My heart sped up, pounding in my bare chest as I walked and masturbated in the woods in front of my wife. My coat hung at my sides...the tips of my belt dragging along in the snow.

Reaching quickly, Sherry picked up one end of my belt and pulled it through the loops of my coat, rolling it in her hand. "Don't wanna get that dirty" she said, stuffing my belt into her own coat pocket.

Finally, we reached a clearing. The forest ended, and the path opened into a field, running alongside a waist-high metal fence. Beyond the fence to our right, a lone, dilapidated barn stood, leaning to one side covered partly with snow.

"This looks like a good spot," Sherry said, stopping.

Turning, she stood in front of me, and smiled. "Play with yourself right here," she said with a hint of wickedness.

My cock stuck straight out in front of me in the winter air, pointing at my wife, throbbing ...moving up and down slightly with my heartbeat. As she looked on, I grabbed myself, and pumped, faster this time...excited by the idea of masturbating, almost completely naked, outside in the open.

"Oh yeah," she cooed, stepping closer, "stroke your cock...stroke it right here..."

Her words spurned me on, making me masturbate harder.

There was nobody around us...but there was always the possibility that someone might see us from the barn or happen by at any moment. The thought of someone catching us, with my coat open, nude underneath, jerking my cock in an open field was intoxicating.

I stroked, and squeezed my rock hard dick in front of her, spitting on my hand for lubrication.

"Oh god yeah," Sherry teased, "that's so fucking hot babe...stroke it...beat that cock for me..."

Stroking faster, I spread my bare legs, and planted my feet in the snow. My coat rode slightly off my shoulders, baring them to the air. I felt the cold, falling snow pelt my skin.

"Fuck that's hot..." Sherry said low, eating me with her lusty eyes.

Pushing my hips forward, I fucked my cock into my hand, faster, as my coat slid off my shoulders and down the tops of my arms, hanging away from my bare ass.

"Oh god..." I moaned, as the cold air caressed my skin.

"Yeah babe, do it...jack off, stroke it..." Sherry kept pace.

My coat was in the way, encumbering me. Shaking my shoulder, I slipped my free arm out. The coat fell to the side, hanging from one arm, baring me nearly completely.

"Oh that's hot babe," Sherry was excited, "get naked right here..."

Stopping my stroking for a moment, I slide my other arm out, removing the coat completely and handed it to my wife.

I was now totally, stark naked in the snow, out in the open field, save for my boots and cap, pounding my excited, throbbing cock for all I was worth, as my wife watched holding my coat, urging me on.

Suddenly, we heard voices emerge from the edge of the woods.

A youngish couple, a man and woman, appeared about 20 yards behind us.

I froze in mid stroke, my hand still grasping my cock.

Not missing a beat, my wife smiled hotly at me.

"Don't stop..." she said. "Keep going..."

In shock, but completely enflamed by the idea of being caught, my hand moved over my cock...and I beat myself hard and fast as the couple approached, wide-eyed in disbelief at the sight of a naked man jacking off in front of a fully clothed woman out in the open.

"Oh god yah...that's hot," she said loud enough for the couple to hear, "jerk it, stroke that big cock..."

Unable to stop, I jerked myself, nude, wearing only my hat and shoes, in front of the couple.

Stopping a few feet from us, they stared in shock.

The woman was beautiful; long, strawberry blond hair flowed from under a pink knit cap...she wore a pink jacket and jeans. The man was likewise dressed for the cold in jeans, a jacket, and ball cap.

Linking hands, they gaped at me in silence.

I was far too gone to ever stop. Jacking my exposed cock, I pulled and twisted on it, moaning loudly in front of the group.

"C'mon baby," Sherry said, egging me on, "cum baby, make that big, hard cock cum for us..."

I watched the woman's eyes roam my nude body from top to bottom, and back up again as she stood, holding the man's hand. I felt no cold now, only the incredible heart-stopping excitement of what I was doing in front of two complete strangers, naked and exposed out in the field.

My orgasm built quickly in my belly, rising to the shaft of my cock, as I pounded...a moan escaped me.

"Fuck.." I moaned, louder than I realized.

"C'mon babe..." Sherry urged, her voice rising in pitch, "do it...cum all over yourself honey...cum right here, naked in front of us..."

The woman licked her lips, shifting her eyes from my hand flying over my cock, to my face, and back again. I was so excited that my cock swelled hard in my hand as my orgasm began.

"OH GOD!" I yelled, as thick, hot ropes of cum spurted from my dick.

Moaning loudly, I dropped to my knees in the snow, naked, pounding myself into orgasm.

The couple tightened their grips on each other's hands, as they watched me shoot into the snow in front of them. Throwing my head back, I came hard, squeezing and pumping the cum from my body.

Finally, when I was done, I slumped forwards, on my hands and knees in the cold, wet snow. Stepping quickly to me, my wife covered me with my coat. Squatting in front of me, she stroked my forehead lovingly.

"That was incredible," she breathed heavily, pecking me on the cheek.

Leaning forward, she whispered in my ear, "take me home and fuck me..."

Standing again, I pulled my coat on. I was beginning to feel the cold, and the soft fur felt warm against my skin. Sherry handed me my belt, and I tied it.

Finally, the couple found their voices.

"Wow," was all the man said.

"That was crazy..." the woman added, still staring at me.

Taking my hand, my wife turned to go, smiling at the couple.

We stepped around them, moving back through the woods towards home...my wife gripping my hand tightly, talking excitedly about what just happened and all the things she was going to do to me at home.

I walked along next to her, still recovering...kind of in a daze...in just a coat.

Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers