Just a Cuckold Fantasy? Pt. 02

Story Info
Both get drawn in deeper. It is just a fantasy - isn't it?
1.9k words
4.33
47.5k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers

The Husband - Antony

The squash matches between Stephen and I were usually tight affairs that went a full five games, but occasionally when one or other of us were not up to our usual standard then they could be over quite quickly - as was the case this week. Which is why, as we had time, I went back to Stephen's house after the match for a quick cold beer - much needed to cool me down as the sweat dribbled down my flushed face and neck.

We sat in his lounge on the sofa in sports shirt and shorts sipping the refreshing drinks as we discussed the game. We then moved on to talking about our upcoming holiday where our two families would be heading out to the southern states for a couple of weeks of sunshine.

"So Teresa has been spending a fortune on clothes ready for this trip, I think she thinks we are going for a month, not two weeks," Stephen complained.

"I must admit Jules has been quite good," I replied. "She has got a few things but has been looking for bargains."

"Yes, but let's face it she looks good in most things - she doesn't need expensive clothes to show off that body," Stephen said with some envy in his voice. "If she was my wife, I'd just get her to wear as little as possible! In fact, she wouldn't need any clothes because she would be in bed with me all day fucking."

"That is my wife you are talking about, you know!" I said with a big grin but I knew he would not stop and he knew it did not bother me to hear it.

"At least tell me that she has got a sexy bikini to take on holiday - you know she looks great in a bikini. It's why I have to wear sunglasses when she is around in one so it's not so obvious that I am looking at that great rack of hers. I'm hoping I'll get lucky and she will need some sunscreen lotion put on her and I will be right there first in line. The thought of running my hands up and down that body, mmm," he tailed off deep in thought.

"See, now look what has happened, just even thinking about it." He was looking down at his shorts. There was an unmistakable tent in them. He adjusted his shorts but it wasn't going away.

"This is so uncomfortable, and it's your fault because you married that sexy bird who has now got me in this state - and these tight shorts are killing me."

After some more rummaging around in his shorts, he apologised and said he had no choice and moved his shorts down his leg exposing a large and very hard cock. I wasn't sure where to look. Seeing his cock did nothing for me sexually, I'm not into men, so I was slightly concerned as to where this was heading. He wasn't stroking his cock but he was moving his fingers up and down against it, like slowly playing a piano, keeping himself hard.

"What do you think Jules would do with this if she had the chance?"

I didn't reply but I was starting to get a response from my cock as I thought about it.

"This isn't going to go away," he said, "I'm going to have to jerk off to get rid of it. I don't suppose you have any naked photos of your wife to help me along?"

I replied that I didn't have any photos like that, and that should have been the end of it, but something about him wanting to look at my wife that badly got to me and without thinking it through I got out my phone and found a photo that I knew he would like. It was Jules standing out in the sun in a tight top and short denim shorts - it was one of my favourite pictures of her. I handed the phone over.

"Oh yes, that will do. She is so hot. I want to fuck her so bad." He gave his cock a couple of strokes whilst looking at it and then got up and made his way past me taking the phone with him to the bathroom.

He returned some minutes later and handed back the phone.

"That was great, I came really hard looking at that. I've transferred a copy of that photo to my phone. I hope you don't mind. I'll use it to jerk off to again later. Any chance of getting some other photos? Something a bit more revealing, perhaps?"

I didn't commit to anything, but finished my beer and went to leave.

"Thanks for the photo, you are a real mate. I'll do the same for you sometime," he said as I left him looking at it again.

The Wife - Jules

"You did what?" I asked as we got ready for bed. I had already heard Antony tell me what had happened earlier that night at Stephen's house but I wanted to get it straight in my head, as I was not sure what to think.

"I want to discuss this some more. Get naked, and get into bed and come lay next to me and tell me again." He did as he was told, unsure whether he was in big trouble or not. I was not sure myself whether he was in trouble. Should I be angry or flattered, or both?

"So he took his cock out in front of you and he was hard?"

"Yes," he replied looking sheepish.

"Describe it to me."

He sighed, and eventually said.

"It was longer than mine and looked bigger around as well. He had a big cock head that swelled as he got exited."

I noticed Antony's cock start to rise as he told me. I put my hand around it and slowly stroked it.

"Does it turn you on to talk about Stephen's cock?" He was fully hard by this point and I teased round his cock head making pre cum leak out.

"No," he replied emphatically, "but it is a turn on that you are interested in hearing about it and making me tell you. He really does fancy you and he said he wants to fuck you."

"With his big cock?" I asked.

"Yes," he confirmed.

"No, I want you to say it," I said firmly. I slowly pushed his hard cock down so his cock head was pointing more towards his feet. He likes it when I do it a little but to keep pushing it down and increasing the angle soon makes it uncomfortable for him.

"I want you to say it," I repeated.

Eventually when he could not bear to have his hard cock bent over any further he reluctantly repeated.

"He wants to fuck you with his big cock."

I smiled, having made him say that. I resumed wanking him.

"And would you like to watch me get fucked with that big cock? After all you have seen it and I haven't. Do you think I would like it, to feel it going in and out of me as he fucked me with it?"

"Yes."

"No, I want you to say it," I prepared to push his cock down again but he had already learnt what he had to do.

"Yes, I would like to watch him fuck you with his big cock and I think you would love it."

I asked to see the picture that Stephen had wanked off to. I didn't particularly see why that one was so good when he showed me. I'm sure I could be sexier than that, but the thought of Stephen getting hard looking at it did make my pussy wet.

"So if you took another photo of me, you would give it to Stephen and that would get him excited?" I enquired. He nodded, as I increased the pace on wanking his cock. "Do you want to give him another photo of me?"

"Yes."

I gave his cock a playful slap - something else he loves if it's not done too hard. This time it was a bit of a harder slap than usual - just to let him know that he wasn't off the hook yet with what he had done.

"So you want him to wank his cock while looking at another picture of me? You are so dirty. So what sort of photo would it be - not that I am agreeing to do it - yet?"

"I don't know - you naked, showing your big breasts?"

I slapped his cock hard again.

"I'm not having you show my breasts off to him as if I was a piece of meat. I would want something a bit more classy but sexy." After some thought, I continued, "I know, I could be naked but lying on my front, so you only see my back and bum, would that turn him on?"

"I'm sure it would," he replied. His cock throbbed at the thought, confirming his answer.

I climbed on top of him and lowered myself on his cock and started to ride him. He went to hold my breasts but I pushed his hands down by his side and put my legs either side of his arms so he couldn't move them. I was riding him and he was trapped. I leaned down to him, my breasts pressing against his chest, and bit his ear gently - another one on his list of turn ons. Then I whispered in his ear.

"If you want me to let Stephen have another picture of me to wank off to, and if you want me to let you watch and let you play with your little cock while I fuck his big cock, you need to come in me now."

He was thrusting up into me but it was difficult for him because he couldn't move his hands.

"Come on baby, cum in me just like Stephen will with his big cock."

He was breathing harder now, it would not be long.

"I want Stephen's big cock inside me, but you need to cum now if you want me to let him fuck me."

He exploded inside me. I leaned down again and kissed him gently and said,

"Well done baby, maybe you will have your fantasy come true." From his expression it was as if I could see into his brain as that thought was digested - what bit of the fantasy, the photo, fucking him - both? Smiling, I left him thinking about that as I climbed off and went to the bathroom.

I certainly wasn't going to fuck Stephen, although it was a turn on to think about it. My pussy wasn't just wet from the fucking I had just had but also from thinking about what had happened that night and what Stephen wanted to do to me. I wasn't sure about Stephen having a photo of me. He already had one, so I guess another one wouldn't matter, would it? Antony could take it and give it to him without telling him that I knew anything about their photo sharing scheme. That way I was innocent in all of this. I smiled as I pictured him stroking that big cock thinking about me. Okay I thought, I'll give him such a sexy picture he won't be able to keep his hands off that cock of his.

To be continued?

sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers