Just a Cuckold Fantasy? Pt. 03

Story Info
Its decision time as the fantasy gets out of control.
6.9k words
3.96
64k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers

This can be read as a standalone story but for some background information it may be useful to read chapters 1 and 2 which I completed some time ago. The story is told through the eyes of myself and my wonderful wife – who also acts as my editor in chief!

*****

Antony – the husband

The bodies around me swayed and moved as if as one to the rhythm of the beat that blared out from the club sound system. The dance floor was packed, there was barely room to move and it was stifling hot, the air conditioning seemingly giving up with the onslaught of a mass of hot sweaty bodies on a warm evening. After a day in the hot sun I would have preferred an evening of sipping cool beer at the bar in the hotel, rather than this. I thought we had come on vacation to relax rather than this cardio workout, but I had to admit it had its benefits. There she was before me, my gorgeous wife. 5ft 3, 110 pounds, and a double D of curves in all the right places! She was glowing as her newly acquired tan was set against her white summer dress. A dress that displayed just enough cleavage to keep me entranced as a bead of sweat made its way down her neck and tunnelled in-between her perfect globes of her breasts. She knew how to dance. Normally a little shy, but not here, not when there was a deafening beat to gyrate to. She was in her element. Some people just know how to dance – how each movement times perfectly with the music. Arms aloft, full of joy, and loving every second of it. She exuded confidence as she displayed a natural rhythm that just can't be taught. She had the attention of those around her, but she didn't care or notice, or maybe she did? Maybe she likes being the centre of attention occasionally. Whilst the masses danced on oblivious, those in close proximity looked on discreetly and in some cases not so discreetly, with a mix of envy, appreciation and lust.

"Do you want to get a beer?" he asked. I had almost forgotten he was there, so engrossed as I was with my wife. We had come on this vacation with our two best friends, Stephen and Teresa. Stephen was not a great lover of dancing and was looking for an excuse to sit down.

"Ok then, let's go," I replied, and after telling Jules where we were going, we slowly made our way from the crowded dance floor to the equally crowed bar, with not an obvious dividing line between the two. Finally, we reached a gap by the bar and waited our turn.

"This place is obviously a popular place to come," I said, "half of the people staying in the resort must be here"

"I reckon they have all come to see Jules. Did you see the way she moves? She is sex on legs that girl. I got an erection just looking at her." Stephen grinned as he said it and moved his hips as if he was giving her a good fucking.

For those that have not read the previous chapters, you should know that Stephen is quite taken with my wife, and wastes no opportunity to tell me so. Thankfully, I'm not the sort to be offended by that. I take it as a compliment that someone who has chosen to be with me is hot enough to be wanted by others.

Once served at the bar, I took the drinks for Jules and me over to our table with Stephen following behind with their drinks. Teresa was already seated at the table waiting, so I was surprised that Jules was not also there seeing as they normally travel as a pair. Teresa must have seen me looking around for her.

"She is still on the dance floor, she is having too much of a good time to come off."

"Fine," I replied.

"Careful, Antony. A good looking woman like that. Someone might make a pass at her, seeing as she is now dancing on her own. What would you do then?" Teresa smirked.

"He wouldn't do anything." Stephen chipped in, "He likes it when she gets attention. Did you know I had the pleasure of having a good feel of her body today by the pool?"

"No you didn't!" I exclaimed a little too defensively.

Anthony continued, "Oh yes, it was when you went for a swim. Her back was getting red so I offered to put some lotion on for her. I didn't want her to get burnt now did I? I was just doing my good deed for the day."

"Pervert," said Teresa to her husband. "I saw you and you loved every minute of it, and you took your time with it too – savouring every moment no doubt. I'm surprised you didn't ask her to turn over so you could do her front. I know you would be first in the queue if she ever asked."

Without hesitation Stephen replied, "Dam right – I dream of the day that she does. Just rubbing the lotion in her back today took every bit of my willpower not to slide my hands down to feel a bit of side boob that were on display. Next time I won't be so restrained!"

I took a good gulp of beer then headed for the gents rest room. It was going to be difficult to pee whilst having a semi erection. All this talk about Jules had got me a bit worked up. I took my time until eventually it subsided and my pee began to flow. When I got back to the table, Teresa was on her own, so I sat with her to keep her company and finish my beer.

"So do you mind the things that Stephen says? He means no harm but I'm afraid your wife gets him a bit worked up."

"It's just a bit of a laugh," I said unconvincingly.

"It's a bit more than that I think. Would it surprise you that we bring Jules into our bedroom fantasies? Stephen has always had a thing for women tied up. We make up stories together about what we would do if we found Jules all tied up, naked and helpless. Sometimes when he is fucking me I get him to imagine he is fucking Jules. That always gets him off!"

"And you don't mind him thinking that way?" I queried.

"Far from it. I'm not a lesbian or anything but a know a beautiful woman when I see one and the thought of getting the opportunity of running my hands all over her lovely fit body always gets me wet. But more importantly what do you think about it? I think some husbands would be very turned on by that sort of thing. Some might even encourage it, and help to make it happen for real. Does the thought of me and Stephen being with her bother you? Let me put it this way. If I told you that Stephen was dancing with your wife right now and convincing her to let him fuck her, would you go over and rescue her or stay here and see what happens?"

This was all moving too fast. I have always had fantasies about Jules being fucked by someone else, but it was just a fantasy, it wasn't real. I'd better go over before it gets out of hand. It didn't help that a few minutes earlier the music had reached its crescendo of disco favourites and had now moved on to some slow numbers to end the evening. Couples were on the dance floor making the most of the opportunity. I could just about make them out across the other side of the club. I think she was smiling and there were definitely talking. She was dancing very close to him, her slim arms draped around his neck. I sat down. Maybe I'll just give them to the end of the song. It would be rude to interrupt. Teresa smiled.

"Stephen was right about you. This is so exciting. Maybe this opens up some opportunities for the rest of the vacation." Teresa patted my leg, noticing the small hard lump in my trousers. She smiled again and went back to her drink.

Jules - the wife

I had a great night but now I feel totally wiped out. Our hotel bed feels so comfortable after a long night at the club. I look over at my husband lying next to me. Such a lovely caring man. Let's face it, I wouldn't even be on this vacation if it wasn't for him working hard all year and earning a good salary so we can afford the little perks in life. He looked deep in thought, staring up at the ceiling from the bed. He had been quiet ever since the club. Not angry or upset, just quiet. I wonder if that because I was dancing with Stephen. I know that's one of his little fantasies, to see me flirt with another man. Silly boy. He was only keeping me company while Antony got the drinks in. There was apparently such a long queue at the bar. When the music changed to a slow number, what was a girl to do? It would have been rude not to ask him to dance as he was right there. I like Stephen, he is fun and we both love to flirt a bit. So when I felt him hardening against my leg, he just made light of it and said it was my entire fault for being so gorgeous and said I was a danger to the male population – which made me laugh. I didn't complain when we stayed on for the next dance, then the next. Yes it was a good night, but my job as a wife is to keep my husband happy so I turned my attention back to him. I knew just how to do that. I know all his quirks and kinks.

"Get your cock out, your wife wants to see the little man."

He knows and I know that when I start talking dirty, he can't refuse. He is in my control to do with as I please. He duly complies. As I remove my clothes I continue.

"Now get it hard for me. I don't know what I am going to do with it yet. Maybe slide my hand up and down it, or maybe take it into my mouth and suck it, or maybe lower my pussy on it, but whatever I choose I want it hard, just as hard as Stephens cock was against me on the dance floor tonight."

There is a definite twitch of his cock at the mention of that, and his hand instantly drops to it to stroke it hard.

"Wank it a bit faster for me. I love to see you stroke your little cock for me. Do you think Stephen is doing the same to his big cock thinking about how close it was to me tonight? Do you think he would want to see me naked like this? You wouldn't let him touch me, would you? Once he started feeling me all over, I don't think I could resist him, and I would have to ask him to fuck me. Please fuck me Stephen is what I would say, please fuck me. Would you want me to say that?"

"No, well yes. Maybe, I'm not sure. I am so turned on I can't think straight." He was sweating and pre cum leaked from his throbbing cock.

"I'm going to put your cock in my wet pussy in a minute, but I want you to stroke it even faster for me before that. I want you to think about the things Stephen wants to do with me. Do you think I would like his big cock? Maybe I would have to fight him off if you won't stop him."

Anthony replies breathlessly, "If you were tied up, you couldn't. You would have to do what he wanted."

Oh, bondage talk now is it? Another kink of his I think to myself. Whilst I'm not particular keen on bondage, I know he loves it, so I'll play along.

"What, you would leave me helpless and all naked? The shame of it. I'd be embarrassed to look at him as he ogled my flesh. I think I would need to be blindfolded so I wouldn't have to see him or to see what he was doing to do to me. He could run his hands all over me and there would be nothing I could do. He might make me suck his big cock. That's not what you want is it?"

"Maybe," was the reply.

I lean over to him, resting my breasts on his chest, I give him a long deep kiss then whisper in his ear.

"Well, let's find out. If you want to stick that little cock inside me do it now because my pussy is so wet, but if you do, we will talk no more about this. Or, if you really want to tie me up so you can watch Stephen have his wicked way with me and see me get fucked right in front of you, then I want you to make yourself cum now".

A moment's hesitation, but then he carries on wanking, stroking very fast now.

"You can't cum until you tell me to fuck Stephen. If you cum before you have told me then I won't do it."

"Ok," he pants.

"Tell me exactly what you want to happen," I say, still with my lips brushing against his ear.

"I want to tie you down, blindfold you and let Stephen fuck you."

"Say please," I whisper as I nibble his ear lobe.

"Please let him fuck you."

I slowly move my face directly over his and give my best sultry look as we gaze into each other's eyes.

"Antony, I would love for Stephen to fuck me. I can't wait, let's do it."

Antony - the husband

I could hold on no longer and hearing her say those words I just exploded. It was the best hand job I'd ever had, and she didn't even touch my cock – how does she do that? I seemed to have cum a bucket load. Gradually my heartbeat decreased back to normal. I was just drained and lay still on the bed contemplating what just happened. A series of questions ruminated around my mind. Why did I turn down sex just to keep the fantasy of Jules being fucked by someone else alive? Did Jules just agree to what I had always fantasised about or was it still just part of the fantasy? What did Teresa think I had agreed to as I hadn't stopped Stephen and Jules dancing? What were Jules and Stephen really discussing on the dance floor – was it what Teresa had told me, and did that mean that Jules had orchestrated tonight to make me tell her to take it further? Did Jules know that Teresa was also involved?

My desires and fantasies drifted away following my subsiding orgasm and with it went my ability to talk about the events of tonight. I was now too embarrassed to raise any of these questions with Jules but that didn't stop me from thinking through the different permutations. One thing was clear, a line had been crossed today and there was now a blurring of fantasy and reality as something that up until this point had been between husband and wife had now been extended out to Stephen and Teresa. How far Jules and I would be prepared to continue that journey was unclear, but so was whether I had actually any control over the situation anymore. I guess when we see Stephen and Teresa tomorrow things will come to a head one way or another. I closed my eyes and listened as Jules buckled on the bed as she gave herself a huge orgasm. I should have helped with that I thought, but I couldn't look at her right now. Too frightened of what I might see in those deep blue eyes of hers, perhaps an indication that there is more to come or perhaps that there may not be. I was unclear which I feared or wanted more.

The following day

Antony – the husband

Isn't funny how something seemingly so insignificant can have a profound impact on your life. There are two buttons on the phone I am starring intently at, Dial and Cancel. Depending on which I press right now could change my marriage forever. There are two scenarios. First, I key in a number and press Dial and then say something to the effect of 'Stephen, it's your lucky night. Come to our room now'. Or, I key in the number and then press Cancel but then have the same, but this time pretend, conversation. Jules and I then indulge in our usual fantasy role play. Choosing one different button makes all the difference in the world. I lift the handset of the phone and start to dial.

But I have got ahead of myself, let's backtrack a little.

It was the following day after the night at the club. The teasing had been present most of the day at the pool. Nothing overt, but things like when Stephen went for a beer he would get me a half pint and himself a full pint with Teresa making much of how his was so much bigger than mine and how Jules would have to use two hands on his (glass) if she wanted to hold it, or at the buffet lunch when I went to get Jules some food I was told she likes big portions but rarely gets them. I took it all in good humour. I had always got aroused in the past when teased by Jules so couldn't really complain now, but it did feel different and slightly uncomfortable that others were now doing it. Jules took it all in her stride, just smiling and telling me that they are just having a laugh. They eventually bored of the teasing but the flirting, that was always there between us all, continued. Both the girls had bikini's on but Jules, as always, looked fantastic. Hers was black with gold studding around the edges. Her breasts swung gently as she moved encased in the tight bikini top but showing plenty of cleavage.

The advantages of wearing dark sunglasses is that people can't see where you are looking. Stephen and I both took full advantage of that and I was in no doubt that his eyes, as mine, was fixed on those golden globes of lovely flesh. The subject of sex eventually came up with Teresa declaring that she fancied a bit of bondage that evening. Jules and I exchange glances. It may seem a strange thing to talk freely about but Teresa and Stephen are very open in their sexuality and don't shy away from discussing such things in front of us. Stephen and Teresa debated about who was to be tied up out of the two of them and eventually decided that it would be Teresa. Jules and I had no such conversation but it was suggested that it would be really erotic if both the girls in our separate rooms were tied up at the same time. The previous nights conversations were very much on my mind and I wondered if this was acting out a pre planned conversation. Jules said nothing at the time but the fact she didn't outright say no gave me some cause for optimism and anxiety. As we left the pool area to go back to our respective rooms, Stephen said he should be finished fucking Teresa around 8pm and so he would be available then should I decide to call him and that I'm sure Jules would appreciate it.

So the time is now 7.55pm and we are in our hotel room with some soft music playing in the background and the warm evening air gently fluttering at the curtains by the open window. We are due to meet Stephen and Teresa at 9pm for a late dinner but that's not occupying my mind right now. I am looking down at Jules lying naked on the bed. I can't tell if her eyes are open as they are encased in a red blindfold – a complimentary gift to help sleep on the plane from the airline that brought us to this idyllic resort. She moves but only slightly, testing out what limited freedom the ties that are attached to each arm and leg provide her. It's a bit of a makeshift affair using the security straps we use on our suitcases when we go on vacation, but it does the job. There is no way she can get out of them as they are wrapped twice around her wrists and ankles and locked around each wooden corner post of the bed. We don't tie each other up as often as I would like so I savour the moment, knowing that her whole body is available to me to do as I please. I was surprised she had agreed to it. In fact she suggested it which was very unusual. She had said that anything they could do, we could match, and anyway it could be fun knowing that both couples were doing the same thing.

I run my hand slowly across her bare midriff. Jules is slim but not too thin and I marvel at her flat tanned stomach. I slowly move my hand up her body and circle one of her breasts. She sighs as my finger lightly brushes across a nipple. I lean down for a kiss and she responds enthusiastically. As I continue to kiss her my hand slowly makes its way back down her body and through her tightly trimmed mound of pubic hair. As her legs are parted by the straps so I easily continue the journey until my fingers part the lips of her pussy. She breaks off the kiss as she needs more air in her roused state. She wants me to probe deeper but my fingers stay circling her clit and her entrance to her pussy. I say in hushed tones.

"It is close to 8pm. I am going to ring Stephen, and I am going to tell him to come here to finally see you naked and for him to fuck you. I am in charge. You do not have a choice but I think you want him to see your body."

She remains silent except for her deep breathing as I continue to play with her pussy. Reluctantly I move away from the bed and over to the room's phone. It is a push button model but fairly old fashioned. It has a keypad as normal and then a dial button and a cancel button. I knew their room phone number, 1357. Stephen had said it often enough when we were discussing making the call earlier in the day.

So this was it. What did I want? What did Jules want? I wished we had had a proper conversation after the events of last night and today. I didn't want to spoil the mood by having one now. I wanted to get back to her warm body.

sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers
12