Just a Dream?

Story Info
Girl dreams she's fucked by a girl and guy.
3.6k words
3.78
22.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a dream," I said as I awoke for the 5th time that Wednesday night. I'd been having this dream for days and I really don't know what it is I'm to do about it. I'm 21 years old, just turned so in August, be that as it may I'm not as mature as my age expects of me. I still watch cartoons; I love candy, comb my hair in pig tails and sing along to boy band songs. I'm still in school, University to be exact but I work part time as a waitress at some local night club. I don't live with my parents or at least not since they got divorced 2 years ago and couldn't decide who was to get custody of me. I know stupid right. My uncle is some rich lawyer so he bought me a house and pays for my school fee and bills, anything else I need I work for it. I drive a brand new silver Chrysler that my dad happened to buy me for no apparent reason. My mom she makes up by buying my furniture.

"You're late," I said to myself as I saw it was almost time to go to work. Work began at 5pm and ended a little after 11pm. I go to school every other day as that's all that required for my program. Getting into the car I examine myself in the mirror before I start the car. My hair was neatly combed in low pigtails just the way my boss liked it; my lip gloss shining on my red full lips and my eyeliner dark and thick and black around my hazel eyes. I was dressed in my uniform a waitress outfit which looks like that of a maid. We all know what that looks like- black with some white, short with frills. Cleavage shows and so do legs and ass. I didn't mind as it made me feel sexy.

As I pulled up in the staff parking lot I quickly strapped on my black high heeled silver strapped 6" pumps as I made more money in expensive shoes.

"Lexie..." Big Jo dragged my name "you're late"

"I know I'm on it boss," I went up to him, brushing my fingers lightly against his chubby cheek "I'll make up for it later."

His grin went so broad you could fit a banana in it. Men are so easy I thought. Putting on my apron which barely covered my 'uniform' anyway I went over to table 5 which consisted of around 5 men drooling at the girl dancing on the pole.

"May I take your orders master?" I asked in my most sweet and seductive voice as I twirled my pig tails. Looking up at me, they smiled

"Master?" one winked "I like this one," he said feeling the hem of my uniform. I didn't stop him instead using my index finger I lifted his chin up to my face and replied

"I'm waiting to serve you master," he gulped hard "you're order?" snapping back to reality he and his friend ordered a couple of beers as usual after all it was the cheapest and they wanted to spend their money on the girls twirling on sticks. I didn't mind though because just being 'friendly' to them I earn as much tip as those sluts on the pole without exposing my body. It was almost 11pm and I was getting ready to clock in my shift and turn it over to the next girl when

"You did well today Lex," said Big Jo hovering over me "you made back the money like you said you would." He licked his thumb and began counting up the money, skipping the bills into the other hand as he noted its value. I looked up at him in utter disgust; how could girls sleep with his guy to get a job in this place. I mean he was around 5ft 7"; had a big pot belly from all the beer he took for himself for free; his white shirt was stained with the greasy burger he had eaten for lunch and he looked as if he hadn't shaved in months- his facial hair was so long you could plait it. after what seemed like forever he noted to me that I worked more than my usual and gave me the extra as he knew I needed it for school or at least that's what I told him. Taking the money and I said my thanks and took my leave.

As I got into my car, looking into my mirror I took my contacts out and put on my glasses. I sighed and then started the car

"If they ever knew the real me," I said to myself as I drove home. Lying through my teeth- I am a Medical student, studying to be a doctor to be exact. I don't need a part time job; I actually see it as a past time, doing it for fun. My friends who know I do this always said I might get myself into trouble but the thing is that's what I want. I may have lost my bonkers when my parents divorced and my virginity at 16 but I thought my life needed risks. The only risk I've ever taken was losing my virginity and even then I didn't try anything- I just lay there and let him fuck me. I didn't do oral or anal or even fingering.

"Captain Planet he's the hero..." rang my phone. I'm sure I didn't hesitate to tell I was childish and next to 'South Park' as a show, Captain Planet was my favorite theme song of all time.

"Hello," sounded a male voice on the other line

"What do you want Justin?" I asked

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Let's just say I have a special ring for you and called ID," I chuckled remembering Captain Planet. Okay I admit, that ring was just for him- simply because he annoys me, not because I don't love the show. Justin is my ex, we dated for3 yrs I think but I broke up with him because the sex sucked and he wasn't even willing to do foreplay with me. He thought he could do better because I was apparently a nerd. I wear glasses and I'm studying medicine = nerd in his language. But I also wear contacts and guys like smart girls; to be more specific studies show that nerdy girls give the best sex and not only because they study it.

"Anyway I called to find out if you'd like to go out some..."

"No," I cut him off "when we broke up it meant no more dates,"

"I know but you were right..." he protested

"Excuse me what'd you say?" I asked. Being the type of person of person I am, he just had to say it again

"You were right" he hesitated

"Okay continue,"

"You were right; every girl I hooked up with after didn't want to see me again,"

"And why was that?" I asked knowing the answer to my own question, like therapists often do

"My sex sucked..." he began to mumble. Trying not to laugh I said

"Look Justin I'll have to talk some other time I'm kinda busy now," I hung up. Reaching out for a chair I sat and nearly laughed my head off. This was way too funny.

Later that night

"I can't go on like this," I panted as I wiped the sweat from my face. I had been having the same dream for the past three days over and over and over again. Picking up my cell phone I called my therapist and made and appointment for 10am. I was not going to go another day having 'that' dream. You may think I'm a nut job and I may as well be one but after that horrid divorce my parents planted on me, everyone said I needed therapy to get over it. No one's going to listen to you and what you want, because they're older and they know what's best for you.

Stretching I flexed my so called muscles and cracked my bones. Putting on my track suit I went out for a jog around the block a couple times and back. When I returned I saw my answering machine flashing, pressing the button I recovered the message

"Hey Lexie," the deep voice began "I'm coming to look for you later, Danny." That was the end of the message. Danny, Danny I ran over and over again in my mind, his voice sounded so familiar but I just couldn't put a face to his sexy masculine voice. Dismissing it I went to shower and dressed for my appointment.

I drove at a reasonable pace to the office and when I got the desk at the receptionist, the lady there seemed to be bitching at everyone. I had 10 minutes before I would be called in and I really didn't have time for her. As I thought of how I would handle her case I noticed all the patients before me were men- probably going to see Dr. Destiny. She was a looker and from what I heard boned all her patients including the females- young, old and indifferent.

"How may I help you?" the receptionist asked, she chewed her gum so badly I thought it was going to fall out of her mouth. Ignoring her rudeness I noticed she wasn't even dressed formally. From what I could see in her sitting position- she was of a fair complexion, shoulder length blonde hair, a long sleeve white buttoned blouse which showed her receding cleavage and a pair of blue denim jeans.

"My name is Lexie Fambrick, I have an appointment for 10am," I smiled at her. She paused for a while answering calls

"Good morning, please hold," she echoed over and over again. I began to get impatient, the book open in front her had my name on the front page. I was getting so aggravated. Flashing my hair out of my face I leaned over the desk exposing to her my cleavage to her and my leg high pantyhose to those was behind me as I popped my leg like I saw ever so popular in movies.

"Dear, I'm running late," I began as I brushed my thumb against her soft cheek. Realizing me once again she smiled and said

"The doctor will see you now." As I exited I noticed the commotion I caused as now everyone who was behind me tried the same thing I did. I laughed to myself as I knew she was a lesbian so it was only natural for her to be indifferent to guys.

"Come in," said Doctor Orel

"Hey Pete," I began as I usually do "don't like the new receptionist,"

"Well I do," I saw the smirk on his face

"OMG, she's bi," I squealed. He just smiled which obviously implied I was right. Pete and I went way back, since my parents were rich I'd been going to therapy since I was like 5, but over the years I had convinced them it wasn't necessary. When their ever so popular divorce hit town they insisted I go back. Pete was cool; he was in his late 20's, kinda hot- tall, toned and handsome. What more was there?

Lying on the bed, I began to tell him about my dream.

"Well Lex, I know what the problem is," he began

"Really you do?" I asked as I got real excited, finally being able to solve my problem

"Yes but it's not medication," he began again "and I don't know if you might want to go through with it". Desperate for anything he was willing to offer I accepted.

Going over to a closet nearby he took out what seemed to be a patient's uniform- like what they used at the hospital, the light fitting blue clothes they ask you to wear before they examine you. I wondered for a while if he was going to do a cat scan on me or something but I refused to ask.

"Now the doors are sounds proof and you might scream a bit but you have to let it out," I nodded to show I understood but making sure he said

"If you don't want to go through with it tell me from now," I said nothing.

Coming over to me I saw him push the button calling for his receptionist.

"Lay over my lap," he said after he disrobed. He was just in a pair of boxers now; this is when I truly saw how hot he was with his 6 pack abs and his finely chiseled chest. I did as I was told. As I lay across his lap after he sat on the expanse of a couch he pulled both my hands behind my back and held them in one of his. Lifting up the skirt of the uniform he rubbed his large but smooth manly hands over my legs and up my thighs. It tickled and I shivered a bit. Running his hands over my buttocks he mumbled

"Firm," before he slapped me so hard I could squeal

"You've been a bad girl," he started to say as he took turns slapping me on each butt cheek.

"No, stop!" I screamed as I'd never gotten slapped there before like that.

"Stop resisting!" he yelled as he gripped my hands tighter. Just then the receptionist Julie walked in. standing in front of me she removed her pants and took her panties off, unbuttoning the first few buttons of her blouse she took her bra off. She watched us for a while,

Dr. Orel was spreading my legs, when I hesitated to open them further he slapped me on my butt again. I swear that they were now red as they stung every time he slapped me. As he opened my legs to the desired length I could feel him kissing and caressing my buttocks; moving his fingers in circular motions. Using his index finger he traced up my spine and back down; down between my butt cheeks and into my vagina. I felt violated.

"What're you doing?" I screamed. He motioned to Julie who helped him move me. Clearing his desk he ripped open the front of the uniform I was wearing and laid me stomach down onto the cold table. My hands still secured behind my back, I stood bent over on the table with my rear end exposed to him. Finally noticing Julie I saw her climb a top the table and sit down facing me; lifting her skirt she began to play with her clitoris so I could see, making moaning sounds as she did so. As she ripped open the rest of her blouse I saw her fondling her nipples

"Ohhh," she moaned as she began to finger herself. Totally forgetting that Pete was still there, he shoved couple fingers into my vagina and I could feel my juices flowing out onto his fingers. I wanted to ask him what he thought he was doing but it felt so good especially because Julie was tugging at my nipples with wet fingers from her pussy. Licking her fingers she stuck them down my throat as Pete started thrusting his fingers in and out of my seemingly wet cunt. I moaned against her fingers making a muffled sound, so much so that spit began to run down my chin. Stopping he used his hand now wet with my cum to slap me on the ass and run it through my ass crack. I fidgeted as I thought he would shove his fingers in my ass.

Suddenly I heard a zipper and then shortly after I felt his hard cock nudging against me as he wet the tip of his head with my wet pussy easing it in.

"Oh God no," I squealed against Julie's fingers.

"Julie shut her up," he demanded gruffly. Julie inching closer to grab my hair pulling it loose and drawing her lower body closer to my face, she shoved her pussy in my mouth. I tried to wriggle free for at first I couldn't breathe; when I finally got comfortable I looked up at her and she mouthed the words "suck it" with a gentle smile on her face. I hesitated at first but gulping hard I began to lick her wet pussy. First at the sides of the outer lips and then the inner where her juices had been flowing. I'd never gone down on a girl before but she tasted rather sweet. Soon I found myself tugging on the lips of her vagina with my teeth and licking her clitoris furiously like a dog thirsty for water at a well.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he grabbed my hair in her hands and thrust my face into her cunt over and over again. Meanwhile Pete had been stroking his cock, getting turned on from watching us. Julie nodded to him and that was when he thrust his huge throbbing cock into my ever to tight and wet pussy.

"Uhhhhhhh," I moaned and he thrust in and just far enough out for his head to still be inside me before ramming me once more. Julie now satisfied with what I had done to her began to kiss me. Lifting my head to her face she licked my cheek, then my chin, followed by my nose before she stuck her tongue down my throat, I nearly gagged but she didn't stop as she now began to suck on my tongue till it felt dry. Breaking from the kiss she looked down on me, opening my mouth she spit in it before proceeding to kiss me again. My climax hadn't been getting nearer by the minute as Pete fondled my breast with his hand whilst he rammed his sweet cock into me. Every time he rammed into me I could feel my erect nipples brush against the cold table which made me hornier. Losing himself he began to say

"Take my cock you filthy slut," surprisingly I was turned on by this and breaking from the kiss with Julie I yelled

"Fuck me you worthless scumbag!" I don't know if that made him angrier or more excited as he released my hands and grabbing me by the hair pulled my face up to his to kiss me. I didn't deny him, I let him swirl his tongue in and around my mouth, using the hand that he had just released to play with my clitoris further exciting myself as he rammed into me from behind.

"I'm coming!" I screamed as my body tingled with tiny electric shocks. Only Pete didn't climax with me, he pulled out after I came. Turning to face him I got on my knees and took his still wet cock into my mouth. It tasted of me and I didn't hesitate to lick the thick cream from the sides of his dick up to the head. He threw his head back and moaned. Julie moving over to me spread my legs a little wider as I knelt on the floor and begged me to sit on her face. She began to eat up the cum I had produced from Pete's fast and hard pounding, kissing the inner parts of my thighs and licking my pussy from its shaved front all the way to the back of my ass. I jumped as she did so.

As I fondled Pete's balls I went down on his dick to the point where I felt I would gag; then doing what I saw I porn videos I built up some saliva and spat it on his cock. Working my hands up and down, stroking it, it became slimy and easier to control. Trying my hand at the sucking again I went down on the head once more, going as far as I could before coming back up. Down then back up, down then back up until my movements got faster and his dick was so wet it started to fall out of my mouth. Helping me, he held my head steady as he rammed his beautiful cock down my throat. I tried hard not to graze him with my teeth, sucking hard on him as he fucked my face. He began to moan and pant as his fucking became a frenzy; he rammed into my mouth as hard and fast as he did with my pussy till I held him. Stopping him I contained his whole manhood in my mouth as he emptied his contents, something I'd never done before. Pushing my tongue up against the roof of my mouth I swallowed him and licking the remains from his sore cock. Julie surprised at what she saw grabbed me by the buttocks pulling my cunt closer to her face.

Looking up at Pete I fondled my breasts after licking my fingers as his receptionist ate me out. At first he just stared blankly, but afterward he sat down as if utterly amused. Confused with his reaction I turned my back to him, Julie still eating me out so I could finger her. Basically in the 69 position, I began to thrust my fingers into her the way Pete had rammed into me. She moaned muffled against pussy, I chuckled amused, but sooner said I could feel myself climaxing once more. Noticing this she began to suck really hard on my clitoris, refusing to let up; I twisted her nipples as I screamed when I came pulling out a scream in her also.

After I had relaxed and cleared my mind; Julie, Pete and I sat down then I asked

"What was that for?"

"I figured if your fantasy comes true then you won't dream about it anymore," realizing what he said I smiled.

THE END