Just A Dream

Story Info
Sharing a dream about an old friend.
6k words
4.18
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

My friends are here to visit from my hometown! Now when I say friends, what I mean are two sisters that rode my bus until high school and turned out to be best friends with my now exgirlfriend. It wasn't until I was out of high school that I really got to know them well. Michele is the older sister, who was in my ex-girlfriend's class and Nikki is her younger sister. Nikki, is the hotter sister by far with her short stature, freckled face, blonde hair and breasts that I would hold for days. Oh, did I mention her bubble butt, yes I would love to get a handful of that as well.

It isn't that Michele isn't good looking. Her red hair, fiery personality, arms full of tattoos and pretty face are attractive too...I would sleep with her as a consolation prize. Michele is about five inches taller than her little sister and a tad bit skinnier.

So anyways, now that you know about my friends, lets get to the story. My friends have come down to visit me in Florida to get away from the cold weather. Both of them have recently separated from their husbands and looking to have a good time. When they arrive I give them both a long hug, feeling their breasts pressing against my chest. We sit around and chat over a good meal the first day.

At night time, I show them to the spare bedroom where there is a full size mattress lying on the floor without a frame. It isn't the best of situations, but it is the best I have for them.

I go to my bedroom and fantasize about the two girls as they take turns showering and getting ready for bed. My imagination runs wild as I imagine seeing Nikki naked in the shower, lathering herself up with soap. It doesn't take long before I am hard and horny. I lay in bed and think about Nikki, her beautiful smile and what it would be like to spend a night with her. She has been married for twelve years and was dating a friend of mine before that. The only time she was single was when I was dating my ex. We have never been single at the same time until now. That doesn't mean that I have a chance with her, but at least the opportunity is there, if I can get her away from her sister.

The next day we eat breakfast then walk down to my community pool to relax and let the girls sunbathe. I cannot wait for the chance to see them in bikinis. It doesn't take long before I get my wish. Michele takes off her t-shirt and loose shorts, revealing her pink bikini, then sits down in a lounge chair and starts reading her book.

Nikki strips off her over clothes then quickly dives into the pool. I watch as she comes up from underneath the water with wet hair. It is enough to make me hard right there. I look down to make sure I am not sporting a boner. She wipes the water from her face then hops out of the pool and takes a seat next to her sister. I jump into the pool and quickly face the girls. Nikki is straddling the lounge chair just as I open my eyes. I catch a quick glimpse of her temporary camel toe with her bikini bottoms clinging to her body. She sits down and looks at me with a smile. I am sure she knows I am checking her out, but I don't care.

I glance over at Michele, who has her face buried in her book, then I look at Nikki again. While checking out her breasts, I notice that her nipples are hard. This is the first time I have had an opportunity to see her chest in a swimming suit, though I have known her since she was in kindergarten. Her bikini top is clinging to her skin also, revealing her small areola around her nipples. I can feel my dick starting to grow hard.

After swimming around for a little while and knowing that the girls burn easily, I remind the girls to put on sun block. I cannot help but watch as the sisters lather each other up with sun block. We spend most of the morning down by the pool before heading back to my house where we relax in my screened porch.

The next morning Nikki asks me to apply sun block to her back before we head back down to the pool. I am more than happy to oblige. She lays down on the floor, face down with her hands above her head.

After checking out her nice round butt, I straddle her hips and squirt sun block on her back. She asks me to untie her bikini top so that I can cover all of her back. For the next couple of minutes I revel in rubbing the sun block all over her back. As I move down to the sides of her back, I feel sideboob. My instinct is to pull my hand away, but she doesn't make a comment or move. She does need to make sure her sideboobs don't burn also, right?

Her hands above her head give me a slight view of her breasts. Such a tease. I move down her body a little further and rest my hips on her butt so that I can apply the sun block to her lower back. When I lean forward, I feel my hardon slightly press between her butt cheeks.

Nikki laughs and says, "Get that thing out of my ass crack."

I apologize and lie to her, telling her that I didn't notice it was there. If she felt it there then she also knows that I am aroused. Her knowing that I am aroused, by rubbing sun block on her back, makes me feel a little awkward. I finish applying the sun block to her back then turn around and apply it to the back of her legs.

By time I am done, my hardon has subsided. I stand up and move to the couch. Nikki ties her bikini top then stands up and heads back into the bedroom, but not before glancing down to try and take a peek of my hardon. Seeing her glance between my legs lets me know that she is at least remotely interested in seeing it.

A few minutes later, the sisters come out of the bedroom ready to go to the pool. We sit down at the kitchen table, eat scrambled eggs and toast, then head to the back of my subdivision to swim and sunbathe. Nikki and I playfully play around in the pool, innocently touching and pushing each other under the water while Michele reads her book and soaks up the sun.

After about thirty minutes Nikki goes to use the restroom, but it is locked today for some reason. She asks me to walk her back to the house so I grab my keys and tell Michele we will be right back.

She says, "I will be right here relaxing."

I bring up the good times we had partying back in the day as we walk toward my house. Nikki asks why I don't have a woman yet. I tell her I don't have a woman yet because she wasn't single until recently. My comment makes her laugh and blush.

"I am not that pretty." she says.

I am not sure if she is fishing for a compliment or truly believes her words, but I am not about to pass up the low hanging fruit.

"Not pretty? Are you kidding? I think you are gorgeous."

She shyly looks away for a second before looking back at me and replies, "Are you serious?"

I put my arm around her waist and pull her hip to mine. "Hell yeah I am serious. Your face with it's freckles and your small, cute nose are so pretty. Not to mention your blue eyes that seem to go on forever."

"I have always hated my freckles" she replies as we take a left at the "Y" in the road and begin walking down my street.

It is now or never for me to take a shot. "Nikki, you are one of the most beautiful women that I know and this is not bullshit. I have always thought you were gorgeous. If I were not dating a good friend of yours when you were single, I would have been all over you."

"You are just saying that" she says.

I stop her at the front of my driveway and turn her toward me so that we are standing face to face, my body pressed against hers. We look into each other's eyes with a serious look on both our faces.

"There is one thing I have always dreamed of doing" I tell her.

She looks down at my mouth as if to read my mind then looks back at my eyes before asking, "What is that?"

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her hips against mine before I move my hands up to her chin and say, "I have always wanted to do this."

Without waiting to see her reaction, I lean in and press my lips against her mouth. Her lips are full and soft just like I always imagined they would be. I kiss her bottom lip and feel her kiss my top lip. We kiss for just a moment before she instinctively pulls back just an inch. I look her deep in the eyes then go in for a second kiss. This time her lips are parted. I part kiss both her lips then suck her bottom lip in my mouth for a second or two.

"I am sorry but I really have to pee." she says giggling.

I laugh and say, "I am sorry. I forgot."

We quickly make our way to my door on the side of the house. It takes a few seconds before I am able to get the key in the lock and open the door. The moment the door is open Nikki rushes to the bathroom and closes the door behind her. I hear the toilet seat clang and then hear the pee rushing into the toilet. It seems like she pees forever.

When she is finished in the bathroom I use the toilet myself then meet her at the front door. I have a notion to lean in and give her another kiss, with our faces are just an inch apart, but I don't want to press my luck.

As I am opening the door she turns toward the outside. I take a step forward, expecting her to walk outside, and accidently bump into her. My crotch bumps into her butt. She says, "Hey now!" before turning around and wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling my body against her body. I can feel her breasts pressing against my chest, causing my crotch stir. I lean in and give her kiss which leads to a series of kisses. She moves her hands to my hips and pushes me back inside the house then pushes the door shut with her foot.

I am in disbelief of what is happening, hoping this leads to where I think it is going. She pushes me onto the couch next to the door and straddles my legs, sitting on me. My hands reach up and palm her cheeks. Our lips meet and we start making out. I run my hands up and down her bare back then play with the back of her neck, underneath her hair. My touch sends a chill down her back, causing her to arch her back toward me, pressing her chest against me once again.

My hands hold the back of her head as we kiss passionately. Our tongues begin to swirl inside her mouth for several seconds as she rests her hands on my shoulders. My dick is growing harder with each passing second as I anticipate this leading to more things. I move my hands to her hips then slide my hands up her ribcage. She pulls her body back a few inches while continuing to kiss me, giving my hands access to the front of her body.

Nervously, I slide my hands under her bikini top, hoping that she doesn't get mad. She sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and moans softly as my fingers slide over her breasts. Her nipples are hard and poke the palm of my hand as I grope her breasts, which are just a little more than a handful. This lasts less than a minute before she pulls her face away from me and says, "Michele is going to wonder where we are."

I pull my hand away from her chest and grab her hips, holding her on top of me as I lean in and give her a couple more kisses, not wanting to stop. She slides her hips down my legs and stands up then extends her hands out to me. I grab her hands and let her help me up. As I stand up, I grind my hips against her hips. She laughs at my persistence then steps toward the door.

"You are bad" she comments as she is opening the door. We start walking down my sidewalk with my hand around her waist. I am not sure if this will ever go any further, but I have gotten further than I ever thought I would get with her.

When we are half way back to the pool I finally break the silence. "Thank you."

"For what?" she replies, as if she doesn't really know what I am thanking her for.

"Thank you for letting me give you a kiss or twenty" I reply, explaining the obvious.

"Oh, for that. You are welcome", she replies in a nonchalant tone of voice, making me feel like she is possibly regretting the moment we had.

When we are within sight of the pool she pushes my hand off her hip. We continue walking side by side until we enter the pool area. Michele is swimming laps in the pool. Nikki walks down the pool steps and slowly submerges herself into the water. I take a seat on the third lounge chair and close my eyes, replaying the kisses I have dreamt about forever in my mind.

After an hour, we head back to the house. Michele says she wants to run to the store to buy groceries for supper and browse around the local shops. Nikki says she is going to take a nap so I volunteer to go with Michele. As I am speaking, I see Nikki give me a look of death. I regret that I have volunteered to go with Michele now because Nikki obviously wanted some alone time with me.

Luckily, Michele says, "No, that is okay. I will find my way around, but thanks for the offer."

I breathe a sigh of relief and take a seat in my recliner and watch the TV, until Michele heads for the stores. A couple of minutes later, Nikki comes out of her bedroom and walks toward me. I look up at her face to see if I can tell what she is up to.

She sits down next to me in the recliner, forcing me to have to move over and make way for her. The recliner seat is hardly big enough for the both of us, so I turn my hips slightly to the side, facing her. She does the same.

"So you didn't want to spend time alone with me?" she asks.

The question sounds like a trap. "I thought you were truly going to take a nap and I didn't want Michele to get lost, so I offered to go with her. If I had known you wanted to spend alone time with me, I wouldn't have offered. Although, she may have been a little suspicious if neither of us wanted to go with her."

Nikki looks away from me and starts watching the television. One hand is resting on her stomach and the right hand is resting on her hip. I sit still wondering if she is wanting me to take the initiative or what she is doing. I say to myself, "To hell with it" and go in for the kiss.

As if she were waiting for me to make the move, she rolls over on top of me. I readjust my hips and lay her body on top of me as I push the recliner chair to a lying position. She spreads her legs and allows my closed legs to slide in between her crotch. Her hair is lying all over my face as we kiss like we are estranged lovers who have not seen each other for a long time. I reach around her body and grab two hands full of her ass, causing her to arch her hips toward me. Feeling her hips grind against my crotch causes me to press my hips into her. She moans softly inside my mouth.

My body freezes for a split second as my eyes shoot wide open in reaction to her moan. The sound of her moan excites me beyond belief. I squeeze her ass a second time and thrust my hips at the same time, anticipating her arching her hips against me. Wanting to take this further, I slide my hand up the back of her shirt and start working on the dreaded bra clasps.

After a few seconds Nikki laughs and reaches around her back, unclasping the bra in one swift movement. I lick the side of her face, paying her back for acting cocky. She pulls her face away from me and gives me a disgusted luck.

"Eww, what was that for?"

I roll her off the side of the recliner and fall on top of her. We are both laughing until I lean in and kiss the tip of her nose. She looks at me weird again until I kiss her in the right place, her mouth. Our hips start grinding against each other as we begin dry humping.

"Do you want to go to my bedroom?" I ask, expecting it to be a rhetorical question.

To my surprise, she replies, "No."

"Oh, okay" I respond, then slide off to the side of her body. My hand slides up her shirt and massages her breasts for a bit. Wanting to advance things past where we have already been, I push her shirt up above her breasts then begin licking her nipples and making kisses all over her breasts. Nikki's eyes are open, watching me the whole time until I suck her left nipple into my mouth. She closes her eyes and moans softly. I continue sucking on her nipples for several minutes, holding her breasts in my hand as I suck on the nipples. Her moans are like a Siren's song, to my ears.

She holds the back of my head with one hand and drags her nails down my back with her other hand. We lose track of time, touching and feeling each other's upper bodies until we hear a car door. I look up at the clock and see that an hour has passed. Nikki quickly stands up and rushes into the bedroom.

As she is running away I say, "You are going to have to take care of this problem in my pants before the night is over."

I try to figure out how to get my raging boner to go down before Michele enters the house. Out of ideas, I run into my own bedroom and lock myself in my bathroom with the fan on, making it seem like I am using the toilet.

For dinner, Michele makes a pasta dish and fresh bread. While we are sitting down to eat the girls talk about how small the mattress is in the spare bedroom. Michele complains that Nikki moves around too much during the night time. I laugh at their back and forth bantering.

"One of you can sleep in my bed. It is larger" I say, hoping that Nikki takes me up on the offer and not Michele. As is my luck, Michele would accept the offer.

Michele says, "I will take your bed...if it is just me."

While I act like I am considering the offer, Nikki says, "I will...but no touching!"

Michele turns and looks at Nikki, her face turned away from me.

Michele turns to get my reaction. I laugh and reply, "How about spooning?"

Michele looks back at Nikki who replies, "No! I know what happens to you men down their while you are sleeping and I don't want anything in my ass!"

"Fine", I reply.

After dinner we watch a couple of movies on Netflix. Michele and Nikki sit on the couch and I sit on the recliner. After the movies are done, we get ready for bed. I go into my room and strip down to my boxers and a t-shirt. I can faintly hear the girls talking in the spare bedroom, which has another bedroom separating their room from my bedroom.

I turn off the overhead light in my bedroom and climb into bed. A little bit later my bedroom door opens. Nikki walks into the bedroom wearing a loose pair of shorts and a light colored t-shirt. She closes the door behind her then walks in the dark to my bed and sits down on the edge. My eyes have adjusted to the dark and I watch her reach behind her back and remove her bra. She places the bra on the floor then slides her shorts off and quickly climbs under the sheets next to me.

I look her in the face, not knowing whether she meant what she said at dinner or not. She scoots closer to me and presses her nose against mine. I lift my head a little and press my lips to hers. She gives me a soft kiss. I kiss her back and hold her head still. We softly kiss for a few minutes before Nikki turns away from me. I cuddle up next to her and spoon up against her body. Happily, she doesn't push me away. Instead, she reaches back, grabs my right hand and places it on her stomach. Her hand rests on top of my hand.

I lean in and smell her hair then push it away and kiss her neck. She exhales softly and shifts her head away from me, giving me full access to her neck. I plant several butterfly kisses up and down her neck while she holds my hand against her stomach.

"Be good" she says after a minute or so.

"What?" I whisper.

She says, "I can feel you pressing against my butt. Be good."

I laugh, not realizing that I have been pressing my hips against her butt until she mentioned it. "I am sorry, you just make me so excited."

My hand starts sliding up her stomach. She pushes my hand back down to her lower stomach then says, "Let's wait a little bit until my sister is asleep."

Her comment tells me that she is thinking what I am thinking. BINGO!! Biding time is the enemy of me right now. My hormones are in overdrive and I am horny as hell from our makeout and touching session earlier in the day. I don't know how she can possibly control herself. Wanting to be good until I am allowed to play, I hold her close but keep my hips an inch or so from her butt so that I don't accidently grind against her again. Her breathing grows soft and rhythmic. I wonder if she is falling asleep.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers
12