Just a Dream

Story Info
She wakes from a dream to find she is not alone.
4.9k words
4.32
31.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you Malcah_ms for the great editing job.*

She wakes to the sound of footsteps on the stairs, the heavy clopping sound of a man in a hurry. She slowly opens her eyes to see light faintly streaming in through the half-closed blinds and realizes it is finally morning. She sighs heavily and rolls over to hug her pillow and burry her head from the morning sun not wanting to leave the comfort and security of her bed. She realizes the noise must have been the upstairs neighbor going out to work. “Click,” yes that was definitely the outside door closing.

She allows her mind to drift and her thoughts take her to her Master’s arms. She wishes that instead of cuddling into the softness of the pillow at her side she could caress his firm strong body and feel his warmth.

They are both new at playing S&M games but she finds this commitment with a dominant Master very fulfilling and he seems to be enjoying her as well. As Master he has been very good to her, supporting her emotional needs, while helping her explore sexually. She finds him to be a compassionate Sadist who works hard at learning her limits in order to supply her with just the right amount of pain to induce wonderful endorphin highs. He is a devil at heart and loves to play lascivious games, which delights her immensely and he truly appreciates all her gifts she gives him in return. Her Master is indeed perfect in her eyes and she delights in those rare occasions when they can play.

She misses him now, for lately he has been very busy with home and work and hasn’t had time to talk or play with her. She tries to occupy her time with other more vanilla friends, but in her heart they just aren’t fulfilling -- something is desperately lacking. Feeling weary and out of touch she lies dreamily in her bed thinking of him. Thinking of all the special moments they have shared and explored and all the taunting teasing things he says are yet to come.

She feels his presence surrounding her, cloaking her with his warmth. She swears she can almost her him calling her his Pet and asking her if she is ready to play. Like a good Dom he never takes, he always asks and she so willingly gives up her power. Feeling so secure in her mind and safe curled up in her bed, she allows her eyes to grow heavy and she gives in to the darkness as she slowly drifts back to sleep.

Mmmm Mmmm. She wakes in a terrible fright. She can feel a knee being pressed into her back holding her down and a hand forcing her face into the pillow. She tries to struggle but can’t, the grip on her head is too tight. She attempts to scream but ever movement is met with a tighter grip of her hair and moments of suffocation, as her face is pressed harder into the pillow.

All right, she thinks, just stay calm, if I don’t move I can breathe. And she struggles to gasp for air. Oh God where am I, she thinks as she tried to peer out the side of one eye. The room is dark and she can feel a chill in the air. But wasn’t this her house? Wasn’t she home in her bed just a minute ago?

Then she hears his voice, a stern voice definitely male and its edginess makes her shiver.

“I’m not here to hurt you lady, I’m here to show you what you’ve been missing,” he says.

What the hell was this sicko thinking? Who the heck did he think he was talking to?

Again the voice, “Now put your arms around behind your back,” he commanded. A mere second passed and she felt him reach out to grab her left arm and pull it behind her back, jerking it hard.

“Look I will only ask you once,” he said, as the grip on her hair grew tighter.

She tried to scream but the weight on her back grew heavier literally forcing all the air out of her lungs and she could only let out a heavy moan.

“I said only once and then I will take whatever it was I asked for, so don’t test me. It won’t work. Do you understand me?” It was said in the form of a question but given the tone in his voice it certainly didn’t require an answer.

She simply nodded as best she could and slowly moved her other arm around behind her, as he had demanded.

“Keep your face turned to the pillow and don’t move.” He took a second to make sure she would obey before releasing the grip on her head and quickly securing her wrists with a small stretch of rope he had brought along.

“Now see, wasn’t that easier,” he said with a sarcastic chuckle.

She could feel the flame of humiliation rising on her face as she endured this man’s physical power over her. Oh soon, very soon, she thought, this asshole is going to make a mistake and then things will be very different. He won’t be laughing long.

She raised her head just a touch, high enough to get a look about the room. Yes, she was right, she was home, but things looked different somehow. How did he get into her house? Was that a blanket over the window, why was the room so dark? Who was this person and why her? What had she ever done to him?

So many questions running through her head, confusing her, making her mind spin. But she had to keep her wits. That was her only defense, she obviously couldn’t overpower him he was very strong, he had already proved that. What could he possibly want from her? It wasn’t as if there was money or valuables lying about. So what was this about? I mean really what was the worst he could do to her. Beat her; use her body for sex, hell to her that was fun and games. But the shear audacity of a stranger invading her home and demanding things from her. That could not be allowed.

He watched her from behind. He could almost see the wheels spinning in her head. He knew she wanted to fight him, but how. It amused him and he chuckled again. She started to turn her head in the direction of the noise but a hand came about quickly and pushed her face down onto the pillow.

“What did I tell you about keeping your face in the pillow?” A slap across the back of her head punctuated the statement and she jerked.

“Since you are so inquisitive perhaps I should help you out,” He grabs a handful of hair and raises her head high enough to slip a scarf about her eyes and the room went black.

She lies still in the darkness, listening, not sure what she should do. Waiting for a noise or something to tell her what he is up to. She can feel him moving off her, but there is still a horrible pain in her back. Her arms secured so tightly at the wrist that it hurts to move and her head was beginning to ache.

“Now where oh where do you hide all those wonderful toys you write about?”

His voice was whimsical as if this was a game and she keyed in on words and the terror hit her hard. Write about. Oh lord, this wasn’t some random sicko; this was planned.

Hearing his voice across the room she slowly turns her head from the pillow, “Write about, what the hell are you talking about?”

“Oh Lady, you write all those stories about playing with your Master and being such a good pain slut. I just had to come check it out for myself. You see; you inspired me.”

His words hit here like a bucket of cold ice and a shiver run up her back. He must have seen the look of shock on her face for she heard a slight snicker from across the room. And her face flushed in fury.

“Ah, here they are.” She hears a rusting of a paper bag and knows he has found the whips and toys he was looking for above the closet. A heavy sigh escapes her lips and she lays her head back down on the pillow. Oh God, what now, she thinks.

She jumps as his hand comes down and caresses her face. “Ah sweetie, you look so sad, I promise you’ll enjoy this,” his voice condescending in nature.

She jerks away from his touch and spats back, “I sincerely doubt it.” “You know you better leave before my boyfriend gets home. He eats pieces of shit like you for breakfast. He’s not going to like this.”

“Come on now, there is no one coming. You live alone. Your daughter has moved out for the school year.” He takes a long pause as he watches her face and knows her mind is processing every word. “No one is expecting you today. You have no appointments. In fact we’ve got all day.”

The horror of the truth hit her and she knew this guy was way to confidant. He knew far too much about her and her life and that thought alone frightened her. She let out a ferocious scream and then another and then another until her throat hurt. She had hoped someone would hear or it would scare him into leaving.

He simply stroked the back of her head and said, “Feel better now? I told you no one was coming.”

She started to tremble, he was right, how many times had she played with Master and screamed her head off in ecstasy and no one ever heard or if they had they just ignored it. A lump formed in her throat and she couldn’t swallow, she couldn’t talk, she could barely breath. A tear ran down her check as she realized the gravity of the situation.

He grabs her shoulders and rolls her onto her back. ‘Oh that is much better,” he says seeing the fear on her face. “I just knew if we took a little time to get to know one another you would like me.”

The thought sickened her and she wanted to vomit. She had never felt so alone, so afraid and so vulnerable in all her life and she wished she could just melt away right now. Despair overtook her and the tears that were welling up in her eyes began to fall. .

“Hang on Lady; I said I wasn’t here to hurt you.”

Was this asshole insane? He had her tied up and now totally at his mercy. He could hurt her or worse kill her and no one would know for days. What about her daughter, what about Jess, who would care for her; the terror just kept building and she couldn’t stop it.

The tears flowed unchecked now and she screamed out in agony.

“Ok, enough of that,” he says and a hard slap across the face brought her back to reality. “I just want to make it perfectly clear who is in control here, now relax.”

A look of total shock registered on her face as she sniffs back tears and tried to dry her face on a nearby pillow.

He grabs her face in a firm grip and turns it toward him. “You’re much too pretty to be fussing like this and I only came here to play with you,” he said as he wipes her face with the corner of the blanket. “Now let me see what I get to work with,” and he starts to lift up the corner of her nightshirt but she is laying on it and it is way too tight. “Oh way too much trouble,” he says. “You be a good girl and lie still for a minute will you dear,” and she hears him leave the room.

Seconds seem like minutes and she wonders should she try and make it to the front door. It will surely be locked and what if she can’t get out. What might he do to her for disobeying? She barely has time to think things through when she hears him return and fells him sit next to her on the bed again.

“Hold still,” he says and she can feel the cold blade of the knife as it slices through the thin material of her shirt.

Terror struck her and she tried to wiggle away. “Ahh,” she screams as the tip accidentally sticks her in the side.

“Didn’t I say to hold still? Are you determined to get hurt today? Silly womon,” he snickers.

Her breathing is shallow and she is trying to lie very still now. Oh God she hates knives. She prays she has never written about that before. She doesn’t think so. She doesn’t want to tip her hand to him any further than she has. She thinks if he were to threaten her she may just die.

He finishes cutting way the straps and the garment lays limp now at her sides and she feels the cold air in the room. Her nipples begin to stiffen. Was it from the chill in the air or the fear?

“Hum…nice tits dear. What shall we do with them? Oh I have an idea,” and she hears the dresser draw open and the rustling of chains. He had found her nipple clamps, but how. How long had he been in her house? Had he had time to look through her drawers? What else did he know about her?

Her arms were aching so bad being tied behind her back and now her whole body hurt as well from this horribly uncomfortable position.

She feels him sliding the clips on her nipples and feels him pull the chain to make sure they were secure. A small gasp escapes her lips at the sudden burst of pain and he laughs at her discomfort.

“Like that sweetie, how about this,” and he attaches clothespins all over her tits as well and one last one right on the tip.

He slips his knees between hers and pushes her legs apart and she can feel his hands trailing down over her breast and thighs to her most private parts. She feels his weight shift and he is now sitting between her thighs with his knees on her legs to keep them spread apart.

He begins tormenting her, first his fingers, then his whole hand. As he explores her very wet pussy with small gentle strokes and probing fingers. she begins to moan. she can feel her body becoming aroused. She doesn’t want to give in to this feeling this asshole is creating but her tits are on fire and her pussy is begging to be satisfied. Gosh she just wishes he would ram those fingers deep inside her and get it over with.

What the hell was she thinking? This was the enemy she was not supposed to enjoy this.

What is it they say about being attacked? You are supposed to lie still and not give them any reaction that is what they want.

This guy is insane, a stalker. He just wants to see her fear. Hadn’t that pleased him earlier?

Ahhhh, ooohhhh her body was beginning to wither against his hand. The sensations he is creating by stroking her clit and lightly penetrating her vagina and ass in rhythm were driving her insane. She couldn’t help but let out tiny gasps of pain and pleasure.

She could feel his body lean over hers now and his breath upon her chest. He was removing the clips with his mouth while continuing to fuck her pussy. As the blood came rushing back he plunged his fingers deep inside her and using his other hand he grabbed her left tit causing an instant increase in pain. She screamed out and thrust her hips hard against his hand and melted with the most wonderful orgasm.

“Oh, you are a good pain slut, aren’t you? I knew you could do that. Your body was screaming yes from the moment we started.”

The embarrassment and humiliation of what she had just allowed to happen came over her and she began to tear up again.

All of a sudden she could feel little hot pricks upon her chest. What was he doing? Sticking her with needles? “Oh God no, please stop,” she cried. But the hot stinging needles just moved down her thighs across her pussy and back up again. Wait, not needles. What was this? Wax. Hot wax she thought. She tried pleading with him again. “Please I beg you, please stop.”

His hand went to part her pussy lips and she could feel a cool breeze as he was obviously examining her. “Hum, I’d love to believe you sweetie but you are getting so wet for me right now, and I kind of have to go with what I see. Sorry.”

Damn him. Why was he making her do this? If he just wanted to get his kicks from beating someone she would let him, just so he would leave. Her mind started to drift away again. No, no she would not give in to despair. She had to fight. She resolved herself to not give him any more satisfaction from her begging -- she would just take it.

She tried to force her mind to that safe place she goes when she plays with Master. But she felt so lost and alone she just couldn’t manage to get there. So she simply moaned softly and cried out occasionally when he got to close with the wax and burned her.

“Let’s see how wet you can get for me now shall we?” And he leaned across her waist with his upper body and the added weight made her scream out in pain.

“Oh yeah, sorry about that. Your hands have probably gone numb by now haven’t they? Well then I guess we will just roll you over, that should help.” He reaches out and grabs her arm; he throws the pillows onto the floor and rolls her onto her stomach. Her hands had turned bright red from being confined for so long. He knew he needed to change her bondage or risk doing permanent damage to her tender nerves.

He tries to untie the ropes at her wrist and simply can’t. Her persistent tugging on them has caused them to tighten beyond belief. He notices they are actually digging into her soft flesh about her hands and he can’t imagine her not complaining about that earlier. This girl was beyond belief; she would rather endure physical pain and torture rather then give in. It was her vow to not relinquish control to anyone but Master. But that is what today was all about. Taking away her ability to choose, breaking her will and forcing her to accept the simple pleasures of the flesh at his control.

He carefully slips the knife in under the ropes and cuts her out of her bindings. Her hands are so numb that he doubts she even knows or cares that they are free now, but he doesn’t want to take any chances. He reaches into the gym bag he has brought and takes out some Velcro cuffs and straps. He pulls back on her shoulders and tells her to sit up on her knees facing the headboard.

The release of tension on her shoulders tells her, her hands are free and she uses them to push herself up. She moans loudly at the pain bending her wrists causes and he looks concerned.

“What’s wrong? Your hands? Let me see them.”

She sits down on her heels and lifts her hands in front of her, palms out to show him.

“Am I sitting in front of you,” she hears his voice sternly say. She slowly shakes her head and extends her arms behind her back. Palms up.

He softly grabs her wrists and rubs small circles on each with this thumb trying to bring back the circulation. “Wiggle your fingers for me,” he says.

She snorts in exasperation at his request and he jerks her wrists together causing her shoulders to pinch behind her. Aaahh, she gasps at the sudden change. His hands are large and strong and he was easily holding her wrists confined in one of his.

“I was trying to be nice, but you just have to have it your way, you fucking little control slut. Well that will cost you,” and she feels soft fabric being secured around her ankles and then the same applied to her writs. She hears the crisp sound of Velcro separating and knew she was being cuffed.

Her breathing comes in small gasps as she fights back tears; the idea that she just let herself be subdued again enters her mind. Damn it what was she thinking? She wasn’t thinking. She actual had a chance a second ago to try to get away and she blew it. She sat there like the sub she was and delivered herself back into bondage and that thought sicken her. She gulped hard as she felt the restrains being tightened; drawing her wrists to her ankles. His hand came up and pushed her face and shoulders back down on the bed in a position were all her weight was leveraged forward and her ass exposed.

“Nice, getting wet for me already,” he says has he runs his hand up the back of her thighs and across her wet pussy. “Well you’re just going to have to wait,” the sarcasm in his voice was nauseating.

How dare he think she wanted him? What a pompous ass. But did she, she had a chance, she probably had a couple of good chances to get away but instead she just gave in. He had not asked for anything, he had taken it all and she had let him. She felt like the lowliest of creatures allowing him to use her like this without so much as a fight.

The first round of swats interrupted her thoughts. His hand she thinks. He staggered the blows and the intensity and she was never sure when to expect one or where. Some were just mere pats and some rocked her very foundation and she would scream out. Then the paddle, but this time resounding smacks all over her back and shoulders as well. She could feel her ass turning red and knew very well that this was just the beginning.

She was right; he had the whips out now and was just laying lash upon lash on her tender skin. She could tell he was walking around the bed and beating her, because the direction of the blows would change as well as the intensity. Her mind was starting to spin as she screamed out in pain, Yellow, Yellow. He paused as if assessing the situation and his hand gently caressed her red-whelped ass.

12