Just a Family Affair

Story Info
My stepson and I get along famously.
2.6k words
4.29
130.1k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

When I married my boss I knew I would enjoy some financial advantages over just being his girlfriend on the side but as time went on there were other benefits.

I got along well enough with my stepson, Duncan didn't get along all that well with his mother and he didn't resent me. In high school he was mostly into being on the football team, even if he was a second string linebacker, and the girls who were enamored with football players. And he was popular with the girls. He entertained cheerleaders, athletes, scholars, nerds, a couple of goth girls and any number of fat girls. He played football not favorites.

Well Duncan wasn't much for the books either, so he ended up attending junior college as a freshman, and he was still a second string linebacker. But he was still popular with the girls.

It was early during his freshman year I came to realize just how much of a hunk of young man Duncan was, all those girls couldn't be wrong. At 6-2 tall and 215 pounds Duncan had a thick mop of blond hair, a magnificent body and from seeing him in a Speedo and overhearing some gossip from more than a few girls he was apparently prodigious.

I don't consider it conceited to say I caught Duncan checking me out any number of times. I've got quite the hot little body for being 38 years old, all of 5 feet tall and a tight 100 pounds with a 32B chest and long thick jet black hair.

So this one non-descript Friday night Duncan and I were in the pool, my husband had departed that morning on one of his endless fishing trips with the guys and would be gone until Tuesday. Both of us were alternately swimming, floating and just winding down from the day. I had on a modest string bikini, if there is such a thing and Duncan has on a pair of long baggy swim trunks.

I was actually teasing Duncan when I asked, "How can it be a Friday night and no female company for you?"

He replied, "No just worked out that way, nothing going on and nobody to hang with. Except for you, of course."

Well whatever hit me at that moment I decided to see how much I could get going on. I came up behind Duncan as he stood waist deep in the water and jumped on his back, wrapping my legs barely around his midsection and my arms around his neck. With his strength it was no problem for Duncan to stand steady with me on his back. After about a minute of me just hanging there he squatted down submerging us both under water. I held firm and a few seconds later he stood back up.

It was a playful move and spurred me to my own playful next move. I slid slowly down Duncan's back so my feet were on the bottom of the pool. My arms were just long enough to reach around Duncan's waist and hug his big solid backside against my body. Then I slid one hand into the waistband of his trunks and found one seriously large dick.

My arms were too short to reach around Duncan's thick body and get both hands into his shorts and I could have used both on his semi hard cock. So keeping my one hand in his shorts with a firm grip on his dick I used my free hand to turn Duncan towards me.

I looked up at a smiling stepson and said, "Would you prefer a quick finish right here or should we go inside and do a proper job of it in bed?"

Duncan did a quick hair flip and reached down, put his hands under my arms and lifted me to eye level with him and replied, "I vote for going inside and seeing how long we can go at it."

"So that makes it unanimous." I said.

Duncan then put me over his right shoulder and began walking to the shallow end to walk up the steps out of the pool. Once out he patted me on the ass and just said softly, "Oh yeah."

It was a unique and awesome feeling to be transported like that by such a strapping young buck, my only disappointment being all I could do from my position was stroke Duncan's broad back. But that was only momentary as we quickly arrived in Duncan's bedroom and he deposited me on the bed. On route Duncan had shown great foresight and untied my bikini bottom so after I dispatched my top I sat up and helped him out of his swim trunks.

Oh fuck, what a specimen. Hanging there still not fully erect it was a good seven inches and thick like I could only dream of. I've some experience with whoppers like Duncan although it had been a while but I just lifted it up, opened wide and got to it. I took the whole head in my mouth in one gulp so to speak and held the throbbing and growing shaft with one hand and a pair of nice large balls in the other.

After a few minutes of delicious sucking I pulled back and looked up at a mesmerized Duncan then letting his monster dong slip from between my lips asked, "This bad boy will recharge and be ready to go again won't it?"

Duncan in an almost pleading voice replied, "Oh yeah for you have no doubt."

With that pledge I took that fat dong in my mouth and resumed sucking heartily on the front 6 inches and slowly kept going. With eight hard inches in my mouth there wasn't much to hold onto so I reached around and squeezed Duncan's muscular butt, and damn that was nice. I really didn't feel the need to show off but I just wanted to prove to myself I could still do it so I went all the way and deep throated the magnificent ten inches at my disposal.

That was all my young stud could take and he stroked my hair and I sensed he was ready to blow. So I pulled back so just the fat knob of his dong was in my mouth and jerked the shaft with both my little hands. I was ready but still stunned by how much cum filled my mouth. My cheeks puffed out and I tried to swallow but plenty still dribbled down my chin onto my chest. Duncan must have been saving it up but damn the joys of being a hung young man.

Duncan looked down at me and said, "You're something Gina, there have only been a couple who could deep throat me."

Licking my lips I replied, "Well damn boy I'm not surprised, you are prodigious so it takes some experience."

Then I guided a willing Duncan onto his back and mounted his torso then paused. As I started to ease forward Duncan grabbed my little butt with both of his huge hands and pulled me up until my pussy was at his chin and I leaned forward that last little bit.

I'm not sure how many shaved pussies Duncan has encountered, (I like it that way and so does my girlfriend but that's another story for another time) but he seemed to take a liking and a licking to it. He went full in like he was clearing a taco but what he lacked in subtlety he made up for in enthusiasm diving in and finding my clit and before too long was getting me off. I just enjoyed the ride pinching Duncan's ears between my knees and stroking his full head of hair as he squeezed my butt with both of his meaty hands.

While I was certainly enjoying myself I did manage to open my eyes long enough to take a look down at Duncan and I could see his face was red. So I eased myself back so I was sitting on his stomach and let him come up for air. He looked out of breath but he was smiling so a break was all he really needed.

I was ready to keep going so I spun myself around facing Duncan's feet and more importantly his semi hard cock. I grabbed it with both hands and pumped it good until it was at its full, majestic 10 inches. When I looked back at Duncan he looked to have recovered some and pointed to the nightstand, wise beyond his years knowing I was going to ask for a condom.

As I was rolling the condom on his massive rod, showing his youth, Duncan asked, "Are you sure you can handle that?"

I resisted the urge to tell him I've climbed poles that tall before but replied, "I took it one way, I think I can take what you've got one more."

So straddling Duncan's hips I raised myself up on top of the boy and lowered myself down until the head slipped in my wet pussy. I was good and wet and big cock hungry so I took the first 4 inches in quickly and pumped my little legs to get started. I had my hands on Duncan's stomach to balance myself and he was holding my hips to steady my body.

I slowly humped my way to 6 then 8 inches pretty quickly because my pussy was hot and fuck it felt so good to get stuffed. When I finally slowly sank down on top of Duncan taking all 10 inches I looked at my young buck and he seemed to be a bit awestruck that my little body could swallow up all of his monster cock. But I just smiled at him knowing the power of the pussy when it's super heated.

With that I leaned forward putting my hands on Duncan's chest and just held steady with that big dick buried in my snatch and rocked back and forth savoring the feeling as it teased the deepest reaches of my pussy.

Feeling like my legs were rested I decided to have a ride so I rose up and came down slightly to begin to pump that big cock in and out of my pussy. Duncan reached forward to hold my hips and assist me then humped his hips up at me. In no time I was slamming down on his body as he rose to me my actions. We picked up the pace to the point I felt like I was riding a wild bull and it was hard to say who was having more fun.

Fortunate that Duncan has good strong legs because I was slamming down onto him getting everything I could, I was getting off and from the look on Duncan's face he was into it. Finally just as I was wondering how long my legs could hold up to the task Duncan got the look on his face like he was ready to blow so I slowed my pace and sank down with all of his dick inside me and paused as he came. He might have cum at a good time since I was getting tired riding him as hard as I was.

I crawled up and sat down on Duncan's chest to give him a good view of what a well fucked pussy looked like. He showed how sweet a young man he is by stroking my thighs and smiling at me. Climbing on Duncan's big body was fun and he needed a few minutes to get his blood flowing back to the rest of his body so I just laid on top of him and we rested for 10 or 15 minutes.

After that I got us some water, we were both sweating, and I wanted to refill Duncan's big shooter returning I sat back down on top of him. I asked if he wanted to stop or if he just needed a break to restart the clock. He gulped down some water and said, "I just need to catch my breath and refill the tank and I'll be ready and able for whatever you've got in mind."

I rubbed his chest and said, "Oh have no doubt, I've got plenty on my mind. And from what I've seen you can handle all of it."

I then turned around to discover Duncan's big dick was already ready to get going again. Oh to be young and hung, and at my disposal.

Spinning around to face the object of my desire I leaned down to suck the head and jerk the shaft until it was back at full strength. After jumping off of Duncan and the bed to grab another condom I had Duncan stand next to the bed as I stood on it in front of him.

Quick to catch on Duncan was ready as I guided the head of his cock to my pussy. Once I had a couple of inches in I put my arms around Duncan's neck and he reached around to grab my ass and pull me forward. With a couple more inches of cock sliding into my snatch I pulled myself up and put my legs around Duncan's waist as he held me up with his hands under my ass. That pushed his big dong all the way inside me and I gasped for breath which made Duncan smile.

I closed my eyes as I was suspended in air wrapped around my step son's big body his fat cock buried in my wet pussy. At that point Duncan got the drift and began bouncing me with his arms with me impaled on his cock. I felt like a rag doll totally being used by a large young man, it felt almost as though I was supported only by his massive manhood.

My hair was swirling onto my face, sweat was running down my back, my whole body was shuddering as I came more than once. I have been with really big guys, young guys, had big cocks but all three and multiplied by the forbidden nature of fucking my stepson, it was more than intense it was fucking awesome!!

Finally I felt Duncan tense up, ready to cum and I just held on as his knees buckled slightly but he steadied himself and let out a big sigh as he finished. I gently dragged my fingernails across his wide back as Duncan bent forward and deposited me on the bed. He then turned slightly and laid down on his back next to me breathing heavily.

I crawled on top of his sweaty body and straddling his stomach leaned forward to kiss him. Duncan responded and our tongues swirled in each other's mouths for a long time as he rubbed my back and I held his head in my hands.

After a break for some refreshment I sucked Duncan off once and he fucked me twice. The highlight of that round was me on my knees with Duncan behind me with his dick buried in my pussy when without being coached he put his arms around me and lifted me off the bed so with my arms and legs extended it was like I was flying.

After that second round Duncan seemed worn out so I gave him a baby oil massage then left him sleeping face down on his bed. I took a shower and slept until 10 the next morning. Duncan came down and I fixed him a big breakfast then we changed the sheets on his bed and did a three round repeat performance with a shower and dinner break mixed in. I don't know how Duncan recharges like he does but fuck I was more than happy to enjoy it all of Saturday night until the wee hours. Sunday my husband was due home from his fishing trip so Duncan and I restrained ourselves in the morning.

But that man does love to fish so we'll see what the future holds.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers