Just a Fun Game of Football?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"Let's play the last game after we eat and see who wins." she says to me with a devilsh smile.

After we both eat a hamburger, we sit down on the couch and begin the football game. At halftime, I put my hand on her lap. She pushes my hand away, giving me mixed signals. She flirts with me by touching my arm and pressing her body up against me as we play the second half of the game.

Though I know I will get some relief if I win, I intentionally let her win the game just to see what she has in mind. She jumps up and celebrates when she wins. I sit back and laugh, watching her gloat. It is starting to get dark outside so I stand up and turn on the livingroom light.

"No, leave the light off. It is time to watch the movie." Lydia says as she approaches me.

She flips the light switch off and takes me by the hand, walking me back over to the couch. She excuses herself to the bathroom for a few moments. When he returns, she puts the movie in the game console and clicks play. When she returns to the couch, where I am sitting, she lifts my legs onto the couch. I adjust my body and lay sideways on the couch, facing the TV with my back up against the couch. Lydia lays down in front of me and places her head on the pillow. I place my right hand between her arm and her body, resting my hand on her stomach.

As the movie begins to play, I rub her stomach through her shirt. Lydia slides my hand under her tight shirt. Her warm skin feels good to the touch. She has a toned, athletic stomach and I can feel her muscles against my fingers. She has picked a romance movie, which is not my cup of tea, but I am happy she is here with me so I don't complain.

My hand moves up her stomach as the movie progresses. Lydia reaches back and places her hand on my hip. My hand moves up her stomach until it is just below her breasts. I move my hand up a few more inches and I am surprised to find that she is not wearing a bra. She was wearing one earlier so she must have removed it when she went to the bathroom.

I slide my hand up over her breasts, half expecting her to stop me, but she does nothing. I softly massage each breast in my hand, feeling her hard nipples press against my arm and palm. Her breasts are soft, firm and at least a handful. My dick is growing harder as I continue to play with her breasts. I can feel it pressing up against her butt.

Lydia softly moans a few times as my hands play with her breasts. Her breathing is starting to increase as we watch the movie. My hand slides back down to her stomach, moves over her ribs, to her hip. When my hand moves back to her lower stomach, she moves her hand from my hip and places it on top of my hand. Her boldness surprises me once again when she slides my hand over her sweatpants and rests it between her legs. My fingers start to sweat within seconds, feeling the heat radiating from between her legs.

Slowly, my hand massages her mound through her clothes and starts inching down further. Lydia lifts her right leg and moves it on top of my legs, giving me access to her crotch. My fingers softly massage her groins. She told me earlier that this makes her wet so I try to imagine how wet she is becoming as my fingers stroke her toned groins.

On the TV the two main characters, a cop and the lady in distress, begin kissing. Lydia turns her body toward me slightly and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. After a brief smile, she turns back toward the TV. My dick is rock hard now from touching her body and being teased. I wonder if I will get to put my dick between her legs tonight.

Apparently not receiving enough pleasure, Lydia grabs my hand and lifts it off her body then slides my hand underneath her sweatpants. Taking the hint, my hand moves over her panties and softly glides over her outer lips. She takes a deep breath and exhales. I can feel her body tremble upon her shaky exhale. The amount of heat coming from between her legs is incredible. As my hand moves down her lips, I can feel her wetness through her lacy panties. Not wanting to tease anymore, I slide my hand under her panties and say a quick thank you to the gods above. The tips of my fingers glide up and down, combing through the soft, trimmed patch of hair on her mound which causes Lydia to moan a little louder.

Her moans continue growing louder and longer as my hand moves down between her legs. I stroke her inner thighs and groins for a few seconds before sliding a finger over her slit and pushing in between her swollen lips. Her breathing has become short and erratic as I prime her body. My finger slides up and down the center of her wet lips, gliding with ease.

My hips are now pressing against the backside of her body. I move my left hand underneath her head, pulling her shirt up her stomach until it is over her breasts. I use my left hand to play with her breasts and squeeze her nipples softly. She lets out a long moan as the tip of my finger delves in between her lips and moves inside her. Her hips begin grinding softly against my finger.

As we watch the movie, I slowly slide my finger in and out of her, pausing a second between each movement. The intent is to slowly push her toward an orgasm while letting her watch the movie at the same time. Her body pressed against mine feels wonderful to me. I can feel her body as it shudders and feel her chest rise and fall with each breath. Her breasts move with my hand.

Toward the end of the movie, Lydia rolls over onto her back. She looks at me with eyes of desire. Without speaking, her eyes tell me how revved up and horny she is. She pulls my head toward her and begins kissing me passionately, each kiss growing harder and longer. My finger picks up pace, dipping inside of her with a steady movement. Her moans slip from her lips as we continue to kiss.

Ready to push her over the edge, I slide my finger up her spread lips and roll my slick finger over the tip of her hood. Her body jerks. Her hips raise. She groans in pleasure.

Panting like she has run a marathon, she pulls her lips away from my mouth. I look down at her face to enjoy her facial expressions as I continue to please her body. Her eyes are closed and her mouth wide open. Her body moving up and down to the pace of my stroking finger.

Ready for her to enjoy the benefits of my slow teasing, I roll my thumb back and forth over her clit while I finger her with the middle finger of my right hand. With my left hand, I roll her right nipple between my thumb and finger. My lips kissing the nape of her neck, sure she can feel my hot breath on her sweaty skin.

I look down at her chest, taking in the view of her beautiful breasts and erect nipples. My eyes move down to her toned stomach which is rolling like the waves of the ocean. Her face shows me a glimpse of the pleasure her body is receiving.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" she continues to moan, over and over.

Her moans soon become whines as her body moves faster and faster, doing it's best to maximize every inch of my finger between her legs and the amount of pressure on her clit. Her stomach and chest glistens in the light of the TV.

I can tell she is very close to having an orgasm. My finger quickly presses hard between her tight, gripping vagina. Lydia sounds like she is crying as she whines and grunts, gasping for air. I give her one last deep kiss on the lips and use my left hand to pull her shoulders up tight against my body as her hips float in the air. She body locks straight like a board then begins to spasm. Her toes curl as her body shudders in my arm. Her hips thrusting hard against my right hand.

I hold her close as she collapses next to me. Watching her body have an orgasm has turned me on so much that I have almost come in my pants. She has the biggest grin on her face that I have ever seen before from her. Her face is glowing figuratively and literally.

I kiss her cheek for several seconds until she turns her head and practically sucks my face inside her mouth. Her tongue slides between my lips and dances with my tongue. She slides one arm underneath me and the other arm between my arm and body, pulling me close and hugging me tight.

Her sweaty chest sticks to my chest as I hold her close, kissing this beautiful girl that I have seen go from a pubescent girl to an adult teenager. Her hips have developed curves while her chest has grown a few sizes. It makes me happy to holding her here with me.

"I love you." Lydia says to me.

I do not know if she means it or if it is just the hormones running through her body. I give her a kiss and smile at her. She looks intently at me with her deep blue eyes as if she is in a trance. Her face looks like she is in awe.

"You know that I have wanted you for several years?" she says to me.

"No, I did not, but I have admired you for a few years as well. You were always underage so I tried to ignore it. When you turned 18 you had a boyfriend, so I let you be happy. I didn't think that you would want an older guy like me."

"You are only 24. That isn't that much older than me." she says. "I flirted with you for a long time, but you didn't respond so I didn't think you liked me. I was shocked when you kissed me on New Years, but it was the best New Years I have ever had. I am glad my boyfriend at the time didn't show up."

Lydia slides her hand between my sweatpants and starts stroking me. I give her a long kiss then warn her that I am going to come soon.

"Pleasing you turned me on so much. Ohhh God, that feels so good." I exclaim.

She giggles as she continues to stroke me, moving fast enough to push me an orgasm, but not so fast that I will come within seconds. After a minute or two, I am gasping for air and moaning like crazy. My hips are thrusting hard against her stroking hand.

"Come for me." Lydia exclaims.

Hearing her sexy voice asking me to come for her does it for me. I close my eyes and focus on the intense pleasure I am feeling between my legs. I thrust my hips hard and feel Lydia's lips on the back of my ear as I start coming in my boxers. Lydia continues to stroke me until I am done shooting my semen.

When I am done and lying exhausted on the couch, Lydia goes to the bathroom and washes her hand. I am trying to regulate my breathing when she returns to the living room. She turns the TV off then walks over to the couch. She takes me by the hand, in the dark, pulling me up to a standing position.

"Let's go to your bed." she says in a seductive voice, grabbing my ass.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12