Just a Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." Pete mumbled, sitting down on his bed.

"Yeah," Dean chuckled, focusing his attention on his clothes. "Um... do you remember much of last night?"

"Most of it. You said you were... possibly... kinda gay? And... yeah. I know did some weird-ass shit. If I... pushed you too far, or like... crossed some lines...."

Dean shook his head as he meticulously folded a shirt. "No, no... no. It's okay." He knelt down to place the shirt in his bag, keeping his back to Pete. "I enjoyed it... the way you were touching me... grabbing me. It was intense."

Pete took a deep breath. "But...?" he urged, sensing a caveat in his tone.

"But... I asked you if you liked me, and you said... you said I looked 'weirdly hot'."

"Is that what this is about?" Pete wondered, furrowing his brow. "You want me to... like you...? I like you fine, Dean. You're kind of an oddball, but I don't mind, even if I give you a hard time."

Dean shifted around to face him, looking up at him from his kneeling position on the floor with his big, dark eyes that seemed magnified behind his glasses. "Pete... I like you."

Pete blinked. A strange, excited, nostalgic feeling came over him. When Dean said 'like', it wasn't about being roommates or friends. It was a heart-fluttering, dizzyingly adolescent, first-crush, wonder-what-it's-like-to-kiss-you kind of 'like'.

"Oh..." Pete said dumbly.

Dean turned back to his bag and folded another t-shirt. "I thought maybe you felt the same. But I think we both really suck at this. I mean... I know I've kind of been in denial. Well, maybe not just 'kind of'..."

"'It's not gay'," Pete quoted him from yesterday morning's conversation. "'Getting off is getting off'."

Dean chuckled uncomfortably. "Yeah... really in denial. I thought maybe you were too, and that was the reason you've been kind of a homophobic asshole...? But at the same time... I've been kicking myself for liking a homophobic asshole." He gave another odd laugh.

Pete got up and started pacing. "Um... yeah, I think I'm sort of... bothered by the stuff we've been doing. The fooling around. Not like... no, that's not right. Maybe I'm bothered by how much I'm... not bothered by it...?"

"Soooo... you liked it. And... you're scared of being gay I guess...?"

"I'm not gay!" Pete blurted reflexively.

Dean chuckled, rolling up his costume and tucking it into the duffel bag. "Yeah... you're scared of being gay. How would you feel about being bi?"

"That seems... not as bad. But still not exactly something I want to be. Can't a person be straight and just... enjoy fooling around with someone...?"

Dean shrugged and sighed as he laid his red costume boots on top of the clothes he'd packed. "Pete... come on. Let's try to be adults. When you got all horny and handsy with me yesterday, what was it? Was it because you like my stuff? Or was it just... the costume messing with your drunken head? Maybe it was the over-familiarity from sharing a room, that we've lost all sense of boundaries?"

"Boundaries--as if you had any to begin with!" Pete flopped down on his bed, letting out a long breath. "I don't know--I don't know! Does it have to be so important? I just want things to be like they were. Just fooling around, you know? A stupid game. It was great that way. It didn't have to mean anything."

"So that's the only way we can keep on... playing? It has to be meaningless?"

Pete groaned and crossed his arms over his eyes. "I guess that's not really an option anymore, is it?"

After a few moments he felt Dean sit down on the edge of his bed. "I'll take what I can get."

Pete lowered his arms and looked up at him. "What...?"

Dean swallowed. "I told you the truth, and you don't feel the same--okay. But if you still wanna play around... I'm cool with it. I've given it some thought, and I'll take whatever you're offering."

Pete frowned and sat up, perching next to him. "Why would you let yourself be treated that way? Like a doormat? A sex toy or something? That's not fair."

Dean gave an odd smile and shrugged. "I guess I'm an idiot."

"No, you're not an idiot. And I'm not an asshole. We're better than this. I don't know if I can like a dude that way, all right? Now that that's clear, we'll just have to quit all the stupid shit we've been doing."

They sat in silence for a minute or more. Just at the point that it was becoming excruciating, Dean placed a hand on Pete's thigh, way up high near his groin.

"Are you sure?" he whispered.

Pete bit his bottom lip and didn't answer. Dean started stroking his thigh up and down, working closer to the veiled bulge of his cock with each stroke. Pete gasped and relaxed a little, letting his knees drift apart. Dean's touch immediately became friendlier, sliding to his inner thigh and caressing firmly. At last his hand reached in and cupped Pete's balls, gently squeezing and massaging.

"Ahh yeah!" Pete groaned. He sank back on the bed and pulled Dean's arm along with him. Dean straddled his legs and unzipped Pete's jeans, pulling the waistband of his boxers down until Pete's rapidly swelling cock sprang forth. Pete gasped and then let out a long moan as both of Dean's hands closed around his shaft and started jerking him expertly.

"I... I can't believe you're..." Pete stammered.

"Shh--just enjoy," Dean whispered. "I want to do this for you."

"Ahh... ohh... unhh...."

Dean chuckled at his noises and redoubled his efforts, his breath coming in short huffs as he tugged, squeezed, stroked, and twisted, now and then grabbing at Pete's balls. Pete at first focused his eyes intently on the ceiling, but as he grew closer to climaxing, they shifted to Dean's. Dean was watching him keenly, eyes very dark and intense behind his glasses. Now Pete couldn't look away. On a whim he reached up and yanked those glasses off. He grabbed the front of Dean's shirt and started to pull him closer. Dean gasped.

A loud buzzing noise made them both jump, and all movement stopped.

"Are you expecting someone?" Pete panted.

"Shit--it's Missy!" Dean hissed, looking down at his watch. "I totally forgot--she's bringing dinner, and then we were going to head straight out!"

Pete heaved a long sigh and pushed his glasses into his hand. Dean quickly put them on and climbed off of him with a brief apology. He darted down the hall and picked up the receiver next to the door.

"Yeah? ...Awesome, come on up!" He hit the button to let Missy in the front door and then charged back to the bedroom. Pete was beginning to tuck his erection painfully back into his pants, but Dean stopped his hands.

"Were you close? We've got at least one minute as she comes up in the elevator!"

Pete's jaw dropped. "Yeah... pretty close I think...? But I'm not sure--"

He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence before Dean ripped his glasses off and plunged his face into his lap. Pete cried out loudly as he felt Dean's warm, wet mouth envelop his cock. The intensity of an unexpected blowjob was overwhelming, and even if Dean's technique was lacking, he was certainly enthusiastic and sucked at him powerfully, drooling all over his shaft as he grabbed Pete's ass in both hands. It didn't take more than twenty seconds for Pete's balls to boil over, and he grabbed Dean's hair, clenching his jaw hard and grunting as he thrust into that willing mouth hard enough to choke him. Dean swallowed as quickly as he could but finally had to pull away to take a breath between gags and choking.

"Sorry--I'm sorry!" Pete gasped, catching the remainder of his issue in a balled fist.

Dean shook his head and managed a smile as he caught his breath and put his glasses back on. "That was amazing," he said. "C'mon, quickly--let's wash up!"

They both laughed as they ran and pushed their way into the bathroom, jostling each other to get at the sink. Pete washed his hands thoroughly and did up his pants while Dean rinsed out his mouth and scrubbed at his face and hands. By the time they'd dried off Dean at least had returned to a normal heart rate and was able to answer the door when Missy knocked shortly thereafter. The tall girl stepped in with a pair of large pizzas that instantly filled the apartment with an irresistible aroma.

Pete flopped out on the couch with his laptop as if he'd spent the whole afternoon there, catching his breath and trying to comprehend what had just happened while he half-listened to Dean and Missy chatting excitedly in the kitchen.

"Hey Pete!" Dean called after a few minutes had passed. "You hungry? There's bacon cheeseburger and spicy pepperoni with mushroom!"

"Those both sound great--can I get a couple slices of each?"

"Coming your way, buddy!"

Buddy. Pete chuckled silently to himself while he waited for his pizza. Dean came in shortly to deliver him a plate and a tall glass of Coke.

"Perfect," Pete said, moving the computer off his lap and focusing on dinner. He spared Dean a grin, and Dean gave him a wink before Missy came in with her plate. The three settled in the living room to eat.

"I'll pitch in for the pizza," Pete said after a slightly awkward period of silent eating. He glance up at Missy. "How much was it?"

She scoffed and waved a hand dismissively. "I'll only accept repayment in GP, gold-pressed latinum, or karma."

"He's not gonna get that!" Dean guffawed.

Pete didn't get it. "Uh... karma I guess?"

Missy grinned. Pete watched her curiously. She was actually really pretty, with a willowy, almost supermodel physique. He had never expected hardcore nerds to come in such diverse forms. Living with Dean was a constant learning experience.

More puzzling was why Dean was into him--a surly, unemployed dude with the physique of a potato--when he had friends like Missy, who seemed to be as nice as she was pretty, as well as having plenty in common with him. Well, maybe after spending a weekend with her at a convention he'd come to his senses.

All too quickly Dean was ready to leave for his con weekend. Pete hung around him like a mosquito, hoping they'd have a moment alone to discuss things, but it wasn't in the cards.

"Please don't forget to feed the cats and scoop the litter box twice a day--they'll go on the carpet if it's not scooped religiously!" Dean said as he tied his shoes.

Pete made a gagging noise. "This blows. They're your cats, not mine." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I guess there isn't much choice. I'll take care of it."

"I really appreciate it--like, a lot! I'll give you a little break on the rent maybe."

"The leftover pizza's all yours," Missy added. "I stuck the rest in the fridge."

"Cool--thanks," Pete said. He stood around as Dean and Missy went through a quick packing checklist, and then Dean picked up his luggage to head out the door.

"Have fun, you guys--text me some pictures of freaky nerds and hot chicks, okay?"

"Yeah, I'll send you lots of selfies," Dean quipped with a wink. "See you Sunday night."

Pete waved goodbye as they headed down the hall. Missy was in the lead, and just before Dean turned the corner, he looked back at Pete. For a single second, he shoved his pants down to flash his cock and balls at him. Pete glanced up and down the hall before swiftly returning the gesture with a grin. He retreated back into the apartment and locked the door, laughing heartily.

Left alone in the apartment, Pete returned to the couch and lay across it, staring mindlessly at the ceiling. Two of Dean's cats made a bed of him shortly; he did not protest.

"Maybe you little fuzzballs can tell me what the hell is up with your dad, hmm?"

The cat nearest him simply purred and kneaded at his soft belly.

Later that night, Pete was half asleep in bed when a text alert roused him. His phone notified him that Dean was sending him a photo. Smirking already, Pete unlocked his screen and checked the message.

"Mother of god!" he breathed, sitting bolt upright in bed.

Dean had sent him a selfie, but it wasn't of his face. Centered on the screen was his cute ass, underpants-free and not quite covered by his tiny Japanese schoolgirl skirt. He'd taken a picture in his Sailor Moon costume through a full-length mirror, bent over so that his butt was stuck straight out, and the tempting, bare curves of twin cheeks were just visible beneath the skirt's fringe. He was peeking back over his shoulder, the phone visible and partially obscuring his face. He wasn't wearing the wig, but he definitely had the makeup on.

Pete texted back quickly: [DEAN WTF are u drunk??]

[No, you?]

[No!!!]

[Thought u might like my ass even sober. Wrong?]

Pete panted and licked his lips. The picture was undeniably sexy, and there was already a tent situation happening with his blanket. He replied: [So wrong and yet.... *fap fap*....]

[LOL seriously fapping to my ass?]

[Kinda maybe or not]

[Srsly though what's the cock situation? I'm wicked horny, room to myself for prolly an hour or more (roommates out drinking) and this costume gives me inappropriate boners ever since last night.]

Pete swallowed with difficulty. Was this happening? His thumbs moved as if of their own accord: [That's hot yah I'm really hard rite now dude]

[Pics or it didn't happen. ;)]

Pete gripped his phone tightly, his hands--and other parts of him--now liberally sweating. A challenge. He considered carefully whether he was up for it. Eventually his hard-on decided for him, though he did settle on what he thought to be a compromise. After switching on his lamp he pushed his blanket back but kept his boxers on, taking a perfectly angled photo of the distinctive tentpole that lifted the waistband just enough to give a little shadow of pubic hair. He sent the picture to Dean before he could change his mind.

After what seemed to Pete forever, but was only a single minute, Dean replied: [God I would tear that fabric open with my teeth, wanna suck you so bad. You taste so good.]

It seemed scorching hot in the bedroom now. Pete threw off every scrap of clothing. [I'd let u. Ur mouth oh fuck r u hard to?]

[Hard to what? ;)]

[Meant "too" dammit srsly Dean!!!]

After a brief delay, another photo popped up. Dean had captured his erection veiled by the skirt, with just the bare tip visible. The picture was high quality and Pete could even see a clear bead of precum.

[*FAP FAP FAP* OMG]

After sending that message, Pete dropped his phone just long enough to visit Dean's nightstand and dig out his bottle of lube. He drizzled it liberally over his straining erection and gasped at the cold fluid. He jerked with one fist, and reached for his phone to check the incoming reply from Dean:

[You really beating off? Show me. Pls.]

Pete snapped a shot of his glistening, lubed-up cock with his fist wrapped around it and sent it off promptly. Dean's reply came quickly with a similar photo--he had flattened the skirt back against his belly and was showing off his full shaft, cradled in one hand. Out of focus in the background of the shot, the knee-high red boots remained on. Pete continued to jerk, staring at the screen. After a few moments Dean added another reply:

[Show me when u finish. Wanna see your cum.]

[Ok u slut u wanna be my cum slut fuck toy?]

Pete couldn't believe the filth he was typing, but he'd already sent the message, and his own loss of control was stimulating in itself. He dropped the phone so he could squeeze and tug at his throbbing member in both hands, his breath coming in frantic gasps. This was one of the most intense masturbatory experiences of his life.

Dean's reply made his phone bleep again: [Fuck yeah please oh fuck yeah let me be ur fucktoy. I want u to cum all over me in my mouth my ass yeah fuck my ass pleeeease!!]

Pete hadn't let his mind go there until now--he genuinely hadn't thought about having full-on sex with Dean. He didn't have long to consider the implications--the sheer depravity of the last text was already sending him powerfully over the edge. He gritted his teeth and tensed up so powerfully that his ass and his lower back rose right up off the bed, and he growled and grunted in primal release, jolting his mattress violently as his hips jerked. He splattered his issue all over his lower belly and thighs, and a large amount coated his hand as well. He snapped a picture of the majority of the mess and sent it to Dean straightaway.

Pete struggled to catch his breath as he stared at his phone's screen, waiting for a reply. Now that he had experienced this intense release, his brain was slowly beginning to function again, and part of him expected that this had all been some kind of bizarre prank and Dean's response would be jeering. What if he showed his friends the pictures?!

His panic faded when he received a picture reply from Dean, very similar to his own, but with great shining globs of cum splashed across the front of his costume and the caption, [OOPS].

Pete laughed shakily as he idly continued to handle his hypersensitive, post-orgasmic cock. Very soon a second picture arrived from Dean. It was a closeup of his face, his glasses askew and the tip of his tongue poking out from between smirking, pink-painted lips. There were a few unmistakeable splatters of cum on his chin, and one just below where his tongue was sitting. Pete stared at the photo until his screen dimmed. He tapped it to keep it awake, and stared a minute longer. He considered his reply carefully to make sure he wouldn't say anything he didn't mean.

[That's really hot I wanna lick u]

Pete's breath came in small shudders as he stared at what he'd written. There it was--a clear expression of attraction and desire, and now that he had thoroughly emptied himself of cum, he didn't have a raging boner and out-of-control horniness to blame. He waited for a response. A minute passed with agonizing slowness. Then two minutes. He kept waiting.

He cleaned himself off, returned Dean's lube, and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. When he returned, there was still no reply.

"Shit," he whispered. "Shit, shit, shit."

Pete set down his phone and bundled himself into his blanket with a deep sigh. Goofing off with Dean around the apartment was one thing, but it wouldn't be easy to deny the explicitly erotic exchange that had just happened if anyone should stumble upon their text history. If anyone got hold of Dean's phone....

"Shit!" he groaned into his pillow.

Then the bleep sounded. Pete nearly sent his phone flying across the room in his fumbling haste to grab for it. The charger cable kept it safely tethered. Unlocking the screen, he checked the reply from Dean.

[Sorry lol... guys came back from pub earlier than expected, had to bolt for bathroom. Never moved so fast in my life, felt like The Flash. Washed my costume, hopefully dries by morning I gotta wear it again!! X( Had nothing to wear coming out of the bathroom so had to shower to give excuse for coming out in nothing but a towel lol, serious clusterfuck.....]

Pete let out a long breath and chuckled. [They didn't suspect anything u think?]

[Nah don't think so. They were pretty hammered anyway, super out of it. They're both snoring already. I need to sleep too. Night!]

Pete frowned. Good night, just like that? He was at a loss for context, and needed some kind of debriefing after what had happened between them. He sighed, not knowing what to say. He started to text back a simple good night, but Dean added another reply:

[8=====D~d-8 Omnomnom... that's me eating your cum.]

Pete felt his balls twitch a little. [Gonna have sweeeet dreams tonite]

[I know right? <3 (_Y_)]

[lol yup... nite Dean been fun]

[Most fun ever. Night. ;)]

Pete settled into an easy sleep after that. Once again he dreamed of Dean, and though he didn't remember much in the morning, he had a clear mental image of Dean in the kitchen cooking, wearing nothing but a pair of glossy red hooker boots.