Just a Jab Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia arrived at the same time as the food, and as John paid for it Linda asked Sophia to get the girls over for dinner. She could see that John had ordered enough for four meals if it was just the two of them eating. Sophia gave the girls a ring while Linda sorted through the food and served it to the table. John got out glasses and drinks and they were ready before Sal and Kim got there. During this time Sophia held her curiosity at bay with a lot of difficulty, but she could see that both John and Linda were radiant so something good had happened. When her kids bounced in it was the first time tonight for her to see them clearly and there was a bounce in their attitude as well. Now she definitely knew something was up and was getting peeved that they looked like they knew it before she did, not surprised just peeved.

It was time for eating and the waiting got too much, "OK OK already, what has happened. You are all acting like the cat got the cream. I am pissed at you Linda because it is obvious you told Kim and Sal first. You know that gets me pissed as I always have to be the first to learn anything. So come on, spill it before I start screaming and I send the four of you to bed without your dinner."

This got them all laughing because they knew her very well and she did demand to be the first to be told any news. Then being told they would be sent to bed without eating was too much to bear, even Sophia joined in on the laughter at her own expense.

As they served themselves food Linda found it got harder to not say anything, especially with Sophia staring at her willing her to speak up. She finally cracked under the barrage of silent demands and confessed all. When Linda got to the part about expecting a baby Sophia dropped her fork and raced out of her chair to engulf Linda in a bear hug. If Linda had not been expecting the onslaught she would have had her full fork thrown all over the room. As it was she only barely had time to put the fork on the table before being pounced upon.

It was then that the waterworks started as Sophia blubbered her congratulations to Linda and regularly grabbed John in a hug for his turn. It took her a long time to calm down from this unexpected turn of events. She knew all about their problems with fertility and really wished they could have had a family of their own, and now it would be true. The water bubbled up again and overflowed down her cheeks. John sat there thinking that crying must be like yawning, they had all succumbed to it; there was not a dry eye in the house and hugs were being shared left, right and centre between the five of them.

They did calm down and finished the meal and of course leftovers were put into the fridge. Lucky thing he had ordered enough for the two of them. They had just tidied up the kitchen when Janet arrived. As she was greeting everyone she did notice red eyes and a funny atmosphere around everyone.

***

"Are you OK? You all seem a bit funny. Sorry if I am intruding but you have me worried."

"It's OK Janet," said John, "we saw our doctor today and she gave us the results of Linda's tests. Aside from some minor concerns the main problem Linda is having is that we are now pregnant."

Janet took a moment for that to sink in, "Is that true, you are gonna have a baby. Oh that is absolutely fantastic, congratulations."

She immediately threw her arms around John who happened to be closest, gave him a big kiss then switched to Linda and hugged her tightly. Again to John's amusement the group waterworks erupted again. Feeling a bit like an odd wheel and surplus to requirements he tried to think of something useful to occupy himself. Feeling pleased with himself he decided that more tissues were called for so he hunted down a spare box from the pantry. Then after all this sobbing they would need some rehydrating so he went to the kitchen to pour everyone a cool drink.

Thanking John for the drinks and extra tissues then, with the exception of Janet, they resettled themselves in seats at the table and talked a little more. Janet had walked into the backyard to phone her daughter Adriana to pass on the good news about John and Linda. After a few moments the twins were sent off to get back to studies. Janeet passed the girls as she returned inside as they were leaving.

"Well, that was close, I had to pull the parent card to stop Addie from driving straight over. She was studying tonight for her exams, hopefully she can still concentrate, but expect a visit tomorrow. She was trying to decide between becoming Aunt Addie, Auntie Addie or trying for a big sister role. I think you could say she is pleased for you and does send her congratulations.

"If I am correct then I believe our talk tonight may be more important than ever. Is that right?"

John and Linda looked at each other and held hands as John answered, "Yes, this pregnancy is later in life and Linda will need to be careful or risk the safety of the baby and herself. In order for that to happen we are going to need both of your help as much as possible. Please don't take this as too clinical because our emotions and feelings are more important than anything, but I need to heave sex," he stalled at this point and gave a heavy sigh and rubbed his hair back in frustration, "I need to have sex in order to survive and," he paused again as a tear did fall from his eye, this was harder than he thought it would be. His thoughts flashed through his mind in a flash.

"Even though I have already had amazing sex with these women I still find it difficult to speak about my needs without the tingle urging me on. Of course the tingles are lightly playing with me in the background as they obviously recovered from my light session with Linda earlier. Having these women looking at me, all three with high emotions written plainly on their faces, makes me feel elated one moment and unworthy the next. It is clear they love me, and I know that I love them. Then why do I feel like I am cheapening that love because of my necessity for sex.

"Suck it up sunshine, this is your life now. They love you and are willingly giving themselves to you, not because of you require sex but because they want to make love to you. Dear Linda is happy with this arrangement and seems to be loving it more as time goes by. Just remember at the specialist the other day when Linda pushed us to have sex only because I had to give a sample of cum. A simple hand job would have been enough, but she wanted, no demanded to see me having sex with Philipa and be involved herself. OMG. So get a hold of yourself idiot, be a man. OK say that again, no point using my own hands when there are so many willing to take over. Time to sort this out, I want it and each of these wonderful women want it."

If anyone had noticed any long delay in his talking they kept it to themselves, their attention had not wandered away from him. Coughing lightly to clear his throat while using the hand over his mouth to surreptitiously wipe the tear on his cheek. He resumed talking, reaching out with both arms to hold a hand of each friend.

"No it is more than just my physical needs. I now realise how much I love each of you. We have known each other for long enough to be honest with this. Linda you are my wife and life partner, I could not survive without you by my side. Now you are also going to be the mother of our child, making our life together even more special," he said as eyes in the room were tearing up again, "I need to say this now before we organise details. Please let me finish first."

"Why would we want to interrupt you while such you are saying such beautiful things," interrupted Linda with a beaming smile and wet cheeks. The other two women had similar smiles and cheeks just as wet. The tissue box on the table was going to empty very quickly.

"Um, OK then. Now Sophia you have been our neighbour for a long time and through all your hard times you have always been there for us if we needed something. You would have to be one of the most gorgeous dark haired ravens in the country. Your looks remind me of that model Alessandra Ambrosio but much sexier and maybe a bit shorter," that got some giggles.

"Janet I knew there was something about you the first day when I interviewed you. I must be a really great judge of character because you have always been there to help and get things done. You were a gorgeous person back then and have only improved with time, perhaps with my analogies you are a much sexier Miranda Kerr," only a little smile at that one, can't win them all.

"Hey what about me, am I Groucho Marx or somethin'?" piped up Linda with a laugh.

"Now that is really putting me in the poo. Funny how I have never said this to you before, but you remind me of the model Heidi Klum,"

"Nice save," Linda replied with a smile.

"Continuing on, and ignoring the butter inner, you have been a part of my life for long enough to be family. Now my feelings for the two of you have moved to a new level and I want to keep you in my life from now on, and not just as a neighbour or coworker but as my friends and lovers," he snuck a quick peak at Linda but she just sat there smiling at him, and gave a little nod and wink when she noticed him looking, "I know Linda is with me on this, but saying it loud makes it more official."

He then moved slightly to face them and changed his hand holding to have one hand each of Janet and Sophia held in his, "Sophia, Janet you have my love and it would be a great honour if you would continue in my, or our, life as friends and as importantly lovers. I don't know what is going to happen but you would make us very happy if you could continue with us."

He knew he was laying it on a bit thick but he also knew these women and they would appreciate the romance of his flowery words and emotions. He knew his guess was correct when they let his hands go and came around to him, pulled him from his chair and surrounded him in their arms. It took only seconds before Linda joined them and tears were flowing as the four had a long loving hug.

The only sounds apart from sniffles were "I love you too," and "Oh John," and such like agreements. As they finally settled a phone rang and as they all checked mobiles Sophia was the winner. It was Kimberley asking for help as the hot water was not coming out in the shower. After she relayed this to the others, Linda sent John next door to see if he could fix it and the women would sort out what needed doing here.

Sally met him at the door to their house and commented that he looked like he had just had a shower as his shirt had become quite damp. He just laughed and mentioned emotional women and they smiled as Kimberley giggled from where she overheard them. He went about the business of chasing down the errant hot water system.

Meanwhile the three women got down to the business of loving John. John would have been happy to not be there during this discussion as his sexual needs were talked about openly, frankly and necessarily. Each woman knew it was futile to be anything but straightforward and honest as John's health and even his life were at risk, plus now that of Linda and an unborn baby were to be protected. Janet and Sophia both really wanted John, and in one case Linda as well, physically in their lives that they were ardent in their views. Linda herself was just as fervent about including the women in John's life for his and her baby's sake and to a lesser extent her own recently discovered sexual fetish.

There was one sticking point that did not garner immediate agreement, although it was not in the idea but in the who. They had decided to keep things going along the lines of what was happening now with Linda first thing in the morning and after work, Janet during the day at work, then Sophia in the evenings. On the surface this would be good and work great to keep John climaxing.

However Sophia brought up the possibility of someone not being available and how the load could not be automatically picked up by the other two. It was not possible for Sophia to be available during work times and very soon Linda would be unable to maintain her share. With Janet and Sophia having their kids at home, even though they were not really children, it would not be possible to be with John enough. They did have other responsibilities than this, regardless of how important John was in their lives.

"We are going to need more females to be available to help John, especially in the near future and especially over the long term."

"Yes you are right, I had not considered past the present circumstances. I had been too selfish to think of your own lives, I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me, I was not thinking clearly," said Linda sadly.

"Don't knock yourself dear, we had not thought of this either until now. You have been under a lot of stress," consoled Janet and then Sophia continued.

"Now continuing on this we need I think of another woman now, and at least three later on. She would need to be someone or someones who can help at the various times of the day, and be very flexible. I mean flexible in when and where, not how," as they all laughed at Sophia's double meaning.

"Finding someone in our lives already loving John will be easy enough. The main thing would be if they would be amenable to helping now, and or, in the future. It is one thing to like and admire someone but quite another to jump into bed with him, especially with a blond cheer leader waving her pompoms in the bedroom," now Sophia's remark did get some laughs from the other two.

"I'm not that bad, am I?" asked Linda looking down at and wriggling her boobs, as the other two laughed even harder.

They all sat quietly for a couple of minutes thinking through the current topic, who would be suitable and willing. Sophia looked at Linda and tentatively made a suggestion. She made it with care because she knew how Linda might react.

"What about Glenda?"

Sophia knew about the past relationship of John and Glenda and also that it took quite a while for Linda to see that they really were like platonic siblings. The two may have lived together when just turned adults after knowing each other through the foster care system as teens, but acted more like brother and sister now. Linda did balk at first but visibly relaxed as they watched her.

"I know Sophia, she would help out. You do realise that they may treat each other as brother and sister there is still a strong emotional bond between them. Yes she is suitable and I am sure she would be willing to help. Let me think about this for a while. I am sure they would not go beyond what is necessary and I totally trust John. I am the problem here, not them. It is mine to sort out. OK then, next," as Linda continued talking.

"Perhaps we should also consider that it is not just me sharing, and as you know I am keen on that, but it will be the three of us to share. You two are already part of this and need to be OK with anyone else," explained Linda as she looked at both of them in turn until they each nodded their head in agreement with her.

Janet looked at the other two before making her suggestion, although to start with it was more a question.

"How would you feel about someone younger?"

They looked back at Janet as neither had really considered anyone else in their lives to be either much younger or older than themselves. Sophia expressed her OK by nodding as Linda frowned in thought.

"I did not think it would be this hard to come up with others. Not that there are hundreds waiting in the wings but there should be enough around. I had not considered other age groups but I don't think it would be a major problem provided they are mature enough to cope with what has to be done," said Linda.

"Alright, I had thought about the women at work. Both of them would do almost anything for John. They are young but have mature heads on their shoulders. Paula is very self-conscious, but if John was involved I am fairly sure she would be willing. Similar with Bronwyn as John gave her a chance when even I balked at the idea. She may be very young in age but she is eighteen and has a lot of streetwise experience. I think both would be good for John's problem, plus as Bronnie is still living in the upstairs flat over the office, it could be a great advantage to have her on board. John's office is not overly private and definitely not soundproof," Janet said with a small smile.

Sophia added her agreement to this with Linda nodding approval. Then Sophia added another name.

"Linda, what about your sister-in-law? Surely she would be happy to help considering that blather head she is married to. Oops sorry that was your brother I meant to say."

Linda laughed and replied, "That's OK Soph, I wish he wasn't my brother as well. Just like I was really glad to lose my maiden name, god fancy wanting to marry someone called Bumpkins. I would want to name a child Country just to have a bad joke, poor child."

At that point Linda started to tear up, but gave a big sniff and got under control, "Sorry it just hits how I never thought I would be able to get pregnant and have a baby, and her I am..."

Janet and Sophia reached out to take Linda's hands and held her to give her support.

"OK. Sorry, got sidetracked. Now back to the topic. Nancy would be good and from her reaction the other day she would certainly be up for the challenge. You do realise how competitive she is and would see it as a challenge to be the best helper. You don't think it would be incest do you, it is such a naughty issue."

"Linda she is your sister in-law, not John's. I don't think it would technically be incest, maybe just a bit naughty," Janet said and they all laughed, "but I also think you had better watch out for your nieces. I saw them looking speculatively at your hubby as well."

"Hmm I will think about Nancy but perhaps it would have to be an emergency as she is married, albeit in name only. There are some other friends I might consider but I would need to see what happens now before spreading things too far. The more get into the story then more likely tongues will wag and we could end up being the centre of unwanted attention."

"Oh yes I had not thought of that," agreed Sophia.

"Hmm yes, good point," added Janet.

John returned home at this juncture as if he knew they were finishing up for the night. He sat at the table with them seeing them all relaxed and smiling.

"Well did I miss much? Need me to referee this debate?" he asked light heartedly.

"No dear we are done and dusted. Your life is now in our hands, literally, so smile and enjoy the ride," responded Linda, "I was about to suggest a coffee, anyone?"

Getting responses, "Ooh yes please," and "Sounds good," and "I'll help."

A few minutes later they were all settled on the lounge chairs with coffee and some nice chocolate coated cream biscuits discussing general topics. John tried to get some information from them but they remained tight lipped, telling him to wait and see as they have everything in hand. At the end he laughed at their reticence and gave up his searching for clues, he knew they would say something when required.

John and Linda were sitting on one lounge suite while Janet and Sophia had the other. The two women started whispering together taking sneaky looks at the other pair then giggling to each other. They were acting like a pair of adolescents who did not want to be caught checking out the hunk in the room. After a while as John became more curious with their behaviour and Linda just grinned guessing they were going to tease John somehow.

Sophia got up and went to the CD player and put on an old album. When music got into its beat of Abba's 'Momma Mia', Janet joined Sophia in front of the player and they stood there back to back. They then began rocking the hips and did an impromptu mime with actions to the song. Being unrehearsed and a song from when they were toddlers they did a great job. Of course one thing that the original group could never create was the bouncing boobs, and oh boy was John fascinated with their moves. Between the holstered breasts and gyrating hips he was thoroughly mesmerised, whilst Linda did not stop laughing at their antics. The two friends did not stop at some moves distantly remembered from old recordings, but added their own raunchy steps ranging from lesbian lovers to women sharing a cock.