Just a Jab Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda spoke to Bronwyn and then held the phone to John so he could talk while driving, but before he could say anything sirens were blaring throughout the property.

"Hi Bronnie, I'm happy we could help you. Right now though, I need to concentrate because I think you have been discovered missing. We will catch up with you real soon, hold tight and we love you."

He heard other voices over the phone before Linda disconnected the call while John slowed and stopped at the now closing gate. They looked at each other and smiled, held hands and waited for what would come next. They knew the reputation of this man and had no doubts that if he suspected them of anything he would act without scruples. Linda did notice that the strain was showing on John and knew if they could not be away from here soon he would be in desperate need of treatment.

John could see in the rear mirror the guard running to them with Jedd not far behind him. Linda squeezed John's hand harder as she watched them through the rear window. Pixie just enjoyed having her face within reach and let loose her tongue causing Linda to giggle and squirm away.

John wound his window down as the guard arrived realising just how big this man was up close. He could be even larger than Matt.

"Sorry sir, but there seems to a problem at the house. You'll need to wait a minute for Mr Titmouse to get here."

The giant of a man would not elaborate any further regardless of how much John tried to get him to talk. Jedd soon arrived and asked, "We have had a something taken from the house and I need to be able to search your van."

John looked at him thinking, "Wow, no please or thankyou. Just a command as though we are meant to jump with a smile."

He responded, "Sorry that you have lost something. I can assure you we do not have it. If you could open the gate, we will be on our way."

The guard shifted slightly in his stance as he heard the curt reply to his employer. It was obvious that nobody talked to the boss in this manner, and he was willing to ensure this guy showed the proper respect. Jedd was also taken aback that his order was being ignored, it had been a long time since anyone had done this. He was getting frustrated and his face was reddening showing his anger at being talked back to. Before he could blow a gasket and show this idiot how to treat him with respect a police car pulled off the road up to the gate with its lights flashing.

An officer got out of the vehicle from the passenger side and asked, "Good evening Mr Titmouse. We happened to be nearby when we heard the siren going and thought you might need some assistance. Is something the matter? Have these people done something wrong? We would be happy to take care of any problem for you."

Jedd did not answer for a minute as he calmed himself, "Thank you officer. We noticed an item missing from our house just as these people were leaving and I asked to check their van in case they had it. I am certain they do not, but I need to be sure as it was a very valuable item."

"Well Mr Titmouse. If these people don't have anything to hide they can surely allow you to have a quick look. If they have done the wrong thing then we can handle it from here for you."

John turned to his wife with a questioning look and after she nodded he got out of the van and went to the rear door to grab the dog before it ran off again. Standing aside Jedd directed his employee to check the vehicle, although it was clearly obvious that what they were looking for could not possibly be inside. The van was not large enough to hide a person if they were being looked for. Getting a shake of the head from the guard Jedd let out a loud sigh and apologised to the visitors for imposing on them like and this.

The policeman then asked if Jedd needed their help to search for the missing item, but he received a negative response. He thanked the officers for stopping by and assured them their superiors would hear how they had arrived to help him. The gates began opening after Jedd had called back to the house for his wife to operate them. The police sergeant then asked where John was heading and, after hearing the destination, offered to accompany them as it would be easier with two cars in the dark. Even to John this sounded a weak reason, but because Jedd agreed he wondered how this man could have become such a bigwig in the crime world.

John then got back in the van and they headed off with the police car following. Both of them breathed a heavy sigh of relief as they departed the area and headed towards home. Down the road they made a turn to head toward a quiet area with the police car still following. Linda told John to pull over for a minute and then got out to talk with the trailing police. They then pulled out and went up the road further to wait for the couple to reach them. Linda returned to the van, opened the driver's door and urged John to turn around to face her. Once in place with his legs hanging out of the doorway, Linda undid his belt and fly and fished out his cock which had already hardened with John's needs.

Only then did she say anything after noting his amused expression, "What are you grinning about? You need this, I can see that. After tonight's little escapade of entering the lion's den, we are both stressed out. And buster, I need this as well. If a little sucking soothes babies, then it should do the same for me."

Before John could form any reply she plunged her mouth onto his cock taking as much as she possible in one attempt. This was more than normal as it was not quite as enlarged as it could be and Linda was taken by surprise when it touched the back of her throat, almost making her gag. Getting a good suction grip she began the moves to get him off. John was also surprised at his smaller than normal size but having so much of him taken inside was a gift he rarely had. The present was so good that he did not stay slack for long and before he could come up with a good rejoinder his cock was shooting the good stuff. It overcame Linda's capacity to swallow and even hold in her mouth as it dribbled down her chin. Linda became aware how fortunate that she was bent at the waist and his goo was flowing from her chin to the ground. She thought to herself that her clothes would at least remain dry and respectable.

"Thanks dear, I needed that. I should be good till we get home, touch wood. So tell me, what did you tell our helpful police force?"

Linda giggled as she responded, "Oh that was not difficult. I just told them the van was likely to start rocking very wildly for a short while as we work out the stresses of our visit. One giggled whilst the other turned white and ordered them to move out to a respectful distance," her laughter was now joined by John's.

They then left the scene of their short stop and soon arrived at a roadside rest area where they pulled in next to another van and car. When they came to a stop the doors on the other vehicle opened and a woman jumped out and ran to meet John as he exited his own van. She squealed and launched herself into his arms and burst into tears of joy and relief. John stood there gently rocking the distraught woman in his arms giving her what comfort he could. She eventually stopped crying and raised her face to his and kissed him with all the passion she could muster.

A short time later a polite cough got their attention and the kiss stopped. John looked up to see a group of people with smiling faces, except for one who was a stranger who just had her mouth open stunned at the spectacle in front of her.

"Hi. Perhaps someone could introduce me to our additional member."

Bronwyn stepped back from John and introduced her sister to Linda and John, explaining that she could not leave her behind as she too was locked in her bedroom to face the same as herself. The couple approached Maria and welcomed her to the family bringing tears to her eyes as this group of strangers showed more welcome than her own parent had ever done.

John then turned toward the other two outsiders of the group and thanked the police officers for their assistance tonight. Alan Longarm and Barbara Aller just nodded and remarked that they didn't do much at all. Barbara commented at how it would have been more fun if the van had been wildly rocking like the other one they had met at. This got a chuckle and relieved some of the pressure that the night had brought.

Meanwhile there was a general lessening of the strain on each member of the group as Pixie visited each person in turn to engage in some puppy rubbing. She was able to get this so easy as nobody had to reach down at all to touch her head, neck or back. Bronwyn ended up just hugging Pixie around her neck as the dog was very close to her own height. Maria was feeling out of place not being familiar with anyone until Pixie decided it was her turn. The dog made her feel really welcome especially as Pixie licked her tears so easily as they fell down her cheeks making her giggle.

The gathering turned into a group hug as all the friends needed the closeness knowing they had all made it through the ordeal. Alan brought them back to earth as he advised it was past time to get home before a search party arrived. It was inevitable that Jedd would have tracked down how they escaped via the back gate and were picked up by van. He would call on his network to get out and look for the missing girls. This would take time but they could not waste too much here and now.

The final stage was for Matt to get rid of the van used to get them away from the house. He gave everyone a hug before driving away to leave the van in the city unlocked. He doubted it would left alone for an hour before being stolen. To ensure they could not be identified he had provided some special brews obtained from a buddy. He would do what he had instructed John, wipe any surfaces likely to have been touched to remove fingerprints followed by a quick wipe of bleach solution over the seats, dash and door handles. He then had an aerosol can of solution that he had bought. This was like an insect bomb for the house except it contained DNA samples of potentially thousands of people and probably other animals. His contacts prepared these for sale by cleaning public surfaces like bank teller machines, hand rails and bench seats. The collected samples were processed and suspended into a solution which could be put into containers like spray cans. Setting this off in the van negated the need to totally remove all traces of their own DNA as it would become just one of thousands, making it nearly impossible to isolate. Matt left the van in a dark back alley and made his way to his own car he had parked before and headed to home.

The others left at the same time and returned to John and Linda's home with Gloria driving. The entire trip saw Bronwyn as close to John she could get in the second row of seating. Maria was in the rear seat, not because she felt out of place but she was loving Pixie's enthusiastic company.

There was a moment when a large black SUV approached them from the rear and except for those in the front seat everyone hunched down to be hidden from outside observers. As the vehicle went to settle in beside the van so the occupants could look inside the van, the police car with them started up their flashing blue lights. Fortunately the men in the SUV had been warned about a van accompanied by a police car and they accelerated away without more than a glance. They only got a glimpse of two figures in the front seat and a dog's head behind them. A longer look would have shown that the driver was not a man as would have been expected. The third vehicle also only got a quick glance as they assumed it was with the van and police they had been told to ignore. The group breathed a sigh of relief as the police signalled that all was okay when the pursuit vehicle was far enough away.

***

They were all happy to finally make it home and were greeted by another small group of smiling women as they exited the vehicles. Excited hugs were shared as Bronwyn was welcomed home again and Maria was introduced. After a few minutes the group made their way inside with John hanging back to thank the two police for helping. Alan and Barbara expressed that they were pleased to be able to help and apologised that there was nothing they could have officially done. They knew how things worked and being honest cops hated having to serve under a crooked administration. This small outing tonight made them feel that they had struck a small note for righting the wrongs. John was even more surprised when Alan took the keys of the van from John and told him that they would dispose of it. They knew the best places for such things and with the spray from Matt they were sure that they would be safe. Besides straight after disposing of it, they could then be the ones to discover it so any evidence from the two of them would easily be ignored. They also felt that there would be no real investigation as stolen vehicles were far too common to be worried about. They just got taken in and if no owner was found they were sold at auction by the police force or the insurance companies. John again thanked them and invited them to drop in any time whether on or off duty, their door was always open.

He went inside to a house full of women and loved it, although it was noisier than usual. He found out that Bronwyn and Maria had been taken into Bronwyn's room by Philipa and Polly for a health examination. Philipa was taking no chances even though the sisters had assured her they were fine and had not been hurt other than a few bruises. These were incidental as they had each tried to get out of their rooms and Jedd had used force to restrain them. John found himself being hugged continuously by each woman in the house, even Maria although hers was a quick one as she did not know him like the others.

As the unrestrained hugs and kisses were being shared with John, Maria sat back to watch the group. It amazed her that every woman in the house was beautiful, yet all were different. The thing they had in common seemed to be an affection for John, even her sister Juliana, no her name is now Bronwyn. This was difficult for Maria to do as her sister had never been called anything but Juliana, never Julia, Julie or any other derivation. Even Bronwyn plastered herself against him as she thanked him again for the rescue. Bronwyn had told her they would be rescued in the few moments they were allowed alone together. Maria had passed it off as off as fantasy, or at best wishful thinking, that anyone would consider either of them worthy of chasing after.

Her father had made it abundantly clear that they were not worthy of anything but being naked in his films. She had been horrified on her eighteenth birthday when he made told her what he expected in return for her upbringing. Even Scarlett, her step mother, had remained silent and stayed away as he informed her of her obligation to him. He had kept her locked in her room from that moment on and she eventually realised that this was probably why her sister had disappeared on her birthday. Jedd was taking no chances with Maria running away like the older girl.

Now though Maria felt like she was living in a fantasy world where everyone actually loved each other, and protected one another. She had never known love like this before and found it a bit daunting. When Bronwyn stepped back from John she noticed her sister by herself looking forlorn and went to be by her side. The other girls had moved away for a while as they talked with the others about the events tonight. Bronwyn sat down and took hold of Maria's hand and asked her what the matter was.

"It's all so strange here Juliana, sorry, Bronwyn. You all seem to be acting so friendly to each other and especially toward John. I'm having trouble placing who is who, even though you had introduced them to me before."

Bronwyn smiled as she responded, "Yes it would be hard at first. We had never known love as we grew up. Jedd was always so cold and distant and my mother only ever did what he told her to do. He really was a bastard, and I wish I could have found a way to get to you earlier."

"No Bronwyn, don't think that. He was a cold man but I would never have believed you if you had told me what he was capable of. There may not have been any emotion, let alone love, but it would have been inconceivable to think a he would demand that I had to be a part of his porn industry. I get the cold shivers every time I think about what he said to me. Until then he had never ever told us what he did."

"Yes, but now we have a chance to be ourselves."

Maria cut in to say, "But he will just find us like he did you, even after such a long time. Then we will be in worse trouble."

"No sis that will not happen again. Now that John knows what we are up against he will protect us."

"But why should he do this for us. You obviously know him, but I am a stranger."

Bronwyn looked at her sister and knew she had to tell her the story. She started with a brief rundown on each woman here tonight. They were left alone during this time which was a blessing as Maria's eyes got larger and larger and she was actually stuttering in disbelief as the story unfolded. She was told about the health problem that John had and how he was being helped by many women including those here tonight, except the twins. When Bronwyn got to the part about how she loved John and he loved her back Maria had to stop the tale.

"But he is married and you say all these women and others are having sex with him. You also said he's married and one of these women is his wife. Sounds like crap to me! I realise Jedd and Scarlett had sex with many others, but that was for his films. At least I assume it would just be for the films. To just have sex with others would destroy a marriage in normal life."

"Maybe it would for normal people, but John and Linda are not normal people. Besides this has only happened because of his health condition, but what has occurred is far beyond just sex. Let me try to explain a little more clearly, and please try to keep an open mind. I do know it could be hard to understand because I sometimes wonder at all of it.

"Except for Philipa and Polly, we knew John before he got sick. He has always been the greatest of people and you could not help but admire who he was for how he treated all those around him. I arrived here with nothing and he gave me a job when nobody else would give me a chance. Not only that but he let me rent the company unit as all I had at the time was my car. Over the past year he always treated me with respect and gave me every chance to be someone.

"He never even complained about my appearance which I did so I wouldn't be recognised, fat lot of good that did in the end. He would only sometimes comment saying something that he thought the shade of purple hair didn't match my make-up, or something silly like that. He even asked Janet, she is the one over there," pointing to her, "to help give me tips on make-up and other such things. Janet told me she has a daughter, that's Adriana next to us, and so knew a few things about what kids were wearing and such. Between the two of them I felt as though I belonged somewhere for the first time. I felt safe and I want you to feel that too. Anyway over time I did fall in love with him, even knowing he couldn't return it. He and Linda are so in love that they would've never strayed from each other, at least until he had that injection."

She had Maria's undivided attention as she continued, "Before that I could only ever hope for was to find a guy just like him for myself. But then he needed treatments and that opened the flood gates. Turns out Linda is more than okay with him being with other women, and he has a tendency to fall in love all the time. He is so great that women fall for him in return, like me even before his injection, and that leads us to this situation now."