Just a Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
A love story between brother and sister.
5.2k words
4.43
144.1k
143

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
358 Followers

This story is about an undeniable love between a brother and sister. All characters portrayed are over 18 and is based on pure fiction.

Thanks goes out to Don for his editing.

I have one sister. Her name is Elizabeth, but I call her Liz or Lizzy. She is 24 years old, an arts major at an out of state university. My name is Lucas, my sister calls me Luc, I am 28 years old. I am a moderately successful studio and contract musician. Jazz is my love and joy.

It has been a few years since I had last seen my sister. As kids we had become very close. But as life's choices took us in different directions we saw less and less of each other. We of course loved each other as brother and sister, we knew no different.

Elizabeth had come home from university for the summer and I had just returned home from a gruelling thirteen month long world tour with a music entertainment group of which I was one of the contracted musicians.

Elizabeth and I seemed never to have time off at the same time, always just missing each other, until this summer that had become pivotal to our lives.

Elizabeth, who lived with our parents out in the suburbs, was coming to visit me at my place which is a large soundproofed third floor studio condo in the downtown core built in an old converted red brick warehouse with exposed brick walls and massive wood beams which held up the floors above.

My heart skipped a beat when the intercom sounded. I was quite excited to see her. I buzzed her in and waited expectantly.

Then came the knock at the door. I opened the door and received the shock of my life. Standing there was a stunningly beautiful woman, not the gangly androgynously dressed tomboy I expected.

The girl before me wore a very flattering spring dress with opened arms, which actuated her perfect shape. She had curves in all the right places. While not skinny she was not plump either. She had generous hips that held a promise of endless pleasures, a round well developed posterior of sublime fantasies, perfect welcoming breasts not large nor small. I estimated her breasts to be a thirty six C.

Then her face. If a face can launch a thousand ships, her face could launch a million. Helen of Troy would have nothing on her. A mouth so sensual, perfect symmetrical full lips. Her nose straight and authoritative.

Then there are her eyes. They astounded me and weakened my knees. They are hazel brown which sparkled with the effervescence of life.

Her auburn hair was tied back which showed her regal neck and flawless face.

"Liz, come in." I said as I ushered her in.

"Hello Luc." She said as she gave me a chaste kiss on my mouth and then hugged me warmly.

"So, how have you been brother? I have missed you." She said as she walked around examining my recently cleaned home.

"I missed you too. But I am good. Just chilling and waiting for my agent to book my next gig. I might have some studio jobs in town, or work with a group at local venues." I told her as I watched her walk around my place.

She examined a Grammy award I received for my contribution on a production for a recording of the year. She looked at the couple of gold albums I had hanging on the wall along with numerous other lesser known awards.

An array of instruments sat in the corner such as Saxophones ranging from a Contrabass Sax to Piccolo Sax, a trumpet, an electric keyboard, a small Gretsch drum kit, a Fender amp and Telecaster guitar, and a Sliver Creek Rocker string upright bass. These were the tools of my trade.

I of course did not play all of them, just the sax, horn, and the keyboards. The other instruments were good for impromptu jam sessions with friends and colleagues.

"Very impressive." She said.

"Thank you." I replied.

I offered her beer or wine. She opted for a red wine. I opened a bottle and poured a glass for her. I grabbed myself a beer and sat down beside her on the couch.

"How's your love life, any girlfriends?" She asked.

"No real girlfriend, not since Jane anyway. Just a couple of fuck buddies. I don't have time for one really, and any I have tried seem unfulfilling, not complete, if you know what I mean." I tell her.

"Have you seen Jane since your breakup?" She asked.

"No, just her name when it's on the charts or at award shows when I watch them." I replied.

"You miss her?" She asked.

"No, I am over her. How about you?" I asked.

In truth, Jane took a piece of my heart with her when she suddenly packed up and announced that she was going to New York City to pursue her music career. Well she did make it big, her name was on all the charts, and her videos played everywhere.

"To begin with, I know exactly what you mean when you say they are unfulfilling. But no I have not had any boyfriends in some time, just a girlfriend." She said as she looked at me for a reaction.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"I am a lesbian." She said as matter of fact.

"Really? When did that happen." I asked genuinely surprised.

"It happened about four or five years ago after I found boys to be consistently shallow and unfulfilling. All they want is stick their thing in you and dump their load and move on, usually without letting you experience an orgasm. Often Leaving me to jill off on my own. So experimented with girls. I found girls a lot more satisfying. Being with a girl was more than just sex. So I switched teams." She said nonchalantly.

"Well damn sis. The men of this world have lost one smokingly hot woman. But if you are happy, then I am happy for.

"Thank you Luc. Yes I am happy, but I can't say the same about dad."

"Well dad is a case in itself. He has one too many hangups." I said.

"Do you fulfill your women's needs?" She asked.

"I make it my mission to make a girl cum at least once before the main event. I found that I get a more involved response from the girls that way, which I thoroughly enjoy doing anyways." I explained.

She looked at me and searched my face as if trying to read my thoughts, or trying to fathom my thoughts.

"I like that we can talk to each other like this. I feel relaxed and comfortable with you." She said as she sat with her hands between knees with her legs splayed apart as she sat back.

We began reminiscing about times gone by. We talked about those beautiful summer days at the cottage. I had not been to the cottage in years. We had spent many beautiful days under the sun, in the water, splashing around and just doing what kids do.

"Do you remember when I was fourteen and I asked you to teach me how to kiss?" She asked.

"Yeah I remember." I replied.

"That was so funny. I almost bit your tongue off in surprise when you stuck it in my mouth." She laughed and then sipped her wine and pushed against my shoulder.

"Yeah, I think you left a permanent indent across my tongue where you bit me." I scowled.

"I did say I was sorry." She laughed. "You should have told me you were going to do that."

"Well I hope you have improved since then." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I think I have as I am sure you have." She said mirthfully. "Why don't we try it again. I am curious to see how much we have improved." She said impulsively.

"What? Really?" I asked.

"It's just a kiss. It meant nothing then, so no different now. Besides we are siblings, not strangers. It would be good for a laugh." She said.

"Okay, I guess." I said as I moved to face her and was about to kiss my smoking hot sister.

She cupped my face as I held her shoulders and placed my mouth on hers and kissed her, my tongue swam warmly into her mouth and was met by hers which gratefully accepted mine as our tongues danced seductively together. Her lips were so soft and warm, her tongue wonderfully inviting.

Elizabeth pushed herself into me and the kiss took on a whole new life and meaning and began to become deep and sincere and so beautiful. My hands slipped off her shoulders to wrap my arms around her waist, while she put her hands around the back of my neck and head.

I could not stop as we free fell into an abyss of an emotional magnitude, then something suddenly clicked. It was like an awakening, and I realized that this woman was the one, the one who would complete me, my soul mate. I wanted her in the most severe way.

Suddenly Elizabeth broke the kiss and pulled back. And held her fingers to her lips as if they got burnt and gave me an incredulous look.

"What the fuck just happened? Did you feel that?" She looked at me in dismay.

"Yes, I think I did." I said bewilderedly as I suddenly saw her in a new light.

"We can't, I mustn't." She looked totally confused and conflicted.

"I've got to go." She said as she got up hurriedly, grabbed her jacket and purse and fled out of my place.

"Wait." I called after her. She glanced back fearfully and pulled the door closed behind her.

I looked at the door as it closed behind her. It felt as though my heart had been ripped out of me. I felt a fear, a fear of impending loss. My head swam as I tried to comprehend what had just occurred.

I had just kissed my sister which felt fucking amazing. Improved? Hell yeah she had improved dramatically. Then the sudden revelation that I felt more than what a brother should feel for his sister shook me to the core.

I found myself wanting her, wanting to be with her, wanting to love her, wanting to be inside her. Inside her? What hell does that mean? Did she feel the same way?

Christ, I have gotten the hots for my sister. How twisted is that. She is fucking beautiful, incredibly hot looking. Is that all it is? Am I just attracted to her physically? No it's more than that. I feel enormously attracted to her and also feel a greater personal attachment to her.

For the next few days I walked around in a daze. I could not fathom the many powerful emotions I felt and did not know how to deal with them.

Okay, I think I could deal with it if I just wanted to fuck her, but there was more, so much more. How could I let possibly the best thing in my life slip away. I prayed that she would call. I checked to see if she had text or email. Nothing.

A week had gone by and I reached to pick up my phone and call her. Just then my phone rang. It was her..

"Hello." I answered nervously.

There was silence, then she said, "Lucas, we have to talk."

"Yes... when, where?" I asked.

"Not at your place. Somewhere public." She said.

"Okay, how about dinner at that Italian place, Romero's, down the road from here." I suggested.

"Okay, at seven. See you." And she terminated the call.

I arrived before seven and got a secluded table. It was not hard to tell when she arrived when all heads turned to look at her.

"Hello Luc." She greeted me. She made an attempt to kiss me but changed her mind and just took her seat instead. I felt a little disappointed.

"Hello Liz." I said.

"You look like shit." She commented.

"Trouble sleeping." I said.

God she looked incredible. Her eyes were clear and lucid, just so amazing I could look into them forever. And her smile, her mouth, god she is beautiful. I could not help feeling that god made her so fucking beautiful just to taunt me.

"Yes, me too." She said.

"You don't look it. You look amazing." I said which caused a slight blush to burn her face.

We ordered food and drinks and looked at each other as we waited. I reached out to her hands and she pulled hers back.

"I don't trust myself just yet." She said.

There was a pause of silence as we looked at each other, trying to read each other.

"Do you feel what I feel?" She asked finally as we got into the heart of the matter.

"Yes I do. I think I am in love with you Elizabeth. No matter which way I look at things, I love you. I feel so very attracted to you." I tell her.

She moved her head closer to me as she leaned across the table. "We are brother and sister, Luc. We can't have those type feelings for each other." She said in hushed tones.

"Don't you?" I asked.

"Yes I do. I love you very much and it scares the freaking hell out of me. All I want is to be with you. It's just not right, Luc." She said as she looked at me intently.

"I can deal with it if it was a purely physical attraction and all we wanted was to fuck each other, but it goes way beyond that. I am, or was a lesbian and I had been quite comfortable with that, until now." She continued.

"Then I guess we should stop seeing and talking to each other." I said.

"No, don't say that. We can't." She said quickly, a worried look flit across her brow.

"Then what are we going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I do know that I can't ignore this. I have never felt this way for anyone or anything before. It feels so freaking wonderful. It is like everything has fallen into place, like it's been you I have been waiting for all my life. I am in love with you too, Lucas. That kiss, it was like it unlocked a door. I began to understand that those feelings were always there. Over time they had developed and matured." She said as she reached to my hands and held them.

"Yes I agree with you. It was as though the last piece of the puzzle had fallen into place with a distinctive click. All I know is that I want you, I yearn for you. I want to be with you. God you are amazingly beautiful. You may be right about those feelings were always there waiting to mature. I have never felt like this for anyone before either. Yes I am scared too, but I am petrified that I will lose you." I said to her as I held her hands.

"I am your sister and you won't lose me regardless of this outcome." She assured me while she regarded me for a moment.

"I think your testosterone levels are obscuring your vision." She laughed. "While I try, I am not as beautiful as you say." She said with modesty..

"Sister, I have met many women in my travels and you just so damn hot, they pale in comparison."

"Oh Lucas, stop that, that's not true." She blushed profusely.

Our drinks arrived and we let go of each other's hands. The server smiled at us sweetly, thinking that we were on a date.

I looked at my sister over the rim of my glass as she took a sip of her wine. She caught me looking at her and blushed.

"Stop that, Luc." Her face betrayed the joy she felt.

"Stop what?" I teased.

"You know." She said as she gazed back at me. I am further drawn to her by her adorable vivacity and charm.

"What are we going to do Luc?" She asked with a wistful smile.

"Nothing. We have not done anything to be worried or ashamed about. We are just addressing our feelings, that's all."

"I will have to break up with Alison." She said forlornly.

"Why do that? You cannot just end it because of us."

"It's all about us, Luc. Why lead her on when there is no longer any substance to my relationship with her."

I see her eyes well up with tears and I feel her pain. While I don't know anything about Alison, she obviously felt a great deal about her.

"I want very much for you to hold me, but I am scared it would not stop there."

I squeezed her hands to reassure her. I wanted to hold her too. I wanted to kiss her.

The tension between us had dissipated. We began to feel comfortable with each other. We began to enjoy each other.

We scanned each other's face as if we had seen each other for first time. I look at her auburn hair, her eyes, god those eyes astonish me every time I looked into them. The shape of her chin, her cheekbones, and her neck.

"I have had a crush on you ever since I can remember." She said as she took a sip of her wine.

"I did not know that." I said.

"Yes. I used follow you all over the place, or sit on the sidelines to watch you. I felt jealous when you were kissing Josie, your then girlfriend. I even saw you masturbating once. I did not know what it meant at the time." She said.

"What? Really? It seems like you were stalking me." We laughed.

Our meals arrived and we ate while taking furtive glances at each other.

"Are you upto going to a club after?" I asked. She looked up with interest.

"There is a club down the road two blocks that has a good jazz band playing. They play a few tunes that you can even dance to. A buddy of mine is playing there tonight." I tell her.

"That sounds delightful. I really need to loosen up have some fun." She said as she looked at me with those eyes which sparkled with life.

After dinner we went to the nightclub where we danced and enjoyed each other tremendously. Her face glowed with joy. I never felt happier.

She had a few glasses of wine and I had a few beers. We sat close to each other at the table. She put her hands on me and I put mine on her as if we were an item. We spoke no more about our obvious feelings.

She received numerous stares and curious looks from a many of men and a few women too. A band member I knew commented that my girlfriend looked quite hot. I did not correct him. I did feel proud of her, she was exceptionally beautiful. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then there were many eyes beholding my sister.

We left the club some time after midnight. We walked hand in hand toward my place. As we arrived she stood in front of me as she held both my hands and looked up at me.

"Thank you for tonight Luc, I really enjoyed myself. But I need to go home, I hope you understand."

I nodded my head that I understood. But really I did not. How can she deny what she felt? She was a stronger person than I.

"Can I call you when I get to bed tonight?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I answered. She smiled.

She hailed a passing cab. Just as she was about to climb in, she ran back to me and kissed me on the lips and then tore herself away, her eyes capturing mine for a moment, and then ran back to the cab and hopped in. The cab pulled away as she closed the door. I saw her face looking back at me before she was out of view.

Thirty minutes later as I laid naked in my bed I received a Skype call. Answering it I saw my sister's beautiful face and my heart skipped a beat.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Hi," I replied softly.

"Thanks again for a wonderful evening, Luc. I really enjoyed myself. It felt like a date. Was it?"

"Maybe it was. It was not my intention, but I just did not want my time with you to end." I said.

"I love you Luc." Again those eyes of hers just floored me.

"I love you too, Liz."

We spoke in generalities, about mom and dad, about anything but the elephant in the room which was our mutual desire to be with each other and perhaps become intimate with each other.

She then moved onto her side and set her tablet beside her on the bed. It became apparent that she also slept in the nude when had a glimpse of her naked breasts as she moved the tablet into a new position. I was not sure if that was done purposely.

I did the same and we just gazed at each other. Slowly her eyes began close and then she was asleep. I could not help feeling that I was just dreaming. If I was then I did not want to wake up. I continued to watch her sleep for a few more minutes before terminating the link and falling into a fitful sleep.

Over the next few weeks we spoke often on the phone, or text each other, or Skyped. We went out with each other just about every day when I was free. We had become regulars at the one club and had formed friendships with people who only knew us a couple.

We went to the beach where I got a better appreciation of how insanely hot she was when dressed in a bikini. She walked on the beach with a self assured confidence as if she owned the ground she walked on.

We went to the movies, art galleries, and museums. She however never came upstairs to my place.

In the clubs or other public places she would openly display her affections by caressing the back of my neck and head and then placed soft kisses on my neck just below my ear, or she would trace the contours of my face with her fingers while she looked at me with those, 'I want to fuck you' eyes, before placing a soft kiss on my cheek or at the corner of my mouth.

VictorN55
VictorN55
358 Followers
12