Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ten!', someone started.

'Nine!' The rest continued.'

'Eight! Seven! Six! Five!'

Moa saw people pairing up with their boyfriend or girlfriend, waiting for the stroke of midnight. She saw Veronica and that cute guy moving closer to each other. Moa bit her lip, she was supposed to have Eric there now!

'Four!'

She saw Elin behind a big shrub, also with no-one to kiss. And she saw Pontus standing alone not far from her. She wondered why he was alone. She hadn't asked if he was single, she only knew he wasn't married.

Moa's eyes met Pontus's who raised his glass towards her and smiled. Maybe he could sense that she was feeling a bit lonely. He came over.

'Three! Pontus kept eye contact with her and started chanting the countdown with her, making her shout the seconds a bit louder.'

'Two!' She once again realized that Pontus was very good looking. The memory of her seeing him naked a while ago surfaced in her mind and she was glad that he hadn't spotted her peeking through the door to the sauna.

'One!'

'Happy New Yeeeeaaaar!' Everyone shouted before starting to kiss their boyfriends and girlfriends. The sky exploded in a cascade of red, green and blue.

Moa figured Pontus would give her a hug, and that was how it started. A long hug and she felt her breasts pressing against his body. She felt his body heat through the thin fabrics of her dress and his shirt. The warmth felt wonderful in the icy cold and she didn't mind that the hug didn't stop at once. She felt the heat spreading through her body.

He started loosening his grip of her but didn't quite let go. His hands stayed at her waist. The fireworks were still exploding above them and in the corner of her eye she saw people were still kissing. She saw Elin looking in awe at the fireworks.

Moa's eyes met Pontus's, and she saw a different look in them now. She realized she had not let go of his neck. For a moment she wondered why she hadn't.

She was just about to let go of him when he leaned in. She knew what was about to happen and started to panic. But she didn't have time to do anything about it before his lips met hers in a soft kiss.

Her heart started beating hard in her chest. Her mind was spinning. What was happening? She thought Pontus would break the kiss as soon as it had started but he didn't. He continued to kiss her and she kissed him back. She felt his tongue tentatively against her lips and instinctively she opened her mouth slightly.

Their tongues met for a second before she turned her head away, finally breaking the kiss.

She felt her cheeks flush as she looked around to see if anyone had seen them. She couldn't be kissing her boyfriend's bonus brother in the middle of all of his friends! But no-one seemed to have noticed them. Everyone else were still kissing or busy admiring the fireworks.

Moa immediately let go of Pontus's neck and he too let his hands slide off her waist.

'I'm so sorry', he said quietly so she barely heard him. The look on his face was indeed one of shock. 'I didn't plan to do that.'

'I think I'm going to go inside', Moa said. 'It's getting cold.'

Chapter 10

It had been about an hour since midnight and she wasn't cold anymore. She had downed two handsome cocktails, and she had needed them too. The kiss with Pontus had turned her into a nervous wreck for a long while. She was finally starting to calm down again.

Maybe it wasn't so bad after all? It was just a kiss, at the stroke of midnight even. It was tradition. What really worried her was how to behave around Pontus for the rest of the evening. And how he would behave. They hadn't spoken to each other since she left him out in the cold.

Would he keep hitting on her? That could make things very awkward. Would he be angry? Did he think she had sent out signals? Would his true colors show now and he would turn out to be a classical asshole that comes on to girls in relationships without a moment's thought about other people's feelings?

Standing there thinking maybe she should just go to bed – she could easily say she caught Eric's bug – she finally bumped into Pontus. Their eyes met for the first time since that kiss and her stomach turned into a knot.

'Moa', he said, 'can I have a word with you in the kitchen where we can hear each other?

Veronica was standing right there so she tried to act as natural as possible. 'Of course', Moa said and followed him into the kitchen.

'So anyway...', Pontus started as soon they entered the kitchen and they saw they were alone. 'About before, outside...'

Where is this going, Moa wondered.

'I just wanted to say, I really didn't mean to come at you like that. I'm really sorry and I know it was a really shitty thing to do, and if you're pissed you have every right.'

'OK?' She wasn't expecting this so she didn't know exactly how to react. But at least it seemed like her worst fears weren't coming true. Maybe he wasn't a complete dirt bag after all?

'I really wasn't planning to kiss you. I mean, you're Eric's girlfriend for fuck's sake.'

'Right, I am.'

'Right.. Well, I just kind of let the moment run away with me so... do you think you can forgive me'

'Ehm, well, I guess... I mean, it was just a kiss right?'

'Right.'

'And just to make sure, Eric won't hear about it?'

'Not from me, that's for sure.'

'Alright, no harm I guess.'

His face lit up. 'Thank you! Good. Alright, then I suggest we just forget this ever happened. And go back to the party and have some fun before everyone leaves.'

Moa was both surprised and relieved.

Chapter 11

'There you are! Hey, you promised you would teach me some moves for the dance floor!' Elin had spotted her and Veronica was right behind her.

Moa laughed. 'Alright, is it time now?'

'Yup, now I'm just the right amount of drunk!'

They headed for a corner of the living room where there was still some space to move. Walking there, Veronica asked her: 'What did Pontus want to talk to you about before?'

For a moment she panicked, not knowing what to say.'

'Was it about Eric?'

'Uh, right, he just wanted to make sure the poor guy was alright.'

'So, how is he?'

'I was up there a little while ago, and he was snoring like a pig.'

'OK', Veronica laughed, 'At least he's alive.'

Elin didn't really have a talent for dancing, Moa soon realized as she tried to show her some basic moves. But she made up for it by trying, almost.

Veronica seemed to pick it up faster though. She actually looked really hot. As a proof of that guys soon started gathering around them, ogling them in that discreet way drunk guys do. Moa started to enjoy herself. She also realized that she was on a dance floor, not wearing any underwear. It was a bit exciting, she had to admit.

'Alright Elin, I have a new move for you', Moa shouted into her ear. 'Go like this', she said and started a very basic move where she raised her arms over her head and marked the beats with her hips.

'Alright', Elin said and this time she managed to pull it off. Her little hips were swaying with the beat of the music and Moa saw guys turning their heads at them. Doing slight variations of that one simple move soon had guys gathering around them. It didn't hurt that Veronica showed her appreciation of Elin's moves by dancing up close to her, letting her hands run up and down her body.

The cute guy that Veronica had kissed at midnight turned up with a tray of shots, causing everyone to cheer even louder. They all had shots, they were strong and tasted vaguely of cinnamon. Moa saw Pontus casting glances at her.

The party went on like that for an hour or so, eventually she and Pontus even started talking to each other again. It seemed like he had forgotten about the kiss, and he didn't make any more moves so she felt herself relaxing in his company.

As they danced guys would come up close to them, some were even kind of cute. Knowing she wasn't wearing underwear really turned her on, but she still wished Eric was there. She had checked on him a while ago, worried that the noise would keep him awake. But he was sound asleep, you could barely hear the music up there.

At around two people started leaving in pre-ordered taxis. Some were heading for the city to continue the party, others were going home. Eventually they had all left. She and Veronica promised they would go shopping some time, and it felt like it wasn't just one of those things you say you will do. She was leaving with the cute guy from before and Moa felt a bit jealous.

When Pontus had said goodbye to the last couple he turned around and sighed in relief.

'Has it been a tough day?' Moa asked.

'Really tough', he said but with a smile. 'Are you alright up there in the guest room? Anything you need?'

'No, I think we're fine. Are you going to bed too? Do you need any help cleaning up?'

'No, thanks, I'll take care of it tomorrow. Just going to unwind for a bit before I go to bed. '

'Alright, good night then.'

'Yeah, good night, see you tomorrow.'

Chapter 12

Back in the guest room Moa slipped out of her dress and stepped into the bathroom. She wasn't as horny as she had thought she would be, but she decided to take a shower anyway. She turned the water on and waited for it to get warm before stepping into the shower. The water felt good on her skin. She reached for the shower crème and started lathering herself up.

She wished it was Eric's hands on her body now instead of her own. His hands finding their way down between her legs now. As soon as she touched herself she felt the pent up horniness coming back, surging through her body. She turned the heat up but the water only got warmer for a few seconds before going back to lukewarm. She turned the knob even higher but nothing happened. Instead the water started getting colder. Soon it was freezing cold and she quickly turned it off and got out of the shower.

Damn it, she thought. Could something go her way today? She dried off, still horny but freezing now. She figured she could take care of herself in bed next to Eric. Who knows, she figured, maybe he'll wake up and feel better and they could salvage this night. Not likely though, she realized as she heard him snore.

He had drunk most the water, only a little left now. She refilled it for him and noticed her own thirst as she poured. She should probably get her own glass though, if she didn't want to catch his bug.

She opened the suitcase looking for something to throw on before going downstairs. Putting on jeans and a t-shirt seemed like too much work, and her dress was all crumpled now. Instead she saw that Eric had packed his over-sized hoodie, the one he called his hangover hoodie, and threw it on. It wasn't very flattering but it reached just below her ass, and was probably less revealing than the dress she had worn all night anyway. She didn't bother to put on underwear since she would be right back and didn't want to wear them in bed.

When she came downstairs it was dark and quiet. She went into the kitchen and poured herself a big glass of water, drank half of it and filled it up again. It was strange seeing the living room that had been so full of people a little while earlier, now silent.

She walked through the living room and felt a cold draft against her bare legs. She thought she heard voices from a room down the hall. Didn't everyone go home already? She tip-toed in the direction of the sound.

Getting closer she realized it was the sound of a TV she heard. She peeked in through the door and saw Pontus sitting on a couch watching a movie. He had changed his clothes and was wearing a white t-shirt and pajama pants. He was sipping on a glass of scotch.

He noticed her. 'I thought you went to bed?' He said. Moa noticed his eyes slipping down to her bare legs for a fraction of a second.

'On my way, just needed a glass of water.'

'How's the patient?'

'Still passed out, but fine I think.'

'I'm sure he'll feel better tomorrow.'

'Yeah, I hope so. Aren't you going to bed?'

'No I am, just unwinding a bit. And I thought I'd air out the party stink for a while. Do you want to sit down for a while, I'm watching Casablanca.'

'Oh, really? I haven't seen that in a long time.' It was one of her favorite movies but she kind of had her own plans.

But Pontus scooted over to give her room on the couch, and for a second it sounded like a good idea. She was very aware that she wasn't wearing panties, but that just made it more exciting. A final warm-up before going upstairs, she thought.

'I guess I can sit for a minute', she said and sat down next to him, careful to make sure the sweater didn't ride up too far.

Chapter 13

They sat in silence for a few minutes as Bogart made his entrance in black and white. Moa felt the cold draft on her feet again and pulled them up under her.

'I think there's a blanket in that one', he said and pointed to a small foot stool by the couch.

Moa got a big blanket out and covered herself with it.

'So, you bring out the really good stuff when everyone has left, huh?' Moa nodded to the bottle of Scotch on the table.

'Oh, I'm sorry, I've completely lost my manners', Pontus said and got out of the couch. He came back with another glass for her.

'Oh, I didn't mean it like that', she said not having intended to drink any more.

'Here', he said and poured her a drink. 'This like you said, is the really good stuff.'

She sipped her drink and found it surprisingly good. She usually didn't like scotch.

They started talking, first about the movie which turned out to be a shared favorite, and then about Eric. She felt the alcohol doing its job. She would only stay a few moments more, but she didn't want to leave just yet. Whenever they fell silent she would become aware of the fact that she was practically half naked under the blanket. It put butterflies in her stomach. She wished it was a bit darker so that she could sneak a hand under the blanket and touch herself.

She wondered if Pontus was attracted to her. It sort of seemed like it, but he also seemed to be able to keep those feelings in check. Of course, with her hiding under the blanket she made that easier for him. She wondered how he would react if she was showing a bit more skin. After finishing the first glass of scotch, she decided to find out.

When Pontus went to the bathroom she unzipped her sweater a bit, enough to show some cleavage. Before he came back she covered herself with the blanket again, she didn't want it to look like she was waiting for him, like, in a sexy pose.

But after a couple of minutes after he had returned, she let the blanket fall off her when she took another sip of her refilled drink. At first he didn't seem to notice, but after a while she saw him stealing glances at her in the corner of her eye.

This was fun, she thought. This incredibly good looking and kind of rich guy was attracted to her. Not that she had any intentions of actually doing something with him, but still. It was fun to tease him a little.

'Are those photos?' She asked and pointed to a set of binders in a book case.

'They are', Pontus admitted. 'Do you want to look at them?'

'Can I? I love photos, there's something special about actual, developed pictures I think.'

'Go ahead. They're mostly just pictures of my family.'

She wasn't really interested in looking at photos of his family, but she had another idea in mind.

She got up and walked over to the binders. Once there, she reached for one of them knowing that would cause her sweater to be pulled up a bit. She figured Pontus got a glimpse, just for a second, of the bottom of at least one of her ass cheeks. He definitely got to see her legs. She was smiling internally as she returned to the couch with the binder.

Flipping through the pages she noticed Pontus had become quiet. She wondered if he was struggling not to get an erection. Had she shown him too much? Then she remembered earlier in the basement where she had caught a glimpse of him in the shower. His ripped body. His huge cock. Was that thing filling up with blood right now, right there beside her? She couldn't help but wonder what it would look like fully hard. She had never seen a penis that large before.

After a while Pontus left the room for a minute, he said he was going to close the windows in the living room. Moa started thinking that maybe it was time for her to go upstairs. She was horny as hell and she wanted desperately to have an orgasm. She was just enjoying herself a bit too much. So she figured, only a few minutes more, and pulled down the zipper on her sweater a few centimeters more.

When Pontus came back he was shivering.

'Man, it's cold!' He said.

'Here, there's plenty of blanket for the both of us', Moa said almost instinctively.

He gladly accepted sharing the blanket and scooted a little bit closer. She could feel their legs touch slightly.

They sat there for a long while, flipping through pages of photos of Pontus and his family. They all seemed to have been taken at the same place, a house on the country side near a lake. There were both very old pictures where Pontus was a little kid and more recent ones, where he looked like he was in his twenties.

Pontus laughed when he saw a couple of the photos and would tell her the stories behind them. There was a man in many of the older photos that looked a bit like Pontus.

'Is that your dad?'

Pontus didn't answer right away and when he did she could hear something was off.

'Yeah, that was my dad', he said.

She realized she had just assumed that they had gotten divorced before Pontus mom and Eric's dad got married a couple of years ago.

'I'm sorry', she said, feeling stupid now.

'It's all right. It was a long time ago. Cancer.'

After an awkward moment of silence Pontus mood changed for the better again when he flipped the page and saw himself standing on his head. Moa was glad the awkwardness passed but she still felt sorry for him.

As they kept looking at the photos they slowly started sitting closer and closer to each other. She didn't mind feeling their legs press against each other, or her breast softly against his arm. She was feeling very comfortable with him, it felt like they had grown closer.

'Look', he said after a while. 'You know, about before... I'm really sorry if I made you feel uneasy.'

At first, she didn't know what he meant but then it dawned on her.

'Oh. Right. No, really it's OK. I mean first of all, you don't deserve all the blame. I did kiss you back after all.'

'Yeah, but still, I kind of started it and if it made you feel uncomfortable I'm really sorry. You were just so beautiful and your lips looked really delicious. Anyway, again – I'm sorry.'

'It was just a kiss, right?' Moa said, trying not to make a big deal about it.

'Right, it was just a kiss. A really good kiss if you ask me, but still, just a kiss.'

'OK, well I'm not uncomfortable anymore so, why don't we just forget it happened? And yes, it was a nice kiss.'

'If it's alright with you, I think I'll actually wait until tomorrow to forget it.'

She looked at him, and he looked back at her for a second. There was a moment of silence.

'You know', she said. 'My ex and I even had an agreement that kissing was alright. I mean, if it happened.'

'Really?'

'It wasn't like we were running around kissing everyone we felt like, but you know, if it happened it happened and we told each other about it. No big deal. But maybe it wasn't a very serious relationship.'

'How about you and Eric?'

'Well, I think we're serious. We were going to spend Christmas together. But no, we don't have that agreement. I mean we haven't talked about it so...'

'I think that sounds like a fair agreement though', he said. 'A kiss or two isn't the end of the world.'