Just a Little Bit More

Story Info
That's what his wife wanted.
7.1k words
3.85
81.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, I don't like 'dump and switch' stories. All too often, they seem like two independent stories latched together with little ties between them. However, this one evolved in that direction, so I tried to keep the connections.

Pure fiction, it's story of a wife turned whore and the adoring husband who unconditionally loved her - a happy ending for one and a just ending for the other.

Yes, there is a lot of sex in this one.

*****

I suppose when one is young, all candy looks good. Extramarital affairs and divorces are commonplace. But if a marriage does survive, children are born, grow up, leave, and a couple in their forties are very comfortable with each other. Infidelity is unexpected and devastating. The prospect of starting over or spending the remainder of one's life alone, is incomprehensible...

Such was it with Debra and me (Joe). We were extremely close in every sense of the word. We had a great sex life, at least I thought so. Now that the children were in college, she could holler her orgasms as loud as she wanted, and my decent sized member ensured she had a lot of them.

Her beautiful body looked ten years younger than her 42 years but like most women, she was vain, afraid of losing her good looks, afraid she was no longer attractive. Every small wrinkle caused a major trauma and she spent a ton of money on facials and cosmetics. I kept telling her how beautiful she was but it seemed my opinion didn't count for much. After all, I was only her husband.

Every man likes to have an attractive woman for a wife, she's a reflection of his good taste. I was proud of her shapely well toned body, the way she carried herself, her engaging personality... The downside was that men hit on her... Even worse, she liked it.

She began to dress more provocatively for our many social functions and neighborhood parties. Her skimpy dresses became more skimpy. She started wearing a thong and often went without a bra. Those 34C tits were still very firm and perky and she loved to jiggle them for her male admirers. She became more flirtatious, dancing close and rubbing her body on them.

The change was gradual. At first I didn't mind too much since we had fantastic sex when we got home. But it began to get worrisome...

--

My job required I spend two weeks on the road every six weeks. Usually when I got home for the weekend, she would jump my bones and fuck me for two days straight. That last time was different, there were tears and she averted my eyes. I asked what was wrong and she told me one of her high school friends died of cancer. I accepted her grief and after a couple of weeks, we were back in our sexual groove, back to the parties, back to her audacious flirting.

After my next two week road trip, I came home to an empty house with a note sitting on top of a divorce application...

WHAM!... just like that, it was over. She left no explanation except to say she no longer loved me. Holding her note, I slowly sank down to the kitchen floor, my mind and body reeling, filled with utter shock and despair.

Getting drunk didn't help. When I sobered up, the pain of her desertion was still there. Worse, I had the hangovers to contend with as well. Obviously, that was no solution.

I spent all of my non-working hours searching for her, pestering her friends, going to bars, clubs, and any place there was a dance floor. I finally lucked in about two weeks later. A friend of one of her friends gave me a telephone number. The next morning I called that number and Debra answered. She coldly accepted my invitation to lunch.

I was sitting at a table on the restaurant patio. She was fifteen minutes late and I was beginning to wonder if she'd show. She approached my table, swinging her beautiful ass and jiggling those unencumbered breasts. I couldn't help it, my cock stirred.

"You didn't really mean what you said in the note, did you?"

"No, I still love you, Joe."

"Then why?"

She was brutally candid, "Joe, my hormones are changing and your forty four year old libido is slowing down. I need more cock, and I mean to get it while I am still attractive to men... I do love you Joe, and if you still want me in a few years, I'll come back and we'll live happily ever after."

My mouth hung open... the gall of the bitch. "You mean you will condescend to be my wife again after you fuck every man in this city? You mean you will let me fuck your leathery overstretched pussy, a pussy that's had every disease known to man?"

That shook her but she quickly recovered, "They only use condoms."

"Oh, yeah, men just love to be sucked off wearing a condom. You stupid cow, how long do you think it will be before you get an infection?"

She was shaken but held her resolve.

"Debra, give this up. You've had your little fling, please come home and we'll patch this up. I love you. Throwing away twenty years of marriage for a little extra cock is stupid... I can take pills, buy you some sex toys, maybe even get you a clean boy toy while I'm out of town... Together, we can solve your problem."

"I don't consider this a problem, Joe. I find it very exhilarating, having sex with so many different men..." she trailed off as a woman approached our table.

"Joe, this is my roommate, Nicole. Could you keep her company while I visit the ladies' room?" Nicole was also a great looker, a decade younger than Debra. I suppose that wasn't a surprise, that was the age Debra was trying to be.

"Was it you who introduced Debra to this lifestyle?" I snarled.

"Heavens no, but we do work together at male conventions and bachelor parties. We can each make up to a few thousand a night, it's very lucrative."

"Ahh... I understand now, I thought the attraction for Debra was just having strange cock. Now I realize she's excited about being paid as well."

"Yes," chirped Nicole, "We have the best of both worlds, doing what we like and getting paid for it too. Say... Debra tells me you have a big one, can I take you up to our room and give it a try?"

I was about to spit some insults when Debra came back and sat down. I glared at her, "I am going to hold off on the divorce for one year, maybe you'll come to your senses by then."

I got up to leave when Debra rose and gave me a very hard kiss, "I do love you, Joe, more than any man I've ever known. I'm sorry, I wish things could have been different."

"Debra, unless you give up this lifestyle soon, I'll be walking on your grave within a few years. You'll never make it to fifty."

--

Over the next year, I managed to have lunch with her several times. Once, when we were sitting with Nicole, Debra asked me if I had a girlfriend yet. I shook my head.

"You must be hurting Joe. Why don't you come up to our room, Nicole and I will give your big dick a working over. I've learned a few tricks to make you feel real good."

"No thanks, I don't fuck whores."

She winced, "That's uncalled for Joe, you know I still love you..."

"Love me? Do you think of me when those other cocks are inside you?"

"Well, no, I have to give them my undivided attention," she giggled, "Besides, sometimes I'm being made airtight. I could hardly think of you with three cocks, could I?"

Disgusted by that mental image, I rose to leave. She tried to kiss me goodbye but I pushed her away, "I won't bother you again, Debra... Remember... one year."

Our children, Don and Sue, visited her a few times too, trying to talk some sense into her, but to no avail.

--

I never completed the divorce, hoping that there would still be a reconciliation. It didn't mean anything to her.

After about a year, the inevitable happened, she ended up in hospital with an infection, the worst, HIV/AIDS. Since we were still married, my employer's insurance covered the hospital costs but only a small portion of the medications. At first, Debra was upbeat. She knew others had managed a long life even though they were infected, but within a few months, she lost weight and began to look her age.

She was moved into a hospice next to the hospital, a building almost as large as the hospital itself. She was placed in a four bed isolated ward with three others who also had the same infection. At that time, there was no effective meds for HIV/AIDS so each patient required individual experimentation to determine the most effective drug cocktail.

I needed a lot of money to cover the cost of those drugs so I sold our house and furniture and returned my leased car. We had very little equity in the house because we took out a second mortgage to pay into our children's college trust fund and I wasn't going to touch that. I hated to leave our home but could no longer afford the upkeep.

I found a one room apartment in the seedy part of town about a dozen blocks from where I worked. The hospital was half way between home and work so I walked the distance back and forth every day, stopping to visit Debra before and after work. I took a couple of part time jobs in the evenings but the money just wasn't enough to pay for the drugs. Our investments were all converted to cash and our savings account was being quickly depleted.

Debra was always glad to see me. It seemed none of her friends ever came to visit, not even Nicole. The worst was when I had to leave town on my two week business trips, I knew she would be counting the days until I came back.

One late afternoon, she was sitting on her bed with her knees drawn up. I was sitting on a chair when her robe fell open and she flashed her pussy. My reaction was almost immediate.

"Oh, Joe," she noticed my erection, "I wish there was something I could do for you."

"I could use a condom," I suggested hopefully.

"No, that's what got me here in the first place, the goddamn thing broke... I dare not even touch you lest I pass on my infection. Please understand, Joe, one of us has to stay alive for our children."

"I know. It's just so goddamn hard..."

"Joe, you have to find yourself a woman."

--

That very day, I met Alice coming down the elevator. She was bawling and almost fell because she wasn't paying attention and ran into a gurney. I grabbed her arm and helped her walk. She asked if she could have some water so I took her to the cafeteria. Her flood gates opened while she told me her story.

It seemed she had no one else to talk to. Her husband of fourteen years was recently admitted to the same hospice, dying of cancer. They were very much in love and she was trying everything she could to keep him alive. I told her I had a similar situation but didn't elaborate. After about half an hour, her tears dried up.

"Can I drop you off somewhere?" she asked.

"No thanks, I only live a couple of blocks away," I said, not wanting her her to see the hovel I lived in, "But I'm here every day at the same time, maybe we could meet for coffee again tomorrow. Same time?"

She gave me a weak smile and nodded.

For the next two weeks, we met every day in the cafeteria. She seemed much more upbeat and glad to see me. I was too. I told Debra about Alice and she asked to meet her. I introduced them and was asked to leave. I never did find out what they talked about.

One Friday, Alice told me her husband wanted to meet me, alone. He was lying in bed and crooked a finger at me. I leaned over him to listen to his graveled whisper.

"Alice has told me about you. This last while, she hasn't been crying as much. You seem to be having a positive influence on her and I'm grateful. Please be gentle and take care of her, she needs a man in her life and I'm not going to make it." His head went down on his pillow and he turned away.

When I went back to the cafeteria, Alice invited me to her place for dinner. I accepted.

When we got into the door of her house, we wrapped our arms around each other, both of us with moist eyes, thinking of our spouses, but looking for comfort in one another. We kissed tenderly, seeming only to brush our lips together. When she hugged me tighter, my cock began to respond. She felt it and mashed her lips against me, her tongue searching for mine.

Breaking the kiss, she leaned her head back and moaned. I pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Her bra came next and her large 36D breasts flopped out, nipples already hard. I hooked my thumbs into her panties and rolled them down.

She reached up and kissed me hard again. "Come," she said and turned towards the bedroom. I shed my clothes along the way, watching that large jiggling ass. She was one of those women who looked much better with her clothes off, slightly overweight but very firm, her bulges in all the right places.

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs, her wet slit opening like a flower. Diving in, my tongue ran up and down that slit, tasting her juices. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

"No, Joe, I need your cock inside me."

I ran my cockhead up and down her wet slit, then penetrated her.

"OH GOD," she keened as she had an orgasm after only a few strokes. "I'm sorry, Joe, I was just so ready."

"We have all night," I chuckled.

"Yes," she hissed, "and I want a lot more of that cock. It's the biggest I've ever seen. I know some women who would pay good money to have that inside them."

We both laughed and we got down to some serious fucking. She had two more orgasms in the missionary position before I rolled over and let her ride on top.

"Oh God, I've never had a cock like this," she bounced up and down on my shaft, "Come for me, Joey, wash my pussy with your cum, I want to feel it throb and splash inside me."

I thrust up into her and was sure she could feel my cockhead swell as she ground her pussy into my body as hard as she could.

"Oh, yes, yes, I can feel it, I'm coming too, yes, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE..." Her whole body convulsed as wave after wave shook her body while she milked my cock with her spasming vaginal muscles.

She put her head down on my shoulder and straightened her legs, leaving my softening cock inside of her. Her eyes were still glazed as I felt her pussy muscles trying to resurrect my cock. It had been too long, I got hard again.

She rolled off. "Please, Joe, doggy this time."

It was a position we both liked. I fucked her long and hard, driving it in as deeply as possible, watching the waves of flesh rippling up her ass from the point of impact of my groin. She was coming almost continuously, smacking her ass back at me on every stroke, stopping for only a few seconds to squeeze my cock with each of her many orgasms.

Cum was literally running down her legs, her cunt farting with each stroke. Having come once, I was particularly strong, pounding her through countless orgasms before I pulled in tightly and dumped another substantial load, very deep within the only pussy I'd had since marriage. We were both gasping for air as I climbed up on the bed and flopped onto my back. She pulled herself against me, resting her head on my chest.

"Jeezus, Joe, you really outdid yourself, that had to be the best fuck I've ever had in my life. You're so big and get in so deep. I loved it."

Then, she began to contemplate what she had done, "This was the first time I've ever been unfaithful," she sobbed, "I feel so cheap and dirty."

"Don't be... when I talked to him today, he asked me to look after you and I promised I would. He wants you to live and enjoy the rest of your life, not sit around and mope while he passes away."

We showered together and I barbequed the steaks while she made a salad and set the table. We hardly spoke, her guilt still evident. After we finished eating, I sat down on her side of the table and pulled her into me, kissing her neck and ears.

"You never talk about yourself, Joe. I don't know anything about you."

I poured it out, telling her about my wife becoming a whore and contracting HIV/AIDS. She stiffened when she heard that, finally realizing we hadn't use any protection.

"Don't worry, I had a vasectomy after our second child and I haven't had sex with Debra since she left two years ago and neither with any other woman. You are my first extramarital affair..."

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Alice, I'm destitute and I desperately need money to provide the drugs needed to keep Debra alive. Did you mean it when you said that women would pay for my cock? It may be the only asset I have left to sell."

"Yes... I meant it. I have three close girlfriends who have more money than they know what to do with, all in their thirties. One is widowed and two are divorced. They are very conscious of their reputations in society and are afraid to have lovers. They need a man who is very discreet...

"I'll make you a deal, Joe, move in with me and I'll have each of them over once a week so they can get their pussies filled. I'll tell them it's four hundred for an evening. Will twelve hundred a week be enough?"

"Yeah, I might even have enough left over for a hamburger," I chuckled, "But what if you and I have a falling out?"

"Don't worry, as long as you can service me three or four times a week, I'll be more than satisfied."

"Protected sex or not, Alice, I want all of those women tested. I still have two kids in college and can't afford to get an STD."

"Anything, Joe, anything. Please just say YES."

"YES, and as a special reward, I'm going to lick your beautiful pussy until you die."

"Oooooh, my husband never did that. Will I like it?"

"Oh, yeah..."

"Let's go." She pulled me back to the bedroom and spread a dry quilt on the wet bedspread. I laid down beside her and started on her big boobs, licking and sucking them until the nipples stood proud. She moaned and rolled her hips.

"Jeez, I never thought my little pokers were so long... ooooo..." she cried as my tongue found her clit. I spent a good twenty minutes licking and sucking her through a couple of orgasms.

"Enough, Joe, my pussy is aching for your cock. Fill me." I did, she was a wild woman.

The next day, I told Debra that Alice and I were coupling, but not about my planned trysts with the other women. She didn't need to know about that.

"I'm so happy for you, darling," she enthused, "You've finally found a woman to satisfy your needs... Is she a good fuck, does she suck your cock, does she have a nice tasting pussy?"

The die was cast, I moved in with Alice. She let me use her husband's car to get to and from work and Debra's hospice.

--

Two weeks later, I had Maxine, the first of Alice's rich friends. She was a tall big boned woman, not unattractive. She caught her husband fucking her best friend and sued for divorce, getting half of his substantial assets and a good alimony payment. She had a sloppy deep hole but I managed to fill it with my big gun. Two hours later, Maxine was completely sated. She kissed me hard, promising to return the next week.

Two days later, it was Celine, a tall willowy brunette, a very pretty face. She was independently wealthy. When she caught her husband screwing his secretary, her father's money enabled her to get him fired and have his ass kicked out. She was very bitter and treated every man as a philanderer. Meeting me only reinforced her belief but she left with hoarse vocal cords and a promise to make it a weekly event.

Friday, came Janet, a short rotund redhead, the youngest of the three at 32 years old. Her husband was killed in a light plane crash two years previously. She fell apart and became a recluse. Her grief was so deep, she quit looking after herself and got fat.

I was only the second man in Janet's life. She felt she needed a man to climb out of the hole she'd dug for herself. At first, she was very aggressive but I could see it was false bravado. She was so tight, I couldn't penetrate her.

She cried and I spent most of that first liaison talking to her, using my hands to roam over her naked body. Eventually, she consented to let me do oral sex on her and after an orgasm, I again tried to penetrate her. Our copulation was less than satisfactory, but I did manage to get it in a few inches and give her a small orgasm... I didn't come, somehow it didn't seem right to pump her full of juice when she had so little satisfaction for herself.

12