Just A Little Favor

Story Info
He promised to make it worth her while.
1.1k words
3.91
28.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I supposed to do? I mean, what could I have done? The day started out normal enough. I reluctantly crawled out of bed, turned off the damn alarm, then jumped in the shower. When I emerged I still didn't feel quite awake, but I proceeded to brush out my hair, throw on some clothes, brew a cup of coffee, and find my keys. I was going to be late to work. Oh well, I thought as I continued to search for the keys.

Then the phone rang. Maybe I should have let the machine get it, but then I would of missed out on quite a bit. The first thing I noticed when I reached for it was my keys sitting on the table beside it. Score!

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jamie! I need a favor." I instantly recognized the voice, though it had been awhile since I'd heard it. It was Matt, a man I had once upon time loved, hated, been indifferent to, and finally had settled into an easy friendship with. All you girls know the type. Handsome in a offbeat way, quick to smile, but always a little unreachable And here he was calling me ten minutes before I had to get to work.

I sighed. "What do you need Matt?"

"Well, I'm stranded about twenty minutes outside of town..."

I cut him off. "So that piece of shit of yours finally died? Well, call a tow truck."

He laughed into the receiver. "A tow would cost more than the things worth. Pick me up, I promise I'll make it worth your while."

I guess I didn't really want to work anyways. I took down the directions, Then called my boss. He wasn't happy, but he didn't fire me, which is always a bonus. For some reason I felt the urge to put on mascara before I walked out the door. You never know...Then I was on my way.

I saw the car before I saw him. He emerged from under the hood as I pulled up on the shoulder. I couldn't control the electric surge when I saw him. He had stripped to the waist, sweat glistening on his body. He ran a hand through his curly brown hair and grinned at me as I stepped from my car.

"Well, here I am Matt, now what?"

He slammed the hood down. "Figured I'd just leave it here, maybe pick it up this weekend."

Damn, he was so sexy. I fought down the urge to touch him. I decided to walk back to my car instead. He got in beside me and I started back to town. We rode in silence most of the way. After what seemed an eternity I pulled up in front of his place. I turned towards him. "Well here ya are, never say I didn't do anything for ya." I smiled at him.

"Come on up Jaime. I said I would make it worth your while." He threw that grin of his at me again, how could I say no? Anyways, he probably was just going to give me cash or a beer, right?

I walked in behind him and sat down on the couch. He kicked off his shoes before leaving the room. "I'll just be a second, let me get out of these sweaty things." I waited, a bit impatient. I just wanted to get home and masturbate. To make matters worse, he emerged wearing nothing but his boxers. I suddenly felt quite shy. This was crazy, I knew. Remember, we had a history, I'd seen him wearing much less before.

"So, when are you going to make it worth my while?" I asked, trying to control the trembling in my voice. He didn't answer, instead he just leaned in and kissed me. I let his tongue explore my mouth for a moment before pulling away.

"Matt, we shouldn't."

"Why the hell not?" He lowered me onto the couch. "Now take off your shirt."

I found myself obeying. He stood in front of me as I lifted my shirt over my head. I went a step further and took off my bra as well. I heard him gasp as his cock sprang to life inside his boxers. I looked up at him, to see what he would do next.

"Now you're going to suck my dick." He said as he took of his remaining clothes. I thought about protesting then realized that was exactly what I wanted to do. I took his fat cock in my hand and began flicking my tongue around its swollen head. He became impatient. He grabbed my long brown hair in his fist and began guiding his dick deeper into my throat. I began teasing his balls with my other hand. "That's it, sweetheart." He moaned as I looked up at him, his cock filling my mouth.

I was wet now, and still half dressed. I kept slurping on his cock, and reached down to begin undoing my pants. He must have realized what was on my mind because he pushed me onto my back. He roughly grabbed my pants, and pulled them down. He stood there looking down at me. "Do you want my thick cock in that wet cunt of yours?"

I nodded.

"Then ask me for it."

"I want you to fuck me, Matt. Fuck me please." I whispered.

He smiled down at me. He lightly ran his hand down my stomach, ending with a sharp slap right on my throbbing pussy. I moaned, arching up towards him. He brought his hand down a few more times before plunging his full shaft into me. I screamed in ecstasy as he fucked me hard.

Suddenly he rolled over placing me on top. I teased him, lifting up until I was nearly off him, then slowly lowering myself back down on his hard cock. He put his hands on my hips, trying to make me fuck him harder, but I resisted. Then he slapped my ass. I leaned forward, picking up the pace, as he took one of my erect nipples into his mouth, at first gently nibbling then biting. I moaned as he slipped a finger into my tight asshole. I grinded onto his cock, taking all of him, as he fucked my ass with first one, then two fingers. I couldn't stand this much longer.

I slid up and down on him, fingering my clit I felt him explode inside me a second before I felt my own orgasm wash over me. I collapsed on top of him, gasping. I rolled over and lay panting beside him.

After a few moments Matt pulled himself up on his elbow. He smiled at me. I smiled back, languidly stretching. "So, Jaime, can I ask you another favor?"

"I don't know. Will you make it worth my while?"

As I said earlier, what else could I do?