Just a Little Fishing Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen Susan, if I say 'yes', promise me you will not say a word to Cranky or anyone that I am going to go with you? I don't want Doug to find out before hand," Rebecca looked at her husband again briefly then back at her friend, "I'll tell him on the day...I know he'll probably be annoyed I think...but he'll understand," Rebecca stammered nervously, of course she had no intention of telling her husband.

"Oh, thanks Bec, 'course I won't say anything...thanks! Just a quick in and out, that's all," Susan smiled with obvious relief.

Eventually, they came to the end of the rough track and were back on the sealed-road. The four of them were quiet now; the girls almost asleep in the back; Doug staring out at the road ahead, deep in thought, as Cranky accelerated up through the gears.

Doug smiled to himself knowingly, he was thinking about his revenge, his well executed revenge on the men who had repeatedly defiled his beautiful wife over the last few days. Yes, in about a week they should be feeling it, he thought to himself.

While Doug had waited for Rebecca to return from up the lagoon earlier on, and armed with a little bucket of purification he had scooped out from the septic tank, he had climbed up the rickety old ladder next to the low tank-stand and deposited the contents into the drinking water!

Doug knew that the horrible mess, and the rotting cane-toad he had thoughtfully added, would quickly turn the fresh water into a miasma of bacteria. Harmful bacteria like 'giardia', a very painful stomach bug found in the tropics that usually rendered the victim totally helpless, often only to roll up ball of misery. Untreated, the chronic diarrhoea and vomiting could last for days! It was quite painful, yes, but not really life-threatening.

But the coup-de-grace!

What a stroke of luck, he had thought that morning, when walking up the banks of the lagoon to find help, after all he had very nearly trodden on the well-camouflaged reptile himself! A mature Death-Adder had lain partially hidden from view amongst some fallen leaves waiting to ambush an unsuspecting bird. And with the care of someone knowledgeable in the handling of dangerous snakes, Doug had captured the evil-looking predator, and placing it in a small bag, he had secreted it into his backpack.

Doug would love to see the panic in the young man's eyes when he went to bed that evening and hopefully rolled onto the normally inactive reptile hidden beneath the bed sheet. Although only around thirty centimetres long, the thick-bodied snake could strike with lightning speed and inflict a very serious bite from the fangs of its large triangular-head -- something that was life-threatening if one is not careful! And if the Adder bit the young bastard Johnny, on anything but a limb, it would be very hard to apply a pressure-bandage to prevent the lymph-system distributing the toxin through-out the body!

"Fuck you, Johnny," Doug thought to himself, as he blamed the horrible course of events mostly on the young man. After all, it was Johnny who first forced himself on Rebecca -- Doug hoped he suffered!

Doug smiled to himself again; yes, revenge would be sweet, and of course it would be unlikely anyone would think he was responsible.

Doug turned around and looked in the back-seat at his wife. She was sleeping. He almost felt tears well-up in his eyes with deep remorse; if only he had never taken her out there!

But of course, he had and the rest was now history, as they say. If only he had not discovered her with the three men the night before! No matter how hard he tried, Doug could not get the carnal images out of his head; his Rebecca, naked with them, not only allowing them all to fuck her, but even assisting them into filling all her holes!

Yes, Doug now knew his wife loved to be fucked by more than one man; she had certainly appeared to be more than willing in the end and had "gone off" while they had used every one of her holes, a sad truth he now wished he never knew!

He had their son to think about and of course all that they had worked for over the long years -- but Doug now knew he could no longer trust his beautiful wife, and it pained him more than words could describe.

And what made it worse was Rebecca had acted as if nothing odd had happened the night before -- she had certainly not told him anything, not yet anyway, and that in Doug's eyes made her guilty too!

What was he going to do with her now, he wondered solemnly, as they sped along the highway toward home?

What was he going to do, indeed!

* * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE TO READERS: First of all, I do not condone violence against women in any form, and although many of my stories are of a "non-consent/reluctance" nature, they are just stories intended for light entertainment. Some people like to watch TV shows like the "CSI" type of genre. This does not make either the writers' or the audience potential murders -- it is purely for entertainment (I would hope). My stories are mostly written for my good wife as they often reflect some of her fantasies -- but that is all they are to her -- just fantasies, she certainly would not like to be raped for real!

My wife and I do enjoy a wonderful relationship together, but are often apart from one another for various work reasons, which tends to give me far too much time on my hands, alas my pathetic attempts at erotica.

Finally; occasionally, I have attempted to write a story for an enthusiastic reader, but I confess, not very successfully as my critics have been only too happy to point out. My last submission "Catherine" was obviously a bad one, judging by the comments and votes. I am not too sure why, obviously it should not have been submitted in "Loving Wives" -- if at all, oops! I also think it may have been just a little too close to "real life" for many, and sometimes that sucks, certainly not a good recipe for erotic reading it would appear. For whatever the reason is, I apologise to the reader and would withdraw the story if I could.

If I do write anymore, I will just stick to what turns my own wife on and maybe, just maybe I will publish them -- and maybe some of you will enjoy them also.

Cheers!