Just a Night at the Bar

Story Info
A wager is made... and won.
2.6k words
4.49
76.1k
58
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,602 Followers

FOREWORD:

Just a little bit of fun, here. With all the darker stuff I've posted lately, I figured I'd bring my sense of humor out and dust it off. LOL

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction, as in NOT REAL for the "super-realists" out there.

FAIR WARNING: No characters were harmed during the writing of this tale.

Please enjoy the ride. :)

I.D.

*****

I walked into the bar and spotted the girls from across the room. None of them were looking my way, but I was checking them out just the same.

One, a black lady, REALLY caught my eye. She was dressed for partying and dancing in a little black dress that could be called a jet skirt. Yeah, it stopped right at the cockpit.

Instead of heading over to flirt, I sidled up to the bar and ordered a Guinness instead. As I was watching, she got up and danced with a guy. They danced once and when he asked her to stay on the floor, she politely declined and rejoined her friends.

I noticed the guy's disappointment when he came up and joined his buddy a couple stools down from mine. Their conversation was easy to overhear.

"Struck out, huh?" the guy at the bar asked his buddy.

"She's married," Mr. Disappointed said with a shrug.

"So? When has that ever stopped you before?" his buddy grinned.

"I've been flirting with her all night, and she's been flirting back, but she just told me that she won't cheat on her hubby," Mr. D responded.

"And? So is it my turn now?" Mr. Optimistic asked.

Mr. D laughed. "Good luck with that!"

"I don't need luck, son. Just watch the master and learn a thing or two," Mr. O smirked as he took out a little canister of breath spray and gave himself an "edge".

I was smirking too, and as Mr. O moved over to where the hot black girl was sitting, Mr. D noticed my smirk and the smugness in my expression.

"You think you could do better?" he challenged me.

"I could have her with just a few words," I bragged.

"Yeah, right! Keep dreaming, pal!" he laughed harshly. "If Sam can't get with her, I'll bet you five hundred bucks that you can't! He's a pro."

"You got the five hundred on you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He looked at me for a moment, judging that I was, indeed, serious. "I can get it. Give me a minute. There's an ATM across the street."

With that, he walked out of the bar, so I turned my attention back to the dance floor, where Sam was dancing with the Nubian beauty. I opened my wallet and checked to make sure I had my stake for the wager. Once I confirmed it, I put the wallet back in my pocket and watched some more.

Sam was grinding on her, I guess trying to impress her with the size of his schlong. She would move a foot or two away, and he would follow her to resume the grinding. When the song ended, she thanked him graciously and returned to her seat, where her friends were also rejoining her from their time on the dance floor as well.

Her short hair was in a pixie cut that I really liked, which showed off her long neck to perfection. Her tits, while not overly big, were perfect for her frame. Her booty, on the other hand, was perfection incarnate! Two round globes of goodness, barely held in check by the jet skirt she wore.

As she retook her seat, Mr. O returned to the bar and looked around for his friend.

"He went to the ATM across the street," I piped up.

"Why?" he asked with a confused expression.

"We're making a wager. He said that I couldn't get that girl you've both been dancing with, and said that he would bet me five hundred that I would strike out too if you did," I shrugged nonchalantly.

He chuckled. "Well, I hope Jim gets back soon. Hell, I'll throw my five hundred in there too."

Jim took that opportunity to come back into the bar. He greeted Sam and me, and I nodded back.

"I'm Mark, by the way," I introduced myself, shaking their hands. "Are you guys sure you want to bet with me on this?"

"Hell yeah," Jim said as he showed me the five hundred.

"Why not?" Sam shrugged.

"Well, I only have the five hundred, unless you're ok with that. You'd only get two hundred and fifty each if I fail," I smiled apologetically.

They looked at each other and moved off to whisper a bit so I couldn't hear.

Another guy asked the hot Nubian beauty to dance, and she accepted graciously, as I had seen her do since I walked in. As they took the dance floor, Sam and Jim returned.

"Ok, Mark. We'll put our five hundred each against your five hundred. The bet is now whoever walks out with her gets the pot, but none of us can say anything to her. A gentlemen's wager," Sam said with a nod. "If neither of us leaves with her, Jim gets the pot."

"Ok by me, Sam. Good luck," I nodded. We all shook on the bet, then handed the money to Tommy, the bartender. When I told Tommy what the bet was, he just smiled and nodded his head.

Sam returned to the table, and asked if he could join the ladies there. They shrugged and smiled as he pulled a chair from a nearby table and sat down next to the black beauty.

"I've never seen Sam get shot down," Jim smirked as he watched his friend lean over and whisper something in her ear. Then he looked at me. "He's nailed plenty of married women before, so I don't see him failing now."

"Yeah, she might take some persuading," I acknowledged as I nodded back and smiled.

I watched him try and woo her, then he got her out on the dance floor again for a slow number. It started off ok, but then he put his hand on her derriere. She moved it gently up to her back, but it slithered down again.

After two more times of moving his hand, she finally had enough and told him that he was out of line, I think. He got a look on his face, but allowed her to walk back to the table while he returned to the bar.

I watched her, and when she saw all three of us standing together, she rolled her eyes.

"Uh oh. Looks like that money is mine," Jim grinned. "She knows you're with us now, Mark."

"Not necessarily," I smirked. "I could just be standing here at the bar in your general vicinity."

Sam snorted. "That bitch is about as frigid as you can get. If I didn't stand a chance, I KNOW you don't."

I shrugged. "We'll see."

With that, I picked up my Guinness and meandered over to the table. Once there, I set my glass down and asked the lovely black lady to dance.

She smiled and held out her hand for me to take, and I pulled her onto the dance floor.

She molded her body to mine, but I kept my hands from wandering too much.

We danced and talked in low tones for the next two slow songs. I turned on my charm full tilt, and she was eating it up in a hurry!

"So, are you with those two losers at the bar?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as the last slow song ended.

"If you're asking if they're friends of mine, no," I replied truthfully. "I was talking with them for a bit, but I think I've found much more pleasant company."

"You're a smooth talker, aren't you?" she said as she gave me a dimpled grin.

"Only with you," I grinned back.

As the song ended, we headed off the floor hand in hand.

"Well, Mark, come on over to the table and I'll tell the girls that I think I found the man who can take me away," she winked.

"Lead the way, Laura," I winked back.

"Ladies, I'm going home with this man right here," she said as we approached the table.

"Aren't you married?" a girl asked in a judgmental way.

"Mhmm, but my hubby and I have an arrangement," she smirked.

"Good to know. We'll go to my place then," I nodded as we turned and headed towards the bar.

The guys were watching in shock as I walked up to Tommy and motioned for the bet money. He just grinned and shook his head as he handed it to me.

Then Sam noticed my wedding ring. "Hey, Mark. You're married?" he said in surprise.

"Yes, but my wife and I have an arrangement," I winked back as I pocketed the fifteen hundred bucks and walked out with my date for the evening.

We got to my Camaro and I opened the door for her.

"Thank you, kind sir," she said with a smile on her face, her look promising me pleasures beyond imagining.

"You're very welcome, dear lady," I bowed my head in reply.

The ride didn't take long, and we were inside the house in no time flat. We couldn't get enough of each other as we left clothes strewn from the door to the bedroom. By the time we fell into bed, we were both naked as the day we were born.

I drank in the sight of her naked body as I knelt in front of her. I lifted her left leg and put it over my shoulder as I inhaled the sweet scent of her arousal.

Her fingers ran through my hair as I leaned forward and licked her labia and clit lovingly. I took her little nub between my lips and sucked gently as my tongue flicked across it.

"Oh shit, baby!" she exclaimed as I slipped my tongue inside her soaking wet love tunnel. Both of her hands tightened in my hair, holding my face against her pussy while grinding her cunt on my face. I could make out her face above me, her eyes glazed in lust and pleasure as I feasted on the sweetest pussy on Earth.

My hands were on her ass, squeezing her round butt globes. My tongue was a tornado inside her as I licked and sucked her sweet juices. Her breathing was getting ragged, and I knew that her orgasm couldn't be far off.

"Gonna... COME!" she shouted suddenly as her voice rose in pitch to a scream. Her juices squirted into my mouth, and I swallowed as much as possible as her lovely body convulsed above me.

I was throbbing hard as she fell back onto the bed, her body shaking from the intensity of her climax.

Without even thinking, I lifted one of her legs and set her heel on my shoulder as I lined my 8 inch white cock up with her hot chocolate pussy. The vision before me was one of pure beauty as she gazed up at me, her eyes still glazed.

"Please fuck me," she whispered as I ran the head of my dick up and down between her hot wet pussy lips.

"You want my cock inside you?" I snarled in a low tone. "You want me to fuck that hot little pussy of yours? You want to be my slut tonight?"

"Yes, yes and yes please!" she begged. "Please fuck me like a little slut, baby! Please fuck me like you own me! Please fuck my hot little cunt til you come inside me! I want you to give me all that cum, baby! This pussy is YOURS!"

Now, how could a man refuse a request like that?

I grinned evilly as I slammed my cock into her hot tight wet cunt. The heat washed over my cock as her walls contracted around me. Good GOD, she was TIGHT! But then, most women are after coming like a locomotive!

"This pussy IS mine!" I shouted as I claimed her hot little cunt. "This pussy is ALWAYS MINE!"

"Yes, baby! Always yours! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" she moaned and chanted over and over as I slammed my rock hard cock deep into her over and over and over again.

I took her toes into my mouth and sucked on them as my cock continued to slam into her hot twat. Her moans were getting louder and louder as I plowed her fertile field. I felt the familiar feeling of my balls tightening and tingling. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Sensing this, Laura pushed me back and got on her hands and knees. "Fuck me doggy, baby!" she said with a wicked grin. "I want to feel you fuck me from behind."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied with an evil smirk as I lined up my cock with her hot little pussy and grabbed that perfect thick ass of hers for leverage. I pulled on her ass and pushed forward into her again as she let out a gasp and a squeal of delight.

"That's it, baby! Fuck my hot cunt and cream your pussy!" she moaned as I plowed her pussy from behind.

SMACK

I smacked her ass while fucking her, and she squealed in delight again.

"Yessss, spank my slutty ass, baby! Spank me! I fuckin' deserve it!" she moaned loudly as I continued to spank her while fucking her perfect pussy.

Soon I felt the familiar buildup again as I felt my balls tightening. This time, there would be no turning back!

"Incoming!" I shouted as the first volley of cum shot up from my balls, through my cock, and into her fertile womb.

"YES!" she screamed as I pulled my cock out, the second stream of sticky stuff spraying onto her ass, then I did something I knew she wouldn't be expecting.

For the rest, I stuffed my cock up her poop chute and finished emptying my balls into her tight back door.

"OH MY GOD!" she shouted as I looked in the headboard mirror and saw her eyes roll back in her head as I felt her sphincter collapse around my pulsing penis. I felt my balls get wet as she squirted her juices all over them. Then she fell forward onto her face on the bed, her glorious chocolate ass still raised in the air with my slowly softening cock still inside.

I leaned forward and kissed her neck as she fell forward. My cock slowly softened as she moaned and cooed in the afterglow.

"Damn, baby! That was even better than usual," she laughed. "How much did you make tonight?"

"A thousand from those wannabe Casanovas," I grinned as I rolled off of her and grinned. "Five hundred each."

"It's a good thing Tommy's your best friend," she admonished me. "Any other bartender would have ratted you out by now."

"He knows it's for a good cause. Should I go in the morning to pick up little Ellie, or don't you trust me around your sister?" I chuckled.

"I trust you, baby. It's Callie that I don't trust," Laura said, sticking out her tongue and crossing her eyes. We both laughed at that. It was kind of an open secret that Callie, my sister-in-law, has a huge crush on me. "Anyway, you're gonna be too tired after tonight to go anywhere in the morning. I'll go pick up our baby girl."

"Ok, while you're doing that, I'll go deposit this thousand into Ellie's college fund," I smiled, kissing my wife. "You know, the night is still young."

Her eyes twinkled as she moved over on top of me. She kissed me, then stood and pulled me to my feet. With a shake of her perfect ass, she led me into our master bathroom and into the shower...

The End.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,602 Followers