Just a Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
You end up watching each other instead.
1.7k words
4.33
41k
8
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Night Out Ch. 1: The Movie

Going to a movie together as a couple can be romantic and sweet. There's the compromising on a choice, connecting by liking the same parts, and the snuggling. Then again, it can also be quite erotic. This particular night was more than erotic. It was orgasmic.

Of course we both know that we might not see the movie. In the dark, in a new place, how can we resist? We will try, but I make sure to dress to entice you. I wear a short denim skirt and a low cut blouse.

As the lights dim, I look over at you with a devious smile and move as close to you as I can. I put my hand on your thigh, and begin tracing little circles, getting as close to your cock as I can, but not yet touching it. I reach down, and unsnap and unzip your jeans and quietly open your shorts. You look down at me, with a knowing smile.

You know we can never resist each other...It has been proven yet again. I reach down and gently tease your cock, running my fingers along the shaft, lightly touching, circling the head. I am so happy to see you respond to my touches, slowly becoming erect. I lift up the arm separating us so I can have better access to you. I snuggle up close to you and reach down and start to stroke you very slowly. I lay my head on your shoulder and you feel my hot breath on your neck. My tongue comes out to tease your neck, my lips suck just a bit.

Your cock is so hard and is begging for my lips to be on it. Then again, my lips love being nowhere better than your cock. "I want to taste you so badly," I whisper into your ear.

I raise up and then lie down on my stomach across the seats. I bring my lips to you and start kissing your hard cock, my tongue flicking across the head while my hand is caressing the shaft. You let out a quiet moan as you feel my wet lips on your cock. I suck your head long and hard. Then, I move to lick and suck your balls, caressing each with my tongue before sucking one at a time into my mouth.

Then, I begin sliding my lips up and down the length of you. I am moaning softly, just loud enough to let you know I am enjoying what I am doing to your cock. My hot breath teases you, and I feel you twitch from the sensation.

I feel you reach down into my shirt and start fondling my breasts. Your fingertips find my right nipple and gently pinch it. You know how much I love having my nipples pinched, how hot and wet it makes me. Your hand moves in search of my other hard nipple, and when your fingers graze it, I moan again. I am getting more and more excited and I start moving my mouth up and down faster on your hard shaft. One of my hands reaches down and starts to massage your balls. They are so full from my sucking you. Soon, I feel your cock twitch and your balls tighten.

Hungrily, I look forward to the treat tof your sweet and salty cum. My head continues to bob up and down, my hot lips on your shaft, urging you to cum, milking you. Suddenly,I feel your hot cum shoot into the back of my throat, and I hear you let out a low grunt of pleasure. Greedily, I swallow the waves of cum that spurts from your cock. I continue the sucking, wanting and needing more. I milk every drop from your cock, savoring the taste of you.

As I feel your cock soften in my mouth just a bit, I sit up and lean against you, giving you a passionate kiss, letting you feel my need and arousal. I feel your hand slide into my lap.

You break the kiss whispering, "Your turn, lover." You move your tongue, teeth, and lips over my ear, down my neck,to my collarbone, exciting me, heating my skin. This slow, sensuous foreplay is always a favorite part of our love-making, only adding to my need and desire and the intensity of our connection and passion.

The room flickers with shadows from the light of the screen. Although the room is crowded we are alone with each other in body and mind. Your mouth kisses and licks at the base of my neck, your wet tongue dragging over my bone to that special spot, the one that makes me lose control.

You spend a great deal of time kissing, licking and burying your mouth into my neck and shoulder as your hand moves from my lap and rubs my thigh nice and slow. You can feel me squirm with anticipation. The heat of my skin on your fingertips, the heat from my neck on your lips.

Pausing a moment you unbutton my blouse and expose my breasts. Pulling the material over them, your thumb presses my nipple feeling how hard I am, and you know hot excited it makes me to have you touch me. The rise and fall of my chest shows how intense I'm getting as your mouth finds my nipple and slowly starts to suck me. For a long time your mouth massages and kisses my nipple then starts to nibble. You nip it with your teeth and then start a little pleasure pain as you hold the nipple between your clenched teeth and then push it out with your tongue. The pinch arouses me more and more as you do it over and over again.

You can feel me and hear me starting to lose control; the moans a little louder, the squirming more distinct in the seat. I no longer care who is watching as my mind fogs with a need to have more.

"Make me cum," I beg starting in a soft whisper but repeating it a little louder over and over again.

You pause for a moment to kiss my mouth, feeling me press so tight against you. My need isnow making me like an animal in heat.

"Pull your skirt up baby show me what you need," I hear you command. As my breasts hangs outside my blouse, I pull my denim skirt nice and high showing you my pussy which is dripping with desire.

Skirt now up to my hips, breasts exposed, like a little cum slut, I beg you again, "Please give me more!"

Yourtongue dances in and out of my mouth as your hand presses hard on my pussy feeling how wet and aching I am. Then your thumb finds my clit and presses and begins to roll. A moan escapes my mouth as I kiss you deep.

I start to hump my thumb moving your hips in the chair. The scent from my hot, dripping hole permeates the air as I grip the one arm of the seat as your tongue start to slide down over me. The juices flow so hard with anticipation of your mouth in my lap. I automatically spread my legs wider when I feel your hot breath against my hole. Your tongue now replaces your thumb on my clit rolling harder and harder.

You can hear my moan of desire, "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!" I beg.

A long hard lick of your tongue runs across my slit before entering me. You push it in, and I begin to buck and fuck in the seat. Unable to keep any sense of control, both of my hands grab your thick head of hair and push your mouth as tight as I can against my dripping, aching pussy.

As I press you to me, my hips buck and hump some more fucking you harder. Your tongue is as stiff as you can make it deep in my hole. Almost suffocating you as I hold your mouth so tight against my pussy. You eat me deeper and deeper your tongue like a snake slithering deep and deeper inside me.

The vision of me is straight out of a movie; tits hanging out, legs spread so wide, skirt up around my hips showing off what a cum slut I am. Your face is now dripping with my juice, and my body starts to convulse. I try with all my power to suppress a desire to scream.

The sound of the movie gets lounder just in time to cover my loss of control as my pussy erupts in total ecstasy cumming harder and harder in wave after wave of hot cum. My muscles are so tight. I squeeze your tongue deep inside for so long. I feel this orgasm may never end. My hands arenow gripping and ripping your hair as I pump out my cum squirting so deep in your throat.

Then suddenly it stops. My hand now gently strokes your hair as I feel your tongue, licking my soaked pink lips and my inner thigh. Your tongue is trying to push down my slit and get every drop of me.

After a long time, you remove your head from my lap. Your lips and face are coated with the hot thick juice of me. You kiss me and feel my tongue lick your mouth wanting to enjoy the sweet taste of my cum as your hands slowly covers my breast and re-buttons my blouse. I touch your face and then kiss you deep. You look into my eyes as your hand adjusts my skirt over my thighs. We kiss again and again both knowing for sure the night is still young and we will never get any sleep.

You softly whisper, "I have to have you, have to fuck Jennifer. I need you so badly." You stand in front of me looking down into my eyes.

I look up at you as my hand reaches out and touches your throbbing cock and strokes it slow. I smile and whisper back, "I know."

As you take my hand and pull me up from the seat, our lips lock and we kiss so deeply again. Looking around I see we gave several a show. I take your hand and lead you to the exit both knowing the hot sticky cum is dripping out of me and down my leg. By the time we get to the car you'll have to clean me...