Just a Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Your sexual escapade moves to the parking lot.
1.7k words
4.53
27.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Night Out: Ch. 2: The Ride

I am slightly trembling as we walk to the car. You have one hand on the small of my back as mine is on yours. I feel the tenseness of our need and desire as we hurry along. My hand slides into one of your back pockets and squeezes slightly.

You return the caress on my ass, and whisper, "My naughty cum doll." I look at you and smile.

The night is dark with a thick fog. We are finally at the car in the dim light of the parking lot. My hunger becomes clear as I turn and push you against the side of the car pressing my body to yours kissing you deeply. I press my body hard against you grinding my hips against you. I know you can smell the juices dripping from my pussy pooling down my thigh a bit.

Our tongues join, sucking, scraping, probing into each others' throats. Your hands roam under my shirt again finding my tits, aching and straining for your touch. You start pulling and rolling my erect nipples between your fingers as my hands cling to you under your shirt, my nails grazing lightly up your spine. We are lost in each other once again, the heat and intensity rising out here in the middle of the night in a parking lot. We care about nothing but the taste and feel of each other.

Your bulge strains against your pants as your lips start trailing kisses along my ear, neck, collarbone. I moan against you. I move one hand to start stroking you through your pants. You are still lost in exploring my breasts with one hand but the other reaches for the handle of the door now for the relative privacy of the car.

I pull my hand away from caressing your back and grab your hand, "No," I tell you sternly gripping your wrist. I keep my body pressed to you and hike up my skirt around my waist. My ass is bare and exposed. I move my hand to your ants and undo the button and zipper quickly setting your throbbing cock free. "You're going to fuck me right here, right now, " I tell you again my lips sealing the deal as my tongue sucks and toys with yours once again.

You pull open my shirt, playing with my breasts rougher now...pinching, pulling. I start stroking your cock feeling the pre-cum drip from your slit. The high-heels on my boots make my height perfect for my plans. I aim your cock for my pussy, rubbing my wet and swollen lips with you. Then I rub you on my clit, moaning. My other hand scoops up some of my juices on my finger and I have us lick and suck at it.

At that moment I take you and position you at my entrance. That is all the encouragement you need as you thrust deep into me in one swift, hard motion. Your mouth meets mine as my hands find your back again, clinging to you. We start to fuck hard, long and deep, your mouth moving to devour my tits, licking, biting, sucking like you know I love. I grind against you as my moans get louder and louder unable to stop.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I beg you as our bodies crash together over and over like two wild animals consumed in only each other. The fucking is wild, uncontrolled, wonderful. Your finger finds my other tight little hole of my ass as you slam your cock hard and deep in me bouncing against the car. I scream out suddenly at the feel of all both of my holes filled, separated only by that thin skin. You fuck me over and over...deep,hard.

I feel my pussy tighten like a vice on you and scream again as you moan ut loudly too, both of us exploding at the same moment. You fill my pussy with your hot cum as I drown your pulsating cock in my own juices, nais digging into your back as our bodies rock.

"Yes, cum for me yes yes." We cum for a long time bodies shaking and trembling, breath unsteady and labored. We cling to each other starting to realizethat once again we were out of control, in probably the most dangerous situation yet. I feel eyes watching us and smile. You slide slowly from my drenched pussyaswe rearrange our clothing. Now for the ride home... Dimly lit in the uneven glare of parking lot lights, people move in the shadows from the movie theatre.

Reluctant to let me go from your arms you reach and pull the car door open for me. As you hold me and slip me into the seat, my bare legs slide and push my skirt high once again exposing my thighs to you. I lean back in the seat as you stand up over me. We are both now lost in a daze of desire not caring about our surroundings, only caring about our need for each other. You look down into my eyes and smile at the look on my face. My breathing is still slightly labored, chest rising, blouse still somewhat un-buttoned exposing my full breasts. You stare at me for what seems to be a very long time taking in my passion as it reflects in my green bedroom eyes.

Some cars and people move around us, but we continue to stare. As I look back I notice your bulge has not disappeared, and it still pushes hard against your jeans.

You softly whisper, "Pull up your skirt baby. I need a taste of my cum doll."

My eyes never leave yours as you slip up my denim skirt and spread my legs in the seat. The scent of me immediately fills the air and the car. My pussy is glowing in the hash parking lot light.

"Feed me, my cum doll. Feed me some cum." My eyes sparkle as I slip a finger in my dripping hole and soak it for you. A soft moan escapes from my lips as I lean back my head into the seat knowing we are far from finished. I slip one finger in and within seconds need to slip in two. I start to finger fuck my hole almost lost in the sensation again. "You're such a cum slut," I tell you. "Give me some, too!" You grab my hand, and pull my fingers from my pussy and take them to your mouth to lick. Your tongue wraps around them. Licking and sucking you take them in. You shove the fingers deep in your mouth the same way I suck on your cock. You move your mouth in motion to lick them, sucking them in and out not wanting to leave a drop.

I look up and watch you, and with my other hand begin to stroke your cock. No; we are far from finished we both realize. From minute to minute our needs and desires grow.

You remove your fingers from your mouth and look down again at me. "You need more cum, don't you doll?" you ask in a hush.

I never really answer, just shaking my head as I lower your zipper once again releasing your cock. Still standing outside the car, you reach in and motion my head to start to suck you. My tongue jets from my mouth licking your head again and then slowly wrapping around your aching shaft.

"You're such a cum slut," you tell me. "You always need more..." You grab my hair and start to fuck my mouth deep, the same way you usually fuck my pussy. Now, you are humping my hot sweet lips and getting deep in my throat. I am ravenous by now, sucking you in, unable to get enough cock to get it deep enough in a rage of desire for more cum. With reckless desire, not caring where I am, I swing my legs out of the car to gain further access to your cock. My legs are showing off my dripping hole, tits slightly exposed as I fill my aching mouth with your cock.

I've lost any control. Sucking and fucking with my mouth as we both moan out with please Like a starving animal, I suck you deeper and deeper, your head hitting the back of my throat. Your cock is so slick from my mouth it slides so freely in and out. Your balls are pounding against my chin as I try to swallow you completely.

Then in a roar of emotion you call out my name, "Suck me Jennifer! Suck my cock! Show mw how you love my cum!" Your cock erupts for me in a huge explosion of cum, my hunger fed as it gushes in my mouth and the back of my throat feeding my need and desire to be filled with your cum.

Your hands now softly move through my hair as my hungry tongue and lips clean your aching cock. My mouth savors each sweet salty drop of you in me. You look down at me skin glowing softly in the glare of the hard parking lot lights. I release your cock from my mouth and kiss the tip as I hold it in my hand. I look up at you with a look of pure satisfaction in my eyes. You lean down and slip your tongue in my mouth, kissing me deep, once again tasting you on me, in me, never getting enough, both still full of desire.

We hear a few voices coming our way. As I sit on the seat's edge your cock is in my hand, my pussy exposed like a true cum slut. You slip your cock back in your pants as I twist into the car. You lean in and kiss me again and again. We can't seem to get more then an arms length away. As we kiss my hands glide over your body not wanting to ever let you go. The intensity level has not decreased but has grown. We have pushed the envelope to a new level, but I'm sure we will find a new edge soon.