Just a Peeper

Story Info
Just when does peeking become a perversion?
1k words
3.06
30.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,344 Followers

If I ever happened to be near a lady who in a moment's distraction allowed me a peek up her skirt or even down her blouse I always took advantage of it. I told myself that every normal man does it and even now, I still believe that it's true. However, for me somewhere along the line it got out of hand. I went from enjoying an occasional glance at a woman's lapse in posture or maybe a fashion faux pas to a life changing desire to peek. I found that I'd rather steal a look at a woman than have sex with her. Strippers, topless dancers, and the like did nothing for me for they didn't care if I saw them; the only thing that turned me on was to look at something a woman didn't want me to see.

I actually took a job as a daytime maintenance man in a downtown office building just for the opportunity to be in ladies bathrooms. It was a huge turn on for me to 'accidentally,' invade a lady's privacy as she used the facilities. I installed little cameras, called 'Lipstick cams' in opportune locations further enabling me to spy on women. My addiction to voyeurism was so great that I never considered the consequences of disabling fire sprinklers in order to hide my cameras.

When my mother passed away, I took my inheritance and invested in a duplex apartment. I lived in one and the other I discreetly only rented to single women. I riddled this unit with hidden peek holes and cameras concealed in the woodwork. I would wait for my tenant to come home, the excitement building inside me, unable even to eat for fear I might miss a moment of spying on her. It didn't matter if the current renter was pretty or plain, skinny or fat, for it was not sexuality that I was seeking it was just the invasion of her privacy that aroused me.

It was not until my latest tenant's mother came to visit for a while and I found I couldn't resist spying on her that I began to realize that I might be having a problem. I even stayed home from work just for the opportunity to peek at an old lady, and peek I did as I watched her all day long as her daughter was at work. I masturbated furiously as I watched her step from the shower, so old and wrinkled even her pubic hair was grey. Her breasts tired and old sagged obscenely to rest on her belly, even her ass sagged down to her thighs. There was nothing erotic about her body and yet I couldn't resist. I climaxed as I watched and then with my arousal sated I felt disgust with myself. I told myself that was the last straw and that I had become nothing but a perverted freak.

The next day I covered all my peeping holes and as soon as I could get into my tenant's apartment I took out my cameras. I did the same at work and even refused to enter the lady's room if I suspected it was occupied. I did my best to change my life even going as far as joining a local church. It was there I met Beatrice, a woman with a strong religious background and steeped in modesty. We were introduced at a church picnic and even there Beatrice was fully covered in a long dress. I knew she would be perfect for me and I started in the long slow process of wooing her.

She finally agreed to date me but only in the company of others as she thought, being alone with me would be improper. Although she said she had feelings for me, she was too shy to show any signs of affections, and even holding hands was too much for her to bear. I was sure Beatrice was what I needed in my life to keep my unnatural urges under control and after a year of dating, I asked for her hand in marriage. We had our first kiss that night as she happily accepted my proposal. In keeping with Beatrice's, shy demeanor we had a modest wedding and then off to our honeymoon.

Beatrice knew that as a married woman, she had certain responsibilities to her husband and she was determined to put up with them no matter how horrifying they might be. On their wedding night, Peter instructed her to lift her nightgown and allow him to see her most private place. She did as her husband wanted even though she could feel the heat on her crimson cheeks He had her pose on the bed in a most unladylike position and then to her further humiliation began to touch her in places that were an affront to her dignity. Of course, touching was not all that Peter desired to do to her yet she accepted her lot and performed her wifely duties. At first, it hurt as he took her Maidenhead but after that was shed, it felt, well, quite nice. After he was through with her, he turned over and went to sleep, allowing her time to reflect. She knew she must give of herself to her husband as he wished but she hoped it wasn't too often.

As for Peter, he was disappointed as he had been sure the chance to gaze at his wife's nakedness would arouse him greatly, after all he had been denied this for over a year. After as he lay next to her feigning sleep it came to him as an epiphany, the problem was that she gave herself to him. He realized that when he was peeping at a woman he was stealing something that was valuable to her and that was her modesty. If she allowed him to look, it cheapened the value of it and thus the eroticism.

After returning from their honeymoon, as soon as he could Peter got out all of his old spying tools and installed them in his own house. He now spent his time spying on his own wife in his own house and becoming as aroused as he ever had. It was the perfect arrangement as this allowed his wife to keep her modesty, at least in her own mind. As for Peter the enjoyment of watching his bride displaying herself to him without her knowledge was a pure pleasure and he was sure he would be happy forever.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,344 Followers