Just a Quickie Ch. 2

Story Info
Later that night when Jim returns...
1.1k words
3.85
74.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 9:30 there was a knock at my door. I slipped my pink satin wrap over my shoulders and answered it. Jim stood there smiling, shyly. With him was a woman and two men. I ushered them all in, grinning with eagerness.

"I hope you don't mind but I brought a few friends." He indicated the others.

"Any friend of yours is a blow job of mine, Jim," I quipped and they laughed nervously.

"This is Pat & Andy." They hesitantly reached out and shook my hand: I felt like bursting into laughter. "And this is Lisa-Marie. She wants to watch, if that's ok."

"Lisa-Marie, you can do whatever you like, honey." I blew her a kiss. "But, we are all wearing far too many clothes! Here, let me help you guys get a bit more comfortable."

I reached over and pulled Andy towards me, using the loose end of his belt to drag him with. He laughed a little as I ran a hand down his hardening cock. Slowly I lowered his fly, making sure I brushed his cock as I did. By the time his jeans were unbuckled and gaping open, his erection was standing stiff and proud and ready for my mouth. He seemed to be about 24 and his cock was pointing at the ceiling, young and strong. I put my mouth over the head and started licking him. He groaned as I sank deeper onto him, pulling his jeans and pants to the floor as I did. Suddenly I pulled away from him and approached Pat.

"Your turn, Pat." He held his arms out, grinning from ear to ear.

I fell to the ground and undid his trousers, pulling them down roughly. He was older than Andy, about 40, and his cock was a little slower to respond. As it appeared, it twitched but stayed more or less flaccid hanging over his big balls like a thick pork sausage. I pulled back his foreskin, slowly and watched as the head emerged, glistening. I then slowly put it into my mouth, careful to envelope the head completely, making him wet and hot from my mouth. I flicked him with my tongue and he started to stiffen on my tongue. I pulled him slowly with one hand as I rested him on my tongue. I continued pulling and lightly sucking until he was hard and starting to respond. Then left him and turned to Jim.

"Now, Jim." He smiled and quickly pulled his own trousers down, his cock hard and ready for me. I laughed.

I was now surrounded by three cocks, the owner's slowly masturbating, keeping themselves hard. Lisa-Marie had sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes glued to the action. I returned to Andy's young, strong cock. He started humping my face almost immediately, his cock striking the back of my throat, his balls against my chin. He then came, very quickly, spurting inside my mouth, almost choking me. His come was hot and there was a lot of it, filling my mouth and throat. He grunted as I sucked the last drops out of him then he pulled himself out.

Pat almost immediately took his place in front of me and I started sucking him. He was not so fast, wanting to take it very slow. The pace was perfect for me as I managed to play with his balls and slowly pump cock at the same time as I sucked him. As I concentrated on him I felt a hand pulling my wrap from my shoulders, revealing my pink knickers, bra, stockings and suspenders. There was a gasp of surprise from Lisa-Marie and a grunt from Pat. I was then lifted me to my feet, and bent over so I could still suck Pat.

A hand roughly ran over my satin covered cheeks, up between my legs, rubbing my balls, tickling the end of my cock which was held between my legs. I wriggled, almost giggling like a silly virgin waiting for her wedding night pleasure. My panties were pulled aside and a finger, greasy and large, rubbed lubricant all over my hole, inside and out. It felt great as I pushed against it.

My attentions on Pat's cock were still slow and he still seemed to enjoy the pace as he gently fucked my mouth. Then I felt a cock enter me from behind. It felt huge as it forced itself into me. I pushed and the greased pole slid in easily. It then started to fuck me. Slowly at first but quickly speeding up, thrusting into me, a hand down the front of my panties, as if searching for a clitoris.

Pat also started to speed up, his cock about ready to explode. I managed to get the rhythms in sync and they both came almost at the same time. The cock in my arse was pulled out and Pat moved away from me.

I straightened up, smiling as the come started to leak out of me. The three men looked at me sheepishly, quickly dressed themselves and left. I frowned, disappointed.

"Never mind, they're just feeling a bit ashamed," said Lisa-Marie from the bed.

I turned to her, to agree, smiling at her.

"Is there anything I can do?" She grinned.

"I don't suppose you could piss on me, could you?" I asked coyly.

She laughed for a long time before standing up and taking my hand. We went into the bathroom and I wordlessly stripped off and laid down in the tub. She pulled down her panties, stood astride me and lifted her skirt.

"Anywhere in particular?" she asked.

"On my face, please," I said, looking her towering so high above me.

She squatted over me and I kept my eyes open as long as I could, watching her arse and her sex. She took a while but when she let loose a flood of piss filled my mouth, ran up my nose and over my body. It was wonderful and hot, salty and wet. When she'd finished she stood up again and stepped off the bath.

"How was that?" She asked me as I finished swallowing.

"Fuckin' brilliant!" She laughed.

"If you like I can go down to the bar, drink a lot more booze then come back up whenever I need a leak." She offered.

"Even better. Go and buy a load of booze, come back up here and we can drink it together. I'm paying."

"You got a deal."

Lisa-Marie left but was soon back with enough alcohol to last all night and well into the morning.