Just A Regular Nite

Story Info
They were willing and more than ready.
1.1k words
4
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as any other night....us sitting on the couch, watching TV. We knew something was going to happen, and we were anxious. We have been together for a year and sex between us has always been amazing. I love older men, or at least him. He is an amazing lover and I couldnt ask for more.

So anyways, we were on the couch. I was laying my head in his lap, with the rest of my body streched out on the couch. He leaned over and started playing with my shoulder, slowly leading down to my tits. Now I'm pretty decently built, as a 42D. And he loves to play with them. Who would blame him right?

I love his hands. They're work roughened and calloused, which feels awesome against my smooth skin. I am only 18, and I think honestly that gets him off more than anything. And, like most women, I used this to get more out of him. He likes to see the wild child come out in me, and I certainly dont mind.

I had on a t-shirt and shorts, with no underwear. He prefers me that way. And to be honest, so do I. Like I said, anything to get him hot. He reached a hand into the vee of my shirt and slid his hand to my tits. He pinched the large pink nipples aand they quickly rose to attention. I like for him to be rough in this matter, he knew it, too, and he started to pinch on them harder and harder till I started to moan.

I reached over to the table, grabbed the remotes, turned off the TV, and turned on the radio. For some odd reason, this always put us in the mood. As he slowly played with my tits, I moaned louder. He knew my hot spots, and he definetly put his knowledge to use. He was tracing my nipple with his finger, and watching the reaction on my face.

His hand left the opening of my shirt and reached for the hem. Pulling it up, he revealed my tits. I chuckled a little, cause I know all men are visual, but he espcially was. And I knew, just by the sound of his breathing, that he was majorly turned on. He was a sexual man, and he could go a while without sex, but he was ready tonight.

He didnt linger for long on my tits, for I wanted something else. I wanted his fingers inside of me. He was amazing at this, and he knew just what I wanted. Looking down at me, and holding my gaze, he slipped his hand down the waistband of my shorts, and dove straight for my wet tunnel. I was already wet, knowing what was coming, and I couldnt wait.

He first inserted one, then two fingers into my hot pussy. I bucked against his hand almost instantly, and his hand was covered in my jucices. It felt so good, and he quickly picked up his speed. Before long, he was shoving his fingers inside of me, deep and fast like I wanted. I came quickly, and shuddered at the thought of what was yet to come.

He quickly rose from the couch, and led me by the hand to his bedroom. I loved his bed, for the simple reason that when we were fucking hard and fast, its headboard banged up against the walls, and the springs were loud, too. I loved the sound, and most nights it made it easy to cum. I'm a sound person, and it drives me crazy! As we went into his bedroom, I sat down on the end of the bed as he closed the door. It wasnt pitch black, thanks to the glow off his clock, but it was dark. I prefered it that way, so he wouldnt know what exactally was coming.

I pulled him close to me while he was standing up, and undid his zipper. He was already hard, knowing what was coming. Now, I got room to brag, and I know that I am good at blowjobs. I can make a man cum fast and easy. Its all in how I work my tounge. I sat on the edge of the bed and quickly slid his nine inch dick into my mouth. It knew its way to the back of my throat, and went there almost automatically. I didnt want it to end this way, so as soon as I felt his knees shake, I pulled away. He groaned, and I chuckled.

Leaning back on the bed, I pulled him on top of me. "I want your fingers inside of me," I whispered in his ear. He was fast to obey, slamming into my soaking wet pussy with two fingers. I climaxed again, then pulled open the nightstand drawer and popped a condom out of the foil wrapper. I slid it over his swollen dick, and then directed him to my sopping wet hole. "I want your dick inside of me," I told him, and he moaned. He slid inside of me, and started to fuck me.

At first, he just teases me. He brings the head of his cock to my entrance and teases me with its presence. Then, he just gives me half the lenth of his hard cock. But when I least expect it, he starts to plow into me, hard and fast. He starts to breath heavy, his brow gets sweaty, and he stares down at our bodies churning together.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me," I plead. I am a ball of nerves now, and he is still going strong and steady. I feel his huge nuts slapping my ass as he pounds me. I feel my wetness soaking my thighs and the sheets underneath me. And finally, I feel him let up some.

"On your knees. Baby, up." He wants to fuck me hard now. As I turn over, he reaches down and gives his hard prick a few quick strokes. These are not missed, and I stare in admiration. Theres nothing more sexy than a man jerking off. The whoosh-whoosh sound that it makes drives me crazy with need.

"Where you want me? In your pussy baby? Tell me."

"Fuck me in my cunt, please, baby fuck me."

As I'm saying this, he grabs my hips and starts to fuck the shit outta me. My tits slap my face, and his nuts make a splatting sound as they hit my wet pussy lips. I cum hard and so fast that it makes me dizzy. He tells me hes coming, and I tell him to go faster.

"Ahhhh, shit, I'm cumming!!" he screams. "Feels....so...damned....good...." he groans as he falls, exhausted, onto the bed beside me. He leans over, kisses me on the fore head and falls back with a contented smile.

Yeah, just another night at home.....