Just A Roomate?

Story Info
Things get a little more friendly for two roomates.
2.5k words
4.57
52.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ali sat on the couch flipping through the newest Cosmo, Wyatt walked in the door.

"How was your day?" Ali asked playfully. Wyatt just rolled his eyes.

This was an every day thing for them. Playfully flirting that never seemed to go anywhere.

Later that night, as Ali and Wyatt sat on the couch watching television, Ali found herself thinking about Wyatt as she did every night. Her eyes ran up and down his face. His soft green eyes were fixated on the latest basketball game, his tongue grazing across his thin lips, and her mind going places they shouldn't.

Ali wasn't exactly the type that Wyatt would go for normally. She was all of five feet tall and a curvy woman. Although she had curves in all the right places, she had a few extra in places she didn't want. She had medium length reddish-brown hair and brown eyes. Though she had gone out on plenty of dates, there was only one person that she wanted. That was Wyatt.

Ali shook her head and cleared her throat. Wyatt looked over and smiled.

"If you want to watch something else, we can." He stated plainly. Ali just shook her head no.

"This is fine." Her voice breaking.

"But, you don't like basketball."

"I'm not really paying any attention anyways." She smiled. They just locked eyes for a moment they Wyatt looked away.

'Shit' she said to herself. 'Just say something. Anything!'

She didn't.

"I'm going to bed." Wyatt stood and Ali watched the muscles in his back contract. The muscles strained against his wife beater as his arms went into the air. The shirt rose and the top of his boxers peaked out. She smiled. He was wearing the heart boxer's she had gotten for him for Valentines Day. Ali laughed to herself thinking back. She'd done it as a joke and Wyatt had laughed about it but, the feeling she got when he wrapped his arms around her, that is a feeling she would never forget.

That was six months ago and she hadn't been able to get enough courage to do something about it.

Through her daydreaming, she heard his bedroom door close. She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She pictured him standing in front of her. Six foot one, his light brown hair cut short, he looked more like a man who'd just flown in from the Caribbean then one from Michigan. His skin tan, his body, nice. He had a little extra padding on his frame, but that made Ali like him even more. Laughing to herself, she grabbed the remote and switched the television off.

Walking down the short hallway, she found herself pausing in front of his door. She listened, nothing. The floor creaked lightly beneath her as she entered her room.

As usual, Ali didn't close her door. Her fantasy's got the best of her sometimes. Wishing, hoping, that he would come in and kiss her. Wake her from her sleep and make love to her. Oh, what a dream. She pulled off her hooded sweatshirt and shorts and crawled into bed. Her legs glided across the flannel sheets and her boy-short underwear started to bunch. Reaching under the covers, she pulled them off.

"Much better," she whispered. Within minutes, she was in a deep sleep. **********

"Ali! ALI! Wake up!" Ali shot up in her bed and looked into soft green eyes. She was breathing heavy and sweat had formed on her brow. "Are you alright? I heard yelling."

"Huh?" Was all she could muster up.

"Your yelling woke me up. You were whipping your arms all over. Are you ok?"

"Um," a cool draft made her body shiver and then realized her breasts were bare. She pulled her sheet up and blushed. "Yeah. Just...just a bad dream." She closed her eyes for a second and bit her bottom lip.

"Are you sure? It seemed to be a lot more than that."

"That's all, scout's honor." She held up her first three fingers.

"Boy scout is the first two fingers."

"Girl scout is first three."

"Yeah, yeah."

Wyatt stood and it was the first time Ali realized what he was wearing. He stood in her doorway in just his heart boxers. "Do you want anything before I go back to bed?"

'Now or never' she thought to herself. "Yeah, would you mind lying with me for a little while? Just until I fall asleep again. I've never had a bad dream if someone is lying next to me."

He looked at her as if unsure what to do.

"Please?" She pouted, bottom lip out.

"Alright, just until you fall asleep." He turned and started walking towards the bed.

"Wait!" She said, one hand holding the sheet, the other up in the air.

"What?"

"I need to get some clothes on. Turn around." She heard him let out a sigh. He turned and she grabbed her underwear and a tank top. "Alright."

"Are you clothed now?" He asked sarcastically.

"Maybe," she answered playfully. Wyatt smiled and shook his head.

He crawled into bed next to her and pulled the blankets up to his chest. Ali fell back and turned to her side. She tucked her arm under her head and looked at him. His eyes slowly closed and she just stared.

His breathing stabilized and she heard a faint snore come from him. He had flipped onto his side and slowly she moved closer. She could feel his breath on her face now, warm, inviting. Slowly, she turned her head up towards his, and ever so lightly, touched her lips with his.

Nothing.

She tried again, this time a little harder. Wyatt reacted. His lips parted slightly. Ali pressed her lips to his once again but wasn't as quick to pull away this time. She let it linger as long as she could. A moan escaped him and his eyes fluttered open. Quickly she closed her eyes. Her heart was pounding. Her mind raced. 'I hope he doesn't notice'. She could feel the wetness between her legs begin to build. The eagerness she felt, the want, she had to have him. She didn't have to wait for an answer.

Ali felt his hand touch her thigh. Without thinking, she moaned. A husky laugh came from Wyatt. Slowly, he moved his hand up. His fingertips grazing her skin. Her heart began to beat even faster and her body began to tingle. The pressure of his hand increased as he pushed her onto her back. His hand drifted up her hip. He lingered at a scar she had there. Feeling every bump. Slowly he ran his hand along her underwear but never in the place she wanted him to. Her eyes still closed, she could feel him adjust his weight on the bed. Ali felt a blast of cool air as the blankets were lifted from her. Her chest was rising and falling quickly. Suddenly, she let out a low moan as his lips touched her stomach. She brought her hand from under her head to his back. She could feel his body tensing at her touch. She ran her nails along his back and they let out a moan together as he nipped at her skin just above her underwear.

Her breathing was ragged now. She wanted Wyatt so badly now but all he seemed to do was torture her. Slowly he moved his head further up. Through her shirt, his lips brushed across her already hard nipples. With her right hand, she dug her nails into his back and with her left, she ran her fingers across her left breast.

"No, no, no." He looked up at her. "We're doing this on my terms." He opened his mouth and took a hold of her nipple in his mouth. "Oh..." was all that she managed to say. With his left hand, he ran his fingers just under the elastic of her underwear, and Ali's body shook. 'This is torture' she thought, 'wonderful, wonderful torture'. He moved his mouth away from her breast and moved up next to her. Looking into her eyes, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. He ran his tongue along her lips and pressed it into her mouth. Their tongues met and a moan vibrated through her body. As their tongues danced, his finders lingered in her pubes, playing with them. She pushed her hips up and he moved his hand.

"Do you want this," he said in the lowest, sexiest voice she's ever heard. Ali brought her head up and tried to meet his lips but he pulled away. "Do you want this?" He asked again.

"Yes" she moaned.

"How bad?" He smiled, running his other hand through her hair.

"More than anything." With that, his lips pressed her hard into the bed and his hand pressed hard against her. His fingers split her pussy open and his fingers began a dance. Wyatt moved his hand down to her opening and rubbed it. Ali pushed and ground her hips to his hand. He moved it to her clit and made slow circles around it. She began to moan and her hips began to pump. He slowed his movement but her body began to shake. Wyatt pulled is hand out and brought his fingers to his face. He licked his index finger. The sexiest grin Ali had ever seen graced his face.

Wyatt brought his hands to her shirt and pulled it off. Her 38D breasts bounced as she settled herself on the bed again. He pulled the blankets all the way off and wrapped his hands around her underwear. Slowly, he pulled them down and off, leaving a trail of hot kissed along the way down. With every one, Ali thought she would explode. Wyatt kissed his way back up her legs and lingered at her pussy. He kissed the outer lips. Ali pushed her hips up. He put his hand on her stomach to hold her down. With the other hand, he pulled her apart and let a soft breath escape. The cool mixed with the heat of her body almost sent her over the edge. His tongue lightly lapped up some of her juices and Ali grabbed a fistful of sheets. His licking began to increase in speed and her breathing was faster than ever. She was so close to coming, she just wanted to orgasm. As her body began climbing, Wyatt felt it. He pulled his hand off her stomach and stuck his first two fingers inside of her. That was enough to send her over the edge. Ali's body thrust up with the most powerful orgasm she's ever experienced. His fingers pumped furiously, his tongue centered on her clit, she calmed down slightly, and another orgasm came over her.

Wyatt pulled his finger from inside her and he licked both fingers. Ali grabbed his head and pulled his up to her. She pulled his head to her and kissed him deeply. The taste of sex was intoxicating. She pushed him onto his back and leaned over him. Ali pressed her lips to his neck just below his ear and a loud moan made his chest vibrate. She left a trail of kisses down his chest with the occasional nip for good measure. She reached his happy trail and licked it. His hand went to her head and began to stroke the back of it. With her hand, Ali rubbed his hard cock through his boxers. She stopped long enough to release it from its hindrance. It popped straight up and Ali automatically surrounded it with her mouth. His hand gripped tighter on her hair. Her head bobbed up and down. Her hand covering the bottom half of the thick eight inch cock. When her head moved up, her hand went down. The sensations were more than Wyatt could take. He took a deep breathe and grabbed her shoulders. He pulled her up to him and pushed her on her back. With one swift move, he pulled off his boxers and was on top of her.

"Do you want this?" He said, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her pussy.

"Yes. God yes. I've wanted this for a long time."

"How long?" He said, putting a little more pressure on her pussy. He reached down and took a hold of his dick.

"Way to fucking long."

"I said," he pushed just his head inside her, "how long?"

She moaned, "Since the day I met you."

He pushed his full length into her and she yelled. "OH GOD!" She screamed. The weight of his body on Ali was amazing. He slowly pumped in and out of her. Her nails dug into his back. Their breaths were fast and shallow. The world began to disappear. Wyatt began to pump faster and faster. Their moans were pleas at this point. Ali brought her hands up and grabbed a hold of his upper arms. Her hips rose and fell with each of his thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum..." she said. And with that, Wyatt slowed his pace.

"OH MY GOD!" His lips grazed her ear and his quick breaths made her skin rise.

"Tell me.." he said, breathy. "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me Wyatt. I want you to fuck me."

He grabbed a hold of her shoulders and began pumping her as hard and as fast as he could. Within a minute, she exploded.

"OH FUUUUUCCCCKKK!" She screamed. Her pussy clenched around his rock hard cock as she came. Wyatt kept up his pace. He felt his cock harden even more and his balls pushed all that he had into her.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!" He yelled as he shot his load into her. He didn't move.

Ali felt his body relax. She ran her hand up and down his back and felt the layer of sweat on him. He lifted his head and pressed his lips on hers. A soft sweet kiss, to finish it off. He rolled to his side and pulled her body next to him. The smell of sex with embedded in their every fiber. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Has it really been that long?" He whispered.

"What?"

"Have you really wanted me that long?"

"Yes," Ali blushed and let out a small laugh.

"I wish I would have known sooner. We could have been doing this for a long time now."

"I never wanted to make a move because you've always made it very clear that I wasn't your type. I was really afraid of your rejecting me and I didn't want to ruin what we had."

"How many times have I told you that you have to go after what you want?"

"Too many to count." She let out a loud laugh.

"What do you think I was trying to tell you?"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You don't know how many nights I'd stop in front of your door and listen for something, anything."

"I have a small confession to make."

"What?"

"You know how I always get up early and go work out, well, I always stand in the door and watch you sleep. Most of the time, your sheet is down to your stomach."

"No." Ali covered her face in embarrassment. "I guess I'll be sleeping with clothes on from now on."

"Not if I'm here with you." Ali turned her head to his. He kissed her hard. He was ready to go again.