Just a Rough Morning Fuck

Story Info
This painslut's memory of waking up next to my Lover.
1.3k words
4.35
43.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story of a normal morning between me and my IRL partner

Sunlight is streaming through the burgundy curtains leaving lines across my caramel skin, but I'm still asleep when he rolls over and wraps his arms around my lithe body. He pulls me close into him until our bodies are flush against each other and I stir as I feel his throbbing morning wood pressed against my ass.

His arms are tattooed, muscular and make me feel even tinier than I am. My size is deceiving, I am much stronger than I look, but he is built like Captain America with one of his thighs equal to the size of my entire waist and he can throw me around like an ever-so willing rag doll.

By day he embodies the shy gentle giant, an intellectual but imposing gentleman. By night we both live the BDSM lifestyle, both leaders in our local kink scene, and I'm lucky enough to call him my partner, my Lover and get to play with that evil, sadistic animal he keeps hidden away.

He sleepily nudges his nose against my neck before nibbling my ear, making me moan lightly. I didn't think I was very loud but of course he heard me anyway. He bites into the back of my neck hard and I gasp a sharp intake of breath while squirming in his suddenly tight grip. His teeth are sharp and bruise instantly, but even so I melt into him. I whine when he releases me and an errant breeze against the mark lets me know his dental records are easily discernible from my skin.

He ignores my whine and moves my entire body with minimal effort, adjusting our angles before he drives himself into the opening of my pussy hard.

I yelp in pain and he continues ignoring me, shoving himself deeper into my spasming cunt with no warm up whatsoever. He grips my hips and pulls me onto him, forcing my sore cunt to stretch out over his incredibly thick hardness.

I'm crying out - God it feels like he's resizing me from the inside. A small voice in the back of my head reminds me that he quite literally is.

He starts fucking me, pulling all the way out and shoving himself back in without mercy. He tells me I'm such a fucking whore as he forces the moans and whimpers out of me. He's so big, every single time we fuck I feel stretched out - I'm already begging him to let me cum.

"Please-please-please," I whimper pathetically.

"Cum for me," he growls in my ear as his hand wraps around my throat.

I tremble and choke in his grasp as I cum hard, but he doesn't let up for a second. Again and again I beg him for orgasms and again and again he mercifully allows me cum all while my hands grip the sheets hard enough that I'm a little worried my nails might tear right through them. I'm so wet and used and fuck drunk, lost in his body.

"Such a good fucktoy, I can hear how wet you are for my cock. Your slutty cunt feels *so* good wrapped around me," He growls in my ear.

He's right, we can both hear the sloppy sounds coming from my dripping pussy.

He flips me on to my back and crawls on top of me, folding me right in half and trapping my legs between our bodies with my ankles on his shoulders as he leans over and kisses me tenderly before he suddenly slams into me hard enough to knock the wind out of me.

I groan into his mouth and dig my nails into his shoulders, making him growl and bite my lip hard. My toes curl, legs tremble and I squeal and beg to cum again. This time he wraps both his hands around my throat and squeezes hard. I see stars as the orgasm tears through me like fire, making my head spin from the intensity - or is it from the lack of air?

My legs shake against his chest and when he releases me, the rush of oxygen pushes my climax higher. I scream while my entire body trembles underneath him uncontrollably and he moans into my ear - something about how it feels so good when I cum for him - I think thats what he said? It's hard to understand words at this point.

I'm so worked up and sensitive and he knows it. He lands a hard spank on my right ass cheek and my nerves are so alight, the sharp slap makes me cum instantly with his dick still pounding relentlessly into my spasming cunt. He lands a few more spanks and each one forces another orgasm into me, faster and closer together until I'm cumming non-stop, making me lose control of my limbs and making embarrassingly desperate noises.

He leans over, gripping my hair in both his hands on either side of my head, grits his teeth and fucks me even harder and faster, slamming into my cervix like a freight train through my screams and shaking and begging. I can't stop cumming and I'm in that place of torturous ecstasy where don't know if I can take it anymore.

Just as I'm on the verge of calling "uncle", he flips me over again so I'm on my hands and knees like a bitch in heat.

I feel him spit on my asshole before he starts pressing in. I whine and swear as he pushes in firmly but slowly, painfully stretching out my tight ass around him. He's being surprisingly nice but even so it feels like I'm being torn in two on the end of his dick as he sinks in. I'm panting and sweating at the effort of taking him, and I hear him groan as I feel his balls finally press against my skin.

He has a thing for painal - he doesn't really have a choice at his size, for that matter I don't really have a choice either. Regardless of how many times he's fucked my backdoor, whenever he spears my ass on his fat cock I have to bite the sheets to muffle my screaming.

He starts forcefully thrusting past my tight ring of muscle with deep, sharp thrusts, earning high pitched yelps from me. I swear he's going to turn me inside out, but if I die- I'll die happy, I think to myself as he picks up the pace and pounds my poor asshole brutally.

It's so intense, so dirty, my body spasming from the contradicting pain and pleasure of having my anus bruised and abused. Tears streak my face as I'm begging to cum again and his voice is gravely as he orders me to cum from having my whore ass wrecked.

He chokes me, spanks me, pulls my hair, and bites the back of my neck while I'm a quivering, sobbing mess underneath him with my face shoved into the bed leaving tear streaks on the sheets with his cock absolutely destroying me.

He pulls out of me completely and slams into me deep making me scream loud as he groans and gasps, cumming deep inside my butthole, painting my insides with his load. We're both shaking and moaning as my ass milks every last drop from him until finally we both collapse on the the bed, panting and gasping for breath.

After a dozen long minutes when we finally catch our respective breaths and can actually make words again, we smile at each other and I say, "Hey. Alright. Good job guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow yeah? Let's just take a day. Hey, have you ever tried shawarma?"

He laughs and calls me a dork.

I call him my Lover