Just A Scene

Story Info
What happens when you leave things unattened.
1.3k words
49.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

They met at the restaurant one night for dinner..

He had plans for her tonight. He was going to make her lose all control tonight. It was his mission to make her cum in public. Something he knew she always wanted. How did he know? Well about two months ago he was cleaning up and found her diary. He knew it was wrong to read it but the urge was too great. So he opened it and plopped down on the couch and started to read. There it was.. in her own writing, her deep feelings of sexual desire.. To do things in public. To have sex out in the mists of humanity. He could feel his own body react to her written words. An evil wicked grin came to his lips as he began to plan what he was going to do next..

The night began with him picking his lovely wife up at the house after he got off work. He came in and walked to their bedroom and saw her sitting at the vanity putting on a pair of stud type earrings. He stood there looking at her. He smiled. She was as beautiful as when he first met her oh so many years ago. He leaned on the door frame of their bedroom door, and crossed his arms over his Armani suit.

"Well Well, if its not my lover..You know my wife’s around here somewhere, the old crone." He smiled and laughed.

"Yes well you better do something with me before the old hag gets bag" she answered. They had this lil game of saying they had lovers.. and what not. But the truth was he and she were totally devoted to each other. He went to her and took her hand and pulled her to him and kissed her neck and then her ear, slowly he kissed her lips. She was the kind of woman who did not wear a lot of make up if any at all. She let out a soft sigh as her eyes drifted closed for a brief moment.

"MMMMMM you taste wonderful" he almost growled with a animal like tone. That in itself made her shiver. Then all of a sudden he stopped and took her by the hand and off they went to have dinner. The whole way there, as they drove he held her hand. He loved his wife so much that he wanted to give her, her deepest desire. And he was dammed sure gonna try his hardest tonight to do that come hell or high water.

After a 30 minute drive they arrived at this quaint place. It was a old house turned into a elegant restaurant. They were seated and he ordered champagne. The sipped the drink and talked. He moved closer to her, as they were in a semicircular booth.

Then with out any warning.....

His hand slid up the inner part of her thigh till it was just a touch away from her outer pussy lips. He leaned into her and whispered in her ear. “I want to make you cum right here.” Her eyes went wide as his hand pressed against her, she gasped a bit but did not show that anything was wrong for they were in a public restaurant. She could feel her heart begin to pound as his breath caressed her ear. She thought he could not be serious to want to do that here and now. Gods what could have possessed him to want to do this, she thought.

His fingers pressed harder against her pussy, caressing her, teasing her with his fingers. She felt her self-beginning to churn, her muscles clinching inside. Her heart pounding faster as her breast heaved from her deep breaths.

She wanted to push his hand away, but instead found herself moving into a better position to give him better access to her now somewhat wet pussy.

What are you thinking??? She thought to her self as his finger toyed with her now swollen clit. He was rubbing it softly but with just enough pressure to make her twitch in her seat.

"Mmmmm you getting wetter by the moment my dear." He said to her as he nibbled her earlobe. " Just think about how nice it will feel when my fingers are deep inside your wet pussy. Just sliding in and out bringing you closer to cumming. Sounds nice." his voice so tantalizing and erotic.

The thought of his fingers fucking her as they sat at the table knowing that at any moment the waitress or some one could come to the table and possible see what they were doing drove her up the wall, making her move against him a bit. She closed her eyes and spread her legs a bit more, placing one leg over his but yet still sitting straight.

Her skirt rode up a bit more, almost exposing his hand, but still covering it from sight. She put her hands to the table, holding her napkin in them, as she bit her bottom lip a bit.

As she moved against him more, a finger slid up and down the now very hot and wet slit of her pussy. ”Your so excited aren’t you??’ he asked. All she could do was nod for she was afraid that if she said anything it would have come out a deep moan and not the word yes.

He knew he had her right where he wanted her, at his mercy. Rubbing her clit and sliding his finger just outside of her was making her more antsy and twitchy trying to get closer to his hand and fingers. But, yet not to give her or him away to the crowd in this place.

As if hit with a shock, his fingers slid deep into her wetness. She gasped loudly enough for him to hear her. His fingers began to slide in and out slowly at first, then faster and faster, harder and harder. Her muscles clenched tight about his fingers, holding him in. But he pulled free each time.

“I want to feel you cum on my fingers and hand, hard. I want to hear you moan in pleasure.” He told her as he worked her pussy more and more, his thumb rubbing harder on her throbbing clit. Her gasps for air more and more apparent, her fingers clawing at the cushion of the seat.

Her heart began to race faster as his finger work their magic inside her throbbing pussy. Her body gave way to waves of pleasure, as her juices began to flow more and more onto his fingers.

“Now my pretty pet will you cum for me while the restaurant watches and listens to you screams of delight as you cum.” With that he thrust into to her soaking wet slit and hit the spot that he knew would make her scream and cum at the same time. As his finger thrust into her pounding pussy she scream, as her eyes closes and a torrent of pleasure ripped through her like a crashing storm.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” came her single the word pass her red lips. He kept moving his fingers, sliding in and out and she bucked against him. Her hand clawing at the seat. Her breath ragged and fast, as her hot pussy gave way to his relentless stroking and thrusting.

As her body shook with sheer pleasure, he kissed her lips tasting her sweetness. Then slowly slipping his drenched and cum covered fingers from her he placed them to his lips, tasting her. He smiles and whispers to her gently, his breath soft on her ear. “Now to go home and have some real fun my love” She smiled as she tried to regain her composure, sure that everyone in the place had heard her screaming. Yet not a soul’s head was turned in her direction.

How odd.....................

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Iron Heart Two unlikely people come together.in Mature
Kira's Bra Truth or Dare between close friends.in Erotic Couplings
Breathe I could barely catch my breath...in Erotic Couplings
My Education Ch. 01 A fantasy fulfilled ... completely.in Mature
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 01 Mother and son take a trip to Switzerland.in Illustrated
More Stories