Just A Simple Trip

Story Info
...then it got complicated.
2.5k words
4.39
19k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting on the floor in the airport concourse as I write this. Just as I arrived home the airport shut down due to a bomb scare.

I asked one Lady Security officer what was up, she told me there might be a bomb in the building. No one can leave!

I thought about that, now IF there really was a bomb, wouldn't they want to get us out quickly?

When it became obvious that they weren't going to let us go, I sat down and flipped open my laptop.

I don't know what made me decide to take a quick trip to Reno in the first place, but somehow it just popped in my mind and the next thing I knew I was on a flight.

Down on Friday afternoon and back on Sunday afternoon, a quick jaunt. Well, Sunday became Monday, the earlier return flight was cancelled due to "backlog" they told me, so here I was on Monday, finally home but trapped again!

I had made the trip with Ted, my late husband, many times. One was especially memorable, Ted was sitting there absent-mindedly plugging coins in a Megabucks machine when all hell broke loose!

He sat there confused for a few seconds, thinking he had won the $2700 payout, then as I ran up to him it hit him! It was so much money that our lives changed forever.

It was enough money I got to finish school and become a Doctor. Ted didn't change at all! He bought the Corvette he wanted but that was a few years later, added some improvements around the house, that was all.

It did feel odd checking into the Hotel alone, of course many of the staff knows me. I got the usual "Oh, I am so sorry to hear that!" when I explained why I was alone. Then, wisely they pretty much let that be. I knew some of the staff had used their radios to warn the rest not to inquire, that I appreciated.

I never have to pay for rooms there, they are free to me for all time if I like. A limo picks me up at the airport, and meals are on the house, part of the big win a few years ago.

So I asked for and got a suite that we had never stayed in before, somehow that was important to me.

I wandered around the Casino plugging $20 bills in and watching the reels spin with no success. I really didn't care much about that.

I was playing a triple diamond machine when I heard a voice say, "Hi, Lee!" I looked up to see a guy standing there smiling. It didn't register on me at first, then I realized he was the one I had sort of picked up a few years before when we were down.

I won't bother to mention his name, because he was a bit on the non-memorable side as a lover, to be blunt. But still, it had happened. We chatted a bit, he asked me to dinner. I told him thanks but no, explaining I wasn't ready.

He took that in stride, and left me alone. I was idly tapping the buttons, when I got thirsty. I looked around, no cocktail waitress. There never is when one wants a drink, when one doesn't they seem to be hovering around!

So I stuck a plastic bucket over the handle on my machine, tipped the chair up and walked the 50 feet or so over to the bar to get a bottle of water.

I barely got there when I heard the jingle sound the speaker on the machines make, and the loud "Peep" as the ticket comes out.

I glanced over my shoulder just in time to see a well dressed man reach out and grab the ticket out of my machine! It was only about $80, but that made me mad, I started to open my mouth to yell when another man stepped up and grabbed the thief's wrist!

There was a brief struggle, suddenly there was at least a dozen very large men there and more struggle was useless.

I walked up and the first man who had grabbed the fellow handed me the ticket with a smile. I took it, thanking him, got a "No problem, Miss!"

"Miss?" I thought, suppressing a giggle. Here was this big, strong young man, maybe 35 or so, calling ME "Miss!"

I couldn't help myself, I stepped in close to him and put my hand on his chest, letting my fingers trace up and down alongside the dark tie he wore.

I leaned forward, feeling a bit wicked, and let my lips brush across his cheek, and thanked him again.

It was worth the effort to see his face, the expression was priceless!

I plugged the ticket back into the machine, and lost that quickly.

As I wandered around the floor, I noticed the same man not too far away. I found a $5 machine that let me play for an hour or so. About that time, Sandy, my Casino host came by.

We chatted a bit, I was letting her do her promo job. Sandy is always a sweetheart. Finally I asked her about the man watching us, still nearby. "Assigned to you!" she said. "His name is Jonathan."

I thanked her for that, got a pat on the shoulder, and went back to losing money. Finally bored, I decided to go ask Sandy to find me a Massage Therapist for later. Off I headed to her office.

Sandy grinned at me, asked me what style? I told her Swedish. She knew that my late Husband was a Masseur. "Male or female?" she questioned. I started to say, "Female", changed my mind and said, "Male!"

Sandy grinned and said, "Good girl!" with a laugh. "Cute one, too?" I just smiled, Sandy is really cool.

"Yes, cute!"

"How about Jonathan?".

That surprised me, "Is he a Masseur?" I asked, feeling a sudden tingle in my belly.

"Yes, certified! Excellent, too, I have him work on me!"

I grinned at her, getting a vision of Jonathan rubbing Sandy's ample bottom!

Sandy picked up the cell phone and spoke briefly, then turned and told me he would be up to the room in an hour.

I hustled off to shower and get ready. I spent quite a bit of time fussing with my hair and scrubbing my face into a healthy glow. I learned a long time ago to not add makeup during a massage, it makes a mess.

There would be no hiding my 51 year old face, but I looked at my naked body in the full length mirror, "Not bad at all!" I thought.

I weigh just 110#, nice 34B bust with large puffy nipples when relaxed. When I get fussed up, they seem to get smaller in diameter and longer. Ted always loved them because he said he could hang a coat hook from them when I am aroused!

My nipples erected in the mirror at the idea of soon having some strong male hands on my body.

I had no idea at all how the session would go, but that just seemed to add to the excitement. For the first time in months, I felt tingly and alive!

Slipping naked into one of the big fluffy bathrobes the Hotel supplies, I flipped on the TV, waiting for the knock on the door.

It came a few minutes later. I let Jon in and he busied himself with setting up the table. He set up and covered the table with a huge white soft sheepskin, then lay a drape over that. He set out a large bathtowel for a cover for me, then excused himself to wash up.

I dropped the robe, and hopped on the table, pulling the towel over me. Jon came back in, and began to work on my feet. He worked quietly. I just basked in the feeling.

Soon he was working on my legs. I was a bit disappointed when he stopped a good six inches short of my fanny, then switched to my back.

Too soon, he had me flip over.

I just let him work, he spent a large amount of time on my shoulders, but his fingers came just barely to the top of my breasts.

He slipped a soft towel sideways over my breasts, and pulled the drape from underneath so he could work on my stomach.

We had been almost completely quiet up to now. Finally I asked him, "Please work out my Glutes!"

He hesitated slightly, said "Yes, Miss!" and I started to giggle. I told him I wasn't used to cute young guys calling me "Miss!" and to call me Lee.

I peeked at him, he had an amused expression, this was starting to get to be fun! I rolled over, being careless and letting the towel fall off my breasts. He looked but politely didn't react as I lay back down on my belly.

Jon started to rub me through the towel. "Bare skin please!" I told him.

"Yes, Ma..Uhh..Lee!" he said as he turned the corner of the drape up and began to work out my left buttock. His fingers weren't getting anywhere near my cleft, so I told him, "Upper legs too, please!"

Finally he took the hint and folded the towel up even higher, I could feel the edge of it barely reaching the bottom of my right cheek, my left was completely exposed.

I knew if he stepped to the foot of the table, he would be able to see between my legs, so I shifted and opened my legs some, teasing him.

He stepped to the foot of the table!

Then his hands wrapped around my upper leg, and began to work my thighs out nicely. The sensation was glorious, I just lay there and basked in the feelings coursing though me.

I must have actually dozed off, because I woke with a start as the back of his right hand bumped lightly against my groin.

He noticed my reaction, and instantly apologized! I just laughed and said not to be concerned, "I am not bashful!" I grinned.

He took that in stride, but I picked up on his short intake of breath. He was more careful through the rest of the massage, (darn it) and finally finished up.

I glanced at my watch, it had been two solid hours!

I sat up, clutching the towel in front of me, and thanked him. Then I slipped off the table, dropping the towel. For a second I was fully nude, I reached for the robe and wrapped it around myself as he folded up his equipment. "My pleasure!" he told me, smiling, and he was gone.

I sat for a few minutes, then showered and dressed.

Within minutes of my reaching the Casino floor, there was Jon, hovering a short distance away.

There was one nice little moment when I stuck a small bill in a quarter machine and the bells went off. To be honest I suspect Sandy set that up. I don't really know if they can do things like that, but Ted always told me he thought the Casinos could control the payouts. Who knows? It was only $1350, not quite what I had already lost, but still fun.

Spotting Jonathan, I walked over and asked him to page Sandy to set up reservations for dinner for me. Jon smiled. "It would be my honor if you would let me accompany you!"

I didn't have to think about that very hard, off we went to the in-house restaurant.

I will have to say we were noticed, all the help knew Jon, of course, and a couple knew me. John is about 6'1", nice solid shoulders on him without looking massive, probably around 190 pounds or so.

I had noticed his arms as he had worked on me earlier, they were solid but not as heavy as Ted's arms. Ted, although a bit shorter was a larger man.

There I go, comparing again. I had promised myself I wouldn't do that. But I do, I simply can't help that yet.

It took me a minute to collect my thoughts right here. The airport brought some busses and took us out a side door to the baggage claim, so I had to wait until I was home to finish this.

Jon and I had a memorable meal, first came a delightful salad. All the vegetables were the baby kind. The dressing was thin and clear, with a flavor similar to Italian but not quite. I even mentioned it to Jon, he told me what they called it but I still can't pronounce it, let alone spell it!

Then came Prime Rib, they take a rare center cut and charbroil it, it was wonderful. I was totally stuffed when a Lobster showed up, Jon and I were chatting and laughing as I did my best to dissect the beast.

Finally the meal was done, a tiny little silver chalice arrived. I sipped it, it had a mild flavor of Almonds, I liked it. New things, new delights!

Jon signed the ticket, and took my hand, leading me into the lounge. There was a band with a pretty lady singer up on the stage. He ordered some wine, I noticed the waitress raise her eyes at the order. In moments, an older gentleman appeared, and poured the wine. I sipped it, it filled my mouth with a light sweet flavor.

I was thinking expensive, so I bluntly asked him what this stuff cost, just like that.

"$950 a bottle!" he smiled. I sat there almost in shock, my idea of an expensive wine was around $30 a bottle!

I was curious now, so I asked him how he could afford that, even the hotel wasn't likely to comp that for me!

He smiled and told me, "I am the manager's son!" I just looked at him in surprise.

I was beginning to realize that I was being seriously courted, perhaps this wasn't just a setup by Sandy to make me feel good.

I had to tell him, "You do realize I am 51?"

He leaned towards me and grinned, "You are beautiful! Besides, I am 48".

My head was starting to spin, this was a bit too much, too fast.

Jon's age was a surprise, he looked much younger, I have to concede I didn't mind. Just then the band started playing a soft song, Jon asked me to dance. I accepted, bracing myself for the struggle. I slipped into his arms and somehow we melted into motion, he took control and my body could only follow. Too soon the song ended and we sat back down.

He asked me if I would have dinner with him again. I mentioned that I was booked to fly back to Portland the next day. I told him I needed to be back to work, he mentioned a date. I was shaking my head no, thinking of having to fill my shift at the hospital and all of that.

"I will have the hotel comp a plane ticket for you!"

That did it, I just nodded. Back to Reno in just two weeks, I wonder where this will end?

I do know I have just a week or so, time to do some serious shopping!